A place for the TTCs.. (Trying To Conceive)

Hi chen sing,

o, ok, got it now. thanks for your website reference
happy.gif

Hi,
Very long neber post liao.

Anyone tried the pregnancy kit strip (order from the net)? Is it accurate? Must the test line be darker than the control line (just like the opk?)

hi apple,
happy.gif
no need, as long as can see the test line (even very faint) , it is a positive. Did u see any faint lines?
happy.gif

Hi,
just like to check when after ovulation .. if we are preggy ..our temp will be higher like between 36.9 to 37.3. My cd 1 is 29 aug. i tested yesterday but it was neg..do i need to tested again??? if yes then when is the best day to test.Pls ans my question........ i need advice....

hi mother of a princess,
basically if u r preggie, u would have at least 18 days of high temperature... did u track when was ur temp increase? if yes, count 18 days of high temp & test wif hpt again... wish u luck!

hi mother of a princess,
how long is your usual cycle? If 28 days, test again tomorrow morning... if not test again after you have missed your longest AF...

hi girls,

We are at the stage of TTC, but for 4th mths already no news yet
kao_cry.gif

My fren oways advice ML when I am watery and having the sticky transparent discharge. But when we have the discharge, Does it mean that we have ovulated? or going to soon, within the day or so?

Juz saw the lump of discharge, I wonder if we have miss it again?

Any advise here?
kao_shy.gif

hi all..long time never come in liao..still getting use to all the puking and all. feel so terrible everyday. colleague comments i like walking zombie. sob sob.

Hi tansy,

Yup saw a faint line.
Yesterday dun feel well go see doc, tested +ve but also hve urinary track infection.

Went to see gynae today, not able to see much so hve to go bck in 2 wks time. Hope everything will be fine.

Hi Queen,

Basically you may purchase the ovulation kit and check for your ovalution period I think that would be the best and accurate,at least you will know when you are ovaluting or have ovulated.You may purchase them at any Guardian Pharmacy.Good luck yah !

apple: dun worry
happy.gif
when i first found out my preggie, also cant see much, after 1 week later, finally see my sac liao.

smileybaby: thks thks!

any1 interested in buying over my opk strip and preseed?

Hi Milo,

Nice to hear that you are preggie already.I'm so happy for you. How long have you been trying to conceive?Is this your first baby?Take Care and drink lots of milk as it is good for the baby....Hope you pass to us some baby dust as all of us here are TTC.
kao_babydust2.gif
kao_smile.gif

hi msn_queen, when you see the clear watery egg-white discharge it means you are going to ovulate soon... so dun miss the chance... BD tonight and tomorrow... . ;)

hi smiley..thks thks. yup this is my first bb after trying for 7 mths plus. i have graduated from here, definitely will pass bb dust to all!

Hi mother of a princess,
yah, guardian test kit can be trusted. I tested the other time. BFN = stark white. so don't worry. Congratulations!

Apple,
How much are u selling for the preseed?

Hi mother of a princess,

Keep us updated tomorrow after you have done your pregnancy test.I can't wait for the good news from you.Yeah another mother to be in our forum here.....Congrats

halooooooooooo ladies...

so long din come in here, seem got alot of changes ya...congrats to those promoted mummies...hope u spread ur bb dust here ya...!!! =p

erin, got any news to update me...hehehe...how ur trip to concourse, dear?

juju, shall we meet at cityhall this sun? @11am?

apple,
how & when can i collect from u?

jess,
some of us bought from concourse and some bought from the school bookshop. but I'll still be getting the pencils from u and 30 rulers (mixture of colours). will be using them for some other gifts rather than for children's day. how to collect from u? thanks.

HI PREGNANT LADIES,

anyone of u preggie w/out any symptons eg. sore breast.

My mense cyc is now into 36days which is abnormal but i got no sore breat symptons at all....

hi apple,
i'm staying at tampines. dunno where would be convenient to meet u? central such as cityhall on sat morning?

Hi Mashy,

but me feeling tired etc. last fri gyane did a v scan to chk if got fibroid juz make a comment that my lining ard the womb has thicken. does tat mean i not prg?

Hi Unique,

Have you done your pregnancy test? I have sore breasts since last week but when i test the pregnancy test im not pregnant....So sad.So the best way is to do the pregnancy test and check with your gyane why your womb has thicken??Let me know what is the outcome ok yah.Awaiting for your good news
bounce.gif

Hi Smiley,

Ya, usually my mense coming I have sore breast n lower backache also...but tis time i breast not even sore....juz feel tired...n mense delay only...tats y dun really suspect if i preggie...dun feel like testing lei...later BFN disappointing men!!!

Hi all... actually yesterday nite i tested again at 10plus using clear blue digital test kit and it show that i am preggy again...... and btw i am taking my first cycle of clomid 50mg frm day 3 to day 7for aug... this is my second clomid bb. so those who taking clomid.... don gave up......

SPREAD ALL BABY DUST TO THOSE WHO ARE TTC......

Hi Mother of a princess,

Congratulations
kao_clap.gif
.I'm happy for you.I have been tcc since the past the last 13 months.I have been clomid for the past 3 months for 3 cycle.Hopefully i have good news as well this month..

Hi unique,

I really understand the dissapointment that you feel everytime that you need to do preggie test.I also go through this dissapointment everytime i do a HPT .Without doing the HPT you will not know whether you are preggie anot.Maybe wait for a few more days before doing the test yah.Take care...
kao_smile.gif

gals,
can bbt be high before O? I'm only at cd 8 and my temp is 36.81. usually, i'll only have such temp after O. temp has been rising since cd 6. from 36.42 on cd 5 to 36.62. then to 36.75 and now 36.81.

Hi mother of a princess,
Congratulations to you. I'm oso on clomid now. After you complete your 1st cycle of clomid what did your gyne do? Did he do a v-scan to see if there is any eggs?

Hi Unique,

Keep us updated once you have done the test.Looking forward to hear good news from you.I pray hard that it will be a good news.I will be seeing my gynae this saturday for the result of my blood test that i took on my CD20.

Unique, good luck! ;)

Erin, continue to chart for one cycle than see how... something else could be causing the temp rise.... cos it's a bit too early to O.....chart for a few cycles to see the trend.....
if really looks weird... try changing a thermometer... just in case....

Smiley,

ok..will keep u updated..might end up testing earlier cos today my nipple likes a bit sore....so y r u doing a blood test

Mashy,

I will keep my fingers cross...cos sometimes i feel tired but sometimes i dun anyway hub is the one kancheong of having bb..hopefully can fulfil his wish...hehehe

Back