A place for the TTCs.. (Trying To Conceive)

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>As of 15 June 2006</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="aa00aa">(Waiting to Ovulate)</font> ** Work Hard!! **</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>O date</TD><TD>AF Expected</TD><TD>Cycle length </TD></TR><TR><TD>Koori</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>25-Jun</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>28 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piggy_ng</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sihui</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>23-Jun</TD><TD>8-Jul</TD><TD>30-32 </TD></TR><TR><TD>baby26</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bettle_bug</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>28 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Louie</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>15-Jun</TD><TD>30-Jun</TD><TD>30-32 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>11-Jun</TD><TD>?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tami</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>16-Jun</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>34 - 36 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sharon</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>12-Jun</TD><TD>28-Jun</TD><TD>31-34 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="aa00aa"> 2 W W </font> ** Patience **</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>DPO</TD><TD>AF Expected</TD><TD>Cycle length </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yuki</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>24-Jun</TD><TD>28 31 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hayashi Hakida</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>16-18 June</TD><TD>30-32 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Icebaby</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>16-Jun</TD><TD>30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hoonie</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>14 dpo</TD><TD>17-Jun</TD><TD>30-35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whee</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>11 dpo</TD><TD>19-Jun</TD><TD>24-28 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elizabeth</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>17 dpo</TD><TD>11-Jun</TD><TD>26-30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>penguin8</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>15 dpo</TD><TD>13-Jun</TD><TD>30-32 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="aa00aa">G.R.A.D.U.A.T.E.S ** Hooray!! **</font> <font color="119911">
Fizz
Kermit
MSN_Queen
Bloom75
Minidach
Zenn
Katherine
Stella
Feliza
</font>

Can teach me how to monitor ?

the chart u made how to see ? what is CD ? DPO ? AF Expected ? Cycle length how to cal ?

yuki,
sorry to hear that. I know you must be feeling very sad, but we are here to support you. Be strong and stay positive.

penguin,
my email acct something wrong. Unable to reply you. Anyway, it's nothing really impt. Just enjoy your holidays and BD-ing.. hee

hi kermit..

thanks for remembering me!

things are not well.. still cannot see anything. doc tells me when i finish the hormones pills, if foetus cannot grow, it will flow out automatically.

so i am keeping my fingers crossed till this sat.

right now, wat i can do is to relax and pray hard!

hi may,
cd= cycle day
dpo = day pass Ovulation
AF = Auntie Flo (your expected date of your next period)
cycle length = from 1st day of your last period to first day of your current period how many days? Usually u need to monitor for a few cycle to determine this cycle length (in average).

kermit,
ya lor... some more she can tell me only pain when needle go in, then i told her it's more painful when the med is injected in siah...

whee,
keke... i won 2 or 3 matches... one of which the odds is 6.3... lol... now dunno wat to buy for tonite
happy.gif
i had my hcg jab on my thigh, think next time i wanna request for arm, less painful

msn wif yuki last nite, she mentioned her lap op is scheduled for tis morn... so earliest we may hear frm her will prob be tis pm or eve... understand dat the cysts wld be sent for analysis before confirming whether it's ovarian cancer.

hope the cysts r not ovarian cancer related *cross fingers*

Stella - Don't worry .. thing will be fine for U!
441171.gif

Hey ladies .. back to work today was sick, just some updates, I been to Dr Heng ytd, was very pleased with her .. she is very patient .. and from the way she see my scan &amp; egg size, she can tell me when I will start to ovulate, which will be around 20 June ..
441172.gif

Unlike that Dr Fong that I went to him last Jan .. think he did scan my egg but instead of telling me that, he stated on my scan that it is a clear cyst, which I am quite worry about it.

But after the scan I did with Dr Heng, I am very relieve and also, happy to know that I am okay, no cyst, both ovaries are ok. Dr Heng is patient to explain my cycle &amp; also, when my expected ovulation to start &amp; teach me how to use the BBT thing. I am happy &amp; comfortable to see Dr Heng on my first visit!
happy.gif

441173.gif

dear yuki,

sorry to hear tt... u must be strong! sometimes one's willpower will prove miracle... i wish u all the best... take care...

