2WW - for those TTC-ing

Hi ladies
I bfp while waiting for my fertility monitor to arrv.

So now selling it blessed with bb dust ^^

1 brand new in box (sealed) Clearblue Fertility monitor
1 box (sealed) - 30 test sticks exp aug 2014
2 pcs of clearblue pregnancy test (digital) exp dec 2014

Bundle sale - $180

SMS me 97603692 to transact.
Good luck to the ttc grp

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 118
I tested bfn last fri. Nw waiting for af to arrive. Crampy feeling.

So fast no egg le? Sorry twinkletot and LoveG.

I got return egg on my #1 baby shower. That time i pray to zsnn for a healthy delivery of healthy baby ( i was already preg then)

isnt it still early for you to test? not going to wait a bit more? As long as temp maintains high still got chance right?

Hi all!

would like to join this chat! Have been trying to conceive for the past 1 yr but to no avail.. :( hope that everything is going smooth for all of u! Having AF now after being 2 weeks late. Hopes totally dashed :( when AF came.

any good gynae to recommend for fertility checkup?

Hi all!

would like to join this chat! Have been trying to conceive for the past 1 yr but to no avail.. :( hope that everything is going smooth for all of u! Having AF now after being 2 weeks late. Hopes totally dashed :( when AF came.

any good gynae to recommend for fertility checkup?
welcome babe! I think many ladies here see Dr Benjamin Tham. he's quite popular!

Do you need to say will return red eggs after gave birth even we never take? Or only have red eggs then must return? Don't know how to pray, I was there praying very long, but mind blank don't know what to say.. :(
All the best to you babe! can really feel your pain and desire to have a kid badly. just like all of us. Let's jia you together ok?

I tested bfn last fri. Nw waiting for af to arrive. Crampy feeling.

So fast no egg le? Sorry twinkletot and LoveG.

I got return egg on my #1 baby shower. That time i pray to zsnn for a healthy delivery of healthy baby ( i was already preg then)

When I was at the temple just now, can't find where is ZSNN at all not matter how I search, so I went to ask one uncle who selling praying stuffs, he said to me "nah ZSNN is looking at you right now", I was a little scared for that few seconds, silly me right...

Hi miloqueen, i went for laproscopy previously for my cyst..he doc say i have blocked tube n area is near the uterus which might injure the tubes or cause scarring therefore he did not do for me..
So bo bian have to go for ivf n had a chem pregnancy.. now tiaoing to try for the 2nd time..n hopefully can bfp tis round

tipsystar,
welcome ! i guess all the girls have the same feelings as you !
and indeed benjamin tham is a good doc !

ladies here,
can i check, for the brazalian nut, we can only eat 1 piece per day ?
its actually quite nice and i am tempted to eat more :)

When I was at the temple just nowi can't find where is ZSNN at all not matter how I search, so I went to ask one uncle who selling praying stuffs, he said to me "nah ZSNN is looking at you right now", I was a little scared for that few seconds, silly me right...
No lah. Quite hard to find. First time I cant find too! Hee. ya lo. That uncle Is the one who ask mi take egg from zsnn if nt I din know can take.

Anglebaby, so did u have ur surgery to clear the cyst? Chance for having baby is it high for those with endometriosis history?
Yes I went thru twice but once is many many years back and the last one about 3 years ago. But its not cysts, its just fibriods

doc sug that to me too. whats next after the 6mth jab? do we hv to rely on the jab forever?

I'm not sure too. Will be going for my review on 23 apr as this mth is the end of my 6mth treatment. I will update what's next after my review with doc. Doc suggest to me previously is hav to try for baby asap after the jab to prevent endo coming back again.

Nope. Nt testing again liao. Temp drop again. Not much hope. Mayb ur spotting is Implantation spot?
Not sure yet. Dont have much hope now. Was so looking forward to test, but now, i just hope if it is AF is around the corner, better don't drag too long.

Hi miloqueen, i went for laproscopy previously for my cyst..he doc say i have blocked tube n area is near the uterus which might injure the tubes or cause scarring therefore he did not do for me..
So bo bian have to go for ivf n had a chem pregnancy.. now tiaoing to try for the 2nd time..n hopefully can bfp tis round
Thanks for sharing babe! My gynae told me must do open surgery and can't guarantee can unblock too. So I have been very hestitant and more inclined towards ivf, got a m/c in late 2012 after BFP w help of clomid. Bioclock ticking so got to be more proactive to make things happen now!

I'm not sure too. Will be going for my review on 23 apr as this mth is the end of my 6mth treatment. I will update what's next after my review with doc. Doc suggest to me previously is hav to try for baby asap after the jab to prevent endo coming back again.
im being prescribed with pills. I put it on hold (without telling the doc) as I want to try to conceive. my next review in a mth time.

When I was at the temple just now, can't find where is ZSNN at all not matter how I search, so I went to ask one uncle who selling praying stuffs, he said to me "nah ZSNN is looking at you right now", I was a little scared for that few seconds, silly me right...

LoveG, I read ur post and when I come to the part in green, I just burst out laughing!!!! tears are streaming down my face.... esp the ''I was a little scared for that few sec..." dat line just ''killed'' me... REALLY ROFL!!!!!!

