2WW - for those TTC-ing

My hope is too high this month.. So the higher it is, the greater the disappointment. Gynae told me I had a chemical pregnancy.. A cruel CNY joke for me..

Yup.. Have to jiayou again..

First one.. Have been trying for close to 2 years.. Though not every month is super on, but I think it's pretty sufficient for me to feel disappointed months after months..

Thanks.. Wish you good luck.. AF stays away.. Fingers crossed..

Thanks.. Your kid is very smart, soon will have a companion..

Thanks.. I need all the hugs..

BIG HUGS my dear. so I guess he tested blood test for u, then it went down for hcg and period arrived. it was like that for me in dec. big hugs I know how u feel. sayang. lets hope that the next round the baby will stick.

yar take her mind off is impt... but do make sure you stay off food tt are not recommended for preg ladies, just in case you have good news! :)
Errmm any idea what food is not recommended?

In her culture, soya milk is super good for pregnant ladies but I heard some aunties say before that soya milk is not good. This is getting me all confused

Sorry for too many queries btw

BIG HUGS my dear. so I guess he tested blood test for u, then it went down for hcg and period arrived. it was like that for me in dec. big hugs I know how u feel. sayang. lets hope that the next round the baby will stick.

Yes.. Nothing we can do now but to pray and hope that things will eventually work out for us..

Yes.. Nothing we can do now but to pray and hope that things will eventually work out for us..
ya, I consoled myself by telling myself that meaning I more fertile the next 3 mths. so hoping to be pregnant within the upcoming mths.
sayang. I know its hard, it took me a few days to move on but can ever hardly get over it.

Thanks! I will be O much later than you this month.. Let's work hard!
:):) yup... mayb i O next wk? hahaha. need to take out my OPK to start testing in another 2-3 days. now in CD11.. hmm.... muz start engine tonite liao. hahahhaa. clear the old old warriors...

ya, I consoled myself by telling myself that meaning I more fertile the next 3 mths. so hoping to be pregnant within the upcoming mths.
sayang. I know its hard, it took me a few days to move on but can ever hardly get over it.
hopeful_mum,
oh. it means u are more fertile? y ar??? wats the logic behind it?
i guess for me i rather dun wan to knw its chem preg n let it go naturally. i knw sure cant get over it...

hopeful_mum,
oh. it means u are more fertile? y ar??? wats the logic behind it?
i guess for me i rather dun wan to knw its chem preg n let it go naturally. i knw sure cant get over it...
becoz by right when u are pregnant, and have a miscarriage, u become more fertile. my past mcs. that's what i read lah which is somehow true.

i was pregnant in jan 2013, lost on 14 feb, then pregnant again by apr, but mc again becoz ectopic.

then i rested. so dec i had chem preg right, so probably i am more fertile and hopefully get pregnant soon.

You are very brave my dear.. I can only try to pick myself up now.. We will succeed one day!

:):) yup... mayb i O next wk? hahaha. need to take out my OPK to start testing in another 2-3 days. now in CD11.. hmm.... muz start engine tonite liao. hahahhaa. clear the old old warriors...
Yup you should.. Work hard and graduate soon

halo, been very long since i login..jz wondering if any1 been to Tong Ji Clinic @ Chinatown before to see the doc for fertility issues?

angel_mommy,

u taking which type? I looking at iherb, saw afew types..
considering to try...
Sorry for late reply stoney.. Was out visiting my frens with my hubby and boy :) I haven't buy any from iherb yet cos wanna finish the bottle of royal jelly that I bought from nature farm first.. But I browse through the iherb website and saw many different brands too.. I think iherb should be okie de.. So I think any brand should be fine.. But if any ladies here have any good recommendation, we can hear from them too:)
Btw, I downloaded the iherb apps. Very convenient.. :)

BFN for me.. Sad..
BIG HUG to u Booy:) I have chemical pregnancy before too , so I understand how u feel.. Tested positive but a few days later bfn.. Sometimes I rather wish I don't know I have chemical pregnancy :( Jia you and praying for u that the next one will be a sticky sticky little beanie:)

i see.. i've heard it's good for body, esp females, but din really know if it specifically helps with fertility. no harm trying yah. :) Any particular brand/type that is better?
Yes I agree.. No harm trying:) anyway it is also good for our bodies:) I also dunno of any good brand but as I shared in the earlier post, iherb website is selling at affordable price:) can take a look:)

w

wa. good lei. u be our guinea pig ok? lol. hopefully u strike then all of us here will surely buy lol.
Hahah.. Sure I can be the guinea pig .. Will continue to take royal jelly and hopefully by April when my hubby and I start engine, I can have good news :) :)

angel_mommy,
oic. i also browsing thru. too many brands. dun knw which to choose. hahaha..

