2WW - for those TTC-ing

Morning gals...
Long time no see, how's everyone?

Super hetic workload thus will be popping in lesser for the next 1 month.

Seems like nowadays everyone is down with flu & cough & i kena the cough again when i went to get medication few days back. Can't imagine i've cough thrice for the past 5 months.

Today is CD32 but bbt is dipping, hopefully it can come soon cos i dun wanna be low blood as i'm having my wisdom tooth extraction this sat.

I can't wait for my holiday next month...how i wish time can pass faster.

And also counting down 2mths that me & my DH finally have our own privacy in our abode as my SIL & MIL is moving out...no more family dramatic issues & bottle-up of anger

Yaataa: ur breakfast is always so heavy leh.. I sure u not eating lunch? Lol...

Anyway ur breakfast always make me feel so hungry.. Haa

Well, I'm now waiting for the shuttle bus I tmc. Next bus is 1130!!! My appt is 12pm.. Hee.. Haiz.. Sure see alot of preggers de lo...

Hope I din waste my trip down. Hopefully if cant see any egg. Gyane will let me induce menses.. Haiz.. I he's not willing I'll jus have to go back to my previous Gyane n ask for an induce Liao..

Of cuz I hope to find a goo healthy egg tat is about to release lo.. Hee..
happy.gif

Ladies, am at the clinic now.. Arghhhhh!! I gotta wait for 2 hrs lo.. Cuz e doc haven come, he is suppose to come at 11am but he is making his rounds at e wards.

THEN, e patients here keep starring at me like I'm an alien.. Why huh?? I dont like to being stared!! Not pregnant den can't come see Gyane? Haiz.. So feel like digging their eyes out..

I jus dun have e courage to lift up my head lo..
sad.gif

Vanilla, hugzzz.. just stare them back & they look more like alien than u... with the bloated head & tummy (although we hope we will have it too) but dun be afraid ook... *hugs*

Hope that your little eggy is releasing soon..
happy.gif

*hugz* vanilla! don't care the rest~ hold ya head up high... hope you get to see doctor soon! :D

congrats Queenie! Do let us know how the freedom feels in 2 months time.. hehehe :p

im CD28 today, but my BBT was low this morning and i just started to have some spotting.. *sigh* think AF is going to report later today.
sad.gif
*sigh* thought my avg cycle was 33 days, so thought still have chance.. but sigh...
sad.gif

Wow, everyone's going traveling sometime next month huh! :p I asked DH if he wanted to go Maldives too, but he not very keen. =(

Thank you gals!! Feel so glad tat I now u gals r always here!!! Love u gals deep deep!!

U gals made me tears.... But I control, dont wanna let other pple see. I dun wan go toilet too, cuz I got a very comfortable seat!!! Hee hee.. Later come back this seat gone Liao lo.. Haa..

E-cups: Bloated tummy ar? I have ar.. Jus tat inside no bb.. Haa.. When I'm at 20weeks den Timmy became more visible.. Before tat my Tummy is how it looks like now.. Haa.. Yup.. I've a big fat tummy to start wid...
happy.gif

Beaniez: could it be implantation bleeding? I love travelling!!! In fact I jus love to take airplane.. Haa.. I LOVE the smell of the walkway to e airplane.. *snif* SONG!! Cuz tat is smell of HOLIDAYS!!

I had to many trips this year le.. Cuz aft losing Castiel, my mom took us to Taiwan. My aunt took me to shanghai and we had a trip planned to Macau to visit my Fren when I'm preggy. Suppose to be 28wekks back then.. So hubby said no more trips!! I dunno until when oh..
sad.gif

But a trip is good!! Maldives is good!! I want to go too!! Good to relax!! Good for ttcing!! Hee... Maybe he dun like Maldives? Maybe he like other counties? Haa..

