2WW - for those TTC-ing

hopeful mum, keep your positive and cheerful spirit high :) you will be blessed, I'm sure.. if not this time, surely will in time to come :) I sure hope you will be blessed this time and get a horsey baby too .. But whatever it is, keep your persevering spirit up :) jia you and will continue to pray for you.. you are still young, compared to me..heheh.. so your chances is still very good.. take care dear! :)

hopeful_mum, angel_mommy

yes Duphaston causes side effect. I was nauseous aft takin it last time.... and pls count me in, I m also despo for a baby... esp with age catching up... sigh.. if now dun hve, then.... (so scared and sian just thinking about those terrifying what if's...) somemore I no balls go for IVF :( .... hubs suggested but sigh sigh sigh... me too frail to go thru the IVF emo roller coaster (with compliment frm IVF...

angel mommy, now u must get back ur health, yeah, stress is a bitch when it comes to ttc-ing.. so lets us all jis you and defeat the evil S.... and so glad that ur ops and all is ok, so now u can start planning for horsey bb... me despo to want a horsey kiddo leh..the same time I keep telling myself must kan kai, like u... but abit hard to do, to reach the zen-like stage....

by the way, why men all so laid back about baby making stuffs??

I was getting all kan cheiong and looking for ways to boast conceiving chances and there he was so nonchalant and can go relax once corner....

or is it just my hubs?

sloshy soupy, I also hope that you can get a horsey baby too! :) I used to have a colleague..she shared with me that she TTC at age 24.. but it never happen...till she was 42 and she conceived her first baby!! she was already giving up all hope, thinking her menopuase will come anytime.. but she is blessed with a healthy baby boy at age 42.. and two years later, she gave birth to her second child.. a healthy baby girl! :) it is really amazing, isnt it :) though her blessings came late, but it is still good.. now she is a happy mother of two..her boy is already 12 years old. so it will happen .. :) I'm telling myself to relax too.. and hoping quietly in my heart that this gift of a child will come to us at its beautiful timing :) Jia you sloshy soupy!! ;)

hahah... I think guys are not so emo like us ..heheh :p they may feel something but I think most guys are not the type that will show they emotions so freely like us.. heheh.. my hubby is the type, if God wants to give us a child, it will surely happen. If not, it is also a blessing in itself... :) but for me, I try to be zen but it requires more effort. But ever since we have a boy (now he is 5 years old), my hubby's love for children grows even more. He is the type who can click with children very well and enjoy children's company. I'm sure your hubby cares and desires to have a child, just that being men, they are not showing out their emotions so freely like us ...hehhe..that is what I feel :)

:rolleyes: thk u angel_mommy.. u ah.. so so sweet n so nice to give me this wonderful encouragement...xie xie, wo hen gan dong (sob sob..)

sloshy soupy, you have any plans to see a gyne? that time, I rem you mention about wanting to see one, right? :) maybe good to jus see a gyne to ensure all things are in place? :)

:rolleyes: thk u angel_mommy.. u ah.. so so sweet n so nice to give me this wonderful encouragement...xie xie, wo hen gan dong (sob sob..)

hahah... we are all here to encourage and support though we may not see one another face to face.. I guess that is the beauty of such forum.. where we can get support and be free to pour out our hearts :)

sloshy, ur hubby willing to go through ivf very good. my hubs not willing! but like I say impatient right I was thinking just do ivf, hopefully get twins then job done!
lol no need me to wait and count every mth. I know ivf also got chances of failing and miscarriage, but hor really if considering to do IVF must do early. coz success rates drops as we grow older. it affects woman, man how old also doesn't matter so much.

angel mommy,
good news ! take this time and recover your body well
when u are fully well, TTC for a healthy bb

hopeful mum,
all the best for your blood test tmr !

stoney,
so ur due date is friday for the appt huh ??? must update us with the 1st hand info hor !
i am right here waiting for you .... hahaha

have been super busy with my work lately ........... no time to thnk about it for now, just want to quickly go through the surgery and recover and try.

angel mommy,
good news ! take this time and recover your body well
when u are fully well, TTC for a healthy bb

hopeful mum,
all the best for your blood test tmr !

stoney,
so ur due date is friday for the appt huh ??? must update us with the 1st hand info hor !
i am right here waiting for you .... hahaha

have been super busy with my work lately ........... no time to thnk about it for now, just want to quickly go through the surgery and recover and try.

pooh, thank u. needed lotsa luck. less than 12 hours to blood test, but not sure when i will know the result. i think by afternoon i will know.
tmr i going shopping with a friend. she doesn't know whats going on, i hope i won't be crying or pulling a sulky face in front of her.

when is your op scheduled? now nearing xmas already. then cry, will u be doing it soon?

