Any MTB in Punggol?

Hi Mummies,

Just finish nursing my girl, she seem like more obedient this two day. She eat-sleep-eat-sleep, only make very little fuss during everning time.
happy.gif

May I kow what is Flash cards abt?

les petite

can u tell me more abt the flash cardS? (e.g. cost, how to use and until wat age can we use for the bb) i am wondering whether i shld get one set for myself.

i would like to join for the flash cards kekkee but i am afraid of dogs leh? and these few wks i will be quite busy (Settling down with the new maid, going back to work and finding a new flat), can put me in the "to be confirm list"

hello everyone!!

bbjan, we can still bf when sick. let the doc knows u still bf n they will give medicine which is suitable.

oh i brought my gal to gymboree trial. v fun
happy.gif

amore & janmum, i let my gal tried rice cereal last sun. so far oni tried once n she seems ok wif it. my gal been drinking much lesser lately
sad.gif

amore, my gal coming 4mths next wk but still wake up at night. there were few nites last mth which she zzz thro but after that she back to waking up again.

smurfy, my gal drinking 150ml n around 6-7 feeds but nowadays some of the feeds she oni drink 75ml.

evelyn, hey u stay in punggol too! wow so fast ur bb taking porridge liao? i oni started rice cereal last sun. i m trying to drag longer but sometimes 3hrs n she starts to make noise. certain feed (esp afternoon) can last 4hrs+

re flash cards, i m fine wif sun too

hmm the board seems to have problem just now... wat i posted did nto appear...

mummies, flash card session by petite. Are you all ok with 27 May? or 10 June? i think some mummies afraid of dogs... u all prefer to go to Evelyn's place? Evelyn which blk u stay huh?

hua jing, flash card - a number of flash cards is shown to the bb in fast speed. each card will have pictures on it. while flashing the card we will say the name of the pictures. over time bb will remember the pictures with the word.

zenn, wah u so fast let ur gal try cereal liao ah.. so fast... this morning was discussing with my mum to let my gal eat cereal when she 5.5 mths... then 6 mths porridge...

amore, the cereal i bought is for 4mths. wanted to wait till next wk but last sun she dun wanna drink milk so let her try abit :p

i prefer 10 jun...

i wanted to try puree or cereal too on my gal. she is 4mth old todaY.
smile.gif
bUT WORRY abt her allergy thingy so holding back. Everytime i go ntuc i will go to the babyfood section to see see look look...hands very itchy.

i dun mind 10 june, but hubby having reservist. hope i can manage my gal alone.

My gal poo poo three times today. Scare she LS. Is it normal for baby to poo 3-4 times a day? How to differentiate whether it is LS or not. Her poo poo is mustard in colour.

zenn
I did inform the doc that i m bfeeding. He still advised me not to bf my gal cos he scare the virus will be passed to her. To play safe, i didnt give my gal the milk i expressed out. Gave her frozen one instead. Just heartpain that the BM gonna waste just like that.

huajing
glad that ur baby is drinking & sleeping well now.

amore
evelyn stays at blk 110A. near the prime supermart.

<font color="0000ff">mamypoko</font>
todAy i received a mailer on mamypoko diapers. someone selling them in punggol. Free delivery for 2 packs at $14.90 each. Sounds cheap for MP hor.

hi gals...

Re: Flash cards
les petite - r u following GD/SM method? r u going to show english/chines/dot/pics cards?
I also do flashcards to my son and will be joining SM in Jul.
happy.gif

Interested to see the your flashcard session too. Learn more tips... :p

btw those that are interested - i do hv a PDF book by GD. It's How to multiply your Baby's intelligence PM Me if any of u wan a copy.

Btw... rem our list.
feel free to add on.
happy.gif

1. xiaoyang (22/11/06) - Blk 162B
2. MTDT - BB Z (15/06/06) - Blk 132
3. amore (23/12/06) - Blk 648
4. babyjan (16/01/07) - Blk 171C
5. zenn (20/01/07) - Blk 646
6. Petite_chose (17/04/06)- Blk 641
7. Evelyn (03/01/07) - Blk 110A

Hi mummies,

Yes, my block is 110A, just above prime supermarket. Temporary I'm okie with 10 Jun. Will do confirm with you gals again after check with hubby.

