A fresh thread looking for JURONG mummys...

Hi Butterwaffles,

Ya.. I rem u mentioned before ur HB family is those who likes strong flavour food as well.
Here is wat my PD said.
Too much salt intake for young baby
will lead to dehydration
liver and kidney also cannot tahan the salt content.

A person's appetite for taste will grow.
if since young start to take salty food, when older will need more salty food. higher chance for high blood pressure and heart conditions ,etc
Next time, when BB older he will get plenty of chance to take salty stuff.

ppl who knows how to cook, no need to add soya sauce the food will have natural taste and sweetness which BB will enjoy.

ashwen, your memory is good
happy.gif
Yes, that's what my PD advised also. But my MIL says i like to use PD against her. I'm curious, just want to ask you...since your MIL is like this, you still will consider #2? My main reason for not having #2 is because of my stupid MIL. If i can manage to move out of Jurong and my mother can resign to help me, then i will consider #2. Else i will never ever have #2. She's so crazy (alot of other things) i really think she needs counselling.

hi cutiebb,
my gal now is at bt merah.... haha adroit group... i think they have 2 playgroup within jurong too..... so either i put her to childcare next year or when my mil move back to my place... then donk now whether can trandfer to jurong branch... but i prefer her going to full childcare coz i think can learn more but then... my mil is teaching her well.... she can recognise more than 20 chinese word.... for my boy still playing mode.... haiz.z.....

hi butterwaffles,
enjoy ur stay..... haha at 1st want to buy burberry but now thinking of my kids childcare i reconsider... haha anyway maybe asking my brother in law to get coach for me now since he is at USA and US dollar is so low but don know whether he got time to buy anot.... haiz....

Hi Butterwaffles,
I also dunno how my No 2. leh.
Rem I said my SIL's BB EDD Mar'11?
So my MIL gg there to take care.

Then my sis said she will find CC for my niece and then my mum can take care of my BB.
So I tot of trying for No 2.

But last week, my sis informed she preggy too.
EDD May'11.. now my mum dilemma whether to take care of my son or my sis new bb.. My sis said she getting a maid lah.. but my mum 不放心 to let maid take care.

If I got No. 2 dunno who take care. Dun wan my MIL to take care.. but my HB dun wan maid.

wow 1 day no come in so many post.

Hi butterwaffles, yar that one is a new cc. was hoping it to be affordable then i switch to that CC so next time if there is a 2nd one i just switch from 1/2 day to full day.

Hey ashwen, when the bridge is near will be straight. why come employ a maid and take care both under her supervision. like that solve both problems.

<font color="0000ff">Hey mummies, sorry this is totally unrelated, but does anyone have recommendations for an electric oven?

I suddenly tot of baking cookies and cakes so wanna get a cheap yet good oven (ok, i think i might be asking for too much
happy.gif
).

Am oso looking for a microwave oven. Mine suddenly juz 'died' on me a mth back. i've been surviving w/o a microwave</font>

Hi butterwaffles &amp; Ashwen,

Ya lor, me also considering wana to have #2 coz my Mil also didn't wana to take care of my boy thus I have to look after myself. Hiaz... But see my boy so eager to play w other kids when outside, makes me wana to give him a lit sis or bro...

Butterwaffles – aiyo, why your MIL like that one! I also do the freezing and thawing last time when my girl just move on to solids at 6mths old. Where do we find time to cook everyday? We are working ok, pls! When you talk abt the porridge part, really reminded me of my MIL leh.. She also question the way I cooked and said its wrong and I am causing my girl to fall sick becos of my wrong method. Then still rem the two times my girl was hospitalized earlier this year, guess what.. she never come and visit never mind, still call my hb in hospital, not to ask on my girl but to scold us for not using her method to cook porridge, thats why my girl was hospitalized! Both of us were super pissed off at that time, our daughter, your granddaughter is sick and yet you can say its her parents purposely used wrong method to cook to make her sick!

Ashwen – agree with you, if really knows how to cook don’t need soya sauce one. My in laws also like salty and sweet stuff, always add soya sauce to soup..