Yuki,

jiayou... everything will turn out fine...Have faith ok..

gals gals.. need to update my memory...
when is the most fertile time... when you 1st see EWCM or the 2nd day?? cos I have been seeing EWCM since Tues.. still got some today so duno if I hv O or not... pls advise...

btw, HCG jab is esp painful wen the med flow in cos its oil-based.. tats y its very hard for it to flow in = pain

think this afternoon will drag my HB to TCM again... many months didnt go back liao... mus go again to tiao the body

juju,
Wow, that's lucky!
happy.gif
How I wish I have such luck. Actually I also like to buy those with high odds. If win, can win more. But so far, only once got luck. Haha..

Can take the HCG jab on the arm meh? I took mine on the buttock, some more on the side where the egg is. I also didn't know can jab on thigh.

stella,
How many weeks are you at now? Probably still early, that's why cannot see the sac yet? Relax. Will pray for you too.
happy.gif

jadefeet,
no wonder it's so painful. sigh... but bo bian la, gotta tahan
happy.gif

whee,
keke... it's all luck la. but i have a penchant for black horses...
i dunno whether can jab on the arm... jus now i asked she say ok, but then changed her mind to jab my thigh instead. she say nearer to womb
happy.gif
she actually wanted to jab my tummy, but i lagi scared cos my tummy super sensitive
happy.gif

hi yuki,

be strong! we are here for u and praying for u. God will make a way for u, keep on trusting!
happy.gif

hi stella,
i kw dat some gals took longer to be able to see the sac. so, dun be too worried k? I'm sure u will be fine.

hi sihui,

can i kw the full name of dr fong? isit dr fong yang? cos i seeing him now and at my last scan, he said cannot see any follicles, but can see a few small cysts! so he said i have PCOS. i wondering if i shld seek 2nd opinion... he gave me clomid to take.
sad.gif

Christine,
HCG jab taken during pregnancy is to support the pregnancy in case of insufficient hormones.
if taken jus before ovulation, it's to help mature eggie &amp; get it released frm the ovary.
HCG as in the pregnancy hormone HCG, can't remember the full name.
if one has taken HCG jab, it's advisable not to do a pregnancy test for the next 14-18 days, as the test kit will pick up traces of the jab hormones, therefore rendering the result invalid
happy.gif

hope i'm not too lor sor
happy.gif

wif regards to ur msg to Sihui, not sure which Dr Fong she's seeing. but if u dun feel comfy wif ur gynae, u shld consider changing to another gynae. re PCOS, maybe u can seek another gynae's opinion?

Christine,
to add on, did he say why u need clomid? as far as i'm aware, clomid is dispensed to those who can't ovulate well or ovulate at all ONLY. cos excess intake of clomid is harmful to our ovaries.

Christine - Yes, it Dr Fong Yang that I first went to see in Jan. He also stated donw on my scan that there are some PCOS too ... anyway, it better to seek for 2nd opinion.
happy.gif

hi juju, sihui,

i went to him on my CD16, which supp to be my O day (i normally O on CD15/16). so when he did the vscan, he said he cannot see any follicles. instead, he can see a few very tiny cysts in both my left/right ovaries. yup, PCOS is oso stated on my scan result too. i think he put me on clomid to ensure that i will O well. i going to see him on next Mon for my CD10 scan, will see how it goes first and decide whether to get 2nd opinion.

Hi Penguin,

Pls help to update for me
happy.gif

CD = 4
O = 27 June
AF = 12 July
Cycle Length = 26 to 30

Happy holidays...enjoy enjoy! leave the TTC behind...dont pack into your luggage..hee

