A place for the TTCs.. (Trying To Conceive)

Hi all, I am new here. Me & my hubby have only decided to ttc last month due to some work commitments that we both have earlier (we need to travel a lot for work). We are not really young anymore and could really feel the clock ticking & the pressure building up…..

I had been taking D35 for past years and decided to stop end Mar & the mense came on April 4. My next “supposed to come” mense was early May, and so when it was late, and especially I am experiencing nausea, feeling very tired for no reasons, bloated stomach and higher temperature for 2 weeks, I really thought I was pregnant. I even decided to test this coming Sat, hoping I am able to “deliver” the good news to my hubby this weekend. When the mense showed up last night, I have to admit I am so disappointed. I couldn’t really discuss this disappointment with my hubby, sisters and friends, so I am really very glad to find this place.

Anyone know if I had been taking D35 for the past years, whether is it safe for me to ttc straight away when I stopped the pills or do I have to wait for a few months before ttc?

Sorry for the long post.

hi kathy, i was taking D35 before I stopped to TTC immediately. 1st month nothing, 2nd month I conceived my son. Later he was diagnosed with a congenital problem - which caused us concern but it is ok now. of cos, there is no proof that his problem and D35 is linked.

Later I read up and realised that after taking OCP, you have to stop for at least 1 month before TTC. An article recommended to stop for 6 months then TTC.

So dun be disappointed that your menses came! it is for a good reason!
happy.gif
Pls do check with a gynae for professional advise on when to TCC. I didn't check but God bless, that in the end, my boy is ok now. Good luck!

Hi yang, thanks! I feel much better after reading your message.... I was so disappointed last night.

Glad to hear that your boy is okay now.

I am seeing gynae tonight to really ask about it. Infact before reading your message, I was still unsure whether to go to see her or not, and I am firm now. Thanks!
happy.gif

Hi all,

I have just delivered and have the following to let go.

1 box of ClearBlue Digital Pregnancy Test (5 Tests Pack) - Expire 03/2010 - Retailing at about $15 a stick at Watsons, I am letting go at $50 for the box. This is really good, the results is in words, tell exactly you are pregnant or not, very sensitive.

1 box of ANSWER One Step Ovulation Test (7 Test Kits) - Expire 02/2010 - Retailing at about $10 a stick at Wastons, I am letting go at $30 for the box of 7 sticks.

If you get both at $80, I will throw 1 extra Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Kit and 5 ANSWER Ovulation Test Kits FOC.

Pick up from Sengkang, Tampines or Bedok.

PM or email me at [email protected] if keen. Thanks!

Hi, I just bought a universal pH tester from Guardian to test if I am alkaline (because both of us want a son). But i dunno hw to use it! Any advise? or if there is any website to refer to?

Hi all, i guess the key to start a family is great health. Try working on improving your health. Most of the time I find that a lot of people needs a break, good nutrition, stop smoking ( if one is) then you can start making babies, furthermore...the child that you conceive shld also get good nutrition so that it can get a headstart in life.

All along me n hubby are trying for no.2. The last time my menses came 11 June n lasted six days. All along I got regular menses so by right it should come again abt 10 July. Last night me n hubby did it n I got brown spotting in my pants. Why like that? Now I'm so worried. Is it I pregant n it bleeded becos of our activity last night? Wat should I do? Too early to check for pregnancy n see doc right? How?

hello there.. i am also now TTC ever since my D & C ops in May.. been no luck. wondering whether D & C has some post effect. cos i note that my discharge is pretty little/dry...
sad.gif

by the way, is it normal for woman not to have O every cycle???

Hi.. I'm letting go of a brand new Clearblue Fertility Monitor with/or without 20 test sticks at a reasonable price. This was purchased from UK last month. It's still sealed. I had purchased a fertility monitor without telling my hubby while he bought one to surprise me!!! You can email me at [email protected] for details.

hello.... i have been TTC for the last 6 mths. tried OPK and charting still no luck. Anyway i am thinking of trying this new product (conceiveplus.sg). I'm taking 2 boxes so looking for another person (or 2) to buy a total of 4 boxes for max discount -$30 each vs $38 each. I can meet up in raffles place area.

Interested ?? pls PM me!

Hi.. I'm letting go of a brand new Clearblue Fertility Monitor at $250 neg (without sticks. Retail price in SG is $310!!). This was purchased from UK last month. It's still sealed. I had purchased a fertility monitor without telling my hubby while he bought one to surprise me!!! You can email me at [email protected] for details.

Hi, I'm back after disappearing for awhile cos quite depressed. Trying for more than one year le, still no use yet. My mense is in a mess, the last one was 3 full weeks. Currently I am into TCM, hopefully can helps. Maybe it's really stress at work. I am hoping that I can quit and concentrate to make baby, now looking for side line to do.

Recently I have set up a blogshop with my cousin, doing baby taggies,blanket, beansprout pillow and bolster cases. Anyone interested may pm me

http://forpreciousones.blogspot.com

Hi, i am not ttc yet but will be doing it 1 year down the road soon after our traditional wedding. I am worried as my menses are super super irregular, i don't want to wait till a year later then to do the preparation.