Poshies – wah your MIL is good leh, can teach somemore.. my MIL pales in comparison.. always let my SIL kids watch cartoon, sing KTV.. then lazy to handle my girl when she was 4 mths old, just leave her in stroller for whole day. When I ask hb to tell her off, she still can say “we are old liao, cannot always look after her whole day” pissed off..

RE: No 2
I also hesitating on that.. cos no one can help and if one in CC and one in IFC also very siong.. then plus if fall sick, must take leave.. dont think got so many leave for both kids.. haizz..

Regarding #2

Mummies, I also hv the same thinking as u all...duno wht want to hv #2 or not, but can see my ger very lonely cos she kip looking for her cousin to play and always tell me she want to look for jie jie...but then i also got the problem lor, who will take care???

my mom is no longer young and now im very gladful that she still helping me to take care of #1, but when #2 comes,its more difficult, i believe even with maid, also not easy bah, cos my mom will be looking after 3 persons...haa...

gg infant care will be my choice but hb dun like...so also sianz to think abt it lor...scare lor

morning...

well with the compare what you all facing.... i think i'm very blessed.... my mother is working part time... so when i had to travel or something on.... my mother will able to pick my boy up and take care of him at night..... my boy got no problem staying over.....

my boy was with a full time nanny (day time only) from birth till 2.5 year... so beside infant care you all can also look for nanny to take of your child....

then my boy go to cc at 2.5 year.... when he is 3 year old... i gave birth of my gal... my mil in resign from her job to take care of my gal since birth... because the nanny did really do a great job... that y i change my boy to childcare... plus my mil wanted a gal herself but she don have a gal.... then my mil is still pretty strong.... she is early 60 this year, plus she had education to sec level and she is a very disciple mil... my gal learn all the good thing from her... she will take effort to teach my gal to write and read....

i think 2 child is better than 1... .coz i always enjoy seeing my 2 kids playing together although both also fight but most of the time they enjoy time together and my boy will tell me he miss his mei mei, especially my gal stay at my mil place over the weekday as she want to stay with her husband, so it is also no fair to ask her to separate from her own husband then my house not big enough for both of them plus my brother in law....

poshies, I'm not the one going tokyo, it's ashwen! Hahahah! Im very suaku de, my whole life i've only been to BKK :p Not even KL or genting ok
happy.gif
Personally, i feel for nanny, its even more expensive for me because i cannot use the CDA, hahahahaha! And what they do at home, i really don't know. Unless the nanny is educated and motivated enough, im sure my boy will be well-fed and clothed but he'll be watching tv all day. Then it'll just like letting my MIL take care of my boy. Watch tv from 6am - 10pm. So no, IFC is certainly the way to go for me...For #2, i will never ever consider. To have #2, must have 2 things. No.1 is money. No.2 is family support. I have neither so can't have No.2. I don't want to make myself suffer a 2nd time round...You are very lucky to have a MIL who is motivated enough to teach chinese! *thumbs up* You will consider #3 anot? Hahahahahah!

ashwen, alamak....i tell you, for your case, if you have #2, you need a maid to help your mum take care of both your niece and your #2. If your sister is hiring the maid, it's good, let her go ahead. When your #2 arrive, share the costs of the maid with your sister. And let your mum care for your #2. I understand how you feel. Every morning &amp; evening, my MIL picks on me. She's not been happy with me ever since i bring my boy home every night. If my husband wants a #2, my first condition is to move out of Jurong. As long as i'm staying at Jurong, #2 is out of question :p Will never let the old hag have another chance to make my life miserable.

