2WW - for those TTC-ing

CD3: Piggy & Bunny
CD5: Sleepygal
CD6: Verone

Verone, 我已经看开了. This is the first time in my TTC journey where I did not cry or did not have mood swing or bad mood when my period came.
Possibly bcos I knew it was gonna come anyway. And also since I have infection. So... take it easy lho...Still hoping though, but not as high anymore.

Hi Piggy...me is opp..this is the previous cycle is worst for me because I was hoping so much...guess I need to learn to "kan kai" abit. I even think hor if really kidless must have a kidless club when we are old ;p so negative hor...haiz...

Verone, take it easy yah...
happy.gif
Now I try to focus on work, DH, and holiday! Yay!!! He..he...
Think happy thoughts!

oh yeah, 22mins to knock off. positive tots everyone. tml is thurs and soon comes weekend. me on leave again on mon. go destress....

Wow everyone so happy going for holidays...yep I also need focus on other things if TTC is so pressurising for me...

Piggy where you going? Umm when you say focus DH means what ah....hahha..I become crooked thoughts liao

Woohoo i am logging in. Am on 3dpo, hopefully can get to 14dpo before anything happens! Would really just appreciate if my hormones can support a regular luteal phase length haha. Very happy to see the positive vibes and support here. Keep it up ladies. So many cycle buddies this round. It'll be so nice if everyone graduates together! :)

I think I'll never be able to throw letter. Thinking about getting keys and paying for the flat, brings the reality of needing a job to home man. So i'll be working for the next 25 years I think. Jiayou Jiayou!

Yeah talking about holiday, any one has any travel plans? I am thinking of booking a small hotel room for Xmas celebration with my family and friends, but even mbs is booked out! Any good and cheap hotels to recommend?

yaataa.. so good! i'm still waiting for my flat man. got q no 4XX for 127 flats, guess no chance liao.

what abt trying boutique hotels? but think not very big so can only accomodate ur family but not ur friends...

Verone, dun give up. Its nt easy ttc process for some, n easy for some. 我也是过来人。 i ttc for 2 yrs plus before having my #1 sucessfully. Jus dun give, b positive.

morning gals. today is a busy busy day, so many things to do before i go off in the afternoon.

my mgr is back, told her the status for the stock take, she is like quite understanding wor. crazy lor. i told her the stock list that the shop gave me was not the complete and i can only follow to the list for the adjustments then those not in the list cannot be adjusted becos i have no idea wat are the items. she was like "oh ok, at least the stock available in the shop is correct is the important part." i only worry that she might not be as understanding when her boss is here lor.

CD4: Piggy & Bunny
CD6: Sleepygal
CD7: Verone

Morning! It's a busy morning. ~slurping cranberry juice~

Sleepygal, why do you always do stock take every other day?

Wave to YAYA, hello... u are old-timer? Share story plizz.... to encourage us.

Yaataa, I like Shangrila sentosa. You can consider. Jia you for ur 2ww.

piggy, no la, stock take finally finished. always stock take becos the shop had not been doing it for a long long time lor, then i got to take over this shit lor. but anyway its over. i am on half day leave later la, not to go to the shop lor. haha.

yaya, is one of our graduates. she delivered a baby gal this yr.

eh yaya, u resume work yet?

piggy, me used to frequent in miscarriage thread during my ttc journey. then with help of my gynae, i managed to conceive successfully again and have my #1 this year july. tdy she is 4months old. very tiring but rewarding. so now you all can enjoy, jiu enjoy de le..when having baby later on, want to enjoy own time, v hard liao. everything will be centered to baby only.
Sleepygal, ya lor. resume work since mid oct.. very tiring still as i am still breastfeeding.. right now is trying to 'tong' each month.. >.<

I always hear from the mommies out there how tough it is to be mommies. I believe the mommies are trying to make us feel better for not having a baby yet, and thank you for that.

