Any MTB in Punggol?

<font color="0000ff">Smurfy</font>, You must be hardworking to teach yr bb flash cards. Eitherwise, no use at all. Think can use to 3-5yrs old?

<font color="0000ff">Zenn</font>, are you talking abt the birthday cake? I bought it from Pine Gdn. I suggest you don't get it from them if you want yr to be customs make. Price ex, and the cake design did not turn out to wat I wanted. When the cake arrive, The cake was like melting aridi.

I feedback to the person incharge abt it and was told that she will get back to me and till now, NEVER.

Rating: Lousy

les petite,
what u meant by hardworking leh? issit patience? or what? i dun have the patience at all. it can b used from infant to 3-5yrs old? wow...

amore
ur pumping 3 session per day total amt pumped out is? i pump n latch. trying to come out with a schedule to facilate when going back to work. i tried pumping alone, but the supply dropped real fast. when coupled with latch, it increased back. i oso dunno how long i can last, so tiring. just take one day at a step. my son BIG EAter
sad.gif
. kekeke serangoon nrth ave 1 n 2 near Rosyth Pri. At one time, I was eyeing the flats there coz of the famous primary sch.

<font color="0000ff">Smurfy</font>
Yap. Cos you will need to flash to him at least 2- 4 times a day. Result will be shown only if you do it everyday. My boy, you won't be able to see result. Cos I am a lazy mum.

Hv we cfm which day we are flashing the cards and whos house are we using??

smurfy, on avg I can pump out about 280ml from both breast per session..

i still dunno where Rosyth Pri sch is.. but i heard alot pple mentioned abt dat sch..

petite, i think most prob Evelyn's place?... think some mummies afraid of dogs... waiting for her to cfm when her hubby.

Hi Mummies..Morning..

Yes, just confirm with my hubby, it shall be no problem to arrange on 10th June. Petite, how about you?

I'm alright with the timing from 11am ~ 1pm
happy.gif

Okay, then maybe we try to confirm the attendant list.

Les_petite_chose Flash Card Demo session for punggol mummies

Venue : Evelyn Place, Blk 110A #03-568
Date : 10th June, Sunday
Time : 11am ~ 1pm

Confirmed List :
1) Evelyn, Ashley & hubby
2) les_petite_chose
3) funny76

Confirmed List :
2) les_petite_chose
3) funny76
4) amore & bb C & hubby (hubby TBC)

i might be late... need to wait for my cleaning auntie to finish her chores....

smurfy, hmmn blk 500+ looking at the map, it's in serangoon north ave 4... ya quite near.. w/i 1km circumference... will see how... dunno will stay there till bb 7 yrs old anot..

bbjan, yest bought my gal to the gymboree trial class... the class started for less then 15 mins she make noise and wanna sleep liao... so while other bbs enjoying the class she sleeping...

Hi Amore, think timing can be adjusted.. as long as most of the mummies is alright with it. Normally what time your cleaning auntie can finish her chores?

Confirmed List :
2) les_petite_chose
3) funny76
5) bbjan & bb & hubby (hubby TBC)

<font color="0000ff">amore</font>
My bb now recognise pple liao. She see unfamiliar faces will cry and cry non-stop.
Hopefully she will behave when i bring her for the flashcard session and the gymboree class.

wow...so fast talking abt primary school now?

Confirmed List :
2) les_petite_chose
3) funny76
6) MTDT & bb (bb TBC)

this timing usu is bb nap time. so might leave him with hubby instead. :p

Hello,

I'm interested to join in. Hope to learn from all the mummies.

My hubby and another fren(also staying in punggol) to be confirmed.

Evelyn: thanks for the link. anyone knows where I can get those transparent flashcard holder that you can hang on the wall?

I am due in early to mid July
happy.gif

did nt lock in to this forum for few days, have been busy taking care of my girl. She was fever on & off after 6in1 jab on monday and also lost appedite, so heart pain . worst still we notice that got alot of wind in her stomuct and did not poo for two days. Going back to work on monday, need to leave baby with mum, feeling want to cry now.

re: express milk and cleaning pump in office
any mummy can advice how mamy time you express milk in office and how you clean the pump.

babyjan
i don't think my girl having colic, she just need some attention as she will cry only when we leave her alone.

