Confinement nanny to recommend

e_Kaix

I would like to recommend Auntie Annie for those who are looking for a confinement nanny.

She constantly reminded me that I have to get ample of rest while I can count on her to take care of the baby. Baby has jaundice and she ensured that baby was fed every 3 hours so we can clear the jaundice asap. As a new mother, I believe there are many panic moments which we find ourselves lost and panicking. With an experienced nanny like Auntie Annie, I can trust that the baby is well taken care of.

She is easy going and constantly checks in with the us on our expectations. I have only praises for the meals she cooked. She made use of the ingredients we have and could whip up nice dishes. Auntie Annie tried to work on healthy and suitable dishes based on my preferences. Husband is also well fed by her throughout this period.

My confinement period has been worry-free and I am very thankful that there's someone experienced to guide me through this period while I pick things up from her. You can trust the baby is in good hands with Auntie Annie. Let me know if you would like her number!

I would like to recommend Auntie Annie for those who are looking for a confinement nanny.

She constantly reminded me that I have to get ample of rest while I can count on her to take care of the baby. Baby has jaundice and she ensured that baby was fed every 3 hours so we can clear the jaundice asap. As a new mother, I believe there are many panic moments which we find ourselves lost and panicking. With an experienced nanny like Auntie Annie, I can trust that the baby is well taken care of.

She is easy going and constantly checks in with the us on our expectations. I have only praises for the meals she cooked. She made use of the ingredients we have and could whip up nice dishes. Auntie Annie tried to work on healthy and suitable dishes based on my preferences. Husband is also well fed by her throughout this period.

My confinement period has been worry-free and I am very thankful that there's someone experienced to guide me through this period while I pick things up from her. You can trust the baby is in good hands with Auntie Annie. Let me know if you would like her number!
Hi can pm the contact?

Hi, would like to get her contact, thanks!

Hi, can pm me the contact and rates? Thank you!

hello! Can pm me her number? Thanks!:)

Hihi, do u mind to PM Auntie Annie’s contact? Thanks in advance!

Hi, can pm me the contact and rates? Thank you!

From me who had engage thru someone's recommendation of a nanny here, i would say its total BS and I couldnt get back my deposit! I highly think maybe the one who wrote the post is her daughter or what. The experience is totally different as what it claimed. I would strongly encourage to use a professional confinement nanny agency, and that is why i will definitely recommend Star Confinement Nanny Agency. At least it comes with quality assurance for me!

Hello, blessed lunar new year to you! Could you please PM me her contact details? Thank you!

Hi. Please pm me her contact. Thanks.

Back