Mayb Pooh can tell us since she buy fr there.

Oh, got apps ar. later i go explore.
wat a boring day at work. totally no mood to work....
lol...

angel_mommy,
oic. i also browsing thru. too many brands. dun knw which to choose. hahaha..

Mayb Pooh can tell us since she buy fr there.

Oh, got apps ar. later i go explore.
wat a boring day at work. totally no mood to work....
lol...
Ya so many brands:) but iherb is quite a good place to buy.. That's what my fren told me too:) I spent $80+ jus to buy one bottle of royal jelly from local store.. Iherb is cheaper:)

BIG HUG to u Booy:) I have chemical pregnancy before too , so I understand how u feel.. Tested positive but a few days later bfn.. Sometimes I rather wish I don't know I have chemical pregnancy :( Jia you and praying for u that the next one will be a sticky sticky little beanie:)

Maybe I should eat some super glue to make sure it's glued properly next time round.. I am not going to get myself tested the next time round till probably 2 weeks of AF late.. Then can spare me from this agony..

Ya so many brands:) but iherb is quite a good place to buy.. That's what my fren told me too:) I spent $80+ jus to buy one bottle of royal jelly from local store.. Iherb is cheaper:)

yup. saw quite cheap. juz dun knw the shipping will ex or nt. hahaha...
Maybe I should eat some super glue to make sure it's glued properly next time round.. I am not going to get myself tested the next time round till probably 2 weeks of AF late.. Then can spare me from this agony..
keke. eat super glue. wow... but then juz take gd care of urself k?
tink if 1wk late then test ba... tats wat i goin to do if really happens

Iherb shopping by singpost is free. If u want dhl is only ten dlrs. Shipment quite fast within a week. Royal jelly very popular with the ivf thread. I take pic n show u girls

Hi hi , my dear TTC mates !
Hope all of you have a good holiday and huat ar for this CNY !

Been busy visiting and gambling here and there with my relatives
Only starting work tomorrow !
Now back at home to rest and finally got time to login.
wow ... the thread is moving super fast today.

Booy,
sorry to hear abt your chemical pregnancy !
hugz hugz

Talking abt royal jelly, yes i ordered from iherb in dec and i started taking since jan !
nothing abnormal for me after taking ... still normal !
except for this is the 1st month after my lapascopy , i dont seem to be able to capture my O period. I tested on Cd12, and 14 both also - .... anyway i just tried to BD and see how it goes !

for those girls asking for the royal jelly, please order from iherb, it has free shipping and its much much cheaper.
this is the brand that i get from there

Royal Jelly.JPG

Booy,
hugz hugz

Talking abt royal jelly, yes i ordered from iherb in dec and i started taking since jan !
except for this is the 1st month after my lapascopy , i dont seem to be able to capture my O period. I tested on Cd12, and 14 both also - .... anyway i just tried to BD and see how it goes !

for those girls asking for the royal jelly, please order from iherb, it has free shipping and its much much cheaper.

View attachment 199977
a big big thank you to pooh232!!! Hopefully new year new baby ya. was thinking maybe this is a good yr for bb tt y we are not pregnant last year lol. hopefully we can get preg this yr or maybe even next year too!!! horse, sheep

Last edited:

Booy,
hugz hugz

View attachment 199977

Thanks for sharing with us :)
Hope to hear good news from your side :)
Btw, I'm supposed to go back to my gyne in march again to check to ensure the cysts do not come back again.. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Booy,
hugz hugz

View attachment 199977

Thanks pooh.. Hopefully we are luckier in the coming cycle..

yup. saw quite cheap. juz dun knw the shipping will ex or nt. hahaha...

keke. eat super glue. wow... but then juz take gd care of urself k?
tink if 1wk late then test ba... tats wat i goin to do if really happens

I will.. Thanks.. I have phobia now.. It will take a while to go away.. You jiayou.. Hopefully late for you this time round..