Anyway, doc still not here yet. Haiz.. I got a feeling tat I'm so gonna spent my whole day waiting at e clinic lo..
sad.gif

vanilla.. can try using tissue to "CHOPE" the seat.. hee hee~ :p No cry!! Must keep positive thoughts all the time~

Hmm don't think it's implantation bleeding leh.. cos not brown.. and also a bit cramp. Furthermore low BBT this morning and already CD28.. so I think the odds are quite against me Lol! Lagi worse, I wasn't prepared to have AF today so I only have ONE pathetic pad with me at the moment. >_<

OMG you really go many many trips this yr!! Was Taiwan good? Haven't been there before.. But I really want to go Maldives.. Couple of my friends just went Koh Samui too - saw the photos - really nice! Any other nice resort places to recommend? :p

Nvm, doctor not here, can talk to us more!! ^__^

Beaniez: guess I'm jus too emotional today.. Haa.. Dun wanna thk too much cu tdy is not good day for me.. E crying emo is surrounding me.. Ohhhhhh.. Time bomb!! Anytime can break down.. Woorrrrrrrhhhh...
happy.gif

TAIWAN!!!! Good!!!! The food!!! OMG!!! DROOLING!!!! I went 3 times Liao.. Haa..

1st time, back in 2005, 2 weeks, wif my bro, all expenses paid for cuz my bro wanna go alone den my mom sun let so paid or my air ticket!! Haa.. SONG!! Accommodation n expenses all on bro!! Keke..

2nd time, 2011 end feb, 9 days, is go take wedding photos. Hee.. Bridal gave us 3 night accommodation so we extend another 5 nights!!!

3rd time, 2012 mar, 7 days, my parents bring me go to cheer me up.

Taiwan is e muz go country lo!!! MUST GO!!! Cuz the food is so YUMMY!! ESP e 卤肉饭!!!!!!!!! When u wanna go tell me, I tell u where to eat e nicest 卤肉饭, I mean up till now I have tried de la.. Haa.. =D

When I go with my parents, we even buy back e ingredient bag to cook e 卤肉饭, buy their soy sauce to cook. And it is a SUCCESS!! When I preggy, I cooked n cooked jus can't leh.. Cuz the 秘诀 is their tat 卤肉包 and their soy sauce. Diff from sg de.. They don't have DAO you de..

Arrgghhhh! Their 卤肉饭 is really BEST!! Of cuz got other very nice stuffs la.. HaaZz.. Shopping also quite cheap but u muz noe where to shop for e cheaper one.. Ha..
happy.gif

Vanilla: dun cry! I understand how u feel coz sometimes I also feel this way when the heavily pregnant ladies with their hubbies looked at me strangely. Can't they just imagine us less than 3 mths' preggie?!? Anyway maybe they are jealous of ur slim figure?!? Think it as this way and u will feel better
happy.gif

U went to TW in late Feb'11 for wedding pics? I also went there in late March for wedding pics! Loved the country lots! We went to Taipei, Hshin Chu, Miaoli and Taichung
happy.gif
and I went back to Taipei in Aug'11 with my mum to collect back the pics! Recommended place to visit every year!

Btw, just to cheer everyone here up- I just visit my frd"s twins yesterday and he told me that after gg to You Long Zi to name his babies, he was told by You Long Zi that not every dragon babies will be blessed or be a leader and similarly, not all snake babies are not blessed or unlucky! Also depends on their 8 characters. Next year is the Water Snake Year! Good year! Economy will be better than 2012 too! Good
start for a water snake baby ;)

Today is CD23 for me. Dunno when was my O. I went to gynae last Sun and he said that I might have already O-ed between CD18-21. Luckily we got BD on CD15,16,18,20,21&amp; 22. But I didn't have EWCM though. Used Pre-Seed on certain days. Not sure how but these days I keep having gas in my stomach. Usually I will have gas if I am gg to poo soon. But these gases recently trigger when I m not abt to poo.

Anyway, I m not gg to put too much hopes too. Scared that hopes too much, disappointment will be greater too....

Beaniz,
thanks....u also staying with in laws?

wow jus come back from lunch....super hot that i go &amp; eat ice cream...shiok.

