(2015/08) Aug 2015 Mummies

I just hug my toilet bowl this am and the vomit is like purging water fr yr intestines... so deep inside also forcing out..

I smell peppermint eo, seem to help a lot. can drink peppermint tea a not? also drink ginger tea. eat sour plums..

I totally understand that feeling. Apply 1-2 drops of peppermint essential oil on your palm and rub palms together. Cup over nose and inhale 6-8 times. Both Peppermint tea and ginger tea are okay to drink. But I read that peppermint tea is more for if you have a warm body (feeling warm during pregnancy) and ginger tea is for if you are feeling cold all the time. I am drinking ginger tea and it helps to curb my ms but sometimes still vomit out. Sip slowly, don't gulp. As for sour plums, I didn't try cos I'm thinking acid with acidic gastric juice might make it worse.

Hi mummies and mummies to be:)

I am expecting my #2, edd 30 aug 2015:)

Just went for my check up late last week w Dr Kang wee at MT A. Saw bb heartbeat, getting excited all over again.

As my last round of preg din go well! I am really praying that all will be well for this round! Really want to give my boy a sibling:)

I hate vomiting! Just vomited too! Every preg MS so different, I am so tired this round w bouts of giddy spells!

I was just told vinegar is a no no for pregnant mummies..

anyone having insomnia? I rem I was v tired during my prev tri 1 sleeping for 12 hrs straight..

I never heard it before but I luv vinegar. Ate bak chor mee occasionally too. 百無禁忌。

Hi mummies and mummies to be:)

I am expecting my #2, edd 30 aug 2015:)

Just went for my check up late last week w Dr Kang wee at MT A. Saw bb heartbeat, getting excited all over again.

As my last round of preg din go well! I am really praying that all will be well for this round! Really want to give my boy a sibling:)

I hate vomiting! Just vomited too! Every preg MS so different, I am so tired this round w bouts of giddy spells!

Congrats!! I look forward to the end of MS and also the magical kick of the bb.

Everyday I hope to feel something though is still early.

I never heard it before but I luv vinegar. Ate bak chor mee occasionally too. 百無禁忌。

Congrats!! I look forward to the end of MS and also the magical kick of the bb.

Everyday I hope to feel something though is still early.

Yah.. that day my husband was trying very hard to see if he can hear anything through my stomach. LOL. End up, he tell me, inside a lot of water. Hahahaha.

Hi All.. im in week8 now.. waiting for my 2nd appt on 23 Jan.. so far no MS.. is that normal? and usually after meal my stomach was so bloated and feeling hard? when i woke up next day, it like flatted...

Hi All.. im in week8 now.. waiting for my 2nd appt on 23 Jan.. so far no MS.. is that normal? and usually after meal my stomach was so bloated and feeling hard? when i woke up next day, it like flatted...

Maybe you are the lucky few with no MS, enjoy it and take this time to eat healthy food! :)
Bloated should be normal since our digestion all that will relax. :) But if uncertain, good to just check with gynae.

Hi i am a first time mum currently in my first trimester
and i am wondering if we(preggies) are able to take
1. Mayo/tartare sauce
2. truffle fries
3. banana
4. coconut (ie coconut ice cream)
5. Assam laksa
6. Chai poh ( on chwee kueh)
7. lobster

Thanks!

Maybe you are the lucky few with no MS, enjoy it and take this time to eat healthy food! :)
Bloated should be normal since our digestion all that will relax. :) But if uncertain, good to just check with gynae.

haha.. I also hope im the lucky one ... just feeling unsafe with no pregnant symptom. got to wait another weeks more for my 2nd visit.

1. Mayo/tartare sauce
2. truffle fries
3. banana
5. Assam laksa
7. lobster

Thanks!

Hi, welcome. :)
I heard from some mummies here that no. 1 may be nono but I taken without knowing. no. 3, they also advised that long ones shouldn't take, the del monte type. I took no. 4 yesterday, ops... Took abit only. no. 7 I think we can take as long as it is cooked.
That is about all I know. :)

haha.. I also hope im the lucky one ... just feeling unsafe with no pregnant symptom. got to wait another weeks more for my 2nd visit.

