2WW - for those TTC-ing

bbcripps, wish u all the best too! let's jia you together
happy.gif

berries, new cycle new hope. u're pretty close to me and bbcripps too.

Bliss: I bought the Florida one too but found it too sourish. But u can add another juice with it too
happy.gif
we'd better start taking the juice now haha... Every mth I try different things eg cannot take cold drinks but take hot water and ginger tea to warm up my womb. But this time, gonna drink the grapefruit juice to try out
happy.gif

I read somewhere in the forum that eating egg whites also help in growing bigger follicles. So this cycle I have started eating 2 egg whites almost every morning.

<font color="0000ff">bbcrips..
red underwear!!!? must wear the entire bra &amp; panty set a not? kekek
u call me Mdm ah.. ekekke.. cute leh u..
ok.. must start to do write up ok.. dun play play.. see our Vanilla so hardworking.. on her sticks.. keke..
34 ok lah.. not that old also.. this is ur first bb? how long hv u been trying actually?

eh.. ask u all ah.. when u have AF brownish for the 1st day .. do u consider that as ur CD1 already or wait till like usually 2nd day onwards then fresh red then u all consider as CD1?

Today marks my sad day &amp; also start of a new hope day.. CD1!
*positive thinking*

TTCing,
egg whites helps ah.. hmmm...
wha.. but 2 almost every morning.. I think i cannot.. will puke ..

just be hardworking abit &amp; did up my calculation of my O ah.. super luan leh..
can u all help to give some insights.. like exactly how many days cycle am I?

29/11/2011-3/12/2011 = 36
16/1/2012-20/1/2012 = 45
20/2/2012-25/2/2012 = 32
24/3/2012-29/3/2012 = 29
27/4/2012= 30

@#)%(#@%*^&amp;#@%#$*$)#$%#$@*% Basket!!! Think I can easily get numbers here to buy TOTO liao</font>

babykk, ^5. we are cycle buddies again
happy.gif

so many cycle buddies this time hehehe

berries, i also had brownish stain yesterday morning and late after had alittle fresh red. by night it's full blown. haha so i consider yesterday as CD1. the tcm i visit tells me, the minute we spotted brownish stain (no matter how much) it's considered as CD1 liao

Blissfulsasa: I guess will hv higher chances of striking if there is EWCM. According to my 14 week preggie friend and Vanilla
happy.gif

I'll just try and experience it myself
happy.gif
. Not sure how long we need to take the juice though, as any supplement, food or drink needs sometime to be absorbed into our bodies... So better take it ASAP.

Berries: the KK gynae I went to said CD1 is considered the 1st day you see red leh, not brownish spottings etc.

I boil the eggs and eat just the boiled egg whites, not the yolk. Add some soya sauce and pepper to taste.

sasa, ya lot damn idiot lor. just finished moving. she moved her cabinet to her upstaris lor, damn selfish lor. that cabinet she used to put the phone one lor. then tell me the pedestal shelf i have for myself have to put in the centre to put the damn phone. i dun care lor, even though the shelf is in the centre, i still put all my things there lor. i used to have 3 drawers attached to the desk, her rotten desk only got 1 sickening drawer. how to squeeze all my stuffs in? no brains lor she. then she commented u got shelves. i told her i dun need the wall mount shelf lor, i dun have much files to put. she quiet. Fxxk her lor. pissed off. make me wasted so much time, i dun care lor, later i just finished watever i can do. the rest i cant finish i just leave it lor.

sorry for the ranting.

morning ladies!

its TGIF!
happy.gif

i'm cd3 .. so quite near some of u too...

energeticdragon,
ignore her ... just make yourself as comfy as possible.
cant shift your pedestal over?

berries,

easier to sort your AF cycle in this manner la.
easier to see.