Saw sleepydragon's maldives post makes me feel like going. Me this time round going back with DH to HK, miss all the foodie &amp; shopping.

Btw issit common to have uterine tissue shedding which is usually in white/yellow color.

Oh yah i notice 2 drops of blood last sat (CD29)but tested neg on CD28 (DPO10/12)....till now AF no report leh.

My gynae also said that from my U/S, there was a pool of water in the uterus, most probably the egg has ruptured out of the follicle and that's why there is some water there?!?! I tot egg should be released from the ovary?!?! Forgot to ask him then.

im back from lunch.. have to lunch with someone who backstab u is not easy but i just DID it..!!! hahaha.. so proud of myself.. i will not let her get me down...

Vanilla, hey gal... be positive.. wait your egg not healthy... dun let the surrounding affects u.. u should affect the surrounding!! give out positive vibes!!!

Tonight going for facial and foot reflexology &amp; whack whack tonight.. hehehe *evil grin*

wah vanilla you can be the travel ambassador for Taiwan liaoz.. hehehe.. okie, will let you know if I'm going to go Taiwan! :D how how, have you seen doctor liaoz?

@TTCing
just whack!! don't care too much about when O-ing, just try whacking every other day. :p what is U/S??

@Ecups
wah, must tell us how it all goes tomorrow! *winks* :p :p :p ;)

grrRrrr.. I think my AF confirm liaoz. *broods* More and more cramps, more and more RED!! Why come so early siah... 6 days early!! *_* I don't even have chance to use a test kit... YET. Sian sian sian Lol.

queenie, BLOOD??! y need to take blood test..???

TTCing, remember ping chang xin ok... do not ponder too much on the symptoms.. based on CD18 - CD21 O-ing.. if take CD18 u are only DPO5 so symptoms wont popped so early &amp; implantation normally start from DPO 6 - 12..
happy.gif

Maybe is the food u ate causes the gases..:p

Queenie: sounds like implantation or breakthrough bleeding if there is no more spots or AF coming! Wish u all the best! ;)

Beaniez: yup, we just whacked nearing those O dates. I did test on an O strip on CD21 coz I tot mine will be a late O and got a darker than faint line but still lighter than the test line. Maybe over liao.... Fingers crossed next 2 weeks!

E-cups: yup, ping chang Xin
happy.gif
Durin my first 2 mths of ttcing, every symptom looks suspicious but in e end also -ve
sad.gif

Just dun expect too much and hopefully I will get an unexpected surprise!

Thanks gal..

Ttcing: wow.. We go at almost same time.. Taiwan is so fun right? The food!!! YUMMY!!! I not slim leh.. I have a fat fat tummy!!

Ecups: wow u had lunch with e person who backstab u?? Wah.. Salute u la.. Ya.. Wear sexy sleep gown tonight ar.. *evil grin*

Beaniez: Haa.. DH and I love good food so we had to try all food!! Lol.. The doc stepped in ard 1230pm.. I still waiting for my turn.. The nurse say 1 more patient den me Liao.. But I thk I waited for half an hour den e next patient go in leh.. Lol..

I haven eat lunch la.. Bf oso haven lo.. So hungry now.. Ginna eat ASAP aft seeing doc.. Haa..
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Been a busy busy day for me.. sian...

Vanilla..
ohh.. must be darker than the test line ah...
Wahh.. mine like never happen before man..sigh..

stare back at them.. u can be early stages of preggie too what..
does not means that preggie means big big stomach! Hng!!!

wei.. ur so called TW 卤肉饭 is it at the Wu Fen Pu there? the Ah Zhang one? kekeke...

for TW, I love their food too!! I just went couple of mths back..

Sleepygal..
ya.. I also think F&amp;E is the best..
what u said is true.. just enjoy the activites at ur own leisure..
I guess you must have done a lot of survey &amp; research before your trip..
water bungalow would be the best man.. as compared to those city hotel rooms.. the purpose to go there is to relax what hor.. nice..

so which hotel u stay in? can share with me the hotel/flights/cost &amp; activities u do there? ermm... besides the BD-ing activities hor.. that one I don't need to know.. *wink wink* hahahahaa

Mrs R,
u can feel ur O!!!
that is amazing!!! I wished I can feel mine!

