2WW - for those TTC-ing

pjanice, driving or flying? if u want shopping then go KL. if u want more of relaxing and sightseeing, then go malacca. thats wat i tink. i wanna got malacca too... must see when my dh want to bring me go.

Hi ladies! Cd2 for me. Very very heavy flow. I look at the amount of blood i feel scared. I guess this is what happens when you get a 57 day cycle. Hehe.

Asa, yes please help me get! When will you be back? Did you manage to test? Hoping for u to have good news for us.

Talking about short trips, i am going batam for a day trip of spa massage and food. Can't wait!

Hello all, failed IUI last month so this month trying naturally... I am on 13days after AF, does that make ne CD13?

I pray we all get BFP soon :)

piggy, u dun accept PM?

diamond, jiayou on this month. how much did u pay for ur IUI? yes, u r cd 13, ovulating soon? "work hard" wor...

Sleepygal, you're BACK!

How do I accept PM ha? I think I have change the setting leh... ~scratching head~ I am kinda slow. Even DH called me stupid.

piggy, ya, physically back but mentally still there. haha... me still giving myself some time before deciding how to ttc. eh, now u can accept pm liao, i sent u a pm liao. haha...

Hi girls, I am back...

Recently hubby very stress with study so have not started our BD activity...maybe rest for this cycle.

pjanice, dun be angry la. u r leaving liao, so dun care so much. whether the replacement pick up or not, u have already done ur part.

the problem is she is suppose to come in today and my stupid boss didnt tell me that i have only 4 days to handover instead of 5 days. until i call ed just now she give me a very very bad attitude over the phone.

I have to handover the payroll process, HR process, payment process.

My 6th sense tell me next mth her payroll sure cock-up one. I m just going to give her basic handover dont need to be nice to her

sleepygal,
there's FB closed group ah?
so nice ..

pjanice,
just handover the basic due diligence that u need ba.
too bad if replacement comes in late..

Hi all,
Have you all experience bleeding of the vulva?
I have spots on my pantyliner, and I think my vulva is injured. (Maybe BD too vigorously??? He..he..) I just finished my antibiotics for the infection. Im not sure if the spotting is related.

bunny, u r not in the FB closed group (AWCT)? i can add u in. pm me ur FB name.

piggy, u so violent, BD until injured. LOL...does it itch? sometimes mine will have this nasty then want to scratch oso cannot...

Sleepygal, dont know leh... it's just bleeding and painful, like it's torn. Maybe I should put antiseptic solution. And stop BD for a while. He..he.. Btw, I am not violent. DH is, sometimes. He..he..

sleeptgal,
sent!

piggy,
i ever encountered before. but i think coz of pimples?
(weird hor, that place will grow pimples.. after a while, it disappeared le)

bunny, i added u to FB. u must approve then i can add u to the closed group.

talking abt pimples, ya, i do have pimples somewhere slighly above the vulva area, where the forest is. u know where la. dunno why pimples will grow there lor.

sleepygal...please add me in FB closed group, had sent you a PM

piggy...apart from vigorous BD, I think this may also due to your infection.. take care and make sure you finish the course of antibiotics also.

sleepygal,
added .. and realized we studied in same uni! hee..
happy.gif

CD9: Blissfulsasa
CD11: Piggy & Bunny
CD13: Sleepygal
CD14: Verone

Sigh... this saturday got company event for the whole day!!!! Im gonna be so tired.

next fri got co Xmas dinner at Fullerton. got mixed feelings to go and not to go. haiz... to go is becos co is paying and its at Fullerton, not to go is that the Director and manager are going and its going to be like a "严肃" kind of dinner, so sian lor. then i heard from my colleague that there is a Xmas gift exchange for the office staffs and the shop staffs. dunno wat to buy, budget $20. so fan.....

Sleepygal, wah.... at FULLERTON wooorrr.....
Should go!!!
Definitely have to go leh. It's Staff benefits. LOL.

About gifts? Just anyhow buy one lhor. Anyway, no one will know rite? He..he...

piggy, i should be going lor. but have to see those pretentious pple face, so sian lor. gift i also spotted one but dunno suitable or not. its a wrist rest for the hands while typing. slightly less than $20.

CD10: Blissfulsasa
CD12: Piggy & Bunny
CD14: Sleepygal
CD15: Verone

Morning everyone!

Sleepygal, should be okay bah.... no one would know anyway.

I very sianz. Last night OT and ate bread in office for dinner. Then this morning, my vulva started itching again and there was slight bleeding. I suspect it could be because of the bread (a.k.a. yeast). I mean, I just finished an antibiotic course and they can come back that fast right? Sigh... anyone have similar experience before?

Piggy, wat did u drink when u eat the bread? sugary drinks? for me, i realised that after a certain timing in the nite, after drinking sugary drinks confirm will itch down there. thats y either after i drink the sugary drink must drink more plain water, if not dun drink the sugary drink at all. the bacteria can come and go, not necessary wait until ur antibiotic finish. btw, too much of antibiotics will cause u to have low resistance to bacteria and more dependent to the medications. low dosage may not be able to clear the bacteria in future if keep on taking the med.

piggy, i m not sure abt u. for me, after i suspected its the sugary drink thats causing the itch, i tried drinking sugary drinks at late nite to confirm this suspicion. perhaps u can try to do the "test" to confirm ur doubts.

Sleepygal, he..he.. I cannot tahan the itch leh. I dont think I can test... Now also cannot sit still in office, if you know what I mean. Sianz.

Anyway, TGIF!

haha, piggy go n scratch in private. LOL.... Yes, finally its friday. but next week the french woman is coming back so sian.

anyone know where got nice and reasonable buffet or dining place? wanna book for my anniversary dinner next week.

Sleepygal, what kind of ambience are you looking at? Quiet? Romantic? Casual?

We tried The Jewel at Mt Faber. Quite expensive, but the service was good. Spent about $90/person. Luckily we had vouchers to offset the price.

If not, you want roof top type, can try the 211 terrace cafe at holland village. Price is reasonable. Most expensive I think is the lamb rack and beef steak about $32.

Have you tried a buffet at sunset way there? I cant remember the restauran name. It's buffet steamboat plus barbeque.

piggy, thanks for the suggestions but got east side or central one or not ah? if not, go west side eat then travel back home, i will peng sun wor. somemore its on the middle of the week. haha.

there is a nice russian restuarant at far east shopping centre, the main dish is abt $20, food presentation is good and the ambience is quite nice too.

Sleepygal, ermm... I am a west side person leh. Dont know east side much.

You can try MOF at Marina Square. We like to sit outside to enjoy the scenery, but hate the smokers cos they pollute the otherwise fresh air.

I never tried russian resto leh. What food to order?

Back