29-Nov-11 to 15-Jan-12 47
16-Jan-12 to 19-Feb-12 34
20-Feb-12 to 23-Mar-12 32
24-Mar-12 to 26-Apr-12 33

Average Days in Cycle (include Nov): 37
Average Days in Cycle (exclude Nov): 33

So counting back,

the next expected ovulation: 16-May-12

Then again, human body, very qi miao de.

i personally feel this app called Period tracker very zhun!
in predicting when O (when using my bbt to gauge)

bunny, yup, i shifted my pedestal over but got to leave it in the middle. cos need to let the phone sit on it. then i pasted some papers on the windows, my colleague ask me y u pasted papers on the windows? i told her cos of the reflections if not i will go blind soon ah, the mgr probe her head down to see then go back to her seat. lol. hate her seat lor. nvr mind, sit 1 day i go holiday liao. haha. come back then deal with it.

me managed to do the deed last nite but dh says the volume is like very little until as though there is nothing. haiz.

<font color="0000ff">Beaniez,

thanks.. ur link seems easy to use.. ok I will start using that.
so mine is 34 days?

Missy,
ya.. today the CD1 is red lor.. gosh..
total loss of blood.. kekekek

sleepygal..
huh? then how come u must change tables with her?
cannot go take back the cabinet ah? gosh..
It's Friday.. cool down..

Bunny,
so mine is 33 days average.. hmmm..
period tracker? andriod have anot.. I go search..
but I very worried ah.. even when I O, I might not have eggs.. haiz..</font>

Ttcing: yup yup.. I super like sour stuffs but cant tk much of it cos I think is bad for woman.. Im going to purchase that huge pack of juices.. However, I saw there are 2 types, one stated wif vitamin but the other no wor, it was pasted at the right bottom of the pack.. Gonna see it clearly before I purchase..

sleepygal: y so ma fan de, shift here n there.. Heck care her.
. U dun do much, u shd drag.. Cos u r away for a week, im

berries,
guess first got ensure ovulation takes place (through bbt can know, as when temperature goes up, usually means there's ovulation)

protesgrone is the hormones that cause the increase in temperature.

if there's ovulation, typical means there's egg(s) de.
as the corpse lutem (from which the follicle broke out is the one producing the protesgrone)

whether egg mature enough to be fertilized, that not within any of our control, not even gynae i feel.

which is why, human body, very special de.
happy.gif

Just thought of sharing something I read here...
I read that the more acidic stuff a woman takes might be pregnant with a baby gal and those who take more alkalinic stuff gets baby boy...dont know how true...
Anyway I attended one of my friend's 1 month baby celebrations and one of colleague gave me the red egg to eat and she said I will give birth next year...hope her words come true...Fingers crossed

bbcrips: sounds exciting la.. haa.. I feel so excited for u.. like a present rite? the feeling.. haa.. Opening up present... keke..

Red underwear got use meh? haa.. I thk if got den ur bra oso wear red de la.. double e effect.. haa..

yaataa: ya. now i can see the line getting darker and darker.. haa..

Queenie: WOw.. That quite some plan there.. lol.. So long u get ur agent to review for u every 6-12 mths den good. Cuz ur life style will change every 6-12mth, now u dun have bb, coverage can dun need so much BUT 6 months down the road who knoes u might have bb liao. So the coverage will be diff.

It is always nv enough for coverage de lo, thats wat i thk la. Most impt u should get e most basic de coverage which is hospitalization. Then consider abt death, TPD, CI. Cuz nowadays de hos bill is hitting the SKY!!! Theres a saying in Singapore, "If the illness don't kill you, the bill will kill you!"

ttc-ing: I nv drink from start la. Maybe AF end liao den drink. But my CM oso MIA for this cycle leh.. I rmb i can see my CM a few days before my O le.. haiz.. Jus have to pray hard tat it will appear soon...

blissful: Definately yes. EWCM will increase ur chances.. If no CM den u gotta use Concevie plus or pre seed to help sub it..

THank you... We will all strike and more there together!!

berries: Of cuz have to know how to calculate la... LOL.. This is my "peng Whah aka Rice Bowl" Haa... Interested in the early stage CI thingy ma? *evil smile* GE got some good one, i can intro wor.. haa..