Are there any ways to make the menses back regular? OCP? But i heard that OCP are not good for us if we wanna conceive later, like will have some side effects.

And are there any ways to increase the chance of having a twins? Due to some reasons, i really hope i can have twins, best to be 1 boy 1 gal from it. But i noe the chances are slim but i still wanna try. ;)

Hi ladies, its good to make sure that your menses is regular, then it's definitely easier to conceive... I hear a lot of such stories from people ard me too.
Babyvanilla, are you taking any form of supplements? I believe, your menses is irregular when our body doesn't have enough nutrients..I used to have irregular menses, with all the stress, but my friend, introduces me to a comprehensive multivit/mineral antioxidant supplement and I'm really grateful to her as now my menses is not only regular, but its ends after 7 days sharp. I also feel healthier now, less pimple outbreak..
I think a lot of times, our body lacks the essential nutrients needed for normal body function. What more with our not so healthy fast food diet and to top it up, our stressful lifestyle..I go for my antioxidant scan and my score has gone up.

crown: Yup.. i've the same thinking also.. pain only pain once.. once and for all.. haa.. I really wanna have a long feng tai..

zestyzan: Nope i'm not taking any supplements.. My menses nowadays is like so little, already so irregular and the amount is getting lesser and lesser.. dunno wat to do.. seriously quite worried.. dunno if its jus like wat u said not enough nutrients or whether got some problem inside me.. i mean like some illness or wat.. haiz..

Hi Baby, you can go for this body defence index scan...its a 5 mins scan and it gives you a reading of your antioxidant score...this gives a good gauge to tell us how healthy are we. It doesnt pinpoint any specific problem but generally gauge our health status. From there, work with the nutrition consultant to up your score...you can contact my consultant Roz,([email protected]) consultancy is free, she will bring the machine to you or you can come dn to parkmall. I always believe that if you can improve your health, your chances of conceiving will be much better..cos a foetus needs a lot of nutrition to grow healthily for 9 mths! You definitely have to take extra nutrition from supplementIt will be good to start asap.

jus wondering if we can change gynae when the blood test results are out. My co's clinic refered doc refer me to a sub fertility doc but duno good or not

Hi everyone! Am so happy to see this thread.:)

Been married for 7 months and TCC for 2 months. I just went to see a gynae (Dr. Selina Chua from Mount E) today for pre check-ups (as I am approaching 36) in Dec. Turns out that i havea 6.5cm fibroid in my uterus and a blood cyst. Like to find out if anyone has had fibroid removals? How long is the recovery period?

The gynae has encouraged us to continue with our baby dance till Chinese New Year and if we are still not successful, we should see her again and adopt more proactive measures...

Me and hubby have been TTC-ing for past few months with no success. Noticed quite a bit of the semen 'leaked' out when he withdraw out his manhood. Is it normal? Always wonder is there any left inside since so much has leaked out.... Is there a way to prevent it from leaking out?

Donnowhy, erm, i think we actually can control the leak out lei, and you can put a pillow below and lift your leg up after that, it helps to prevent the leak out too, i also tried it, but although can prevent leak out i also haven got pregnant lar, haha, maybe you can try and see

Sherry> I think you shld go gynae to do a thorough check-up first (scans & all) to get your medical reports then proceed to TCM to 'tiao' your body. From my experience, even my TCM doc requested to have a copy of my KKH medical reports before she prescribed herbs for me to take. I go TCM cos the western meds like Clomid etc didn't work for me. I just opted for something more natural like TCM. Less 'harmful' for the body. Am still TTC-ing.

soulvacation, i see, through check up is it like those we go like yearly for all ladies? or do you mean those for fertility kind? Ya, in a way i think tcm is better than western doc medicine, how long you TTC liao?

Not the yearly kind. That one is really general. You shld tell your gynae what your problem is and then she will administer the necessary tests. Usually they will start with an ultrasound scope test to check your ovaries. Then they can proceed from there. I been TTC-ing for 3years plus minus. TCM-ing for 6mths liao.

Hi ladies... I'm new here. Have been ttc since may this yr.
This mth my period missed for 7 days already. But I tested twice with negative result. So crossing my fingers hard that my mense won't come. Should I go see doc for blood test or should I wait for another week and do HPT?

hi ladies..
very sorry to interrupt...i have BNIB OBIMIN 30 Film Tablets x 5 for sale at S$6/box including of postage or for meet-ups.

Expiry Date: MAY 2010

By post or meet-up at Raffles Place (wkdays, lunch time)

3588322.jpg

Wanna ask did anyone got -ve from clearblue pregnancy test kit but +ve when doing blood test ? My menses late for 3 days, accompanied with sore breast and sensitive nipple, and alot ulcers which nv happened before.. Now am waiting for my gynae to open on sat after the Cny period for a blood test.. Hope it's good news !!

