2WW - for those TTC-ing

berries, I think when your temp 36.4 is the day of your O. Nevermind la, prep your body up and try next time.

I am offically CD1 today..AF came
sad.gif
sighzz.. I know I am not preggy few days ago as my temp dropped already.

<font color="0000ff">ya lor.. sasa..

hv to try next mth liao.. the stupid co keep sending him overseas on my O date!! Looks like I have to fax them my O chart liao!! arruughhh...

piggy,
enjoy ur long weekend too!</font>

<font color="0000ff">Verone,

huh? so meaning temp drop means O ah.. lol.. I think I got mixed up.. keep thinking its raise then means O.. ohh noooo</font>

sasa, i really have no idea wor. i kind of like anyhow send. haha.

shorter partition, no privacy leh.

verone, my cycle buddy, hugs. try again the next cycle. i m still waiting. no sign, no colour.

i rem last mth we hv a couple of us here hving AF on the same day.. Verone urs is fast.. my shd be soon... =(

berries, hahaah fax to them? u r v cute.. hehehe

sleepygal, hahaha.. anyhow send?? i salute u!
ya lo.. now i enjoyin my pte space n soon its over!

either job or bb come to me pls!!!!!!!!!

cheer up verone... anyway u r rite, the low temp before the surge is ovulation

berries, like what verone said, do google and read up haha suddenly u will realise it is alot more than just love making to make you pregnant.

sleepygal...you no see red yet means still got some chance..donno why AF like to visit so on time (last mth is very early), can't she be late even for a day..DUH!!

Forcing myself to be positive to start the cycle again..is really not easy cos this whole TTC event is so roller coaster..AF came, then we need pick up our spirit, prep body for next cycle, detect O, then BD then is another 2 weeks of waiting game.

Anyway, don't want think of this at moment...I going for my popiah party later....food is still the best..never ever fail me.

i rather it come on time haha then i dun need to waste hpt...i dun bother being positive, haha jus normal liao lor... each mth comes and go.

i love popiah! we always cater from Qi Ji hehe

linggie..yeah..we catering for Qi Ji also and is a DIY and ordered Chong Pang chicken wings...yumzz..

linggie..how do you usually make yrself positive when AF come? Its sometimes hard to tell ourselves to go on because afterall everything we do, we just didnt get to see any light..sighzz

Hi all....I am diagnosed with low ovarian reserve...failed my first IUI last month. My fallopian tubes are clear and hubby's sperm very good..not sure what to do next - IVF or another SO-IUI..anyone in similar situation and had success conceiving? Any advice? I feel so lost.

Dropping by to say hi this rainy and cool weekend! Actually I have news, finally tested positive on opk! Yeah will be 'working hard' either tonight or tomorrow night. It is zhun zhun cd50 i think. Lol! People should have two cycles liao then my egg decide to make its appearance.

Diamondt, don't be disheartened. Low ovarian reserve still means got egg but just that you have less follicles is it? And menopause starts earlier than usual? What did your doc recommend?

I will be in my 2ww tomorrow. Hope my luteal phase will last longer than my previous cycle when i only had lp of 5 days lol

Diamond, welcome! Cant give u advice as I am in TTC journey only 1 year - considered newbie too.
Let's jia you together!

Just to let u know, this thread only comes alive normally on weekdays.

Yaataa, finally your egg shows up!!! Enjoy your BD yah.

Yaataa, I was quite sad when the Dr told us in the face "Adopt lor, or go use donor eggs!"...thought that's quite insensitive. Little eggs but don't mean they are poor eggs right? Appointment to see Dr end of this month and will hear what he says. He was not keen to do IUI or IVF for us in first place, I felt so poor then like he's given up on my case
sad.gif

Piggy - what's your reason for infertility, do you know?