Yes, it is darker and i hope it will continue to get darker. LOL.. I read somewhere tat if the LH surge is getting more and more then the Line will get darker and darker.

I rmb reading somewhere, it is best to test twice a day to prevent u from missing ur O. You can check out Qns12 from the following website.

http://www.peeonastick.com/opkfaq.html#2

ME!! I did!! Wah i so zhun.. haa.. Got prize ma?? haa... =D

Wouldn't u be happier and more motivated if u see the lines getting darker n darker. Instead of test liao and throw each time u test negative. Test negative alreayd very sian liao.. Then if u do like tat, u see th eline getting darker eachj day, sure happy de la.. haa... Can look at the book and grining like BFP la.. haa... =D

babykk: ya... Plan to start tonight! Then i thk most likely will test positive on 29th. Den gonna BD 29,30&amp;1!! 3 days in a row.. keke.. =D

dragon: maybe u us ignore her lo.. u have to make urself happy ma...

Re: Countdown To Pregnancy website,
This one is good.. I like.. i even registered an acc there le.. haa.. If u r unsure abt whether ur OPK or HPT is positve anot u can post a photo and they will have pple to vote positive or negative de.. Very cool..

They also have the implantation calculator and pregnancy test timing calculator.. U jus have to input ur AF date.. Got many things.. U gals can go explore..

Another iphone app, called, Maybe Baby. Will show u when will it O, when u should try.. When is ur fertile day... etc... very good tracking systems.. hee...

Re: my OPKs..

Thanks... I like it too.. haa... Jus a way to motivate myself and encorage myself too.. haa..

We will all STRIKE and more to JAN 2013 THREAD!!! haaa... =D

Re: Those who jus started a new cycle,
New cycle new hope!! Quite a few of u gals are very close leh... Can be cycle buddies... =D

mrs R,
ya, this time, i going to base on the prediction period tracker stated.
coz it really accurate with my bbt.

don't know why I didn't really follow.
(perhaps at the back of my mind, i keep thinking its an estimation)

haa..

berries, cos she is moving upstairs to sit together with the designers and my originial seat is to make way for the new merchandiser, then i have to take her seat lor.

sasa, cannot drag lor. the mgr purposely do it today cos the new merchandiser is coming on next week. have to clean up my seat before she comes.

i m also using period tracker, well, its quite accurate in predicting the af. my ovulation dun follows to the app wor.

energeticdragon,
i see...
shall monitor this cycle whether both the predicted ovulation and AF still zhun or not.

last cycle was bull eye's to both wor.

Gals,
i jus saw there promo for the Clearblue HPT Kit at Watson, too bad i can't buy cos i left with 3pcs which i bot last yr &amp; its expiring in June, hopefully i can get to use it.

Can any gals interpret when is my actual O cos this mth i manage to test postive O on both dates which is few days apart. As i'm going temple to pray this wkend, so not that nice if i'm coming red.
<center><table border=1><tr><td>
attachment_icon.gif

untitled.jpg (92.1 k)</td></tr></table></center>

<font color="0000ff">Bunny,
hmmm.. that means that when our temp goes up.. it means O.

Vanilla.
whahahaha.. ur rice bowl sia! GE somemore.. very obvious leh u.. kekekek
u r the ONE ah.. who estimated my AF ah.. lol.. eh.. can give me 4 nos for tmr?
Prize ah? ok la... I go peeonastick &amp; show u my test lines ok? *wink*
ya lor.. looks like I must start to do like u liao.. usually I just pee, see, shake head, throw!

wah... today my CD1 ah.. quite heavy man.. feel like my back is gg to break!
sobbbb</font>

berries: haaa... sure got many diff de occupation de ma.. heee.. sure oso got housing agent too de ma.. haa..