Booy, give yourself some time to get over it. That time after I get a BFP with the pregnancy test strip and also clearblue digital pregnancy test kit, I was overjoyed. My hubby too.. 3 days later hcg dropped, I was devastated and gave myself one day to cry my heart out. Though my fren told me it is a chemical pregnancy, if I didn't test I won't even know, but I still feel a sense of loss. So here's a BIG hug for u Booy :) *HUGZ* :)

How is your gyne visit today?:)

Hi ladies!

I back from gyne visit. So far everything is fine. Had a hearty chat with gyne after 4 yrs:) we did the ultrascan, can see bb heartbeat...6 weeks only, very small, like a tiny dot.

He prescribe me folic acid with vitamins and total damage $153, faintz...but hubby says its all worthwhile.

Next visit will be on 24 feb and oscar test( check down syndrome) will be scheduled on 20 march...huh so fast, i scared!!!

So far no morning sickness, but feel very tired easily.

Oh yes edd 29 sept:)

This is the royal jelly I took. Many sister from ivf thread took n BFP. Mine is pill form. Some took it in honey can buy from iherb.
ImageUploadedByForum1391432586.885093.jpg

Hi ladies!

I back from gyne visit. So far everything is fine. Had a hearty chat with gyne after 4 yrs:) we did the ultrascan, can see bb heartbeat...6 weeks only, very small, like a tiny dot.

He prescribe me folic acid with vitamins and total damage $153, faintz...but hubby says its all worthwhile.

Next visit will be on 24 feb and oscar test( check down syndrome) will be scheduled on 20 march...huh so fast, i scared!!!

Congrats!:) the money spent to see your little beanie's heartbeat is definitely worth it:) take good care of yourself .. May you have a healthy and happy baby!:)

This is the royal jelly I took. Many sister from ivf thread took n BFP. Mine is pill form. Some took it in honey can buy from iherb. View attachment 200060

Thanks for sharing with us:) propolis is good too:) I saw the price from iherb is really affordable :) wish I knew about iherb before I get from local store which cost me $80+ per bottle. But better late than never:) Will definitely get from iherb once I finish my present bottle of royal jelly :)

Congrats!:) the money spent to see your little beanie's heartbeat is definitely worth it:) take good care of yourself .. May you have a healthy and happy baby!:)

Thank you angel mommy. U too must jiayou and same goes fo the rest of the ladies here! Jiayou and dun give up okay:)

Thank you angel mommy. U too must jiayou and same goes fo the rest of the ladies here! Jiayou and dun give up okay:)
Thanks dear:) I really hope to give my boy a sibling.. He has been asking me and even prayed for me:) hope I can have a little beanie of my own too:)

Thanks dear:) I really hope to give my boy a sibling.. He has been asking me and even prayed for me:) hope I can have a little beanie of my own too:)

Trust me, you will. I believe god will answer to your boy's prayers:) as long as we work hard and dun give up, one day our efforts will be well rewarded.

Hi ladies!

nice! ya not very ex for first visit. worthwhile to know u have a healthy sticky bean. :) don't worry abt the oscar test, everything shd be fine :)

hopeful_mum,
oic. lets all jia you.....

booy,
u 2. work hard 2.. u sure can grad soon. mayb sooner than me.....
ya lets jia you together.

Booy - im not brave, just have to learn to face it esp i had so many mcs. if i don't move on, i cannot think positively and continue to try again. so just keep trying :)

Gambate! i hear its a good year for rooster, so I'm a rooster, hopefully thinking this way can help me think positively. be a bit superstitious may do me good hahaha

hopeful_mum,
thanks. i will go iherb to c. kekee..
me also rooster. hope it super happy yr for us ba. hahaha...

Jumbo girl,
haha.. thanks for the pic. hmm. then let me go c which is gd and order liao. hahaha...

Pooh,
Hi hi.... u appear...
i go n c.. lol... time to in stock
goin to taobao to order my OPK strips liao. tink i finishing mine soon. whahaha..
$$$ fly fly fly...

