2WW - for those TTC-ing

Haro Jas and Cheeka, thanks for the encouragement... Hope have good news soon but I'm kinda used to disappointment alrdy... Hahaha

Congrats Chery and twinklelynn!! Have a H & H 9 months
happy.gif

Hugs ReikoHopes... Dnt give up yet ok cos bfp symptoms very very similar to PMS symptoms de.... Like what the other sisters said, no c red no give up k...hug hugs..

Reikohopes: just ren.. and think +ve... i know it's not ez but try lor... i hope u're another good news and a graduand to the honorary list!! jia you!!!!

Gals, bad luck, I kena gastric flu again! Now at the docs. I hope it doesn't affect my cycle :,( how unlucky can I get! Dog died now gastric flu, all within 2 weeks.

Morning Mummyjay, Im in 2ww but looks like no hope cos dr could not find sperm in DH's semen.
sad.gif
Im okay... I just have to be patient.

Reiko: ~hugz~ new cycle new hope!

ReikoHopes: *hugs* *hugs*

I got a feeling my AF is going to be here too. I was cramping last night, though I am still 9 days away...

Mabbe if we have mentality not TTC, mabbe can strike like Twinklelynne did?

morning ladies.

i guess i m at 2ww too, even though today is my cd 14 only. bbt had been surging for the last 4-days, so should have ovulated already.

i m in my 2ww. today should be dpo5. still got long long wait.bbt have been on high side, ranging from 97.73 - 98.20 farenheit (36.52 - 36.78)..

Are your bbt ard this range too?

sleepygal, our bbt is hovering ard tat range. Let's hope for the best! i just drank my tcm medicine last nite.
My hubby always ask me how is my bbt in the morning. Den must use blanket and cover tummy. But i always kick it away.

Yup gals, remember to keep warm.

Sleepygal: Erm... you in CD15 right? You ovulated 4 days ago based on bbt, it means you ovulated on CD11? So early. Did u bd?

Joce: Last night or rather this morning, I was sweating... it was hot that I hv to turn on the air con. Normally, my air con is on timer to switch off inthe middle of the night.

jas, yes, hope for the best.

cheeka, i m in cd 14, i ovulated on cd 10 according to FF. my tcm says o too early no good not enuff time for the lining to build up. yup, managed to bd 2 consecutive days on o day and before o.

wear sock before u go to bed, will keep the feet warm.

ReikoHopes, know how u feel but don't give up ya. New cycle means new hope. Jia yo

I'm also in 2ww. Cd21 today. Bbt 36.76 - 36.86. Hope all of us graduate!!

gals, just nw i spoke to this healing lady (Mdm. Tan) hoping tat she could help me. i was contemplating to see her cos seems like her healing powers are quite powerful & she helps cleanses the body either physically or mentally. she told me something bout keeping the womb warm using some herbs but can onli b done once (after af & before ovulation) But i m not sure if she heals guys too? She say normally each healing session is ard $180 but not really too sure bout her charges. Mayb i will consider seeing her if my af really reports next week.

If any ladies interested to consult her, i can give her office no. no harm in trying as we already have tried all sorts of methods.

Hi jas, r u referring to Mdm Tan of Yoga-Inn? The herbs she referring to might b 八珍 ba... Take once af clears n before O. Can cook with black chicken or kampong chicken n add hard boiled eggs too. 3bowls or water brew until become 1 bowl.

U gals might like to get tummy warmer from daiso n wear while sleeping. Wear socks too
happy.gif

gbob: yup, mdm tan of yoga-inn..she say dun need to eat. she got from either malaysia or indonesia. Forgot liao. Have u seen her before?

Gd luck to everyone in 2ww now! pray we got veri fat & obvious BFP!

i'm dpo 8, my current situation: started cramping liaos, boobs getting more sore everyday, but not as jia lat and swollen yet as my last cycle, feeling insomnia...

reiko : hugs!! it will be our mth this mth...