IloveMaxMax, good ovens are not cheap! If you will bake very frequently, it's worth the money thou
happy.gif
But if you have an electric oven, cant it heat up food as well? Need both oven and microwave one ah? I though if have oven, then no need microwave liao?

mummypooh, if your MIL is upfront about not wanting to take care, you are lucky. At least not last minute say she can't! Frankly, i grew up with a younger bro and i personally is not very close to him :p My parents encourage me to have one only also. Maybe cos they see the way i suffered, hahahaha! If you want to have #2, i think you have to be able to afford and be mentally prepared to be a SAHM.

cheesecake, i know! I've heard about your story before, feel like helping you to slap your MIL silly. My mil and yours will be good friends. That's why i say i won't have #2 unless i can move out of jurong and my mum can quit to help me. We have to be practical about this. Raising kids in singapore is not easy. Unless my husband takes home 10K, then ok lar, can consider lar...lol.

cutiebb, i'm sure your #1 will learn to make friends. I can understand how you feel...if i see my boy always wanting to play with other kids, i will be tempted to try for #2 as well. But i really phobia. Want to go ahead with #2 anot is a serious decision. There is no turning back....Another option will be you resign &amp; be a SAHM until they are older. If your hubby doesn't like IFC, cannot afford to let you be a SAHM and your mum can't help, how to have #2...

butterwaffles........yes, you are right lor...he kip thinking my mom will take care...but then how to right when my mom also old le...well, wat i think is hv to get helper de, and this helper cannot be too stupid...which is hard lar...so leave it lar...dun want to think of #2 yet...

cutiebb, to me, it's very clearcut. If there is no-one to help, then #1 must be old enough to be independant and not require you to watch every minute. Then you can have #2. If your mom is old le, it's either you quickly have #2 while she is still able to help or wait until your #1 is much older then you won't need her help to care for #2. But most imptly, your husband must be more hands-on. He must be supportive and help out also.

Hi butterwaffles,

Nah...I'm nt so lucky neither. I can still remember tat day...tint its a friday.my Mil told me tat she has found a job &amp; going bk to work on the following MON!!! I was so mad coz I dint realize it was so sudden. She did hinted me tat her fren asked her to go bk to work once d shop is ready &amp; I tot she juz say say onli. Then tis sudden bomb... Nearly make me exploded. Ever since tis incident, I started to have some 'distance' w her. Tats y I'm now a SAHM... All "thanks" to my Mil.

I'm plan to wait till my boy reaches 18 mth to go CC then I will return to d workforce . my hb suggested to employ maid to take care of him when both of us go work. But I also 不放心 to leave my boy w a maid. My hb dun trust nanny coz we duno wat happen to him at d nanny hse.

It's so hard to have more kids especially w/o family support.

<font color="0000ff">On the topic of #2
I was in the dilemma state when i found out i was preggy with #2. blame it on raging hormones lah.. #2 was an accident. of coz we tahan-ed for awhile, but subsequently hired a maid.

#1 then was being taken care of my MIL's maid. so when #2 came along, I had no choice but to hire another maid. It was 2 kids to 2 maids, until my #1 was big enuff for childcare, den i decided, it's enuff. He needed some stimulation, hence off he went. I don't regret tat decision after seeing his progress.

I will send my #2 to childcare too, once he reaches the age, BUT.. what to do with my maid? den she'll be super duper free!!!

The maids were left alone at home, so imagine how disturbed i was everyday, thinking what they could be doing at home, or whether they went out?

My mum offered to help out, but that would mean she has to quit her job. I refused to coz my twin brothers still schooling, so they need the income. MIL, needless to say, refused to help lah. Told her retire, she refused. I think she wants to work ALL her life lor. Silly Cow! Selfish Pig!

Anyway, kids are my own, so i guess at the end of the day, I will have to depend on myself to look after them.

I dun regret having 2 kids so close a gap (they are 14mths apart) coz when i see them playing together these days (ok, they are still learning to play together), it juz seems so heartwarming, tho i tell u, it took me awhile to really ACCEPT #2</font>

Hi ilovemaxmax,

So nw yr younger one is taken care by yr maid in d day when both of u work? Hw long is she w u?did u install those video cams in yr hse to supervise yr maid?

Hi ashwen, enjoy your trip ya..

<font color="aa00aa">Child #2</font>
Both me and Husband think we should have #2,is just a matter of time.
but frankly speaking, Iam still not ready, Iam afraid that I can't take care of them both especially on preggy period, I was very miserable when I was preggy with my #1, I threw up to 5months.. lost 5kg in first semester.
If i really have two child then I confirm be a SAHM le.. I wont send both to CC (not worth) coz even Iam working Iam not earning 4-5K, so no point lo..