Well, as we all know, not pregnant is a problem. Having a baby is also a problem. He..he..

piggy, no le.. seriously they meant from their heart! hahaha... i dun believe de intially when i aint a mummy that time.. now i find it so true.. not enough sleep also...

every stage got its pros and cons.. heee

Piggy, different leh. Got baby Liao then is a happy problem. So we must work hard to get the happy problem. Haha. Must be positive, must be positive. Me now waiting to see doc.

Yo girls and welcome yaya back..yeah share with us your journey more. When you said 2 yeats TTC is really serious TTC as in gg gynae, check BBT, eat healthily etc?

Piggy..is very fun to plan for holidays because it is something we can look forward and make it happen and off focus the pressure of TTC awhile..and who knows..will bingo during the trip. You can plan for a short getaway at a beach resort where you all do nothing but relax and nua..hahha..i enjoyed that..missed Bali liao and I wanna plan for another to Thailand but seems now like cannot go hor...cos water everywhere.

sleepygal..ya lo always hear you stock take 1..your company is cannot make it 1 huh..hehe anyway you soon throw letter liao..no need chup liao

Sleepygal...oh ya hor today appt...do update us..

Ya..we will always have problem, depending on how we see it and at what stage. To some ppl having bb is a problem, to some ppl like us we want bb so much that not having is a problem. When we have bb then we faced another problem, when they grow up also another problem...but I think we need accept all these problems because that is challenge in our life for us to grow and learn our values. For me I knew of these problems and I am ready to take up for continuation of me and my hubby's life/love, am willing sacrifice...what I need now is just a chance.

Afternoon gals,
finally i'm back. Glad that my gidiness subside, dunno its the help of the Bai Feng Wan. I feel so poor this wk lor, spend almost $400 on my jaw appt.

me today CD14 but i nv take bbt or opk for 2mths le. In fact want to BD last nite but have a small argument with DH that i went to slp instead. Just now went toilet saw alot of misty white discharge, think i'm starting to O.

Hopefully i've the stamina to BD tonite cos i've a bdae bash to attend. Its my fren's bb boi 1yr old bdae, see kids makes me feel more of having it. Haiz

Hi Queenie..bo chup la just whacked..sometimes when we planned so carefully such as my case...in end also no strike jackpot..sometimes is the right timing and who knows tonight is right timing ;p

hello ladies!! i am at dpo4 today. CD54 lol. just looking at the numbers makes me laugh! oh well will take each day as it comes. no other way to do it ah?

sleepygal, take your time to recover but do rejoin us ok? we will miss you and your stock taking rants! it's a sharing ground for us here
happy.gif
jiayou and hang in there.

yaya, welcome back! looking for this thread cos wanna try #2? hehe i am all onz about ttc liao. i actually wanted to start in earnest once aug started.. but it's already mid-nov and i've only had one (light) cycle. so i don't think it's gonna be easy again :p

asa, my fave boutique hotel has to be scarlet. hehe so lomantic leh! and i love the lights and all. my friend recommended 1929, might check it out
happy.gif
thanks for the suggestion janice, i like the food at m hotel also. hehe gluttony at work again.

queenie did they manage to diagnose your jaw?

i will be heading in for a lot of courses next week. hope my hp batt can tahan for me to log in often.. and we can have live chat over here! :D

YaatAa, nt trying at this moment. I m nw trying to cope wi my 4mth old bb already wan to faintz liao.. Dun wan think of 2nd 1 at this moment.. Haa. Gd luck n hope u got ur miracle at the soonest!,

Morning!

CD5: Piggy &amp; Bunny
CD7: Sleepygal
CD8: Verone

Sleepygal, my dear cycle buddy, ~HUGZ~
Be positive, okay? Don't worry and be patient. There will always be a way out.

morning gals, i had a sleepless nite last nite. cant seem to fall asleep last nite, keep tossing and turning on the bed and tots running wild. so tired now.

yaataa, no more stock take though. haha... but will continue to come in to rant my grouses. I may need a longer time this time round.

to my cycle buddies, verone, piggy, bunny, i will have to abandon u gals for the time being. so tired of the ttc journey now. i need a break. u gals jiayou jiayou......i will join u all after i m ready.

piggy, yes, there is a way out but i need to reconsider the options. its so hard to be positive now.
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

Sleepygal, dont worry. Thank Guanyinma It's Friday! You can have all the rest from tonight onwards to re-energise.