Know how you feel... When my MS improved abit, I get paranoid and start imagining the worse too, only to shortly welcome MS back and was worse than before... lol.
You know, sometimes it may strike later for some people. If there is no bleeding nor unnecessary painful cramps, you should be okie. :)

Thanks for the reply ladies!! All those food im craving so badly but dont know if its safe or not. If anyone else know wat other food is safe or not pls share ;p thanks!!

Hmm. I thought the above food all can take except for banana? Actually my gynae seems to be very chillax cos he did not restrict on my diet. :/

Btw @Piggling, why mayo/tartar sauce cannot take?

Was advised by another mummy here that there is raw egg inside. :)
I think some gynae is generally okie de.
My gynae don't let me take caffeine and sashimi.
I think my gynae just want to play safe because there is a link between increased chance of miscarriage and caffeine intake so she don't allow me to take.

Was advised by another mummy here that there is raw egg inside. :)
I think some gynae is generally okie de.
My gynae don't let me take caffeine and sashimi.
I think my gynae just want to play safe because there is a link between increased chance of miscarriage and caffeine intake so she don't allow me to take.

I see. Thanks for sharing! :) Yeah, he even told me caffeine is ok but limit once/day. But he restrict me on tuna though which i have been craving for! Esp Delifrance Tuna Croissant! And i can't wait to indulge in cold drinks & ice creams. We can have that once hit 2nd trim right? My MS just kinda stopped sudd when I'm still 2 weeks to 2nd trim. Feeling worried.

Know how you feel... When my MS improved abit, I get paranoid and start imagining the worse too, only to shortly welcome MS back and was worse than before... lol.
You know, sometimes it may strike later for some people. If there is no bleeding nor unnecessary painful cramps, you should be okie. :)

finger cross... :O

I m 8 weeks 5 days

I am 34 this year :D, ok to reveal. During the Oscar scan, they scan the baby head diameter, heart, cord, veins, arms, thighs, belly, feet, thighs and
the doc on duty will reveal the risk to u.
Mine is 1:800 for trisomy 13, 1: 4000 for trisomy 18 and 21 I can't rem but is a 4 digit figure.
Blood test will be known 3 days later via sms :)
Total bill for today is 498.62.

Is 498 subsidize or private ratw?

You gals gain weight so far? I just weigh myself, pre pregnancy and now still same weight and I am alrdy crossing into 10th week..

Anyone force vomit? I dont have MS but usually after meals very uncomfortable and will need to force out some food to feel better -_-"

Personally I feel all kind of food/drinks oso can be taken except those you know its too cooling for us right now like fresh coconut and del monte banana, otherwise everything oso can take in moderation. Coconut used for cooking isnt cooling liao. Pineapple made into tarts also can take but moderate. I still have my daily dose of coffee til now haha!

Not for me as I had already lost 2kg from pre preg weight due to pretty bad ms & lose of appetite. :( Currently ms had seems to stopped but appetite is still bad as I loved to eat but now when I see certain food it just feels pretty turned off.

Sometimes I do force vomit too as its too uncomfortable already and after vomiting it always feels better.

Btw, was wondering if gynae will inform us on oscar scan before our appt? As I was thinking if I'm able to do the scan on the same day for my next appt or its usually have to schedule it beforehand?

You gals gain weight so far? I just weigh myself, pre pregnancy and now still same weight and I am alrdy crossing into 10th week..

Anyone force vomit? I dont have MS but usually after meals very uncomfortable and will need to force out some food to feel better -_-"

Personally I feel all kind of food/drinks oso can be taken except those you know its too cooling for us right now like fresh coconut and del monte banana, otherwise everything oso can take in moderation. Coconut used for cooking isnt cooling liao. Pineapple made into tarts also can take but moderate. I still have my daily dose of coffee til now haha!

I will be happy not to lose any more weight, I have lost like 6.5 kg already. If i try to force vomit after meals, most probably will vomit out the entire meal. I also find the stomach very uncomfortable after every meal or snacks. I will try to sleep it off.

Yah.. that day my husband was trying

I can't wait for the day when I can have the fluttering feel again...

Counting down... another 6 weeks to go ... :D

No MS. I really envy you. At least I hope there is no bitter gross taste under my taste.

So far the only food that I really avoid is coconut, pineapple and del monte banana. I don't feel comfortable in taking them.

The rest I tried to take in moderation like not more than 1 serving per day.

Try to take smaller and more meals, 少吃多餐。U will feel less bloated.

