(2015/08) Aug 2015 Mummies

Soooooo nice! I like a few especially the red dress and the black and white dress.

Show us when your loots come!!

I am already tall & big size by nature..wearing L/XL/XXL.duno I too kiasu buy this size boh...hope can fit all
Hard to find maternity dress in SG where I am 1.71cm
But but...haha...I still have quite a number from my first preg.Butt itch & it's finger clicking good..haha

U never do the measurement first but nice!!!
Internet shopping is so addictive!! There are so many nice stuff especially when there's limited that we can do now, shopping is 1 of the best option :p

Soooooo nice! I like a few especially the red dress and the black and white dress.

Show us when your loots come!!
Fast fast...go buy.a few I like out of stock or size unavailable.
Got ...got measurement..but I buy bigger size. Cannot accept I wearing a uk 18... Omg!!! Think I m the biggest size here..haha

U never do the measurement first but nice!!!
Internet shopping is so addictive!! There are so many nice stuff especially when there's limited that we can do now, shopping is 1 of the best option :p
I buy from taobao before but ohhhh..the dresses are sooooo short. Most qoo10 designs are from taobao.can try there too

Experienced Mummies, wonder did your do anything special during the wait for the next gynae appointment as my appointment is usually 3-4 weeks apart. And that makes me worry wondering if baby is growing fine inside. :/

Thats really a prominent nice bump at 3 months @sane! Is this your 2nd pregnancy?
I do home made chicken essence based on tcm advice. Supposed to drink twice a week until week 12 but now i slack to once a week...

Yeah. I got that dress!
i give up hiding my bump already. So exaggerated that cannot hide. Today i feel got so much gas. My stomach keep churning.

Hi mummies,
Wanted to ask if it's OK to travel within the region between 1st n 2nd trimester? And during 2nd trimester, us it possible to do long flights to Europe or US?
Thank you.

Got ...got measurement..but I buy bigger size. Cannot accept I wearing a uk 18... Omg!!! Think I m the biggest size here..haha

I must try first before buying at this moment, each day bloating like a balloon :(

Hi mummies,
Wanted to ask if it's OK to travel within the region between 1st n 2nd trimester? And during 2nd trimester, us it possible to do long flights to Europe or US?
Thank you.

It should be fine if you do not have severe MS, discharge and bleeding.

If ur gynae give u the green light, go ahead and have fun before baby pop :)

I also big size. I look plump. I went asos but cant find tops i like. Some i like but no size.. fated dun let me spend money online. Haha!

Hi mummies,
Thank you.
I feel it is a personal choice. My sil travelled to europe so it is ok. For me i won't do such long term travelling personally. But do take precautions if u travel like wearing compression socks, getting up regularly to walk on the plane and drink enough water etc.

Will get better for us!!! On top of d Maxalon & ranitidine,I am taking tcm med.
Do you feel very lethargic n totally energyless??

Most of the time I am lying in bed or sleeping. Not working during this period, no energy to work. Hopefully can go back to work by 12 weeks.

After seeing there are additional discount I also bought a few things from asos... i hope it wouldn't be too small for the following months to come.. coz looking at the sizes the UK size 6 may also be a little loose for me... 1st time buying from them.. my fren who previously bought for her pregnancy says I just need to take my bust measure and shld be alright... i hope so.. If not will be a waste of $$

Attachments

• 1420937696915.jpg
    1420937696915.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 197
  • 1420937712265.jpg
    1420937712265.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 193
After seeing there are additional discount I also bought a few things from asos... i hope it wouldn't be too small for the following months to come.. coz looking at the sizes the UK size 6 may also be a little loose for me... 1st time buying from them.. my fren who previously bought for her pregnancy says I just need to take my bust measure and shld be alright... i hope so.. If not will be a waste of $$
Nice with reasonable price!

Ladies, share your loots when it arrive :)

Most of the time I am lying in bed or sleeping. Not working during this period, no energy to work. Hopefully can go back to work by 12 weeks.
Have a good rest.how many weeks are u now?
My company nurse suggested I can go on hospital leave too but my boss has already highlighted his concern of my sick leave recently..he's a good boss & covers my duties well during my absence.know he is answerable to the management too as well..just just dong & hope I be well & report work everyday

We both really can hand in hand.same..other than work, once home, I'll just lie in bed/sofa.no energy lei.
Couldn't get to zzz the whole night n so zombiefied now

Talking about work, my 1st 10 weeks was also horrible l.. In the sense that I'm so tired and lethargic.. i make so much mistake that I'm going to hit myself...