<font color="aa00aa">Updated on 4-Oct-2012!!</font>

<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nickname</TD><TD>last AF</TD><TD>O day</TD><TD>CD/DPO</TD><TD>Avg cycle length </TD></TR><TR><TD>2ww</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD23</TD><TD>29 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>alice</TD><TD>20-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD15</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babykk</TD><TD>8-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>30 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbcripps</TD><TD>30-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD36</TD><TD>30 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>beanie</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD38</TD><TD>29 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>berries</TD><TD>2-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD3</TD><TD>28 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>blissfulsasa</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD44</TD><TD>31 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>cheeka</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD19</TD><TD>27 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>energeticsnake</TD><TD>21-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD14</TD><TD>26 to 27 </TD></TR><TR><TD>faith</TD><TD>26-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD9</TD><TD>26 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>happy-mrs</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>jasmine_chu</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD24</TD><TD>32 </TD></TR><TR><TD>jhw</TD><TD>1-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD34</TD><TD>35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>joce</TD><TD>25-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD10</TD><TD>33 to 34 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Keira</TD><TD>4-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD62</TD><TD>31 to 32 </TD></TR><TR><TD>love16</TD><TD>18-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>31 to 33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>maomi</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD11</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>reikohopes</TD><TD>4-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD1</TD><TD>28 to 30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shan</TD><TD>10-Jun</TD><TD>27-Jun</TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>33 to 35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>shery</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD19</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shirley</TD><TD>3-Aug</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD>24 to 29 </TD></TR><TR><TD>thiru</TD><TD>21-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD14</TD><TD>32 </TD></TR><TR><TD>TTCing</TD><TD>14-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD52</TD><TD>31 </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinklelynne</TD><TD>2-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>*graduated* ^__^</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>xynn</TD><TD>28-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD69</TD><TD>27 to 28 </TD></TR><TR><TD>vymon</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>CD23</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Joce: Yes, I was on clomid before. But the problem is not with me. I ovulate normally. The problem is with DH... so... It's really out of my control now. I can only encourage (i.e. nag) him to eat fruits, sleep early etc.

Jas: Woah.. .$180 leh... quite expensive.... I read too.. isn't it some sort of yoga or reiki? IF yoga, my company has lunch time yoga classes.

Shery: Symptoms that you describe are pregnancy symptoms too.... who knows this is ur month?

cheeka: yur company is soo good ah? got yoga classes. not too sure bout her healing methods.

Seems like her healing is something like consulation. she able to tell u when is yur ovulation, blah blah blah as read on some threads.

Shery, i oso having cramps now. dun know izzit constipation cos neva shit for 3 days liao. veri bloated &amp; xin ku.

Hi Jas, Nope I have not seen her before..cant afford leh... read about her from the IVF thread.

ReikoHopes, try to drink some hot or warm drinks. Put heat pad at your tummy if u r at home. Hugs

Shery, your symptoms sounds promising leh... at least better than me...I simi "feel" boon bo.... Zzzzz

Gbob: thank you!

My goal for this 2ww is not to go and find symptoms! Else i will have imaginary symptoms. With my #1 i had zero since i didn't even know about 2ww so i shall try to go about as per normal...try

Cheeka : Same!! haha.. sometimes it's just so hard to persuade hubby. zzz this cycle im on clomid even though im ovulating on my own.. its so tiring..

re: my symptoms 8dpo
to add on, i feel super duper tired/sleepy and plus headache and backache.

sometimes, i feel so sian and disheartened whenever i get these symptoms. I try not to think too much lah about symptoms coming, but you can't help it, can you? It just hurts to be disappointed time and time again at the end of every month... *just ranting*

Shery: I was like u before... obsessed with every little symptoms. But after numerous disappointments, I kinda just give up and dont bother anymore.

Joce: Remember to drink lots of vit c or grapefruit juice or Evening Primrose oil (before ovulation) to increase mucus.

Cheeka : i ever bought grapefruit juice but i don't really like hahhaa.. i still got abt 1 week to ovulation.. dont know if it will be earlier due to clomid anot.. haha

Back