A fresh new thread to locate SAHM of yr2006?

Zoe
Maybe you can consider to give feedback to the school.
At least not to have another child get infected.
happy.gif

CG
Seems like most mummies here have good maids who love the kids
happy.gif

Elmo
i think ya boy boy is cuter as a baby than summer, but of cos summer is cute too lah
happy.gif
You must have fed him well. hehe

Zoe,CY
Eye infection regardless of dust or transmit by air the best cure is Breast Milk as has the most antibotics and by 1-2 days it will be totally cure.
I had read up on it somewhee about the wonder of breast milk.

Get well soon for the 2 lil boys.

Cat
The shop tat does personalisation at taka and tang is also by gift a name as last time i use to work taka and noe tat their branch seriously it a rip off but then having a personalize thing is cool for kid so it stil worthwhile since we won't get it often afterall.

Dsii
U have a well beef up boy there can join those muscle man if he keep up this way till adulthood.Macho leh.

Mummies
Something to share about a BP which I join recently.

Recently I brought this multi layer hanger for pant/jean and got it at $8 via bp and I just collected 2 days back and to my surprise tat i found this similar item at Jurong East those cheap store selling at $3.50 each and intially I was intending to order a few more from this BP tonite luckily I was in luck to found this same item selling so cheap.Nowsaday muz really check outside price before buying from BP or really is lugi big time then save more.So angry tat I actually though it ws a gd deal but eventually was actually a rip off of $4.50 more.
Luckily I buy 1 pc to try out first or lugi more $$$.

Personalised Accessories
Think all these counters belongs to one guy, gift-a-name?

Loppily
I am quite lok-kok sometimes too...with fats sticking out the clothes...

garfield
Ya must really look around before order stuff from bp nowadays....think the bulk-purchase no longer apply to what it is suppose to mean...bulk purchase=lower cost

Pebbles
Thanks...
this one is S at 6mths dot, 1st time tasting solic
happy.gif

2360757.jpg

2360758.jpg
2360759.jpg

cheri
Sydney rocks! The weather is much nicer, the beaches much better, the people more cosmopolitan. ;-p Sydney's my fav Oz city. And so accessible to the Gold Coast for cheap entertainment (plus the worlds for N), and further north, the rainforests.... I should work for Oz Tourism.

cheri
OMG, her voice is incredible. iexpected another william hung actually.! :p...

cy's eyes..
dust lah, ok after a while...

elmo
ya i also think your boy has got a very soulful look leh...kekeke...summer's more cheeky, he's different...

dsii
think loppily got mistaken coz of the coy look ian was giving in that pic.!!!haha..

cheri
i called up neo le...he will beat Ehub today...outside the NTUC Fairprice...

Ehub is near Downtown east..hmm...another extension with lots of cafes...explorerkids...

cy
in fact alot mistaken him as ger leh..since bb till now...hahaha...

garfield
hmm...muscle man..hmmm...a bit can lah..cos i dun really like those muscle muscle kind...too many or too huge...hmm....dun appeal to me...but if those fit fit then with proportion muscle kind..i LOVE.,....hahahaha

this was taken when he was abt 6mths plus...hmm...just learnt to sit..all tot i had a gal for #2...wahahhaa
2360866.jpg

ooh i jus love looking at pics of our kiddos when they were jus babies
happy.gif

hehe S looked a lil bit boy while ian was definitely girlicious when they were babies... but both equally cute!!

cay baby time quite ugly... later got time post a most unflattering pic of him
biggrin.gif

oh and hb said he know y he dotes on meimei more le cos he said cay last time baby so ugly!

CG
wah Eve really got lotsa initiative leh!
my new maid ah... erm think long way to go.. lots to teach

Garfield
oh yah now got one iq games bp selling the bingo for 11.90 whereas kp only selling 5.90

dsii
ian looked so much like a girl... think ur next one high chance to be a girl
happy.gif

Bougth these from BBS ytday

<font color="ff6000">From 2nd bookstore Level 3, at $1.50 each, about Social Studies &amp; Science</font>
2361210.jpg
2361211.jpg

<font color="ff6000">From Children' Bookstore Level 4, at $4 each b4 30% disc</font>
2361212.jpg

lin
aiyo...no guarantee one leh...wat if try #3 boy again...? i need to shift to buangkok resort le..hahahaha....

ya he has girlish looks..ian oso looked ugly at birth leh...hahaha...i see can find bo..hahaha...