Btw I hv to wake up 5 am every morning to catch my co bus at 5.50.. The early week i hv been thinking of quiting... but after the 9/10 weeks I feel less tired.. and hopefully I dun make as much mistake :rolleyes:

Have a good rest.how many weeks are u now?
My company nurse suggested I can go on hospital leave too but my boss has already highlighted his concern of my sick leave recently..he's a good boss & covers my duties well during my absence.know he is answerable to the management too as well..just just dong & hope I be well & report work everyday

We both really can hand in hand.same..other than work, once home, I'll just lie in bed/sofa.no energy lei.
Couldn't get to zzz the whole night n so zombiefied now

I am in my 10 weeks now. U? I sleep whenever I can in the day to avoid vomiting but at night, once I wake up in the middle of the night, difficult to get back to sleep. Plus, every time I wake up will get hungry but don't feel like eating. My mil prepares ginger tea for me and not sure if it is working, my appetite is slightly improving. I'm also using essential oil like peppermint and lemon.

Talking about work, my 1st 10 weeks was also horrible l.. In the sense that I'm so tired and lethargic.. i make so much mistake that I'm going to hit myself...

Btw I hv to wake up 5 am every morning to catch my co bus at 5.50.. The early week i hv been thinking of quiting... but after the 9/10 weeks I feel less tired.. and hopefully I dun make as much mistake :rolleyes:
Gosh! Wat time u start work? Your bus come so early?

Hi all MTB, I am first time in this forum chat. Just want to ask if anyone got recommendation of any gynae clinic which open on sunday and in West zone? I stay in boon lay.

5am...that's early??wat x u zzzz?
Either u stay very far or u work in jurong island?
I made a mistake n my colleague gave me four letter notions in co msn :(

I am in my 10 weeks now. U? I sleep whenever I can in the day to avoid vomiting but at night, once I wake up in the middle of the night, difficult to get back to sleep. Plus, every time I wake up will get hungry but don't feel like eating. My mil prepares ginger tea for me and not sure if it is working, my appetite is slightly improving. I'm also using essential oil like peppermint and lemon.
I drank Jiangmucha once and it helps.tcm says ginger drink helps too.but I had a episode of bleeding of poo soo tcm dun suggest I drink too much.
Ger, I used to use peppermint in early days of preg.but chance upon a website by a doctor who suggest to avoid EO in Tri 1.I hv cut down since. Everytime I use, or even ruyiyou, my hubb will go..last time u oso never use.he afraid will affect the bb.as it will cross d placenta to them.
I am 8+ weeks now

wow it has been hectic for me for e past few days.. my #2 was admitted to KKH.. yst test result came out to be rotavirus.. quite serious vomitting n diarrhoea.. usually alr dun slp well.. plus e stay in hospital made it worst... so busy until i forgot im pregnant.. the little bud oso will remind me by making me nauseous sometimes in e morning.. haha

wow it has been hectic for me for e past few days.. my #2 was admitted to KKH.. yst test result came out to be rotavirus.. quite serious vomitting n diarrhoea.. usually alr dun slp well.. plus e stay in hospital made it worst... so busy until i forgot im pregnant.. the little bud oso will remind me by making me nauseous sometimes in e morning.. haha

Rotavirus sounds serious. Please take care of your LOs as well as yourself.

Speedy recovery, for bb no 2 can take the rotavirus vacinnation at 3 & 6mths old.

Hope your no2 recovers soon and do remember to rest and eat whenever you need to. Take care!

Gg back about morning sickness.. Mine sort of completely stopped/disappeared 2 days back..

I at my 10w5d.. Anyway one experienced MS suddenly gone??

If not for the bloated feel, I sure over indulge. Nowadays I see whatever also feel like eating > <!!

I just brought a tub of homemade pineapple tarts from the , buttery with thick fillings, ate 3 ... satisfied my carving for the time being :D, cant wait for the BP, still have to wait for collection. I have no patience. :D

2048761175d4caba5189b94b694a50dabf894747.jpg

Which part of tpy? I see so many nice dresses on ASOS but with the bitter gourd figure now, don't think can fit in and if I buy the normal sizes, will definitely outgrow it.
I think i go to the shops and try.