Wah... 4D ar... i thk i cant la... Tat one i keep to myself first.. if i strike den i let u noe for the next draw.. LOL... strike and i can "kiao kah" at home liao.. keke.. =D

My back oso.. When my AF come.. 1st and 2nd day...

yayaya.. i noe tat feeling..

1) Pee
2) Wait
3) See
4) HAIZ
5) Shake Head
6) Throw dustbin

Re: Pregnancy Kit

I see le.. for those with conception digital de is ard $19+ aft discount.

If u want those clearblue plus(+) kind.. Is $21.40 for 2 sticks.. haa... I find it quite worth it.. Original Price is $26+ or $29+.. haa...

Hi

I have been a silent reader and decide to join. Been trying for 4 months and have a ger 3 years old.

Ya I agree period tracker apps is very zhun.

I'm using ovulation cassette bought from forum too

With regards to ewm, it should have the highest amount on the peak day. After peak day should be no muncus. Then ovulation. So I should try 24-48hours after seeing ovulation kit positive? But doesn't it mean no muncus (dry)? Please advise blur me. Haha

SY: I thk when u tested positive for O u should try le.. And on O day oso try.. If dry den maybe u can try pre seed or concevie plus lubricant to help...

i use concevie plus... Not sticky.. Got ttc-ing mate say pre seed i abit sticky...

helloooo ladies....

Its the weekend woo hoo!! Just woke up, went to bed at 3 am last night, keke.

Day 2 of injection yesterday, i was not shaking as much, but after i pushed in all the drugs, i was supposed to wait 5 secs before i let go of my fats n pull out the needle, but i think i gan chiong, half the needle fell out before the 5 secs was up, n dunno whether it is 心里做用, but after i pull out the needle, i thought i saw quite a fair bit of liquid on the injection site, jia lat, dunno whether its the drugs. Plus i think i picked a blood vessel - like every time i dab, there's a big drop of blood, n it went on for 5 mins. But not painful la.

BabyKK, according to my doc, CD1 is counted as the first day of full flow, not spotting.

Berries, i have been TTC #1 for 1.5 yrs. Never thought it will be this tough cos i have regular cycles (usually 30-33 days) plus me n DH had premartial health check up b4 we got married 3 yrs ago n we were totally healthy then. But somewhere along the way, his troops quality deteriorated (due to job stress we think), n my AF has been getting lighter n shorter, so maybe that's also a factor.

But... no pointing regretting not TTC earlier, i tell myself to look forward.... to my 2013 baby!

Here's to our beautiful 2013 babies for all the ladies here!! *cheers*

Good moin ladies!!! is MONDAYYYYYYYY!!!

Guess is not a blue monday cos tomorrow is a PH!! yippeee!!!

Im back for my BKK event and how i wish i have alot of $$$ &amp; time to shop till i drop lo!!!

AF has officially report during my trip &amp; still flowing for the 7th day.. dun knw issit bcos of my ops or ??? cos my normal flow is 3 days only...
sad.gif

Can wait for it to end &amp; BD BD BD... :p *drools*

Morning ladies!

Woot, welcome back Ecups; hope you had a good trip. ^^

I bought grapefruit juice over the weekend.. lol.. Hope it improves my CM. :p

Aiyohhhhhh using the period tracker, my O is today, but using another calendar, my O is 2 days ago.. arghhh. ><

*waves hello to SY*

Morning ladies!

Welcome bk e cups!!
Hello to SY!!

Sigh.. Come for wrk n systems all down, like that how to wrk..STill tot can go off on the dot but looks like gonna stay.

Anw, its a cool mon to start off! Tmr is a ph, hope im not called bk to wrk!!!

Btw, guardian hving 25% off sales!!

Beaniez: yup.. But currently is the peak week at my end.. Down v long le.. I rather systems up, get everything done n can go off on the dot happily! I dun wan to stay bk like lastvweek, reached hme v tired end of the day..
sad.gif
(

<font color="0000ff">good morning ladies....

wahh.. surprisingly.. tis cycle like a bit short.. only 3 days.. hmmm...

eh.. paiseh ah.. wanna ask again.. usually I shd on which CD test strips ah? I did on the hp apps.. it shows that my O is expected to be on 16 May wor..</font>

morning to all...

today CD 5.. can't wait.. my cycle also a bit short. only 2 days of heavy flow and now is the discharge already.