Sha actually called for help when I brought "Mr Right" out to punish her. Kept saying "Auntie Eve, Auntie Eve, help me, help me"

dsii
ian is sooooooooooooooo pretty!!!!!! gosh!!!!swooning here!

gogogo girl!! go for a girl!!!! if turn out a boy again, then try try try again..anyway, two boys or three boys, doesnt make a diff right?kekekek...

zoe
my sis have three boys (she was trying and trying for a girl since first one). in the early years i went to her house and vowed never to have any children!haha, yes it was bad. but then she is telling me now that she is glad she has three boys...and that girls arent fun, but boys are!!!it'll be action all the way with boys and yes they are boisterous sort!

CG,
always like that one. good site are out of reach.

cheri,
for me...our priority is childcare centre and chinese shops. the good thing about renting is you can always change every 6mths. my first location was in belmont, closer to city. but i was not as happy there cos we ended up spending lot more time to the south where the chinese shops are and gold coast. last we burnt one weekend doing marketing. now we can enjoy both days.

australia cities are big so it is quite difficult to find everything in one spot so it is a trade off between this and that.

i am only 5mins away from chinese resturents(left side) and major shopping centre(right side). 35mins from gold coast. 5mins away from zy's cc.

shops still closes early except big supermarket like coles, 9pm weekdays and 5pm on sat and 6pm on sun. rest closed by 5pm daily. malls open late for thursday...these are based on brisbane context. mel may be slightly different.

with your hubby working from you, things are very much flexible eg your family can enjoy lunch during office hours while grabbing some food at the shops before you leave.

CG, cheri
aiya too bad tomr hb got fish farm opening... else can join u all
happy.gif

dsii
eh y buagkok resort?? liak bo kiu leh...
nvm if nvr hit jackpot 3 boys oso v cute
biggrin.gif

CG
hehe wat did sha do??

CY
onz lah... go for another one... two kids or three kids doesnt make much diff right
biggrin.gif

Elmo
hehe thanks for the idea leh..
jus now went jp got a personalised bracelet for my old maid n some clothes for her son
happy.gif

CG, Elmo
sunday i be gg to my moms pl at hougang so will prolly drop by cg's pl to pass u the stuff...
elmo u collect ur bk fr cg can? more convenient for u right??
happy.gif

Lin
baungkok resort = IMH = former woodbridge hospital
happy.gif

you are a westie thru and thru lah..

CHOYCHOYCHOY!!!!

fish farm opening??what fish farm?you guys going fishing agian??

CY
hahahaaaa... buangkok resort... i seee...
biggrin.gif

hehe no fishing lah.. hb owns an arowana website so whenever members open new fish farm or fish shop will invite everybody

CY
Yes, ur sis is very the glass is half full. I met an older lady who was a nanny to 3 boys and had 3 girls of her own later in life. I asked her which was the preferred sex. Apart from the obvious difference in activity level.... Boys mind their own thing. They are out playing on their own (also get into trouble, mischief, falling and stuff), they don't care about what else is going on. Girls, play quietly, they tell on others, bossy, and it's not easy to deal with them at puberty. Pros and cons as always. So it depends on the parent's personality, what they prefer.

cy

haha u r very bad.
now that u hv boy/girl liao u are egging others to try n nvr mind abt sex hor...

zoe

hmmm.... yes girls are bossy, sensitive(not sensible hor!), tells on others... but she DOESN'T PLAY QUIETLY leh!!!!

maybe i got the best of both world in Ning???

lin
aww that so doesn't look like the cay i know...haha kinda chubby leh

zoe
woah player! that should be fun for you haha...seeing him fending off the gers.

i was so bored when i went sydney last year haha..

cy
i oso din understand buangkok resort leh..really only the westies who dun get it? hehe

cutie
do u first secure the childcare place/vacancy b4 u rent the place or the other way round? what happens if u rent &amp; then realize no more vacancy etc.

elmo &amp; cat
collected ur camera poles from yf yest...they left for Wuxi this morning.

cg
till date, N has not cried for help when the cane is out...cos she knows no one can help her..will jsut start crying, saying sorry non stop &amp; 'i wun do it again'

her maiden attempt wif acrylic paint this morning.

