Any Good Malay Massage lady to recommend

Hi
Anyone tried this company House of Traditional Javanese massage annd Beauty Centre? I thought of signing up the post-natal package from them as I am a member. Their 7 sessions is $400.00 and as a member, I enjoyed 20% off! So very worth it but I need to know which masseuse is good, anyone can recommend? I can sign another 2 persons to get the 20% off so if anyone interested, I can help to sign.

Hi Amoyz,
My wife recently used Mdm Rokiah services and she really happy with her service and still using her service for regular monthly massage.

Thanks Rahmat
happy.gif

By the way, do you know anyone provide halal confinement food delivery service ?

I am doing my post-natal massage with Mdm Katijah. Very good service, me already almost back to pre-pregnancy figure after 7 days. Will do a 10 days session with her.

hi all,

I'd used Mdm Rokiah's 7 days postnatal massage service. Just finished my last session with her today. She's very good and gives me a lot of advice. I'm almost back to my pre-preg figure now.

Dearest Mummies,

I have delivered my newborn just 1 week ago with c-section. Is it advisable to schedule for postnatal massage with c-section after 1 week? Any good recommendation for the massager without applying strong oil or herbal?

hi,
i'm currently using Diana, recommended by one of the mummies here. her contact number is 97467565. you can call and tell her that Sam from Sengkang recommend. she charges $50 per session for 2 hours. very shiok. she's from indo but married to s'porean and has been here for many many years. i'm currently not pregnant but engage her as i did not have any massage when i gave birth to my 2nd child last year! and aft 1st session with her just on sunday, my tummy has gone flatter and i could sleep very well.

she also does slimming and spa at her house in eunos. if its confinement massage, she will come to your house regardless of which are you stay in. she charges extra $20 for the binder cloth. $50 for 2 hours is really worth it.

<u>Maya Sari Massage Therapy</u>

*Pre and Post-Natal massage (10x...$700)
-Free baby massage
-Free water extraction
-modern traditional massage
-using non-sticky essential oil
-fresh body wrap and scrub

*Aroma therapy

*Herbal/Treatment massage

*Bust firming

*Slimming and body shaping

*Relaxing massage

*Body scrub

*Water Retention Extraction

-All are home services-

For more details about the massage and pricing please contact maya sari @ 94767836
or email at [email protected]

Hi all,
May I know when I need to call and make appointment for the massage? After birth of baby or last month can?

WanBB, good massage ladies' schedule usually very tight one. best for you to chop one first and let her know when u due. When u give birth liao, just give her a call then she can arrange her first visit.
happy.gif

Hi all,
My bb is alreadi 9weeks old. izzit too late 4 mi to get a massage now? I've nv tried any massage 4 my 2 pregnancies but i did manage to lose wt, altho after my 1st pregnancy my wt was 2kg more than my pre-preg wt. Tis time round, my wt has alreadi gone back to b4 my 2nd preg wt. Juz that tummy area very flabby. Shld i go 4 traditional massage at hm or those offered in the spas? Hope to find gd n affordable ones..

siman, their price have gone up now it is 7 sessions for $420 but then the 20% discount applies when you pay $150 on top to become member still

Elin
oh, i didnt know the price went up. Im in time to "catch" the old price still. $320 for 7 sessions for members. I like their binding... very tight and i see results since. I am hoping to get a lady who can do more for my cellulite. Ladies, any recommendation?

Shuhui,
I just call up the Katong branch and book. This branch is in charge of all postnatal massage. They will assign a lady to you. Mine was Fauzia. Let me know if you need my help to help you to get a member rate. PM me.

Want to recommend madam Rokiah as well.
Finished my last session yesterday and I'm very happy with the result. In fact, I can see the result after the first session (which is very encouraging). Thanks to you I find out that i have clogged milk ducts and have been trying to clear them off till now (still trying).
She can offer plenty of advises and help as well.
A very kind lady she is.
There is a promotion till May, $488 for 7 sessions and $388 for 5 sessions. I took the first one. I will definitely look for her for future normal or post natal massages!

I would like to recommend my massage lady. She's Christina. I have been using her for my 2 delivery. She has more than 15 years experience in post natal massage with practical and theory knowledge (diploma).

I just given birth 1 week ago and my stomach shrinked after 2 days. She uses essential oil and jambu herbs with binding.

You can contact her directly at 90053518.

Ive just completed a 7 days massage session with Mdm Rokiah and would like to recommend her service.
After an 8 days session with another massage lady, my tummy still looked as though I was 5 mths pregnant! 7 wks after my delivery, I reckon my big tummy would be here to stay if I do nothing about it. After checking out the recommendations in this forum, I decided to engage Mdm Rokiahs service. Im really glad I took up her service as her massage skill is really good and relaxing. Most importantly, Ive almost regained my pre-pregnancy figure. Mdm Rokiah gave lots of advice and was sincere in helping me regain my figure. Thumbs up for her service!

Hi!

For those who are looking for pre-natal massage, i highly recommend Grace!!! She got the qualified cert so no worry.... I did called up some Malay massager and some sound not that confident to massage and some only offer service on wk 28..... As for Grace, she can massage for me when I am in wk 19.... really good... can PM me for her contact if you are interested! :D
Dun misunderstand that i am trying to advertise, but I think she deserves my compliments! :D
Cheers

for those who have tried house of javanese massage, is there any good therapist to recommend? preferably got strength one... thanks

i have two contacts for malay massage ladies, and have used one of them for my two post-natal massage. the one that i enagaged perform traditional massage and binding with additional services, i.e. to sit over a pot of "charchoal" like a sauna thingy - was told it would help to shrink your uterus back in shape and to get rid of water retention in your body. she also helps to massage and push your uterus back to the original position...apparently, it was very effective on me as i got a good result from my post-natal checkup with my gynae within 7 days for my two pregnancies.

nevertheless, the purpose of such massage is to get rid of the "wind" and "water" in your body and relax your body, and not really getting rid of your tummy fat. at the end of the day, you still need to watch your diet and exercise...

pm me if you want to get their contacts.

hi has anyone used Mdm Sadiah service recently?
how is the charges and service? any lateness or change of appointment?
thanks for sharing

hi all..can i ask how soon after delivery do we need to do the massage? and how soon BEFORE delivery do we need to book these massage ladies?

Understand that Mdm Rokiah request for Advance payment of $200... Is it safe just to pay like that ?

But saw lots of positive feedback on her also..

hi baby_lum, personal opinion...it is NEVER safe to pay any amount of advance payment to Malay Massage or Confinement lady. cheers

Have you ppl considered Ms Freda from CitraAyu @ bukit timah shopping centre? her massages really soothing, to me that is. if im not mistaken its $350 for 7 days home-call. not sure what her rates r nowadays, that what her fee in 2005. call n enquire urselve hor... 93539006

engaged mdm khatijah for a 7 sessions post-preg massage.. verdict: i love her massages! friends & colleagues have commented tat i've in fact lost more wt than pre-preg n she's a very nice & encouraging lady.. very easy to talk 2 as well.. she charges $380 for 7 sessions which i find very worth it.. =D

For pre-natal and post-natal, i would like to recommend my massager, Grace. I start to have my pre-natal when i am preggy 4 month....i did try to look for Malay massager but majority dun dare to massage for me unless when i am 7 month preggy! :S
As for my delivery, mine is emergency c-sect.... and lucky my wound healing fast, so I start my massage in wk 3 after give birth..... so far very good!
oh ya, forget to say that Grace got certificate in massaging.... that y she is super professional.... those who interested, can PM me for her contacts!! Cheers!

Back