Any Good Malay Massage lady to recommend

No.. I am very sure her company name is Traditional & Holistic Postnatal centre. I even called her to congrats her when her company was posted on the straits times urban this month. I think somebody try to be like her. I don't know....Anyway should call Mdm Rokiah 92716091 and clarify with her before make booking. better to be safe than sorry.

hi, i read the post above for post-natal massage. Is there anyone who can recommend a good malay masseur for anti-cellulite/slimming massage? I need it desperately. tks! :p

Hi PlayfulFariy.
I had Mdm Zaliha from Traditional & Holistic Postnatal Centre. she is wonderful. I am even having her for my regular massage after my postnatal massage.

Hi.
Just finish my postnatal sessions with malay heritage jamu massage and i enjoy my sessions very much and they served very professional service.Learn a lot of traditional tips and bb massage sequence.My baby to enjoy the massage when i did on her and can sleep more better.You may visit their webiste at www.malayheritagejamumassage.blogspot.com

Try my massage lady,
she did my 3 post-natal massage,
Madam Leha @ 90181705

She charge $45 for 1 hour massage,
then do binding, u need to purchase the bind from her,
can't rem the price, I bought mine from her in 2004.

hi there.. iv got 1 confinement lady she very professional certified from mustika ratu. iv lost 5kg during my confinement, she using special slimming oil for body n tummy wrapping. u can ask for sauna as well,she will bring along if u request. her number is 94361463 her name is mdm ida.

Hi MTB,
Me and few of my office fren have use malay heritage jamu massage service and we can say say that their service is gd. Puntual, lot of tips and advise. Even my bb enjoy the massage sequence that they teach. I really enjoy all my sessions and the most imprtant my blockducts problem solve and my milk supply increase. Very happy. Visit their website malayheritagejamumassage.blogspot.com for their promotion

HI MUmmies,
I will like to recommend Nadia. I got the contacts from this forum as well. I am using her now. She is very nice and gentle lady!

I like her service as she massage you based on your needs like your thighs or tummy area needs more attention. Also, she will massage more than 1 hr. I was very bloated and she massage me more than an hr. My family and maid all said very worth it!

Plus, she can do ear candling upon request! I asked her to help me do for my hubby as well.

Yes, I pay $400 plus for 7 sessions. Didn't calculate how much per session as I keep extending her service till 10 days already. Plus, a very nice lady to chat with esp during your stressful confinement month. hehe

I lost 10kg after one week but alos becos i BF. But my hubby said my tummy has flatten so much!

Her number is 81004091. Most importantly, she dun have rubber timing and she keeps all her appt on time. Also, she dun pick up calls during massage..so full concentration on you!

Hi Fazlina,

Yes, i know Liza too, she is good and soft spoken. If i am not mistaken last time she worked with Kraton in Serangoon.She no longer working with them, and now running on her own full time house call. I know her from Sri Widjaya spa coz i had my slimming treatment there 4 years ago. Thanks Faz, for giving me her contact no. I know she is good in slimming massage and quite a demand from my friends.

Arigato gozaimas.

Hi Mia, im glad to knw that u knew Liza too. Yeap she did a wonderful job to my body and I rlly love it. Btw its my pleasure to give out her contact no. Nice to knw u.

Hi Kel,
i suggest you call her directly, charges wise i think it depends on the area. But she is really good at slimming massage.

hi sue n junidah mummy,

i would like to try malayheritagejamumassage.
Could you tell me more about your feedback.Does it help to regain back the figure faster

hi claudin,

i just finished my sessions few months back with origins jamu massage. It was really differnt from my 1st postnatal.. i like it cos they offer helping to clear block ducts for breastfeeding. i was really determine to bf fully so i am glad i engage them...

u can check our their website www.originsjamumassage.blogspot.com

hi, rasheda tks for ur recommentdation... i just finish my sessions with mdm ida, it was really different from my 1st post-natal. her jamu wrap herb is superb and the most important my blockducks problem solve and my milk supply increase, i like her svs as she massage u based on ur needs, puntual lots of advice.. iv already intro her to my frens... lastly u can bargain the price.. for me im staying hougang she charged me $350 for 7days.. for those who staying sengkang n hougang who r interested can call mdm ida at 94361463...

hi..siti
does mdm ida collect any initial deposit?or u pay every session?
n most importantly does she speak english..as i don understand malay

Hi,
so far during my postnatal massage the therapist does not burp at all. Me too ask my cousin who have use the same therapist before frm malay heritage jamu massage and she also told me no burping during her session. As i've heard some they keep on burping. The therapist that I've got seem more professional even in explaining and answering my quires.

hi ladies,

i just finish my session with mdm karlsom of origins jamu massage... recommmeded by the cousin.. mdm karlsom left me a good impression of post natal massage.. previously i thought post natal massage is just a waste of $$ . After my cousin urged me to try, i think ok since its benefits me... Mdm karlsom is very patient , she does not pick up any call during session, she gave me tips and advice as a new mother how to deal with my newborn...( she very experience heared she say her "shi fu " is Mdm rokiah many years back). She help to massage my breasts to stimulate milk supply ( i very low supply iniitially now seems more).. i try her method to use the hot stone to massage before i pump out my milk and i think it also help to clear blocked ducts. her massage is not oily as well haha i look forward to the sesssions

Hi ladies

Anyone know whether Aunt Sadiah change her HP no?
She's really very good and done my post natal massage 2yrs ago which I was able to fit into my pre-natal pants after her massage.
Now I want to introduce her to my frd as she want someone with a very reasonable rate too. Noted $45 per session.
Please give me her contact if u hv. Thanks thanks.

