$5 Hand Sanitizer (Not Gel)

kdrama

Many people are selling Hand Sanitizer at super high price. Thus some people are not able to afford. This is Sad.

THIS HAND SANITIZER IS NOT GEL BASE.

I bought my Hand Sanitizer in a gallon from a local company.

I decided to help by pumping into newly purchased empty pump bottles and selling it at COST PRICE. NO PROFIT GAIN.

I just want to help people who really need it.

Priority will go to people (with Elderly and Children at home / sick) who are really in need of Hand Sanitizer.

Content:
Isopropyl Alcohol 70%.
NO Perfume added.
Not Gel.

Ready to use and Safe on Hands.

Comes in 2 sizes: 75ml and 100ml

75ml - $4.00 (now left 4 bottles only)
100ml - $5.00 (now left 1 bottle only)

If you really need it, please feel free to message me (do not ask many questions) to arrange for dealing in person.

Weekdays ONLY:
7.25am at Serangoon Circleline station
8am at between Commonwealth to Clementi Stations
------------------------------------------------
Stocks are limited as my family also need to use.

I bought this from local company.

As this contains alcohol 70%, therefore side effects on individual varies.

My family members (inclusive my elderly mum and my 2 young children) does not have any side effect after applying this.

I bought this for my own family use.

Because of the shortage of supplies in the market and the surging high selling price, I feel that I should help out by letting go some of my own sanitizer at COST PRICE. No Profit at all.

Please note that any issues arises such as side effects, rashes, etc.... I am not liable for it.

However if you think that you cannot trust the source of this hand sanitizer, I suggest u buy direct from supermarkets or from sources you trust.

I sincerely want to help people who really need it.

If you think that you need this and trust this, message me (but dont ask me many questions about good or not, same like dettol or not, will hurt my skin or not, etc... . Unfortunately, I won't know at all).

Attachments

• IMG-20200209-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20200209-WA0000.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG-20200209-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20200209-WA0001.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG-20200209-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20200209-WA0002.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 40

Back