Poshies – you are really very lucky! Can have no 3 hor! Haha

Butterwaffles – if hb brings home $10K hor, then I quit and stay home look after kids.. but in Singapore, its hard to be able to have such good pay..

Cutiebb – have to talk to your hb.. if no one can help, only choice is IFC le.. if choose nanny, isn’t that similar to having maid too?

Mummypooh – wah why your MIL like that one.. so sudden notice one.. abit inconsiderate leh

Hi Cheesecake. If Hb brings home 5K per month, i will be happy liao then no need to have maid liao. i be the maid and have #2.

I am planning to have #2 but the daily expenses are so high and if my maid who dont continues her good performance in 1 year down the road or even continue to renew her contract i will be left with no one to take #2 again liao,but i dont care liao lar. When the bridge is near, it will be straight!

Yesterday when to see Agape and the Montessori CC near my house but they so expensive ($600) even after subsidy. -!_!- But I like her to be in Agape cause they are also using Letterland syllabus which is my daughter's favorites. Maybe go drop by Cherie Hearts and look around.

Cheesecake,
Ya lor, 家家有本难练的经. I told my hb if quit a job also must have advanced notice rite else gotta to compensate d " company". So wats my Mil going compensate?? Haha. Then he speechless lo.

B4 this incident , I will treat my Mil as my 2nd mother. If I buy things for my mum will buy for her also, if dine out we will also bring both mums out for makan. Equal treatment. But Now no more...

Apuppy....5K per month is just nice but then you cant spend on extra stuffs wor...haaa....i think uf got 7K will be just nice cos still got savings for kids for their future education...wahaa...so now I cant be SAHM yet, still waiting for my hb to reach that figure...haa...

Mummies......thanks for the advise...i believe if my hb really wants my mom to take care...i will get helper de...cannot dun hv lor...but then wait till i got #2 lst, not easy to conceive for me lor...so dun want to pin much hope too...haa

<font color="0000ff"><font color="ff0000">MummyPooh</font>
Ya... morning will bring my #2 and maid to IL's place and send #1 to childcare. So at IL's place, it's 2 maids with my boy.

Installed CCTV for me to view in office. but i tell u.. the more i see, the more heartache i feel. sometimes when i see the way she treat my boy. OK, not that she's ill-treating him, but sometimes i see her leaving him alone playing by himself while she's reading newspapers.

I noe i cannot expect that much from a maid. She's not a teacher and her duty is to take care of my child which she has discharged. Ensuring that he is well-fed, well-rested and no injuries.

Coming June is the end of her 2 yr contract already. Still thinking if i should renew her coz of a few things
1) I will want to send my #2 to childcare when he turns 18mths so he gets more stimulation as compared to staying at home. So by then, she'll have nothing to do in the day time with both kids in CC
2) She's not exactly those hardworking kind
3) Filipino, so v 'jing', which can work negative at times
4) She's getting abit out of hand

but of coz, i can close 1 eye to these. Who is to guarantee i might get a better helper the nxt time right? alot of headaches lah.. i find, getting a helper. but i have to admit, she has been of a great help. at least i can spend ALL my time with my kids and not having to worry abt household chores or packing of their things</font>

mummypooh, i don't know what to say...becos if my MIL wants to work, i would happy like bird. To me, maid at home alone with your kids or with nanny, same same. My MIL used to be a babysitter, so imagine how many babies suffered in her hands??! IFC and CC is the way to go for me...by the way, if you really end up choosing the maid option, i think you should wait until the kid turns 3, attend N1 already. I'm sure when kids are 3, they know how to feedback and complain already. 18mths might still be abit gong-gong?? Cannot tell you what the maid is doing at home? Also, with maids, IMHO, cctvs are a must. Make it known to them, that there are cctvs around. There will forever be a 'gap' between your MIL and you already because we are not like men, can really just forget it. Can forgive maybe...but forget? Difficult. At least i give my MIL 2 months' notice that my boy is gg IFC. Even then, she was like a frog, hopping mad, hahahahah! So i can imagine how you feel. Your MIL really didn't handle the matter well.