Yaataa,
serious!!!
no wonder!! I saw her the other day when I was in Gleneagles doing my check up.. then I saw her there with her DH.. and her face looks kinda sick .. poor thing.. </font>

E-cups &amp; TTCing,
i purposely test on last Fri when my bby reaches 38.7 (DPO17 if my O really occur on CD12 based on OPK &amp; BBT but i test positive OPK again on CD17). I thought my AF coming when i saw 2 drops of blood stained on tissue so happily go &amp; book my air tickets over the weekend.

berries, yup, own time own target is the best unless u join those excursions offered by the resorts then its timed la. not really a lot of survey, the initial resort we wanted is no longer available on the dates we wanted so we just booked one that is the cheapest on hotel.com. also checked with hubby colleague on his experience there, even though different resort. yup, the purpose is to relax there, so no point styaing in the city hotel rooms. haha. so we took the water bungalow. water bungalow will have good view of the ocean, skies, privacy.

eh hotel name i shared this morning or ytd liao leh. dun want to keep advertising for them. lol. pls scroll up to see hor. activities in my resort is quite limited though. nonetheless, we did snorkelling everyday, done one diving session, joined one turtle excursion - to snorkel in deep-sea. stroll by the beach, picking of sea-shells, slacking in the room, laying on the water bungalow balcony to watch sunset or laying on the beach bench to enjoy the breeze and fall asleep on it and walking to the beach to catch sunrise, else is to sit in the cafe for a drink and read magazine which i dun even understand the language (see pictures only cos not in English or Mandarin - in German or French or Russian). Lol... Bring ur own magazine.

other than the above activities, there is nothing much to do there. joining the sunset or sunrise fishing is available too but depends on ur luck whether got any harvest and the fishes u catach may be cooked according to ur preference. can also join the ½day or 1day city tour, we din go cos the timing is not suitable for us. can also go for island hopping, they bring u to other island to walk walk. we din do any canoeing or sailing activities cos we dunno how to. haha. it all depends on what do you want to experience and ur preference to do. hope it helps.
happy.gif

Hihihiihi..

i MIA for 2days.. hahaha.. busy with my mum's condition.. finally let her discharged last nite due to very bad experience with all the young doctors la! fed up! they are just usin my mum as a experiment.. 1st said do that , then said do that.. damn! angry till i lectured off the doctor la! too bad..

i lost track of the thread there.. hahaha
but i know sleepygal enjoyed her trip v v v much! =) good to hear that

vanilla: dun need to feel sad.. u can tell urself y cant i visit a gynae? I also pregnant.. whahahaha..

the rest JIA YOU for your O and those going to end AF, Jia you too! dun give up!

Argh! u noe what, my monitor was in phone directory (of my own company) and that guy(the one i hate most) actually walk to me monitor and see whats on my screen! DAMN HIM! i shd ask him u wan to call to any staff ar? he better dun go anyhow talk ot backstabbed me!

blissfulasa... hope your mom is getting better! which hospital you go to? how come 'experiment'??

sigh.. why my AF must report..
sad.gif
feeling a bit sianz...
sad.gif

beaniez: ttsh lo.. the one i always tot they are experience enough but they prove me wrong! 1st time scold doc till hes speechless! n agreed to my request..
thanks.. the pain still there but am gg to bring her to see chi sinseh..

said do scope, den told me sat din open due to PH (cant doc noe whether they are open or not)
den said do scan, do le nv inform me the results (good or bad) caused me waiting for their call 1whole day!!! den ytd mum told me fri do other tests.. what the hell!

sian
i hv feeling my AF reporting v v soon! v v sian n moody! i can feel the cramps now.. n keep LS.. sigh sigh sigh

blissfulasa, let's sianz together for a while.. lol.. i also having cramp on top of AF.. haizzzzZzz.. i really thought i this month got chance leh! i super diligent BD-ing around the predicted O period, but... sian sian! Want to go home and zzz..

ooohh TTSH... but i think most govt hospitals are lidat one? Most lah, not all.. my FIL also had a very bad experience at SGH recently. *_* he had to wait more than one week for a urine test result. *_* Maybe also cos not enough manpower...