2362419.jpg

2362420.jpg

acc to her, we stay in the red house. Stone steps/path will lead to Gong Gong's house. The houses r in a jungle...at the end, she asked me if it's messy?! Hmm what a question! So i asked her if she knows what she's drawing...if she does, then it's not messy &amp; even if it is, it's fine. If you don't know what you r drawing, then maybe it's a mess...is my response apt? got stunned when she suddenly asked me this question haha

2362421.jpg

the yellow stretched board is supposed to b fish &amp; tadpoles...wif red traffic lights?! asked her why the fish is on the road? says someone dropped it out of a basket! Major mish mash of ideas lol

Cheri
haha yah he was tat ugly as a baby.. oh but thanks... like the chubby part
biggrin.gif

wow i think the house in the jungle piece is really really nice... v artistic!
and she actually managed to paint every inch of the canvas... something which cay will nvr hv the patience to do

the fish and tadpoles more like an abstract piece
biggrin.gif

btw tot u ans her qn v well
happy.gif

Lin
She threw her toys on the floor then refused to pick up.
Made me so upset, and had to bring "Mr Right" out.
Sundays, I will likely be home after 330pm.

Zoe
D is another handsome boy!
I love his big eyes and smile!

Cheri
Today is her 1st time calling for help.... haha!
The moment I walk towards the corner where I put my "Mr Right", she gets the hint and starts to panick.

Mummies
Any suggestions?
I have been feeling hungry every 2 hrs, eating like a pig.
Any food/drinks I should eat, to prevent myself from getting hungry so fast?
Gynae strongly advised that I must cut down my carbo etc: rice if not bb will be too huge.

CG
ok i'll prolly be at ur pl ard 3.50pm... cos meeting my family at 4pm

my gynae first two trim oso asked me watch my diet said bb too big..
then last trim asked me eat more cos bb too small..

Lin
Wahahhahha Cay looked so cute!!!!!!!!!!!
Ur old maid must be very sad to leave ur family?!

Zoe
Gosh! Like Lin said D confirmed heartbreaker!!!

cheri
Don't u adore child's imagination!

Yfuang
Thanks so much for the camera stick!!!!!!!!

CG
Ya guess all the gynae says the same thing....
U can snack on healthy nuts or fruits?

dsii
Ian wasn't ugly lah....cute
happy.gif

CG,
u can try oats cos it help to last longer...but it is really plain. if you add more other yummy stuff into oats like honey and banana, it will add calories.

try drinking milk? i like it cos it can fills your stomach for a while at the same time u get more calcium intake. also milk is filled with other nutrients too.

cheri,
we were slightly different on our first rental. housing was badly short and we spent 1 month just to look for one. fyi, we need to submit our applications for their consideration. and retnal was fixed.

the second place, housing still short but cos we have children, the housing agent gave us priority. so here is really pro family. now given the economic downtown, many townhouses are up for rent. i notice it everywhere so you will likely to have more choices when u go. i believe cc is the same cos with more visa 457 holders(temporary visa to work) leave, more housing and cc will be available. the tricky part is to get one that you like. it is a totally different culture. some cc dun provide food not even putting warm water in FM. some cc provide food but you need to bring fruits daily. zy's first cc needed us to bring fruits. now her second cc, does it all...so it is more convenient for us.

over here cc is about 62 per day. from 6-7am to 6-7pm. you can put anytime of the day.

C
Nuts are high in fat. Don't snack on them. And some dried fruit can be high in sugar. What about low sugar muesli and granola bars?

Lin, Elmo, CG
Thanks

Cheri
Where got fun?

Cat
Comparing the average girl and boy at play, still no match, the girls. I watch them at playgrounds. Not to mention adult men. Have you seen them goofing around with their mates? Exactly the same. When men play with little boys or with other men. Same.

Back