Petite, do we need to prepare anything for the flashcard demo? Anything you just let me know yah.

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Bb bday</TD><TD>Blk </TD></TR><TR><TD>petite_chose</TD><TD>17-Apr-06</TD><TD>641 </TD></TR><TR><TD>MTDT</TD><TD>15-Jun-06</TD><TD>132 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xiaoyang</TD><TD>22-Nov-06</TD><TD>162B </TD></TR><TR><TD>amore</TD><TD>23-Dec-06</TD><TD>648 </TD></TR><TR><TD>evelyn</TD><TD>3-Jan-07</TD><TD>110A </TD></TR><TR><TD>babyjan</TD><TD>16-Jan-07</TD><TD>171C </TD></TR><TR><TD>zenn</TD><TD>20-Jan-07</TD><TD>646 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

zenn, just went to carrefour yest to kpo on bb cereal after work... cannot find Heinz for 4mth+ but found MOON RABBIT.

cereal - any mummies give MOON RABBIT to ur bb huh? the ingredient has ginseng, ikan bilis etc. dunno if it's ok for the bb?? nestle 1 like for bb 6mth+.

poo - my gal now poo to 2 to 3 times a day... my gal poo oso mustard color and sticky sticky 1. I think if the poo not running should be ok bah?

mamypoko - bbjan, can pm me the number? my gal wearing mamypoko now. 14.90 is cheap leh.

MTDT, would like to have a look at the book. just pm u.

evelyn, opps sorry. forgot to consult u on the dates. u see when it is convenient for us to go ur place...

mummies, i will be moving out of punggol soon. will be moving to serangoon *still quite near punggol* most prob end next mth.

Hi ladies,

So which date are we looking at? Can let me nod, cos I also must check if my HB is free to take care of bb.

<font color="0000ff">MTDT</font>, I'm using GD method. Will be doing English & Math. I also hv a few copy of 'How to teach yr baby to read' in phtocopied form. Anybody interested can let me nod. I can bring over on that day.

<font color="0000ff">Babyjan</font>, Is ok for bb to POO POO 3-4 times a day. As long as the stool is not watery. Mustard col is common.

I do understand how itchy yrs hands are when you want to buy some bb foods. Like me now, I struck with all the bb foods in the cupboard which my hands grabbed.

Anybody wants to buy over nestle & Dumex small pkt Rice cereals abt 25gm at $0.20 each? Exp in Jul & Aug this year

bb cereal - i started with heinz too... Ntuc also sells mah... heard it's good as it's without added sugar etc. for moon rabbit - i only start to give the brown rice ceral when my boy is abt 8mths old.

petite - i hv a pdf file on flashing on music too by GD institute. u interested? :p

for new mummies - i recommend u read the "physical development book" by GD. I find v v good... and give me the assurance to play "rough" with my boy. hahaha... alot of my frens/colleagues see me hanging my boy just by his arm were soooo alarmed. :p

bbjan, aiyo. i was sick last mth too n went to the clinic next to prime. the doc told me its ok to bf.

amore, i think heinz is out of stock. heard there r stock comin this wkend. prefer heinz as its w/o sugar

petite, just got my valuation report yest. so selling my place at the moment. why not bring ur boy along? can interact with the other kids mah.

mtdt, can i get this book from borders or MPH? or must get it from GD? hmm buy liao oso dunno got time to read anot...

amore - can get from normal bookstores... or get 2nd from auction. :p

but most of the time i borrow from the lib. :p

<font color="0000ff">Amore</font>
Will sms you the contact no. for mamypoko tonight. I left the mailer at home.

You moving house...your flat 5yrs liao?