Berries, maybe you can start to test on CD 12 onwards if youraf is 28 days.

Good afternoon...

Jus went for a check up with a breast doc..

initially whne i'm pregnant, i found tat i got a lump thingy. But when i go to the doc nothing is dignose. Cannot see anothing.

Then Aft birth still there so i worried den tdy go back find her again... Again she cant find anything but she can feel e lump now when i show her how i feel it. But under U/S nothing..

But when feel there;s a lump there.. In fact she found another one, a bigger one..

But anyway, nothing is found under the U/S la.. So i am still worried so she suggest that i do a tissue test. $400. I did it. She say high chance nothing wrong but jus wanna have a peace of mind. Cuz i noe when i go back i will return sooner or later to her again..

Test will be out on Wed cuz tml holiday if not can get result liao..

Anyway, i told her about my incident. She recommended 2 gyanes to me..

1) Dr Yvonne Chan
2) Sim Lee Ngor

Anyone with these gyanes?

I wanted to go to Dr Benjamin Tham. I dun mind trying a few more gyanes before i decied which one to stick wif.

I google and found some of the bad exprience with each gyane. So wondering if anyone wif them den can give some feedback?

TIA!!

Hi All...
Such a hot day..... Night was hot too...
How to BD when the weather is such and DH doesnt like aircon... Haiz...
Hope tonite is better...

Vanilla, y dont you try dr Tham...good reviews from my colleague who worked with him better... Even I am thinking if I should change gynae when I get pregnant...

Hello ladies....

Freaking hot weather out there.

Castiel's mummy, I think it's very good that u self check n went to the doctor. And at least test already u get peace of mind... n touchwood touchwood choy choy choy if anything early detection always easier to cure. But since the doc sounds confident that it's nothing to worry about, I'm sure u will be fine.
happy.gif

I went for my scan today after 4 nights of injection. Today is CD8. The doc scanned for a while, then commented "ok, there's 3 good size (above 10mm) here". So I was thinking, ok, 3 sounds optimal. Then when I was getting ready to get up, she said: "hold on, I have not scan your right side yet"! Then I know jia lat already, cos my right side is the one with mild PCOS, so the risk of overstimulation is much higher there. So doc scanned n scanned for the longest time, then told me: "u have 6 good size follicles on this side". Faint!! Total 9! So now she has to cut the drug dosage, n bring forward the IUI to Fri instead of Mon. N all I can do is hope only 3 continuing growing from now to Fri, if not this cycle might be cancelled. Apparently they cannot proceed if it's more than 3 or 4.

But then hor, the way I see it, i produced 12 follicles over the whole of last year (1 each month), n not a single one worked, so even if 9 now it's ok right???? Not guarantee all 9 good quality wat....

Before I went to the doc, i felt lno symptoms, was still self doubt whether I got inject myself correctly or not. Now after I scan n see 9, I think it's 心里做用, suddenly feel super bloated, haha.

<font color="0000ff">Babykk,
mine is a 33-35 days cycle if I am not wrong.. zzz..

Vanilla,
I am sure ur lumps are nothing..
dun think so much..
cannot give u much advise as I was never with these gynaes but I heard that Dr Benjiamin like not too bad right?

Mrs R,
BD with the fan on lor.. lol.. </font>

Mrs R: Yup, he is in my list too.. But i wanna wait till i preggy den go leh... haiz.. Dunno should i try before preggy or aft preggy..

bbcrips: Yup.. Scare la.. I haven have bb leh... haa.. WOW 9 eggs leh... I dunno this month can produce 1 egg anot.. Still haven test positive for O leh... Previously on clomid i tested positive on CD17 already.. Today already CD18 le... =(

berries: Ya, the doc say it shouldn't be anything.. So jus wanna be sure and have a peace of mind lo.. Cuz if i dun have a definate answer and the lump still there, i'll definately go back to her again... So i rather do it once and for all.. haa..