<font color="aa00aa">Waiting to Ovulate</font> ** Work Hard!! **
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>As of Date</TD><TD>15-Jun</TD><TD>16-Jun</TD><TD>17-Jun</TD><TD>18-Jun</TD><TD>19-Jun</TD><TD>20-Jun</TD><TD>21-Jun</TD><TD>22-Jun</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>O date</TD><TD>AF Expected</TD><TD>Cycle length </TD></TR><TR><TD>Koori</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>7</TD><TD>8</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>25-Jun</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>28 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piggy_ng</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sihui</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>23-Jun</TD><TD>8-Jul</TD><TD>30-32 </TD></TR><TR><TD>baby26</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bettle_bug</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>13</TD><TD>14</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>28 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Louie</TD><TD>15</TD><TD>16</TD><TD>17</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>15-Jun</TD><TD>30-Jun</TD><TD>30-32 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo</TD><TD>18</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>11-Jun</TD><TD>?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tami</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>16-Jun</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>34 - 36 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sharon</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>12-Jun</TD><TD>28-Jun</TD><TD>31-34 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="aa00aa"> 2 W W </font> ** Patience **
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>As of Date</TD><TD>15-Jun</TD><TD>16-Jun</TD><TD>17-Jun</TD><TD>18-Jun</TD><TD>19-Jun</TD><TD>20-Jun</TD><TD>21-Jun</TD><TD>22-Jun</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>CD</TD><TD>DPO</TD><TD>AF Expected</TD><TD>Cycle length </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yuki</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>24-Jun</TD><TD>28 31 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hayashi Hakida</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>16-18 June</TD><TD>30-32 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Icebaby</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>16-Jun</TD><TD>30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hoonie</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>14 dpo</TD><TD>17-Jun</TD><TD>30-35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whee</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>11 dpo</TD><TD>19-Jun</TD><TD>24-28 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elizabeth</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>40</TD><TD>17 dpo</TD><TD>11-Jun</TD><TD>26-30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>penguin8</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>40</TD><TD>41</TD><TD>42</TD><TD>43</TD><TD>44</TD><TD>15 dpo</TD><TD>13-Jun</TD><TD>30-32 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="aa00aa">G.R.A.D.U.A.T.E.S</font> ** Hooray!!! **
<font color="119911"> Fizz
Kermit
MSN_Queen
Bloom75
Minidach
Zenn
Katherine
Stella
Feliza
</font>

Sihui,
Ur action really fast see Dr Heng liao har...my 1st time with her she taught me the BBT I find tt is quite troublesome, took for 2 mths, now stop taking...slowly u'l find her humorous...glad to know u'r comfortable with her.

hi zenn/kermit/hoonie/christine

thanks for yr concern!

but the gynaes i have seen are not optimistic of my case..

dr lawrence ang told me i should be able to see something at week4/5 or else the preg is not successful..

nevertheless i am not giving up hope until the very last. I went to si ma lu to draw a lot..its a good lot and even says my bb is a boy!!hope its true!

meanwhile me &amp; hb are taking vegetarian food , hope can "ji fu" for our bb.

gals,

just to ask, my menses came on 7/05/06.. thats y doc told me i am in week4,coming to 5.

but if my ovulation is late or fertilisation is late, does it mean i have not reach week5 yet?

Jo - Yes me on MC ytd, so I juz called &amp; try my luck, still got 4pm slot available so just make an appt with her .. now, I feel relieve after seeing Dr Heng ... hee hee ..
441507.gif

HI Sihui,
good to hear the gd comments about Dr Heng... I will be seeing her next monday...today is my CD51...no sign of AF, no sign of BFP... Haiz...Hope my appt with Dr heng will shred some light....

Char - Dr Heng is good .. put ur mind at ease when seeing her .. Hope to hear gd news from U soon ...
441522.gif

Stella - Don't worry .. thing will sure be on the gd side for U ...
441523.gif

Chrstine - Hihi .. maybe u can check with Dr Fong Yang again ... seek for 2nd opinion if really is needed ..

441524.gif

Hi Penguin,

you going for holiday??? have been very buzy so didn't log in for awhile?? enjoy your trip, I am going away next week too, cun wait to take a break!!!

Hi Stella,

Sounds like you are only 4weeks assuming you have a 28day cycle, still quite early. Dun worry too much &amp; be positive ya, your mood will affect your bb's developement. Cheer up!!

Stella,
u count frm ur cd01... today cdxx means u r how many days preggie liao... tis is wat most of the websites say... if u O late, it will only affect the edd
happy.gif

Congrats to Katherin,Stella &amp; Feliza!!!
bounce.gif
e

To all graduates mummies to be,
please send some babydust to me, my neck longer than a giraffe now from all the TTC!!! hahahaha!!!
kao_sticktongue.gif

BIG THNX IN ADVANCE, think I really need lots of it!!!!

Hi beetlebug &amp; whee,

understand that you are both currently on TCM, would like to check with yo if your cycle as lengthen r shorten?? CM affected in any ways??? coz i jus started TCM after MC and CM like very little leh....... any advice????

My gynae gave my hubby hormone medicine to improve the quality of the sperm and the nurse advise us to put in the fridge, but the problem is the box wrote do not put in the fridge leh ... and must keep below 30c ....

should i follow the nurse ? or the box instruction ?

Back