IloveMaxMax, aiyo!!! Raging hormones! LOL! Mine non-existent already. Every night i fall asleep before my head touches the pillow. Even got energy i also don't want, wait till that someone helps out with the household chores first. It must have been tough...14 months age gap is no joke. How did you feel being preg again so soon? I hated my pregnancy days...Feel very fat, gota take mrt, cannot rebond my hair, here pain there pain, rashes, vomit...no clothes to wear...Pek cek for 8months. If suddenly so fast have #2, don't know i will jump down the building or not...

yun, my husband does hope to try for #2 but its because he wants a girl. I also want a girl but it's damn sian lar. When i look at my boy, i'm very very contented, he brings so much joy to us. But financially, it is very tough. So must consider and consider and consider very very carefully...

Apuppy, that's expensive! Hey, do you mind PCF Sparkletots? You may want to check out these 2, see if there is any nearby ones...
http://www.pcf.org.sg/viewarticle.aspx?wfc=CHILDCAREMAIN

http://www.littlewingspcf.com/default.aspx?uc=42

For their childcare, all should cost around $350 after subsidy.

cutiebb, #2 will come for you sooner or later!
happy.gif
I've seen friends around me TTC-ing, i know the anxieties, confusion, hope...But when time is right, God will give you one
happy.gif
Meanwhile, can enjoy your gal more, keke...

<font color="0000ff">Butterwaffles
Yeap.. i agree with you. At 2y/o, my boy has just started to tell me what's happening in school. n even den, still not so clear. so can imagine b4 he went to school, i couldn't tell wat he had been doing at home.. whether my maid was up to any hanky panky.

But thankfully, there is still MIL's maid there to 'oversee' my maid (tho i think the 2 of them might be in cahoots at times). i tend to trust MIL's maid more coz she has been with us for 8 yrs already. and from cctv, i can sense her love and commitment towards looking after my kids.

My own maid, think coz very young (only 26 but already a mother of 1 - i tell u she dun behave like one lor), she tends to be very playful. n she's a 2-headed snake. when we are around, she always behaves like as tho she loves my boys (tho i think she might really do), but behind our backs, she juz leaves my boys to play on their own while she reads her books or newspapers. something which i'm quite disappointed abt

YES!!! 14 mths age gap is no joke. to be frank, i was hoping something would happen (the wrong way, of coz), when i first found out i was preggy. it was such an unwanted preg.. (time to thrash such thoughts already)..

fast forward, my boy is now 1y/o and i'm loving him more n more each day. i guess it's tough, coz afterall, he's #2 and has to share my love which i've already given to #1.

Thankfully my preg days were ok, no MS watsoever, juz, ya.. the cannot-do-anyting to your hair part is quite irritating..

Half of me would still like to try for another child. but i keep telling ppl.. provided its a gal.. else i dun think i want another monkey in my hs.. imagine 3 monkeys jumping around... gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My ILs are yearning for a granddaughter as well manz. they have pinned their hopes on us after they didnt get theirs</font>

Yar cutiebb,yup if 7k i love to have a car and no worries to put my dd to which school which this money

Hi iluvmaxmax, i think u shd not renew her. never seen a maid so zi4 tong4 come SG to work or enjoy life at ur home.

butterwaffles,thanks but they are a bit too far from me. don wan my maid stray around the neighbourhood and morning i send her very tired. yar me think so too.my last cc was $260 after subsidy when i withdraw her.

IloveMaxMax, it takes an educated and a very motivated and responsible caregiver to do beyond the basics of care-giving. Even grandparents might not do their best or are capable enough so whats more a maid! I understand...cos my boy now also because of accident. I was 7 months preg with him on my wedding day. It was tough &amp; i really was tired out about everything. By the time wedding over and i can finally have time to prepare my boy's stuff, he popped out liao. But yes, like you, i grew to love him more &amp; more. And sometimes, i suspect i love him too much to consider #2. I keep thinking even if we can afford a #2, how to love my #2?? My mum told me if i will consider a #2, only do it when my #1 goes N1. She told me the age gap can only be close if #1 is an angel. If #1 is a monster, better wait till #1 is older then consider #2 else might commmit suicide, hahahaah....Heh i can understand...when i see people carrying a girl, i will take a 2nd look. It would be nice to have a gal of my own but i need to achieve my next aim first: move out of jurong, hahahaha!