~sad~ We are abandoned by Sleepygal. He..he... Dont worry, take your time. All of us are here for you!

Morning gals.

Yaata,
doc say that i might be under alot of stress during slp thus resulting me clenching of teeth which cause strains to my biting &amp; jaw muscles.

Manage to BD last nite but was quite painful despite applying Preseed.

Gals i came across this Malay Nerve Theraphist who was raved by alot of gals who have menses/womb/fertility problems. She helps people to massage their inflammed nerves, mostly have effect within 1 session. Feel like trying her out, u all can try to search for "Nora Banora" in FB. Her profile pic is wearing a peach color headscarf.

Asa, think it's not uncommon to experience such symptoms for some time. But it shouldn't persist for long periods leh. Are u ttc now? Hopefully its good news again. Cross fingers and hope for u!

Sleepygal have fun and enjoy at genting! The weather is bound to be shiok. Hope it will be fair cloudy and cool.

I am stuck at course. It's super boring. A mark of the upcoming week!

I had bad news also...so I donno to cont my TTC journey also...but I am accepting the decision so far quite ok...just that TTC journey may need to pend for further decision makings...I will just take this as God's plan.

Sleepygal...we buddy buddy together la..don't give up the thread and come in also hor..I will come in but if I didnt spoke doesnt mean I MIA...i will be around but maybe nothing much to say.

Hi ladies,

If you are considering to purchase OPK/ HPT, Pre-Seed, Conceive Plus, Clearblue Digital OPK/ HPT, basal thermometersand TTC supplements such as red raspberry tea leaves and CoQ10, do check out http://babydustshop.blogspot.com

Recently, Jacelyn Tay (ex Mediacorp Actress) shared one of her success tips in conceiving easily is drinking organic raspberry tea that improves the health of her womb. Do try out this tea which is now available at Baby Dust Shop.

To those looking for job, my company now have vacanciees for admin staff. Got vacancies for Poly diploma and degree graduates. Let me know privately if any of u interested.

Hi ladies! Will be out of office tomorrow, so wanted to drop in with updates. My period came today, only 7dpo! Argh! Oh well. Here comes a new cycle. Really hope i can ovulate earlier and have a healthier cycle!

Good morning everyone! Have a great MONDAY! I watched this movie by Hugh Jackman "Real Steel". Initially, I tot it's just some kinda stupid science fiction movie. But hey... the story line was good! And boy Hugh Jackman was sexy and muscular! I actually was looking at his butt all the time! LOL... ha..ha..ha... Watch it if you are free!

Yaataa.... jia you yah!
happy.gif
New cycle new hope.

CD8: Piggy &amp; Bunny
CD10: Sleepygal
CD11: Verone

hellos Asa! nope i didnt get the pregnancy symptoms, i do heard of pple after MC got pregnant immediately without their first cycle hah
do a test if you think something is up! good luck =)

piggy: u cant accept pte msg..

hi gals, AF finishin soon.. hope to have good news next mth..
but well, in the meantime lookin for job.. sigh.. dragged myself to ofc everyday.. cried.. n today just sit here doin nothing for the whole 8hrs! =( if things can turn back, i will not resign in my previous co. =( sob sob..

yaataa, or was it linggie, do you still want the vit b6? I'm going to start packing for home (YEAH!!) so i'll get it this week if you want..

morning, gals. i m back. so tiring. not enough sleep. got a good deal at KL Levi's, bought a pair of jeans at RM 107.60, super cheap. its now back to reality and me being so scatter brain, forgot to bring my handphone today.

Back