Beaniez: yup... We can be cycle buddies.. I hate this feeling la.. Wait n wait n wait.. But wat to do.. I even wan to bd today but hub ot.. Hope he has energy.. Lol

Hmmm.. Ya.. Sgh n cgh cmi de.. Sgh they anyhow de.. Mayb now all v young trained, esp doc.. Tsk tsk tsk.. N all nurses r not local but they r nice sumtimes..

In the train.. So cramp. Sigh.. Jate 4mins train.. Y cant they arrive at 2mins interval.. Nowadays morn.train r horrible.. Can stop for 5mins w/o announcement made..

E-cups,
my cycle ard 28-32 days lor, today CD32 &amp; DPO20 but BBT dipped to 36.6 so i think most likely my AF will report this 2days....i did told my gynae that my O is getting earlier lor.

In fact my cramps stop today but my breast tender nia, especially the areas where my lumps are.

Queenie,

Hmm, your bbt drop might be due to implantation dip. I ever heard of gals, having a dip in bbt during their 2ww and the temp continue to rise after that and it's a bfp! So if no see red the next 2 days. You might be in for a surprise (; hahaha. Since you mentioned that you got 2 drop of blood and no more.

Morning ladies.

sasa, CGH, i agree its no good la. cos that time dh's grandma always needs to be admitted everytime need to draw blood, they can find the blood vein and anyhow poke until big bruises. everytime we visit the grandma, we have to find a doc to explain to us y like that and to let us "butter". SGH i still feel its ok. even though the young and trained docs, they still take the time and effort to explain the procedures to the patients. i am ok with them.

queenie, ya, no see red dun give up, mayb its a pleasant surprise for u.

Good morning gals,

OMG.. the thread is still buzzling with noise in late night!! I LOVIN' IT!!

Vanilla, How is your check up?? IS the egg releasing??

Just whack again ytd...
sad.gif
i think i getting fatter and the positioning doesnt seems comfortable anymore.. lols.. IN PAIN!!!

Morning ladies! *reporting in* :p

Queenie, I think maybe you can go test test for BFP in a couple of days; maybe got good news!! :p

Ecups, what do you mean the positioning not comfortable anymore? Or try another position?

<font color="0000ff">Morning everyone!!1

wahhh.. getting into positions now.. kekeke..

for doggie position ah.. I can nv do it leh..
dunno y but both DH &amp; I failed miserably in this .. haiz..
eh.. ask u all ah.. when u all whack ah.. how long does it last usually?
mine like long leh.. dunno y but my frds tell me theirs like in 15mins can settle liao.. so fast???</font>

Lol berries, cos we all getting kinky mahz. :p

Doggie one, i think.. the leg position cannot be too high or too low la.. needs more practice. Time, depends bahz... think 15 min to 30 min? Me getting old, not so much stamina to carry on longer, rofl.. :p

<font color="0000ff">lol.. Beaniez..

early morning getting kinky.. lol.. I like.. kekeke..
dunno leh but we nv managed to do doggie..
I scared before I can do it ah.. my waist break ah.. kekeke..

hmmm... 15-30mins is fast leh.. gosh.. or maybe I too dry.. can nv get too high or excited so entry became dry &amp; painful then poor DH will hv to arouse me till he also shag.. lol.. </font>

berries, fast ar... i maybe less than 10 mins.. chop chop cos i want to SLEEP... hahaha

last time can roll anywhere and everywhere.. now is like camera, roll &amp; action.. then CUT.. THE END.. lols

btw anyone watched the 2000 film "Maybe Baby"? It's super hilarious... but yet something I think we can all identify with...
sad.gif

*eyes spinning*

Wow.. Early morning u gals start such *blushing* topic..