<font color="0000ff">petite</font>
I dun mind getting a sachet of the dumex rice cereal to try. maybe I get from u during the flash card session.

petite, ya get those sachet cereal from u during the flash card session... or maybe weekends i meet u downstairs....

mtdt, hehee i lazy mummy... scare borrow from library liao... the 3 weeks is up and have not read the books at all and need to return. buy liao at least got time can flip thru'...

bbjan, ok thanks. my flat not yet 5 yrs. we request for special approval to sell our flat.

<font color="0000ff">Amore</font>, sure, you still hv my no rite? Btw I Kay Po, why did you want to move out?? I told my HB I only willing to sell my house if I can get $400K. Hee Hee.

I can't bring bb along. He now walking and crawling here and there. I will end up looking at him instead doing the flash cards.

<font color="0000ff">Babyjan</font>, Sure, Keep some for you too.

petite

wah, $400K? Punggol area difficult la (Splash cold water).U factor in reno cost issit? If mine can fetch $350K, i Happy liao. Yours EA or 5 rm?

The latest BTO site (think call Treetop Residence@Punggol) quite chio leh.

Some lobangs to share...

<font color="0000ff">Diapers Sample</font>
Huggies - 1800 4844437 -
Drypers - 1800 4663002
Nepia - 63230438

<font color="0000ff">Milk Powder</font>
Dumex: call 1800-2653188 during office hours or request online at
http://www.dumex.com.sg/products/sampledistribution_new/index.php
Nestle: 800-6011-633
Abbott: request online at http://www.abbott.com.sg/family/free_sample.asp
Abbott Hotline: 6278 6220
Friso: call 6419-8484.
Wyeth: https://www.wyethnutrition.com.sg/sg/mc_user_request_sample.asp?menu_id=8&menu_item_id=16

<font color="0000ff">Babyjan</font>, that Y I am laughing
biggrin.gif
. Knowing of a unit at blk 638 here at #14 flr wants to sell at $400K. Their facing no that great.

Mine facing supre. Got mountain, Sea, River, Empty land, etc... you name it, I hv. Further more, throw in Reno and Funitures.
lol.gif

petite, i need to go search my email... will pm u if I cant find your number.

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/bb33/ispm051p.nsf <- can go to this link to see roughly how much your area can sell.

my story why i moving - my mum stay in aljunied, my elder bro stay in serangoon. My mum used to look after my nephew at my bro's place. now looking after my gal at my place. my mum sometimes misses my nephew and would travel from my place to my bro's on friday nite after my work or she go back aljunied. So i move nearer to my bro's place and oso nearer to aljunied for her. so dat she dun have to travel so far...

petite, u sure? 400K? looking at hdb website ur area range from 290K to 318K leh.... u look at those property agent brochure is it? those bluff pple 1...

Petite

Wow..your house fengshui so superb ah.Got mountain meh...where?

yaya, the brochure given by the property agents bo zhun one. And they are flooding my letter box everyday.
angry.gif

Amore
U very wei da. Move your house becos of ur mum and baby. In my case, I move my MIL to my place. My poor FIL home alone everyday and got no one to cook and wash for him.

tok about milk powder... think yest some courier guy send some enfa sample but my mum did not open the door for him. so he left a response slip at our door.

did u all receive any huh?

No i didnt receive anything on milk powder.

Btw, I ordered the Mamypoko liao, going to deliver today. NTUC selling $16+ hor. So i think its quite a good deal and it delivers to my place.

Initially wanted to order Nepia but the co. got some problem recently so nt taking order at the moment.

The highest re-sale txn so far was $380K at Blk 638. <font color="0000ff">Petite</font>, maybe you got chance to clock the $400k deal.

bbjan, hehe... my dad oso... weekedays will be home alone.. need to buy his own food, wash his own clothes.... only weekend my mum will be back home to cook for him...

does ur MIL go back during the week huh? my mum goes back every weekend... we dun want her to travel such long distant esp punggol buses is limited... at least in serangoon the circle line will be there... and now since property market picking up... if we are allow to move then move lor..

not wei da lah... my mum purposely stop working to help me and my bro look after our kids... so we are just doing our part for her lor...