Apuppy, which was the previous cc you sent your gal to ah? The distance part is a headache...Because for your area, i still think the more direct location would be around Jurong Point...

<font color="0000ff"><font color="ff0000">Apuppy</font>
i think so too.. but my kids are all so used to her already. n i dread to train another one up.. haha... i'm a sucker i noe
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">butterwaffles</font>
Yes!! and a very caring one to go beyond her duty. wow.. can sense it was really tough on u to prepare for the wedding with ur huge stomach.

U are rite... precisely bcoz my #1 was an angel so life was so carefree, den i not careful lah
happy.gif
. now #2 is such a monster i tell u.. prob tats y i'm so super scared already. i told hb.. i prob will wana wait abt 3 yrs b4 i am ready to try again.

den i read about LKY's younger son, his 2nd n 3rd son age gap a good 10yrs. i was thinking, gosh.. will tat happen to me too???

but den again, 10 yrs is too big a gap le</font>

Hi ilovemaxmax

Im always skeptical abt hiring maids, somemore i felt a bit weird w a stranger living in my hse. Nt used to. My hb suggested to employ a maid to help out &amp; if she's nt gd juz change until im ok w her. Easier said than done rite. coz need to retrain d new maid &amp; duno will she be a better than d last one. I feel it's a matter of luck to meet a gd &amp; capable maid.

If I were u, I will not renew her contract coz she getting v clever &amp; noes her way out. So no point unless u can tolerate her.

Butterwaffles,

I havnt reali decide on d hiring of maid le, but my hb' work is getting more &amp; sometimes need to travel overseas. Me alone taking care of my super active cum curious boy can be v siong sometimes.now he likes to crawl all over &amp; explore every inch of d hse.

True, can forgive but cannot forget. Tats y pple always say cannot offend a lady coz she will remember for her rest of d life.keke

I also wish to have a ger ger wor, when I was pregnant w my boy, I kept looking at gals clothings. So sweet &amp; cute. I can bring my gal out for shopping date. Keke

IloveMaxMax, 10 years' age gap is fine, provided you started young! Hahaha! I have 2 ex-colleagues, both their #1 and #2's age gap is 8-10 years
happy.gif
Hhahaha, yes! I took yasmin the moment my confinement was over. Damn phobia. But now i look at my boy, i feel all my suffering is worth it. I still feel like whacking the s.h.i.t out of him sometimes when he is soo naughty but most of the times, i love him to bits. My tummy now, the skin very loose. Can't imagine if have #2 then how. Need to go plastic surgery?! I agree with you...if you want #3, wait abit longer, when your #2 is at least 3 years old. Else how to cope??!

mummypooh, that makes 2 of us! I feel like buying those cute leg warmers i always see online but buy liao give who...aiyoh. That's when my fren's #1 turned out to be a girl, i happily go shopping. When her gal was still in her tummy, i already bot an outfit for her liao. Hahaha! But we must learn to be contented lar...at least we are blessed with a normal &amp; healthy child
happy.gif

Butterwaffles,

Yes yes... Even nw I still like to look at gals clothings online or even ger ger shops... Their ruffles skirt &amp; accessoires r sooo sweet..
happy.gif
so tempted to buy &amp; keep. But cant, coz who noes my #2 will be a gal le. Now can onli c c &amp; touch touch. Keke

One consolation for us is tat we can save lot on clothings for our boy. Wahaha. :0

Butterwaffles, My hubby has a same worry as you, he said he has gave all his love to my #1, he wondering if he can love our #2 later?
Financially also .. but when I see the peoples I know earn not more than 3k/family but they can raise their 2 or 3 children nicely.. then I told myself I also can do it.