Is 498 subsidize or private ratw?

This is private rate.

1. Mayo/tartare sauce
2. truffle fries
3. banana
5. Assam laksa
7. lobster

Thanks!

Except for no. 3, i take all in moderate amount.

For sashimi, I take 2-3 pcs or substitute with smoked salmon. I will still take cold drinks and ice cream but not more than 1 servings and not everyday.

Balance up with more water, fruits.

1. Mayo/tartare sauce
2. truffle fries
3. banana
5. Assam laksa
7. lobster

Thanks!
I think no problem

Wow this thread is hot! Have been on the wrong site with lesser people, no wonder!

7 weeks today with annoying morning sickness accompanied with giddiness. Any remedies??

Mummies, do we feel that we r counting week after week of the bb growth?

Every week is a growing milestone.

Isit normal for week 8 to have a bump

Dun noe isit i tummy fat or isit the bump hahaha

I have a bump fr 8 weeks onwards and even before I realise that I m pregnant, my friend can detect a bump even if there's no increase in weight :)

Wow this thread is hot! Have been on the wrong site with lesser people, no wonder!

7 weeks today with annoying morning sickness accompanied with giddiness. Any remedies??

Which site u been to :D
Take plenty of rest if u r feeling giddy. Else nothing really works for me at my peak. Only can hope that it will end asap.

Question. Do you avoid sleeping on right side? I love to sleep on right side and though doc never say need to restrict but i read before it is better to sleep on left. Is it?

Ladies, i found a yoga studio - Ziva Yoga at Tiong Bahru that has prenatal trial classes - 2 for $38 or 4 for $68. i read somewhere that they need 3 to start a class, so thinking if anyone wants to go together. i am due next month, so left with a few weeks to go for classes :p

I see. Thanks for sharing! :) Yeah, he even told me caffeine is ok but limit once/day. But he restrict me on tuna though which i have been craving for! Esp Delifrance Tuna Croissant! And i can't wait to indulge in cold drinks & ice creams. We can have that once hit 2nd trim right? My MS just kinda stopped sudd when I'm still 2 weeks to 2nd trim. Feeling worried.

Actually I got take ice cream, just that try not to take alot. Hehe. Coz sometimes I feel hot, I think can take to balance up abit. Hehe.

Dont worry, maybe your MS is just taking a break. I already forgot how no MS days feel like, I wonder if I will ever get my original taste bud back. LOL.

Question. Do you avoid sleeping on right side? I love to sleep on right side and though doc never say need to restrict but i read before it is better to sleep on left. Is it?

I read that we are encouraged not to sleep on my back, if not will restrict blood flow to uterus. But now I still slp on my back because feels too comfy for back liao. I think I need the U-shape pillow soon.

Mummysg :p

Mummies, do we feel that we r counting week after week of the bb growth?

Every week is a growing milestone.

I have a bump fr 8 weeks onwards and even before I realise that I m pregnant, my friend can detect a bump even if there's no increase in weight :)

Which site u been to :D
Take plenty of rest if u r feeling giddy. Else nothing really works for me at my peak. Only can hope that it will end asap.

My first pregnancy, I lost 3kg during first tri!

7 weeks now, I lost 1kg. I am just praying hard that ms dun go past first tri!!!

Try to avoid stuff w raw eggs, coz high bacteria.

I am super pissed with my hubby. I told him already got check up this wed and he forgot. Just now i reminded him and he said he cannot go and he said not in his calendar so he dun remember but in the first place i won't have access to his calendar so how do i even input it in! So irritating.

I am super pissed with my hubby. I told him already got check up this wed and he forgot. Just now i reminded him and he said he cannot go and he said not in his calendar so he dun remember but in the first place i won't have access to his calendar so how do i even input it in! So irritating.

Chill! Ask him to take some time off? Appointment should be done in 1.5hr max?

Chill! Ask him to take some time off? Appointment should be done in 1.5hr max?
I decided tonight i will not talk to him anymore. Actually appt hard to say cos the wait can be quite long esp if doc goes off to delivery. But i am upset cos i already told him n yet he din do anythg abt it and still end up as if my fault it is not in his calendar.

When I lay flat, I can feel there's something weighing down and I felt like going to the toilet, can wake up and go to the toilet twice in the night though is too fast now.