I got through her finally and she's fully booked for this year.

Anyone got other contacts to recommend, probably below $50 per session.

Hi,

May I know what are the charges (at the centre itself and home visit) like and duration for normal massage at Traditional & Holistic Postnatal Centre? Mdm Rokiah has done for me some massages previously to clear my block-ducts and I find her good and humble. Would like to go back to her for normal massage but understand she no longer does any massages.

Thanks.

hi ringo,

i am currently using origins jamu for normal massage $58 for home service... had done post natal with them . now continuing NM ....you can check their website at www.originsjamumassage.blogspot.com
happy.gif

Hi ringo

I have someone to recommend. I engaged mdm Zie service for my post natal massage. Her's is $50 per session for 1.5hr. Her number 90089114.

No harm trying.

Hi MTB,
Visit SMH BIZ THREAD for our malay postnatal jamu retreat massage promotion for Nov & Dec MTB. Wish all MTB could have an easy delivery.

hi ladies,,,

just finish my session with origins,,, the exp was good. The therapist help me with my engorgement, (the hot stone is really very useful), me 1st time mum really dun know what to expect... my water rentention also reduces a lot after the sessions... my therapist is very helpful and give me lots of tip and advice..Quite grateful to them as my session supposed to start later as i book them last min but they managed to give me an earlier slot...
Actually my mum objected to me engaging the post natal massage ,but now after she see the benefits to my body she also say the therapist is good..

Hi ringo,
Me too have use Mdm Rokiah service before and find that she is very nice lady and I've learnt lot of tips and her advise was very gd. My frens too who've use her service also give the same feedback and got to know that she is not serving at the moment. After got to know frm my fren that her hubby and his partner set malay heritage jamu massage, I tried to call for my mthly massage. Their therapist told me they are trained by Mdm Rokiah few yrs back and till now me and my MIL share the massage package frm them. Very comfortable. My therapist Mdm Suriyah and MIL Mdm Rozita. You can call Mdm Tina their clerk at 94876229 or visit their website malayheritagejamumassage.blogspot.com. Hope you enjoy your massage too.

hi,
like to share my exp... i used origins jamu for massage. I was quite last min as i was indecisive abt who to take , then i got to knoe them thru my gynae... lucky rebecca managed to slot me in as i know they are very full. My exp with mdm lathifa was good. had very bad water rentention like elephants legs and was aching all over.. She did a wonderful job to relieve all of it and ans my qns .. The baby massage she taught me were great,, actually my hubb also learnt and sometimes he does it to my bb before sleep...

ha just got their email notification on the BB contest and discounts... thinks it great!!!
hope you all had good exp as me too!!!

hello..

For those who is spending lots of time finding a good postnatal massage service provider.
I want to recommend 'Traditional&holistic Post-natal Centre'
I've used their service after careful research thrugh Website and freineds.
I must say they are not cheap but it was worth paying.
I have booked them coz they are registered company (not one man operation) with proper website (not a blog) and founded by Mdm Rokiah (Many of my friends talk about her and she was well recommended in MHF)even though she is not d one doing at least it's her company.
Here are few points that I was happy with them
1. The sales person was very friendly and explain everything patiently (I asked lots of question as this was my first time
happy.gif

2. Booking process was very clear and each step I've got email response (Felt safe to pay deposit and didn't have to worry whether the masseues will show up after my delivery)
3. The masseuse (Mdm Zaliha) was clam and friendly person with good skill (I fell a sleep during the session)
4. She was on time and didn't burp during the session (this is important fact for me)
Well... making my tummy flat, reduce water retention and helping my breast feeding....
Achived overall satisfaction.
I hope my comment help you guys reduce reserch time.

Cheers!

Hi,
I also wish that time to get Mdm Rokiah service but I've budget and I find that their company charges is expensive. Few frens have use her service few yrs back and gives very gd comments and I saw many mums in this forum also give gd feedback on her service few yrs back too. Got to know now at the moment she is not serving any clients and is all done by her staffs. As I don't want to pay for such expensive charges and not serve by her. So decide to use other massage lady.

Well.... as a person who used Mdm Rokiah's service and her staff (Mdm Sharifa's) service, I must say Mdm sharifa was as good as Mdm Rokiah.
If I have a third child I will go for Mdm Sharifa again.