I love to have ger ger also, I will crazy or depressed if I have another boy again.. totally a nightmare. my #1 alone is driving me crazy, he is more and more naughty thesedays

<font color="aa00aa">MAID</font>
My hubby against on Maid idea, he doesnt like a stranger at home.. that's why he is helping on our housechores to stopping me mention about MAID..hehehe

Hi butterwaffles, her ex cc is kidszone. I like the teachers there because even my dd gave them a lot of problems over there they still treat her with affection. They let me feel they are very passionate with their job but the downpart is I find the CC dark and old and the school syllabus seems not enough when i visit the other CC.

mummypooh,u wish for a ger ger i wish for a boy boy. its always like that i guess. For me, I wana learn to care for a boy thus 2nd one idea kicks in. Crazy i know..

Maid; For me the first 2 years i have so much problems with my MIL and Mum taking care of my daughter.Even going to CC didnt help as she is constantly sick thus problem still remains. I endured for 2 years then finally let go to have a maid. I was pretty lucky I got this maid still very caring towards my dd and I can peep whenever I can thru my ip cameras. I have all the control of whatever my DD eats and when we need to attend something we don need to worry where my daughter shd go. No need to do housework and I can play with my DD. Now I Num 1 to my daughter towards everyone. Of course everyday crossing my fingers nothing drastics happens to change the current situation.And spend more time with DD whenever I can cause I scared my no 1 position will falls to Auntie(maid) which I dont want. My husband is no 3 liao.

btw yesterdae i visit cherie hearts heard next year they no longer cherie hearts already. They will be on their own CC.

<font color="ff6000"><font face="segoe ui"> morning mummies...wow, 1 night and there are so many posts to read...haaa...

Maid

I think for maid, if can, try to change everytime the contract is up..altho very troublsome cos u need to train again, but i think its better, cos as they work long for u, they become old bird and become so smart and will start giving you more pblm...

tats how i see my 'wai po' maid...sign another 2 yrs which will add up to 8 yrs and become very daring liao...

Financial

spore standard living is really high, even tho govt kip asking us to give birth and they will open up more IFC/CC, but then we are still paying lor, its not that we can send in for free, i think it will attract more couples to give birth bah...if we got 2 kids or 3 kids, the amount add up gg to IFC/CC can be half our salary gone or even we are working just to pay for the fees, then wats the point...sigh...keke

butterwaffles.....your mil is really damn jialat i feel and i think its good that u send ur boy to CC, altho be really prepare of the initial stage...haaa....

for me, my MIL is sot de, she got depression and mental pblm, so she noes she cant help to take care for me, even shes healthy (i told my hb), i also wun let her take care, cos shes damn dirty, until i feel so er xin everytime i see her...and she also damn bias lor...im so damn pissed with her...</font></font>

hi hi to all mummies staying in jurong

i hv 2 gers aged, 3 &amp; 1.

my 3 year old will be going to st francis in jurong west nx jan, anyone sending ur child there next year too? Or your child already studying in st francis already?

mummypooh, ya! We are women, its natural for us to venture towards the little gals' clothings, lol! The shoes are very cute too, much more variety. When i was preg, i secretly wished mine is a gal so my stupid MIL will leave us alone. She is the zhong4 nan2 qing1 nu3 kind of aunty. She is always very proud of the fact that she gave birth to all sons whereas her sister gave birth to all girls. Now she has a grandson and her sister had a granddaughter, she lagi proud but i always say, got sons but useless ones also no use. I think she really curse me alot behind my back, hahaahha!

yun, that is true, there are families whose household income is only 3K or so but they can have more than 1 child. But i don't want to have more than 1 child at the expense of the children themselves. When there is limited resources and they are spread out further, there is nothing much left. I'm sure 3K is enough to eat, go school, has a decent shelter over the head but to me, that's not enough. I must be able to afford at least financially, to realise my child's or children's fullest potential. My younger brother is very talented when it comes to painting when he was very very young. But because we are very poor, my parents never had the means to send my brother for art classes. Even after my bro completed NS and secured places in NUS &amp; SMU, my parents could not secure a bank loan for him because my dad was not working for a very long time and my mum is the sole breadwinner. So my bro on his own, secured a scholarship, went to Taiwan for his studies. He is now doing a double degree and earns his own money by giving english tuition and doing english assignments for the local students there :p After which he will work there, save enough money, for his masters in the US. Hence, he is not very close to my parents. Thou my parents gave birth to him and love him alot, they could only do so much. I think it's very ke xi lar...