I did leave my girl with mum just a short while, can't bare to leave her too long :p

hua jing

I expressed 2 times in office. During Lunch time and 6pm before going back. I use hot water to rinse the pump and then soak them in a container of hot water. For the second session, i just rinse with water, go home then do a proper cleaning and sterilising.

hua king, i pump 1 time in office. every morning will be sterilised breastshield and bottles to office.. pump liao will just rinse the shield and bring home to wash and sterilise.

babyjan,
did you use soap to clean before the second session or just plain water to rinse? I am planing to express as much as posible as i notice that my milk flow will drop if I drag to long. So i abit concern abt the cleaning.

amore,
thanks for advice. BTW understand you selling you flat, you stay blk 648 right? which floor do you stay and have you sold your flat?

babyjan,
I am trying not to wash the pump by soap today, it seem like abit "oil" in the plastice parts lei(i'm using avent pump with plastice cushion)

amore,
You stay for 5years or you ask for early selling? mine to share the price you sold?

amore
what u think of the flashcards? are u getting any? can purchase together if you want.

any mums using flashcards and feel this is a good buy? i very tempted to get most of the picture and reading cards. my son only 3mths old, too young to get the maths cards right? but on the other hand, i tot of getting everything just at one go. hb sure faint if he knws what i am up to.:p

smurfy, I got order the flashcard from one of the current BP which I did post the link previously. It is a preschool set, comes with alphabets, shapes, colors and numbers. I'm not sure which is a good buy, maybe mummy with toddlers here can give us some advise
happy.gif

My baby will be 5mths in next week...I also bought a flash card from popular, will show to my boy when he is at home with me during weekend. Everytime, he will pay attention to the cards whenever I read and flash it to him. Looking forward for the demo session by petite. Hope we can learn some correct method from her.

evelyn
i am ordering the same thing as u. have not made payment though. will do it tonite. think i am one damn kiasu mother. bb only 3mths old hahhaa.

for young infant, the flashcard needs to be clear n precise.

i feel that the preschool set is too "colourful". not suitable.

<font color="aa00aa">HAPPY VESAK DAY TO ALL MUMMIES</font>

welcome <font color="aa00aa">Entity</font>
kao_welcome.gif

<font color="aa00aa">huajing</font>
I am also using avent manual in the office now. Yes, the plastic cusion does get oily. But I soaked them in a container of hot water so not so bad. If u wan, u get bring a some bottle detergent and wash the pump wif it.

Re: Flashcard
I also got the flashcard for the preschoolers.
Agreed that it may not be suitable for infant. Maybe i will keep till later on when bb older then use or give to fren's kids who are 1 yr old and above.

The current BP on the words and dots card like rather expv leh. If can buy certain category, i may join.

btw, flashcard session next sun 10 June onz hor... time still the same 11am to 1pm? Got 2 full month celebration to rush to...so must plan my time.

the flashcards on the words, dots, pics are a better choice. it's closer to the GD and SM way.
but agree that it's v ex... maybe becos there are really too many at one go. :p

kids needs v clear images during flashcards. thus the preschool cards are not suitable... but maybe better for 3-4yrs old kids.

Welcome blueblue n entity... u wan to add ur details here:

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Bb bday</TD><TD>Blk </TD></TR><TR><TD>petite_chose</TD><TD>17-Apr-06</TD><TD>641 </TD></TR><TR><TD>MTDT</TD><TD>15-Jun-06</TD><TD>132 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xiaoyang</TD><TD>22-Nov-06</TD><TD>162B </TD></TR><TR><TD>amore</TD><TD>23-Dec-06</TD><TD>648 </TD></TR><TR><TD>evelyn</TD><TD>3-Jan-07</TD><TD>110A </TD></TR><TR><TD>babyjan</TD><TD>16-Jan-07</TD><TD>171C </TD></TR><TR><TD>zenn</TD><TD>20-Jan-07</TD><TD>646</td></tr></table>

<font color="aa00aa">huajing</font>
That's good.
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">blueblue</font>
Congrates to you. Baby gal or boy?

MTDT,
Oh I see...initially i thought the colorful card can catch the attention from baby.. thus it might only suitable for child above 3yrs+. Then I shall just keep for future use then...Thx for sharing.

babyjan,
Think if there is no objection from most of the mummies, the timing shall just fix as 11am ~ 1pm.

blueblue
Nice to meet you here..

hi babyjan
Baby boy...
happy.gif
which part of punggol u stay? I am at 186. How many kids u hv? This is my first bb...

Hi Babyjan,

I'm staying at 188...my son will be 5mths old in just a few days time.. u?

Hey blueblue, congrats to you! We stay near to each other.. same 'blue-windows' precinct.. hehe

<font color="0000ff">blueblue</font>

I stayed at 171C. My gal going to be 5 months in another 2 weeks time. My first baby.

<font color="0000ff">Pm188</font>, yours a Jan baby too?

Btw, we are having a flashcard session this sunday at evelyn place. You mommies interested to join?

Calling again for FlashCard Demo by Petite, anybody wanna join too...

Confirmed List :
1) Evelyn, Ashley & hubby (One friend TBC)
2) les_petite_chose
3) funny76
6) MTDT & bb (bb TBC)

Back