Time is not really on our side so I can only continue to pray for Him to do wonders.

good tuesday morning everyone! this is a FOUR day work week!! hurrah!

piggy, bd was a rushed job, or maybe i should say it was over very fast! hub blamed me for not doing the deed often enough, he says he is out of practice and stamina liao.. hahaha cross fingers and hope for the best lor. but since last cycle my LP only 5 days, hope this time at least it can go back to the normal at least 14 days. still remember last time my LP can stretch to 22 days lor. siao cycle!! *smack smack*

diamondt, why your doc so unsupportive? really very mean comments. please don't take it to heart. i have been following a US-based blog of a woman who has premature ovarian failure. think it's the same thing? please correct me if i am wrong. she has gone through TCM, diet changes, seen a lot of doctors, tried IUI, IVF and even just timed intercourse. perhaps you can read her TTC history to see what you can try. my doc also told us to use donor sperm... they will just tell you the best way to conceive. chill k! jiayou!

http://maddythroughthelookingglass.blogspot.com/ this is the blog updater for the woman who has POF. her blog is locked so you gotta email her for her password.

don't give up! jiayou we are here for you.

morning everyone!

yaataa,
yeahh. 4-day week.. though next holiday is 1.5 mths away .. christmas!!

2WW for u!
yes, i pray for a 12-14days of LP for u!
;)

morning bunny! wah now that you mention it.. christmas seems so far away. this is the first christmas at your new place right? i can't wait for mine to come. supposed to take keys this month! will update in fb.

thanks for the prayers! i really need them :D

verone, haha i m generally a happy go lucky person i guess. i dun even know what is wrong with me (or if there is anything wrong), my hubby also never check...we just do when its time and hope for the best lar

i have learnt it is really god's will or up to nature as we said. we have decided against assisted reproductive methods for now.

Hi ladies, sorry to dampen ur day, but saw a piece of very sad story.. posted by a mummy..
She gave birth to a baby boy, but within 3 days the poor baby passed away with complications..
sad.gif

a video they posted for remembrance, so sad.. the baby is so cute and looks alert..
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DuYxVLeAw_MM%26sns%3Dfb&amp;sns=fb&amp;v=uYxVLeAw_MM&amp;gl=SG

suddenly thot of what piggy asked sometime ago, on the question on is it better not to have or have and lose it..

Yo girls...

yaataa..congrats...and good luck on your 2WW, hope you have a big big big BFP..

DiamondT..yepp your gynae is really v insensitive..they don't hold any respect if they are so insensitive as doctors..just drop him and change..

Linggie...I hope I have your positive outlook but this wkend is very torture for me..I tried remain positive but felt super super depress..I do not know why God is not answering me although I prayed so hard...whats wrong with me..why I don't deserve any change...I know is bad that I question my own faith but I am really lost..very very lost :'(

Diamond, there is no exact reason to our infertility. I have not done any in depth testing yet, only hormone test and sonographs that seem to be normal. At the outset, seems like DH's troops are on a low side and we are taking things slow now. Though I am so keen to get preggie, but I do not want to pressure him also. Perhaps, when the time is right, we will do an in-depth check up.
Who is your unsupportive doctor btw?

Linggie, I hope I can be you! Happy go lucky!

June, what a sad story. The link doesnt seem to work though.
I still cant answer my own question, because if I am the mommy that u mentioned, I will go crazy.

Just an update, AF came yesterday though not in full force. Went to hospital and was diagnosed with Vaginitis. Doctor said that it might cause the V to be acidic and not condusive for the troops. Sigh... given anti-biotics and stuff like that. I think will take a break this month from TTC.

hi ladies. it has been some time since i last came in here to chat.

To have or not to have, leave it to God. To have and having to lose it, it happens for a reason. Least we had.

piggy, i m here. had a super busy day at work. on fri evening it begin to spot and turned heavy over the nite. so consider as sat then full force lor. new cycle new hopes. oh dear, the vaginitis sounds serious. other than taking the antibiotics, is there other precautions u can take to prevent it from occurring?