And she said, she is sure now there's alot of things running arcoss my mind, which she meant bb things.. So she wanna take 1 thing, 1 worry off my mind. She is good. I like her... She kinda give me so much assuarnce and when i cant decide whether to take e test anot, she jus give me a gentle push with a very simple reason. She jus wanna get 1 worry off my mind.. Wah... I felt so relax wif her.. Y she not a gyane... LOL

Then she said something which made me feel better. She said that my issue is not that catastrophic, not tat losing bb is not catastrophic but look at the bigger picture.

I did not lost so much blood that i lost my life too.

I did not lost so much blood that lead to take out my uterus to stop the bleeding.

Losing Castiel is not due to other adnormal issue. And could lead to future complication or worst cant have babies..

I felt so glad in another way..

THEN, she asked me if i know what is Placenta Abruption. I said yes, i know.

I told her i dun believe abruption can happen overnight and so sudden. She said yes it can happen very suddenly. When a abruption happens, it is very fast and the placenta is the blood and everything to baby. It is the oxygen supply to baby.

This is something she told me and made me cry while driving back to office.

She said: It only takes 3 minutes to lose baby.

3 MINUTES!!! 1 minute is already F long liao, 3 minutes. Its a torture la..

When driving, i was thinking back what the doc said.. I couldn't help and i cried... haiz... =(

Anyway, today is my CD18 liao.. No signs of CM leh.. Neg for OPKs.. When i was on clomid i tested positive on CD17.. Hopefully, can test positive these few days.. If not i thk i'll go back to gyane to take medicine to induce menses le...

Hi Vanilla,

I was with Dr Yvonne Chan since 2010, till decided to change to Dr Kowa beginning of this year.

Dr Yvonne Chan is a very experience gynae,heard that she's quite experience with high risk pregnancies in KKH before she came into private practice. One of my aunt used to work for her till 1.5 yrs ago. Heard that Dr Yvonne Chan's stitching skills is superb too.

She's a very confident lady, whereby she will definitely take time to answer all your questions and doubts. At the same time, she will not say anything to scare you unnecessarily. She also will not use chim chim medical terms to confuse you. she usually will try to explain things in layman's terms. She may appear to be cool when you first met her, but after awhile, she will tend to joke quite abit. She will say 冷笑话. Its quite funny. Oh, but some patients find her quite blant la, as in she is very straight forward. She will just say her thoughts,she definitely won't give false hopes.But if you are looking for a gynae who will sayang you throughout, she may not be suitable. She's not really good with those comforting words. At most she will say pls take care, i'm sorry, ask about your and be aware of your emotional well-being. But she won't be like how some other gynaes like hold your hand, and say it in sympathetic tone, or keep asking you not to worry. Things like that.

As for scans, she will take time to pause, see and explain, she usually does v scans, before pregnancies or during early pregnancies. So far while i was with her, its all v scans la. haha! But each time when you are ready, she will ask the hubby to come in to take a look together. And at her scanning area has a big lcd tv for hubbies to see. :)

As for her nurses, they are encouraging and friendly. When you are changing to get ready for v scans, they will hold a towel to shield you, so you don't feel so expose. They also schedule the appointments very very well. You do not have to wait for hours if you made an appointment prior. The wait is at most 30mins to 45mins. As Dr Chan do not take a lot of patients, and she usually give priorities to take on her own patients. Previously, when i recommended my friend who found out that she was pregnant at the same month as me, to see her, Dr Chan couldn't take her coz her EDD month is full. And that was like only mid Sept. haha!

You can try and see if you are comfortable with her. I quite like her. If not for she somehow always brings me unhappy news,(for pantang reasons) i would have stick to her.

Back