We will send my MIL back on fri nite and pick her up on sunday nite.

However, down the road, we are thinking of sending my MIL and my gal to her house on thursday morning, leave baby there for one nite and then bring her home on fri nite. This way, at least my FIL can see baby and MIL, and he can also have home-cooked food for 2 days.

Will see how la...now she is on BM, very leh chey.

Which part of serangoon u moving to...resale flat?

like dat u need to take alot of barang barang lor... another cot/playpen at ur in-law's place? then deliver milk there after work....

my dad sometimes will come over to my place. he oso not working. retired liao.. so at least he can have some homecook food.

we bought resale... it's along yio chu kang road... near serangoon north ave 1 & 2.

Hello everybody,

I'm new in this forum. Staying in Punggol Blk 651. Now 5mths preggie and EDD will be on 12Oct.

Sad to hear that amore is moving out of Punggol. She is my personal fren.

So will rely on the rest of my nearby MTB neighbours for support and advise.

welcome <font color="0000ff">Jessica</font>
kao_welcome.gif
and congrates to you.
Are u expecting a prince or princess?

<font color="0000ff">amore</font>
Oh, at my MIL place will be very traditional one. sleep ti nam (mattress), use boiling method to sterlise bottles, use fan (no aircon). But I'm ok with all these. And yes, got to bring milk there.

U intend to BF longer than 6 months? I feel like continuing after 6mths. But its very tiring. Hope i can perserve.

Hi Jessica, gd to know 1 MTB in Punngol area....I am gg to be 6 mth....staying at blk 126....mayb we can mit up at the flashcard session...Heeheehee....

i'm expecting a prince. This year alot of my preggie frens are carrying boy. So there will lesser 'mu zhu'....hehe.

babyjan, are you sahm? i suppose if you can perserve, it will be good to continue BF.

bbjan, i intend to stop after 6 mths. it's really tiring... wake up early, sleep late.. nowadays i oni pump 3x/day...

<font color="0000ff">jessica</font>
I'm a FTWM. Juggling between wk and family. I just came back to work in early May after 4 months break (ML + AL)

<font color="0000ff">amore</font>
Ya, very tiring. I pumped 4x a day now. 6am,12pm, 6pm and the last pump between 10pm to 12pm. On few ocassion, I was so tired that i dozed off on the sofa or on my bed and forgot to pump. In the end, got to wake up at 1-2am to express. So u gals will see me loggin in at midnite.

Wah, the Mamypoko person very efficient. I sms her this morning and the diapers were delivered to my doorstep just now. mummies interested can call or sms her <font color="ff0000">Maggie - 96957186</font>
She has stock for all sizes except NB. Free delivery for every 2 packs order (Punggol area) and 4 packs for any other places. Price $14.90.

babyjan,

my girl only kuai for two days, from yesterday onwards she do not want to sleep and keep crying. I also feel like wanted to cry with her liao.

I am going back to work in two weeks time, worried my mum can't handle her
sad.gif

<font color="0000ff">hua jing</font>

Do you know the cause of the crying? There was a period when my ger started crying at a certain timing every nite. My hubby and I got to carry her and pat her for a few hours then she will sleep. It was a tiring period for us.

Later i realised that the collick was due to the food I took. I had soft drinks and the gas in them caused the collick. After I stopped taking, my ger didnt cry anymore

Have you left baby wif your mum before? Before I went back to work, there were a few ocassions where I went out half day to run errands and left baby wif MIL to let her get use to taking care of baby alone. This also helps to build her confidence.

kekkee i am oso moving out of punggol. moving out of this rental flat. my place soooo humid and hot everyday, cannot stand.

Les petite,
is the flash cards by GD a worthwhile investment? for how long can we use it?

smurfy, yes my gal on tbm. only when we are out, normally sat & sun, then i give her FM. so far my 3 sessions/day still meet her demand. she has a small stomach. dun drink alot. recently i started using my frozen supply liao. i dun latch my gal since she's 1.5 mths.

Back