Haa... But I LIKE!!!

I read somewhere, for deep penetration so tat can save e sperm some time to travel. Is missionary and doggie style. Often use these two leh.. Haa.. Oops.. *blushing*

As for my Gyane trip ytd.

Good and bad news.

Bad news, no egg ar!!

Good news, he gave me a pills to induce menses and 2 cycle of clomid.

I was wondering, cuz e clomid he have me is 50mg only. Where else e previous Gyane give me 100mg leh. So dunno I should take 100mg anot. Wondering if 50mg will have any effect?
sad.gif

Vanilla,

Dun be depress... no egg then next cycle lor wuth the help of clomid.....
happy.gif

Dun give up ok..
happy.gif

As for the doasage, maybe u want to call the doc n ask him.. y u nvr mention to him that u took clomid of 100 mg before.. then he can straight give u... doc normally will give lighter dosage for first time if u seeing them.

beaniz, who act one..?? forever forgetful..:p

Ecups: I din see until I reach home.

Cuz last time I rmb taking 2 pills each time. Den I reach e instruction. Each tablets is 50mg.. So 2 tablets are 100mg lo..

Havent post for a while, have been a silent reader..partly cause was hosting an overseas friend(happy) partly cause i was feeling damn sian with the long, boring 2WWW (wicked weeks wait).

today is already DPO 11/DPO15, fished out a kit to test and ta-da.......

BFN!

I think all hope crashed for this month's TTC and will count down to AF reporting this saturday. I'm disappointed beyond words coz i pinned high hopes this time round.

Reading through the posts kinda of motivated me and at the same time i felt guilty. Truth is, i used to be v on and disciplined when it comes to ttc. I eat and drink with much thoughts. But after my last lost, i let loose all hell and have been indulging myself in all the big no-nos while TTC-ing.

Guess I need to reset my mindset.

Hope to pick myself up and join you gals again regularly.

beanbean, BIG BEAR HUG!!! So not be depress... Guess TTC is all about luck &amp; luck.. just do it with a open heart.. take it like striking 4D!!

I guess most of us dun strike 4D so often right.. hehehe... so strike is a bonus, no strike continue to ham thump!!! jiayou bah.. all of us..!

Vanilla, maybe call the clinic &amp; check

Ladies, jus wanna check if we can take conceive well together with Evening Primrose Oil?

How is e direction for taking?

vanilla.. the doggie style, will it be at the wrong position? cos after that, girl needs to lie down right and put legs high up?

ecups, the maybe baby film is this one... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maybe_Baby_(2000_film) inside really got a lot of things we do.. Lol! i recommend watching if you have't already watched.. :p

beanbean.. no give up!! actually still got chance.. test kits are not foolproof.. u got take BBT too? in any case.. all the more you shld take good care of yourself.. so that you won't feel even guiltier. *hugZ* Come come... be good.
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">mad day for me.. zzz

Vanilla,
50mg clomid is very mild.. y? u scared 50mg not enough to force ur egg out ah.. lol.. guess its best to ask ur gynae if you can take 100?

Just drink my super sour grapefruit juice.. I think I m not gg to continue after this pkt man.. lol

Super heavy rain.. arruughhhh.. I want to go home...</font>

Beaniez: ok leh... Doggie.. When finish den u put ur face onto bed and butt high high den start to shift!!! Lol.. Shift against wall!! And stay there for 30 mins.. Haa..

Berries: ya lo.. I scare.. Den will waste 1 more cycle!! I hate waiting lo!!! Arrgghhhh!!!

Cuz on e cycle I conceive Castiel, I'm on 100mg lo.. So I scare 50mg too mild den can't force my eggy out lo.. Machiam gai SAI like tat lo.. Haa.. =P errrhhhh... Huunnmmmmn...

Anyone knows if can take Conceive Well and Evening Primrose Oil + Fish Oil together? Both from Blackmores...
happy.gif

How I take it? Directions?

Back