Pooh,
Hi hi.... u appear...
i go n c.. lol... time to in stock
goin to taobao to order my OPK strips liao. tink i finishing mine soon. whahaha..
$$$ fly fly fly...
hihi stoney
is taobao opk strips cheaper? I dono how to use taobao. I alwys get from forum.

let us stay happy n positive! some ppl ttc very hard for #1. then subsequently very easy #2 or #3.
some ppl #1 very easy but #2 try n try for yrs.

some days I am so relax and don wanna think so much. but some days I am stressed and dwn :eek:

Morning Ladies. Happy CNY.

No mood to work today. I think i have been rather stress over this after taking TCM and my father and mil asking for bb during CNY. Got another setback after hearing a close friend got pregnant. I feel like i am faking my smile and happiness when she told me. Feel so bad but i cant help it. Finally, this morning my fil told me dont be too stress abt it. I almost break down in front of him. I cannot continue this way. :(

No mood to work today. I think i have been rather stress over this after taking TCM and my father and mil asking for bb during CNY. Got another setback after hearing a close friend got pregnant. I feel like i am faking my smile and happiness when she told me. Feel so bad but i cant help it. Finally, this morning my fil told me dont be too stress abt it. I almost break down in front of him. I cannot continue this way. :(
maerceci, don be sad. we need energy and positive thoughts to keep us going. if we morn over things for too long, we might have missed another opportunity.

I known of someone who has miscarriage 2 times, and the 3rd time she was pregnant for 7 or 8 mths and she thought it was time to give birth to her baby, never did she know that the baby already died inside her. She has to give birth to a still born! Yes give birth to the dead baby :( How sad this story was!!! :(

Luckily for her 4th pregnancy she gave birth successfully and subsequently another baby. She quit her job and stayed at home for the whole pregnancies. Now she has 2 kids already aft 3x of unsuccessful pregnancy. Really can't imagine those who had to still birth a baby. How heart breaking it is?!!

Last edited:
Booy, give yourself some time to get over it. That time after I get a BFP with the pregnancy test strip and also clearblue digital pregnancy test kit, I was overjoyed. My hubby too.. 3 days later hcg dropped, I was devastated and gave myself one day to cry my heart out. Though my fren told me it is a chemical pregnancy, if I didn't test I won't even know, but I still feel a sense of loss. So here's a BIG hug for u Booy :) *HUGZ* :)
Thanks angel mommy.. I'm already getting over it.. Good that it happens early before I see anything concrete.. I believe soon you will have a companion for your kid.. Lets try harder!

ya lets jia you together.

Booy - im not brave, just have to learn to face it esp i had so many mcs. if i don't move on, i cannot think positively and continue to try again. so just keep trying :)

Gambate! i hear its a good year for rooster, so I'm a rooster, hopefully thinking this way can help me think positively. be a bit superstitious may do me good hahaha

Good good.. I need to take a leaf from you.. And we will be stronger for a healthy BFP..

maerceci, don be sad. we need energy and positive thoughts to keep us going. if we morn over things for too long, we might have missed another opportunity.

I known of someone who has miscarriage 2 times, and the 3rd time she was pregnant for 7 or 8 mths and she thought it was time to give birth to her baby, never did she know that the baby already died inside her. She has to give birth to a still born! Yes give birth to the dead baby :( How sad this story was!!! :(

Luckily for her 4th pregnancy she gave birth successfully and subsequently another baby. She quit her job and stayed at home for the whole pregnancies. Now she has 2 kids already aft 3x of unsuccessful pregnancy. Really can't imagine those who had to still birth a baby. How heart breaking it is?!!
Similar happen to my SIL.. Hers is a twin.. So sad..

Being relaxed is a key to a healthy BFP.. So you need to relax a bit more..

maerceci,
i understand ur feeling. when ur close fren get preg but nt u. I also go thru the same.
but have to kan kai. recently they keep wan to have gathering, bring kids along. then i also give it a miss.
dun knw wat to say when c them. haiz. but without kids i still ok. becoz sometimes when u c ppl with kids n keep toking abt kids tings will sure b sad. but look at the bright side. u will have ur kid eventually.

my ex boss also keep telling me to do watever i can to have baby. even ask me go do IVF. n my ex boss is a guy hor. he told me some of our big boss also go thru IVF then have kids. all are ang mo. Give me a shock...

Emily,
ya. tats y alot ppl buy fr there. but best is u have tings to buy fr there. so the shipping cost will be low. if nt too ex then not worth it. especially now RMB is quite strong.

Back