Piggy, my doc is SF Loh at KK. I think he was having a bad day as he just scolded a nurse on the phone before attending to us. But I was really very sad when he said those words. I said a prayer and held my cool, but he probably saw my very unhappy face.

Sleepygal, good hygiene, drink plenty of water, drink cranberry juice and eat yoghurt with no sugar, dont wear tight clothes, and relax when BD to minimise trauma to the are.
happy.gif

Diamond, well... doctors are human too. Take it easy yah...

agreed with Jaster, it is godwill.

agreed with pggy also...they also have good and bad days. if end of the mth consultation, he still think of attitude, prob can consider changing doc hah

Piggy and linggie, yes that's why I didn't tell him off haha. I guess my case is not new to him, he would have seen tons like that, but I was just hoping to hear some advice/solutions... Yes linggie, agree with you to see him again and if he's still like that, we'll switch dr.. :)

Hi ladies!

Very long never drop by liao. We have been going out on road trips for the past two weeks.

Rem I went to ER? My medical fee came up to US$3100 lor!! I am pretty suay hor!

Oct wasn't a good month for me. Hopefully Nov will be a much better and luckier one!

Oh yah, wanna ask those of you who had MC before, how long did it take for u to resume ur AF? I have been waiting and waiting so I can start a new cycle, but nothing yet lei..

Piggy, yogurt with sugar cannot?

I've been trying to prevent yeast infection and UTI by eating yogurt every day and drinking more water, cos I am very prone to these. Sian.

it varied, i waited 1.5 months...road trips are a must in USA!! enjoy and drive safe =)

healthcare in US is like that 1 lor, my fren flew back to remove her wisdom tooth after the dentist quoted 2.5k USD per tooth...

Asa, yeah. Apparently, the bacteria love sweet stuff. SO the best is to reduce sugar intake. Unfortunately, I have sweet teeth!!! Arrhh....
Drinking cranberry juice now.

heys ladies, alrdy mid-wk but it seems v slow &amp; dragged myself to work daily! =(

well, i missed AF for 2days hopin some gd news but unfortunately it came today! =(

which means hv to work more harder liao!

hi gals, i m back in the office le. finally finished the stock take but the data still not correct. sian ah, confirm will kana from the french woman one lor. gonna throw the letter of surrender liao. haiz....

me now feeling like feverish and still having those constipation stomachache. last week is LS, this week is consitpation. so contridicting...

verone, u, me and piggy are cycle buddies again. i m on cd 5 and piggy is on cd 3. tml i m on half day. cant wait for today to end.

sleepygal...yep we jia you together...when you going to throw the letter at the French woman?

I also had yeast infection in past..think it lasted about a few months and once I try to avoid wearing pantyliners then it improve..I didn't go for any medication during that period though but I drank lotsa water now, more than 1 litre and I think it helps. I did heard that our area become very unfriendly for the little troops to make way to their target (the egg) if we had infection so is best to nurse it well first.

verone, now not really a good time to throw, cos AWS coming soon. then CNY coming too. throw after CNY ba, then 2mths notice will be end mar liao, if start now job will be apr time liao. haiz, but wat if BFP during tis time how? dilemma wor.

Piggy: CD3
Sleepygal &amp; Verone: CD5

Sigh... stupid yeast infection. WHy is my TTC journey so 'exciting'!!!!
Hmmppphh!!!

Sleepygal, best is to find job first before u resign. Of course, unless u want a break.

Piggy &amp; Bunny: CD3
Sleepygal &amp; Verone: CD5

Hi Bunny, we are cycle buddies!

Wanted to have rabbit baby, now... delayed to dragon. Even dragon also might not be possible. Sigh...

verone, not yet la. still looking around. but fins it very difficult esp when u tell the perspective employer that the notice period is 2mths. they will think twice before employing u lor. my previous job oso 2 mths, i tendered then i found this job now.

Mine consider CD6 cos already alot of 1st day.

Piggy...got chance la because still a few more...sighz same as you la but now don't want think so much about it already.

Back