I seem to agree wif "BEWARE OF CHEATS" regarding multiple a/c posted by Malay heritage jamu massage abt their praises to ML and i also notice dat several of these new upcoming post-natal companies said dat their therapist were speacilly trained by Mdm Rokiah, but then when i called jamumassage.com a lady name Clara said that Mdm Rokiah only trained staff from Trad.Holistic post-natal ctr. so who to believe now?.. when i browsed thru other websites eg. origin jamu ,malay heritage, and now malay post-natal retreat they are all like copy-cats giving free telon oils,free baby massage,and so and so.

So girls! do your research! dont be cheated.

hi ms petom,,
u looking for post natal massage? so far my friends & myself had done with origins jamu massage and we are very happy with the services. they are indeed professional & provides good services..from what i know...origins jamu is the pionner in SMH . i agree now there are many coming up.... if you are searching for one, perhaps you like to enquire from origins jamu..?

happy.gif

Hi petom,
I agree with you maybe there is many company try to use Mdm Rokiah name but when I try the malay heritage jamu massage, got to know frm the therapist Mdm Suriyah that the company own by Mdm Rokiah hubby and his partner and all their therapist all is trained by Mdm Rokiah few years back.I even went to pay my advance payment to her husband at their house in woodlands and even the namecards and their flyers got his name there and I find that they are registered company also as i heard so many massues comment in this forum and so, to play safe, i personally make payment to their house.My collegue few of them in our office also had their service and give good comments.

Hmm...I don't think originjamu is e pioneer in dis SMF coz last yr & early dis yr mdm rokiah was quite popular until my fren who hd used her svc said she doesn't do it anymore but her staff frm Trad.Holistic(can't recall her name)seems to be as gd.I only noticed Originjamu maybe,quite late dis yr.So how can e company be pioneer here?..
My EDD is in mid-feb & i don't wish to be cheated by companies.who want to make big bucks claiming their staffs trained by Mdm Rokiah.
cos i think its an offence to do so.

btw does anyone have Mdm khatijah's no.?
happy.gif

hi petom,
wow seems you frequent SMH for quite long? i am new mum ,so to me pionner or trained by who is not important la... as long as they provide good & professional services. So far those friends i recommended had good feedback abt origins jamu too...

hi ms chan,

why issit not important?.. someone who is doing work on ur body & she's not well-trained?? issit ok with u?its not ok wif me. dis is wat im afraid of. Self-praise,free ad company.oops!~

I reckon u r the owner of origin jamu and Sue is of course the spokeswoman of Malay Heritage.
So i need someone who had actually used and enjoyed the massage to pleeeaasseee speak up!!

hi petom....

of course i want a trained & qualified therapist , but what you mention trained by mdm Rokiah??? is not important to me as i dont even know her... BTW, pls respect us mummies who are here to share our exp and dun make false accusations... I did the massage with them for my 2nd birth and i feel they are good so they should be recommended.
On the other hand, i feel that you somehow had prejudice for the therapists recommended... if you are a therapist yourself, pls do it more professionally.

Hi all,

just to share my view, i happened to get recommendations from:
1. my sis
2. some friends
3. my sis friends
4. friends, friends

who all mentioned that they got someeone who did professional massage for them and recommened me. I love to get massage done and frankly speaking I tried all of them who supposedly to be professional as well as good. But one lesson learned was everyone body is different and they judge or measure good therapist base on their preference. We adult should know that when someone prefer something over the other doesnt mean that the other is not good but simply doesnt meet their expectation. there are people who prefer light massage and some take strong massage and find that syiok.
Simply to say that mdm rokiah, or mdm khatijah etc.. etc.. are definitely good in their own way and their own right.

Pioneer or not is actually secondary. like president elect Obama said some company exist earlier than google but google did better... some truth in his words definitely.

my 2 cents worth.

hi,

I'm totally agreed with johara.

miss petom, fyi, i used mdm rokkiah for my first confinement (2 yrs ago), and currently i'm having my 2nd confinement. I tried to contact Mdm Rokkiah for her service again but understand from her that she has no longer doing the massage herself. Since i'm looking for the 5 days sessions and her company only provided the 7-days package, so she has introduced me to her husband's company - http://www.malayheritagejamumassage.blogspot.com.
Mdm Rokkiah did told me that all her husband's staff are trained by her, that's why i decided to engaged with them.
Currently I'm using Mdm Ida, very nice ladies. Already have few sessions wif her, so far i'm satisfied with her service.

Thank you all for your comments. btw im just a stay-home mom who is xpecting 2nd child soon. i did not mean to cause a stir in dis forum,but it seems dat someone is quite upset wif my views.
I was just airing my views of wat i have observed in dis forum abt massage ladies.

Hi Esther.How's dat someone who owns a company can recommend other companies packages?.. funny isn't it?

as what i understand... mdm rokkiah's company is partner wif another person, whereas the other company is owned by her husband.. hee.. if u r mdm rokkiah, i think u will also recommend ur husband's company to the client if ur own company do not provide the package that the client is enquiry for right? ;-)

Back