Apuppy, how did you find Cherie Hearts? Meaning next year, they will be on under a different management?? Haha, i can understand! Frankly, i feel mothers are the best care-givers lar. Cannot be compared to others. But we are all working, we cannot help it sometimes but to depend on help from others because we are not supermans! I hope i will be No.1 in my son's heart as well!

<font color="ff6000"><font face="segoe ui"> hi aqualuna, i intend to enrol my ger in 2012 for N2 at BL branch....heee....urs is gg for N2 also?</font></font>

<font color="ff6000"><font face="segoe ui"> aqualuna, have lei...i enquire liao...they got N1, but only 1 morning class...hee...ur JW branch is the one at blk 500+?

easy to get in or not...i enquire is next yr i need to register for 2012 intake...hee</font></font>

Butterwaffles, I had a same thinking as you before but the will to have #2 is stronger than financial burden..hehehehe
Now I can afford to buy RL shirt for my boy,maybe next time I only can buy GAP for him when #2 is coming lol.. But still, I will try my best to provide the best for my child.

<font color="ff6000"><font face="segoe ui"> wana ask again, anyone of u can chat online during office hours? msn, yahoo msn, skype? hee</font></font>

issit cutiebb, they told me dun hv N1....
yes tats the one at jw, is non-aircon

can register nx yr march lor if u wan for nx 2012

<font color="ff6000"><font face="segoe ui"> aqualuna, oh...then only the BL branch have...only 1 AM session nia, but no place lar, cos only 12 intake...so I will wait till 2012 then send my ger in for N2 onwards...hee...i think BL branch is aircon de, if im not wrong...

ya, they told me march 2011 start enrollement but havent confirm on which date, they will let me noe again...</font></font>

yun, you good leh! I never even buy Gap for my boy, wuahhahahah! We earn too little, day in &amp; out, he wear almost same clothes, just wash the clothes faster, lol!!! I did buy some OshKosh &amp; Carters from sprees but only the super discounted ones :p If can, i let my boy go naked...singapore very hot. LOL. No heart to buy too expensive clothings for my boy as he doesn't get the chance to go out very often. So very wasted too ah.

Hey butterwaffles, i find the enviroment so so only. I feel not much difference with my DD previous CC. But its $420 which is higher than than my previous one. The teachers I felt last time i went before to look for CC and now is still the same dont wana entertain me. Dont feel the love from them. When the kids say bye bye to the teachers was like entertaining them without looking and continue to talk to me. For me they didnt manage to convince me to put my DD into the CC. They have the right brain or left brain enrichment class but she didnt tell me more about what exactly is about which didnt pursuade me its advantage of their curriculam

Butterwaffles,
I also buy from overseas spree and look for discounted Items only, found it cheaper than buy from kiddy palace or any retail store in Singapore.
I bring him out quite often, I love to date with him .. Hehehe.
But I dun really Buy toys for him, felt wasted because he play awhile only then place aside then nvr touch it again...
sad.gif

Apuppy,

Ya lo.. Maybe I shld hope for a boy for my #2, then probably a ger ger will pop out? Haha. Wait reali a boy again.. Chiam Liao. 2 lit monkeys jumping ard d hse...haha

Re: Maids
Seems like u gota a gd helper at hm. Tats v gd... May I Noe yr maid is from Indon or phillipines? Can u pm d model or contacts for installing d cam @ hm for my future reference. Keke.

It's always d case, if d maid is v gd &amp; she's d main caregiver for our kids. We as mothers will be jealous coz I'm definitely one of them. Sometimes when my boy become v sticky to my Mil, I also jealous. Then I hinted my Mil," its ok lo, yr grandma can take care of u &amp; mummy go work work. Haha.

So if I have a maid, whenever im ard, she can't be close w my boy unless I told her so. &amp; d maid will do d household chores lo. Keke. Btw do u bring yr maid out when u go out for family outing? Isit safe to leave d maid alone at hm?

Back