I prefer to sleep by the side.

Why not u email to the appt dept and change the date? I tried before and they give near date. Don't be angry.

I join there too but smh is all time favourite :)

If u like chatting, do join our WhatsApp group chat.

My first pregnancy, I lost 3kg during first tri!

7 weeks now, I lost 1kg. I am just praying hard that ms dun go past first tri!!!

Try to avoid stuff w raw eggs, coz high bacteria.

I am in week 14 now but still battling MS especially when it comes at night.

I am laying flat on bed and surfing smh and latest by 11pm, i will KO and wake up to another new day praying that there's no MS.
Until then, I can enjoy the pregnancy :(

I read that we are encouraged not to sleep on my back, if not will restrict blood flow to uterus. But now I still slp on my back because feels too comfy for back liao. I think I need the U-shape pillow soon.
U can't do that anymore once your tummy gets bigger :D

Hello I'm first time mummy EDD 4-Aug:) Can add me to the Facebook group?
Am coming week 11 base in LMP & still battling MS...sigh...cough slightly harder and sometimes it will trigger the vomiting..and the smell of bath soap just makes MS worse!:confused: How do u ladies cope?

Am coming week 11 base in LMP & still battling MS...sigh...cough slightly harder and sometimes it will trigger the vomiting..and the smell of bath soap just makes MS worse!:confused: How do u ladies cope?
Hi welcome. Same EDD. Tmr week 11 and i am so happy abt it. Different stuff will trigger so just have to avoid. If cannot avoid maybe munch on something to reduce the nausea?
Hoping week 12 arrives soon!

I will be happy not to lose any more weight, I have lost like 6.5 kg already. If i try to force vomit after meals, most probably will vomit out the entire meal. I also find the stomach very uncomfortable after every meal or snacks. I will try to sleep it off.
Oh dear. Tat is a lot of wt lost!
My hubby's fren's wife had this issue for 9 mths. Ended up bb v small size. Hope it gets better for u.

When I lay flat, I can feel there's something weighing down and I felt like going to the toilet, can wake up and go to the toilet twice in the night though is too fast now.

I prefer to sleep by the side.

Why not u email to the appt dept and change the date? I tried before and they give near date. Don't be angry.

Don't really want to change date. It is just two more days so i doubt they can give me a nearer date. Dr Han can be so hard to book. I will have to figure out how to make sure the dates stuck into my stupid hubby's calendar.

Actually I got take ice cream, just that try not to take alot. Hehe. Coz sometimes I feel hot, I think can take to balance up abit. Hehe.

Dont worry, maybe your MS is just taking a break. I already forgot how no MS days feel like, I wonder if I will ever get my original taste bud back. LOL.

Tuna cannot eat but sardine ok rite?

I also hav being taking cold drinks.. i read tat it actually doesnt matter. So juz take everything in moderation. I hate to take plain water now.

I decided tonight i will not talk to him anymore. Actually appt hard to say cos the wait can be quite long esp if doc goes off to delivery. But i am upset cos i already told him n yet he din do anythg abt it and still end up as if my fault it is not in his calendar.
Think i will get piss if that happens to me. On the other hand, if u go without him, u can have your own free n easy time after your appt. Go shopping wif his credit card if there is. Hahaha!

Don't really want to change date. It is just two more days so i doubt they can give me a nearer date. Dr Han can be so hard to book. I will have to figure out how to make sure the dates stuck into my stupid hubby's calendar.
Set daily reminder in his calendar. No way he can forget.

I feel nausea with a sour bitter taste in the mouth and keep burping till now.

Ate some pears and apples but doesn't help. We can only endure :(

Maybe u create a apps in his hp to set reminder?

Tuna cannot eat but sardine ok rite?

I also hav being taking cold drinks.. i read tat it actually doesnt matter. So juz take everything in moderation. I hate to take plain water now.

I ate both tuna and sardine but not everyday. Even for tuna, i ate a small qty only.

Nowadays I have to take something sweet before taking plain water. Ice Teh tarik, Ice milo, ice passion tea but not than a glass per day :)

I read about taking dry and blend food. Like crackers, toasted bread. Can try :) Jiayou
Crackers and cornflakes works for me

Meiji crackers help me w MS! But guess this round is just crazier den before!

Is there watsapp
Or FB group already? Can add me?

Back