I think LMP is not accurate when the bb grow bigger, the EDD date will be brought forward.
Is just a rough guide :)

can eat pineapple tart??? i am so tempted to bake some...

viewfile.php
[/url][/IMG]

Beer..... used to my fav .... everyday is a must to have but now I see alcohol, got turned off... > <, have to wait until Aug .... heehee...

I got 2 tops from spring, a red suitable for CNY and the material is very cooling and comfortable and another checkered one with folded sleeve, 2 tops for $49.90.

The pants are $36.90 but it is better to try the pants before buying.

I got XL instead for the smaller cutting, M is tight and L is only slighter bigger. The sales lady asked me not to expect to wear till birth because my hip is expanding. The tummy is already quite prominent in 3 months.

However the yoga pants Bermuda is very comfortable and I got L instead of XL because the lady say will not nice if I get too big so for the bottoms, is better to try in the shops first.

I also switched my skin care from clinque to clarins because the skin is so dull and dry now. See whether it helps. For rainbath lovers, there is offer for the giant size at only $20.90. I went over for crocs for the anti slip shoes, like it so much but never see anything I like.

I went for sushi again, did eat a few pcs of sashimi :D, can u imagine I sit there for 1.50 gulping sushi?
So satisfying..... later going to catch a night show with a gf :D

204887992dc8d0440bed7f51ed2ace5ded91ac5e.jpg

20488805d4e3322f6aae7ac357e0c3b1b7df14d3.jpg

204888090e4d5e5c4ceba544e4d663ff866d53f1.jpg

nice bump... mine oso very big. looks like 4 to 5 months... shorts cannot button anymore. i console myself by saying its #3 so stretched liao :x

Hi mummies,
Thank you.

Can travelled usually up to week 32... but best to check with gynae 1st

for #1 and #3 i went on holiday without knowing i am pregnant yet.. #2 i travel when i am week 32. but short trip la... But i know of friend who travel far due to work

Thanks Sane, SL and mummyof3jays.... Sadly it's for work and hopeful I can find suitable colleagues to sub me cos my husband is super concerned since is #1 but my 2nd pregnancy.

I just seen my dr. baby growing well.. edd change again... to 30 Jul. . So now is 11 week plus.. went to my dr 3 times.. All edd different.. haha.. shall see again next month will my edd change again..

usually i stick to 1st edd scanned... next few scans will be different due to baby growth in size...

I went gynae on 19dec, Dr do a scan & say bb is abt 6.5w..

Yesterday 9jan i went see him, on the scan written 10w4d.

Is exactly 3 weeks so i was thinking y the difference also..

I forget to check wif him also.. But small issue lah

scan will estimate to baby size thats why edd will keep changing. 1st edd given is the most accuracte

Have u tell your elder one tat u r expecting?
I haven tell mine. I didnt even tell my in laws.. want to wait till after 12 weeks then tell. I worry if i tell my son now, he will go n tell others "mama having a bb".

my #1 is very happy. keep asking me about baby everyday. ask when my next scan etc...
#2 when told him at 1st , he ignore me.. but now slowly when i tell him thats baby inside, he will repeat me after me den pat pat my tummy

Thanks Sane, SL and mummyof3jays.... Sadly it's for work and hopeful I can find suitable colleagues to sub me cos my husband is super concerned since is #1 but my 2nd pregnancy.

check with gynae. safer.. but usually 1st and 2nd ok... 3rd depends on yr comfort zone.. else pray hard your colleague can take over

Can take turn wif hubby or if you have parents or in law to help.. take care.

Ya.. When i brush my teeth, i still feel like puking..

The only changes is after usually after makan i wanna puke.. But these 2 days no leh..

I went for a buffet yesterday, eat alot alot still no have the 'i wanna throw out' feel..

But i do experience bit of tightness in chest area.. Is that what tey call 'HEARTBURN' ?

The only changes is after usually after makan i wanna puke.. But these 2 days no leh..

I went for a buffet yesterday, eat alot alot still no have the 'i wanna throw out' feel..

But i do experience bit of tightness in chest area.. Is that what tey call 'HEARTBURN' ?

are u in 2nd tri already? many say once end 1st tri , MS will stopped. me counting down. at week 11 now

tightness in chest maybe u eat too fast

Heartburn usually happens at night when u are trying to sleep. Tightness at the chest & abit breathless. Try not to eat too full for dinner, it will help

Back