Pooh,
due on sat. guess only knw in the late morning the result ba.
Cant wait . 2 more days.....
somemore need to check wif nurse i need to go bk to take results or will call me to tell me the results.
getting kan cheong liao.....

babyyweiiting,
ya. gd to start taking folic acid. kekeke...

hopeful_mum,
all the luck to u now. hope will have gd news.....

i got no idea leh. today the nurse/dr didnt reply me. dont know whats going on. hmm but i prepared for the worst, though there is a 1 percent hope in me that it can still happen. coz no af is highly possible due to the strong dosage of duphaston that im taking.

i got no idea leh. today the nurse/dr didnt reply me. dont know whats going on. hmm but i prepared for the worst, though there is a 1 percent hope in me that it can still happen. coz no af is highly possible due to the strong dosage of duphaston that im taking.
Jiayou!

ladies i got the results. erm its hanging there still. not here nor there.
its only 21.2, but it has more than doubled over 60hours. but the results still not there yet. dr still wants to monitor before taking more action. tues need to go for blood test again. right now no other actions required. i just continue with my duphaston and folic etc.
AF shd be due yest or today. i just hope it continue to increased to abt 120-160 by next tue. by then it will be at least a positive pregnancy because now its still below 25. the NUH guys seem a little concern.

Hopeful mom, it's good news that there's increase in your HCG level. Meanwhile rest more & relax till your next blood test is due.

Stoney, Jiayou for your blood test tml.. Hope you get a HUGE x'mas & bday gift this year!

*sprinkle baby dust*

Thanks rac. Ya now off work early going to do some Xmas shopping with my friend. It's amazing how forums worked lol. U guys know abt everything. And my best friend doesn't. Lol

Actually it's like this..especially abt this topic.
I also did not tell anyone on my eagerness on ttc...
I wanna tell my hubby or family abt the weird feeling I have now, but afraid to give false alarm (esp hubby n my granny who keep asking me ...).

hi ladies, I will be returning 50 eggs to Shuang Lin Shi at Toa Payoh this sun (15th Dec) before 2pm. I have promised to return 200 eggs but hubby say if return 200 eggs at a shot and nobody takes, it will be a waste. so we will return 50 eggs each time every sun. I will post again next sun for the next timing incase there are some who missed out on taking the eggs.

Pls do not be discouraged as I was oso ttcing for quite some time. Hang on and do not give up!

Thanks rac. Ya now off work early going to do some Xmas shopping with my friend. It's amazing how forums worked lol. U guys know abt everything. And my best friend doesn't. Lol
Hopeful_mum, don't walk too much ok? Remember to take a break & sit down to relax!

rinko
wat weird feeling? swollen breast? backache? late af? hopw its good news on ur side and hopeful_mom too...

stoney
pardon my kpo, but just very blur bou the blood test u doing... wat is that about? u did so-iui is it?

Hopeful mum, great news that your HCG level increase!:) it sounds good as long as it doubles .. Jus take your doctor's prescribed pills daily , have plenty of rest and hope to see good result for blood test next week dear:) take care.. Hope u strike! :)

Rac14, my memory is really failing me nowadays.. Hahah.. You BFP and now pregnant, right? How many weeks are u now? How have u been?:)

Me too.. Didnt exactly tell others that we are TTC.. Except only my mum.. Didnt want unnecessary stress from others.. Heheh..

Rac14, my memory is really failing me nowadays.. Hahah.. You BFP and now pregnant, right? How many weeks are u now? How have u been?:)
Hi angel_mommy, Yes I'm almost 11 weeks pregnant now. Just slight nauseas but overall very good appetite cos if I don't eat.. I'll feel nauseas. Was very tired during week 5-8 but it got better subsequently. "Lucky"

Rac14, glad to hear that:) you are lucky :) I rem during my first pregnancy, I was terribly nauseous, vomits a few times and no appetite for food and couldn't stand the smell of fish .. But starting second trimester, everything went back to normal and I feel great starting second trimester:) glad to hear all is well with you.. Take good care and have a healthy and smooth sailing pregnancy:)

Hi Ladies, it's my bb's full mth tmr and i'll be returning 50 red eggs at the zhu sheng niang altar at the toa payoh shuang lin temple at about 2 pm.. if any of you interested, can go and take.. I had also taken the eggs returned by an ivf mummy who had twins last yr and received her blessings and succeeded in my ivf.. Baby dusts to all!! :)

Rac14, glad to hear that:) you are lucky :) I rem during my first pregnancy, I was terribly nauseous, vomits a few times and no appetite for food and couldn't stand the smell of fish .. But starting second trimester, everything went back to normal and I feel great starting second trimester:) glad to hear all is well with you.. Take good care and have a healthy and smooth sailing pregnancy:)
Thanks angel_mommy! *sprinkle baby dust*

hi min81 and jasmine, thanks for the generousity.

hi rac14,
so fast hor, you are gg to past the 1st trim.
jia you.

hi hopeful mom,
dont give up hope yet, since it is increasing, surely got chance !

seem like weekend will be exciting for both and stoney !

ladies,
my op is next week, abit excited and worried, but just want to get it over !

hi min81 and jasmine, thanks for the generousity.

hi rac14,
so fast hor, you are gg to past the 1st trim.
jia you.

hi hopeful mom,
dont give up hope yet, since it is increasing, surely got chance !

seem like weekend will be exciting for both and stoney !

ladies,
my op is next week, abit excited and worried, but just want to get it over !
Yes pooh232,

It's really very fast.. Can't wait for the next scan!

ladies I'm back from shopping.
MIN81 - congrats on ur baby!!! i went to collect red eggs on 30th NOv in my two week there.
Thanks Jasumine for being so thoughtful.

rac - i want to catch some of the baby dust!!! hopefully next week is a good week for me :) my hopes are slightly getting higher which is scary. but what will be will be.

pooh, don't worry u will be fine. once recover can jia you already.

Back