Any Good Malay Massage lady to recommend

beaglesg

Hi, I'm due to deliver in Feb 2005.
Would like to know more abt the package for the post-natal massage. What is the present market rate for each visit and usually how many session do we need.

hi beaglesg, which part of singapore do u stay? The malay lady who massaged for me prefers to move around in the east area. V. friendly.

hi melody
wat your massage lady offers in terms of pricing & how long...? I am also delivering in the beginning of feb... also looking for a post-natal massage lady... but i stay in jurong...

hi melody
wat your massage lady offers in terms of pricing & how long...? I am also delivering in the beginning of feb... also looking for a post-natal massage lady... but i stay in jurong...

I did a consecutive 7 days massage. Each lasted about 1hr - 1hr 30min. It costs $300. Not sure if the price has changed since July 04. You can try and contact the her, we call her Siti Auntie, 94562100.

I felt she is good. She is able to tell u whether there's any blood clot, etc. As for effective, to me yes. I started my message 5 days after i gave birth (natural) with 34" waist and by end of the 7-day session, it was reduced to 31" with all the night herbal soup n stuff taken prepared by my MIL.

Hi Vig,Well

Did u use Auntie Siti during yr confinement for yr massage? Is it gd? Me gg to due nxt mth...still looking for gd n affordable massage lady!

Would like to recommend my massage lady. She is very good but price may be a bit ex for some of you. Interested, do PM me for her contact.

Hello Snowpooher,wat is yr massage lady charges per session n duration of massage? Does it include binding cloth,massage oil n transport?

apple04, she charges $450 for 6 sessions (5 massage + 1 scrub). If I remember correctly. Duration is 45 mins per session. It includes massage with oil, binding with herbs for 1st 5 session and last session is scrub with salt. It is a bit expensive, but I find it worth. Cos I read from other forumers that they paid cheaper but still got how many kgs to get rid off.

Transport? You mean need to pay for transport? No, it is included. If you are interested, PM me and I give you the contacts, so that you can speak to her directly.

I'm not earning any commission, just want to intro her cos she is really very good. My tummy went flat after the 1st session and I got back my pre-pregnancy weight after the 3rd session. Though I have finished my post natal massage, I still call her to drop by for massage to relax my body.

She is also a good listener. I was so sad during my confinement and she kept on consoling me.
happy.gif

Hi gals, for those who are interested. Do look out on TCS 8 soon (either end of this May or early June)... my massage lady has been invited by TCS to do a feature to show how she does the massage, binding and salt scrub.

For those who PM me, do look out for the show and you will know how the massage lady will "do to your body"
happy.gif

Also, do let me know your feedback on her if you decided to get her. I think she is really good leh.

Cheers!

Hi Mel, sorry, I din come into this thread often... Only saw your message today. Have emailed you the contacts.

sunset, have emailed you too.

Hi Snowpooher,

Sorry to side-track a bit. I am not pregnant but just want to check if yr massage lady does massage for people who wants to tone and reduce fats at the tummy and thigh area??

kitty bear, she does massage for non preggies as well but I'm not sure if she does for your requirement. You wanna call to check with her?

Hi snowpooher,

I watched the programme and saw how she does the binding. Am wondering - do you have problem sitting down with the binding? It looks like it covered quite a bit of the hips... Also, can I check if the oils have any strong smell cos I am wondering if that affects the BF....

tuffy
i share the same massage lady as snow. we dun hv problem sitting down with bind. oil wont affect BF cos i BF too

Gals, out for course, so no time to reply. Yea... mngo intro to me the massage lady.

Tuffy, no prob with sitting down lah. As you move around, the binding will start to loosen a bit. Some more, the massage lady will adjust till you are comfortable one lor. You where not comfortable then tell her, she will redo. I dun find the oil strong smell. After massage, she will use a towel to clean then apply powder, so won't be too sticky. No prob with BFing. So far din ask her on the blocked ducts, so I dunno.

babykhoo, she doesn't massage breast area cos we on BFing.

I went to a massaging palour today. Call Javanese Traditional sth... Wa, very good and cheap aah... They really know which part is stress, trying to bluff by acting not painful but they could feel the "clot" vein.

Hi snowpooher,
can i check with ur whether the massage lady also does massaging for middle-age woman with stiff joints? My MIL is thinking of getting the massage lady to massage her, after she has finished massaging me.... thanks!

mngo, is it effective for you as well? did your stomach go flat after 1 session like snowpooher? you lost all weight by 3rd session? i just booked her... snowpooher really motivates us... wish i can lose all the weight by the 6th session.

kyen, kelly koh, jane, emailed you.

Kelly, when you call the massage lady, you check with her. I'm not too sure now cos she seems to be very busy these days ler. I have to book her at least 1 week advance for normal massage.

BTW Jane, when I said flat after first session, is not completely flat hor. I think you got the wrong concept that this massage is for slimming down after birth. The most impt for such massage is to "push" your uterus back to place so that won't have urine leak problem, and to get rid of wind and water retention. Yes, the binding part does help to slim down the tummy very fast. But I think it depends on individual's body.

Hi Jane
Yes, after 1 session my stomach went flat so much. I din lost all my weight in 3rd session as i am alredy very light.

Dear mngo & snowpooher,

May I know how much and how many sessions for post natal massage?? Thank you.

Back