LoveG, I read ur post and when I come to the part in green, I just burst out laughing!!!! tears are streaming down my face.... esp the ''I was a little scared for that few sec..." dat line just ''killed'' me... REALLY ROFL!!!!!!

Haha that uncle very funny, he actually repeated to me 3 times, I looked that direction he pointed to me, whole row of gods, but no ZSNN, I would said the signboard of ZSNN is too small for first timer to notice, didn't see any on egg on HER desk, paiseh to let people know I am there to collect red egg, so I searched for the whole temple, but no egg??!! So I am very sure all eggs are gone before me :( :( :( but I am happy still as finally there to pray, hopefully SHE can hear our praying and may all of our bb dream come true.

Good morning ladies!!

Thanks for sharing babe! My gynae told me must do open surgery and can't guarantee can unblock too. So I have been very hestitant and more inclined towards ivf, got a m/c in late 2012 after BFP w help of clomid. Bioclock ticking so got to be more proactive to make things happen now!
miloqueen, i can understand your worries.. My clock is ticking like siao lo.. lols i so worry i cannot bfp le.. quite stress...:(:(
So lets jiayou together and get bfp this year!!
Haha that uncle very funny, he actually repeated to me 3 times, I looked that direction he pointed to me, whole row of gods, but no ZSNN, I would said the signboard of ZSNN is too small for first timer to notice, didn't see any on egg on HER desk, paiseh to let people know I am there to collect red egg, so I searched for the whole temple, but no egg??!! So I am very sure all eggs are gone before me :( :( :( but I am happy still as finally there to pray, hopefully SHE can hear our praying and may all of our bb dream come true.
LoveG, what time you reach the temple? Sometimes if the couple return too many eggs the helpers will keep it de cos the ZSNN table too small to put too many offerings ..U can ask the helpers if there is red eggs de sometimes. ;);)

Me too.. Biological ticking away furiously too.. Already 36 this year :( but gotta keep my spirit high and continue to try :) let's Jia you together !:)

tipsystar,
welcome ! i guess all the girls have the same feelings as you !
and indeed benjamin tham is a good doc !

ladies here,
can i check, for the brazalian nut, we can only eat 1 piece per day ?
its actually quite nice and i am tempted to eat more :)
Cannot eat more brazil nuts coz their contain in selenium is high and folic acid we taking also contains tt . So 1 to 2 is ok .. u can share share w ur dh u 1 he 1 daily ... ;)

hi bel ,
yes yes , i also think so !
stop being greedy and eat more .... just tt its quite yummy cos its roasted !
and i also bought pumpkin seeds for my hb to eat, now everyday nag at him to eat as well.

hi bel ,
yes yes , i also think so !
stop being greedy and eat more .... just tt its quite yummy cos its roasted !
and i also bought pumpkin seeds for my hb to eat, now everyday nag at him to eat as well.
hi pooh, is pumpkin seeds nice?? good for wat.

hi Emily,
i bought from city square basement "Pat oven", and it is salted type -- think its the 白瓜子. Yummy lor
apparently i read and it helps on the hb spermies ...

hi Emily,
i bought from city square basement "Pat oven", and it is salted type -- think its the 白瓜子. Yummy lor
apparently i read and it helps on the hb spermies ...
wow ok good. may go n have a look 1 day. do they sell brazil nuts? do u knw? TIA

monday blues... but 4 work week this week!! any ladies here not pantang one? going to baby shower this week... bought e present le. but dono wanna go or not. I am not in my 2ww. but I jus finished my AF abt 1 week le. so waiting for my O day. if not then I ask hubby go alone.

wanna check any ladies don go bb shower or bb bday during 2ww?

tat time I went to my friend's child bday. and tat time so zhun my AF came earlier than expected. earlier by 3 to 4 days. I m not pangtang type. but dono shld I be more pangtang?
actually tt time my friend father jus passed away not even a mth. and tt time I was holding my wedding so I told my frien nvm la I not pangtang one u cone my wedd la. then she did come. but oso nothing bad happen to our marriage. so I really not pangtang one.

monday blues... but 4 work week this week!! any ladies here not pantang one? going to baby shower this week... bought e present le. but dono wanna go or not. I am not in my 2ww. but I jus finished my AF abt 1 week le. so waiting for my O day. if not then I ask hubby go alone.

wanna check any ladies don go bb shower or bb bday during 2ww?

tat time I went to my friend's child bday. and tat time so zhun my AF came earlier than expected. earlier by 3 to 4 days. I m not pangtang type. but dono shld I be more pangtang?
actually tt time my friend father jus passed away not even a mth. and tt time I was holding my wedding so I told my frien nvm la I not pangtang one u cone my wedd la. then she did come. but oso nothing bad happen to our marriage. so I really not pangtang one.

wa!! haha 2ww is nothing one ba! hee .. i wld go... attending a gf's rom at the end of my 2ww ...

This is my 1st time charting so I dunno when is my lowest also....sigh....and I never tot I will ovulate so early leh... and last night I used OPK also nothing, really dunno what happened to me *sob sob*

This is my 1st time charting so I dunno when is my lowest also....sigh....and I never tot I will ovulate so early leh... and last night I used OPK also nothing, really dunno what happened to me *sob sob*

errrrrrrr.... then i think maybe just ur temperature fluctuation la... if ur AF just end... dont think u ovulated so fast ba... u use cheap opk strip? or CB?

Back