Sorry to intrude...
I have this for sale as I conceived without using it. Bought @ $71.50 but letting go @ $40. There are 7 tests in the kit. Pls PM me if interested. Thanks!

3816929.jpg

Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test – The most effective ovulation test kit

Did you know that one in two couples could be trying to conceive on the wrong days of the woman’s cycle? And did you know that your basal body temperature only increases after ovulation, making it not much use to aid conception in that cycle?

The Clearblue DIGITAL Ovulation Test detects the rise of the ovulation hormone LH 24-36 hours prior to ovulation and identifies the 2 best days to conceive in a given cycle. Making love during these 2 days gives you your best chance of conceiving.

The Clearblue DIGITAL Ovulation Test is the most effective home ovulation test kit. It gives you clear digital results, so there’s no need to interpret the lines and gives you more test sticks than any other brand, making it more effective at detecting your LH surge.

You use the Clearblue DIGITAL Ovulation Test once a day at the same time each day, on the days around the time when you expect your LH surge. It identifies the days in your cycle when you are most likely to conceive.

The Clearblue DIGITAL Ovulation Test

* Is 99% accurate at detecting your LH surge
* Offers 40% more test sticks than any other brand to increase your chances of detecting your LH surge in a given cycle
* Has a unique flashing test stick symbol to show you the test is working
* Gives your result in 3 minutes

3816930.jpg

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this thread. TCCing since last yr but not able to conceive so went KKH for fertility check up. Jus diagnosed that I am not able to ovulate. Feel very depressing and stressed cos I am the one with problem. Doc given me clomid to start with currently. Anyone with similar senario?

Hi everyone,
I am new to this thread.
Planning to go for a pre-pregnancy check up with hubby but I am not sure whether i should go to KK directly or to be referred to KK by polyclinic.
Is there a difference in cost?
Can anyone advise me.
Thanks.

i just wanna share that pre-seed really do help to conceive.

i had been trying for 6 months, and sucessed i after 2 cycle of pre-seed =)

can get from watson n guardian.
but i prefer the one from usa as their new packaging is more user-friendly

hi,

here are some reference books that helped me to conceived my two lovely twins. Now selling off as i don't need it any more.

Most are 50% off retail price. Condition of books are 8/10, with some highlight.

1) 3 Steps to Fertility - $20

2) Fertility & Conception - $20

3) Zita West’s Guide to getting pregnant - $22

4) Taking Charge of your Fertility – 10th Anniversary Edition - $25

5) What your doctor may not tell you about getting pregnant - $13

6) The Fastest way to get pregnant naturally - $13

7) Chinese book: 中医治疗不孕不育 - $9
Written by Dr Xia Rong from Yu Ean Sheng

All books inclusive of normal mail. But if purchase more than one, depends on weight, if exceed 2kg, please self collect from Punggol.

Pls PM me to deal, as i don't frequent the forum. Thank you.

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/449183/4272272.html?1279873094

Special Packages for TTC ladies!

Faith Pack @ SGD$65.00 includes:
1 set of Basal Thermometer
1 tube of sperm friendly lubricant (You can choose either Pre-Seed or Conceive Plus)
25 pcs of Ovulation Prediction Kits (OPK)
5 pcs of Home Pregnancy Test Kits (HPT)

You save 15%!

Hope Pack @ SGD$55.00 includes:
1 tube of sperm friendly lubricant (You can choose either Pre-Seed or Conceive Plus)

You save 15%!

Desire Pack @ SGD$54.00 includes:
25 midstream Ovulation Prediction Kits (OPK)
5 midstream Home Pregnancy Test Kits (HPT)

You save 13%!

Belief Pack @ SGD30.50 includes:
35 pcs of Ovulation Prediction Kits (OPK)
10 pcs of Home Pregnancy Test Kits (HPT)

You save 19%!

BBDust Pack @ SGD$20.50 includes:

You save 18%!

Lucky Pack @ SGD$10.50 includes:
10 pcs of Ovulation Prediction Kits (OPK)

You save 16%!

All packages include free normal mail postage within Singapore. All products are imported from UK Leading Provider!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ala Carte Menu:
1 set of Basal Thermometer @ SGD$12.00
1 tube of sperm friendly lubricant @ SGD40.00 (Your choice of Pre-Seed or Conceive Plus)
1 pc of OPK/ HPT @ SGD0.80 (no minimum order)
1 pc of midstream OPK/ HPT @ SGD$2.07

All Ala Carte items pricing are inclusive of normal mail postage charges within Singapore.

Pre-Order for Basal Thermometer and midstream OPK/ HPT is required.

Ready stock for Pre-Seed, Conceive Plus, Ovulation Prediction Kits (OPK) and Home Pregnancy Tests (HPT) are available.

Packages will be mailed out to you the next working day once payment is received.

Preferred bank transfer is POSB/ DBS. Please provide transaction reference for easier validating of payment.

For added security, you can opt for registered mail which cost an additional of SGD$2.24.

Contact me at [email protected] for any queries or orders.

Visit http://babydustshop.blogspot.com

Back