(2015/08) Aug 2015 Mummies

wah how come u see so many times already.
i only seen my beanie once so far. Am almost 11 weeks
Haha...first n 2nd visit is to confirm the hcg n peg in right position.3rd to see heartbeat n 4th due to a&e dehydration episode..brought forward my appt from 24th lor.
Aiyoh my Gynae do tummy scan yesdae instead of v scan as wana see heartbeat nia.hos serious face scares me!!!! Heng..he explain just needs to focus n get d right spot to capture the clearest heartbeat.
Wapiang, I was thinking..just do V-scan lah...make me worried

My gynae told me based on my lmp im wk 10 but if i based on ovulation date im wk8-9 so it depends how you cal. Usually doc based on LMP unless you dont rem then they cal based on baby measurement.

I think my doc based on baby measurement and it is just 1 day different from my calculation using ovulation date. I definitely cant use my lmp becase I have long cycles. Sometimes for people like me, use lmp is scary because it feels like why baby is slower but actually it is just because of ovulation date.

Ah... i want mac too.. hmmm.. maybe I shld go out n get my breakfast... u all r so early lol...

I hv gynae appointment today... but they seems to forgot to send me reminder sms.. kinder worry they miss out my appointment.... so can't sleep well last night

In the end I settled for prata. So many carvings but get full easily. :p
Have fun seeing your little darling!

Yup. I also told myself a happy mom equates a happy baby so i din stress too long over my low milk supply. My boy also took NAN! And he is doing well! In fact he falls sick lesser and recovers faster than his cousins who are fully bf. So i think a lot of factors contribute to their constitution.
True and Nan give nice poo. I got obsessed with poo after having her. Get very worried if never see it for a few days and she has no constipation with Nan and poo very well. :D
wah how come u see so many times already.
i only seen my beanie once so far. Am almost 11 weeks
That is the norm, the best to see the gynae will be 8 weeks followed by 11 weeks but a few of us got bleeding, discharge and bad ms so we see the gynae quite often.
I lost touch of the counts. :D
agreed. i bought when i had #2. but i am short and fat so dress very long must alter. haha

this time round i wear what i had for #2 .. never spend money buy any yet but think i need to et shorts. all cannot button already

Me too ... the shorts are so tight ......... I m going spring there for maternity shorts, cant ensure it anymore :confused:

I juz had bee hoon. Nowadays must split many meals into small portion else i feel v bloated..
yeah! U r rite? Mum knows the best for the child.
If not for the bloated feel, I sure over indulge. Nowadays I see whatever also feel like eating > <!!

I just brought a tub of homemade pineapple tarts from the , buttery with thick fillings, ate 3 ... satisfied my carving for the time being :D, cant wait for the BP, still have to wait for collection. I have no patience. :D

2048761175d4caba5189b94b694a50dabf894747.jpg

Tpy has an affordable shop for maternity.. Can try
I am adding my ASOS carts! For mummies wearing asos maternity..do u buy true size per current measurement of add a size more??

Which part of tpy? I see so many nice dresses on ASOS but with the bitter gourd figure now, don't think can fit in and if I buy the normal sizes, will definitely outgrow it.
I think i go to the shops and try.

I think my doc based on baby measurement and it is just 1 day different from my calculation using ovulation date. I definitely cant use my lmp becase I have long cycles. Sometimes for people like me, use lmp is scary because it feels like why baby is slower but actually it is just because of ovulation date.

I think LMP is not accurate when the bb grow bigger, the EDD date will be brought forward.
Is just a rough guide :)

So r u all now w8 or w10? I realised different doc will give different dates..

I just seen my dr. baby growing well.. edd change again... to 30 Jul. . So now is 11 week plus.. went to my dr 3 times.. All edd different.. haha.. shall see again next month will my edd change again..

I dint sleep well last night... My DD kept waking up & wailed like she haven drank milk for 10 days. Mummies with older kids, do u notice any change in ur older children after u are expecting? My mil says the kids are sensitive so they know, that's why difficult to handle. Dunno true anot...

I went gynae on 19dec, Dr do a scan & say bb is abt 6.5w..

Yesterday 9jan i went see him, on the scan written 10w4d.

Is exactly 3 weeks so i was thinking y the difference also..

I forget to check wif him also.. But small issue lah

I also like everything wanna eat..

Christmas we had pot luck at a friend hse.. So everybody bring one dish over. So when i saw the whatsapp msg so much food & some is my favourte food.. I so excited. So looking forward...

But on tat day i only eat like small plate of bee hoon, curry & fruits..

So boring.. :(

If not for the bloated feel, I sure over indulge. Nowadays I see whatever also feel like eating > <!!

I just brought a tub of homemade pineapple tarts from the , buttery with thick fillings, ate 3 ... satisfied my carving for the time being :D, cant wait for the BP, still have to wait for collection. I have no patience. :D

Which part of tpy? I see so many nice dresses on ASOS but with the bitter gourd figure now, don't think can fit in and if I buy the normal sizes, will definitely outgrow it.

I think LMP is not accurate when the bb grow bigger, the EDD date will be brought forward.

I also bought 1 bottle of cny goodies to eat! Feel like munching on fried crabsticks, ba kwa. I love pineapple tarts too! Aiya. Even i eat little now i still v fat. My fren told me i seems to look fatter compared to last mth.

N i juz bought taro milk from gongcha. Dare not drink my favourite earl grey. Hopefully our appetite comes back full force by cny. Dun wan to miss out the goodies. Haha!

Ya me too i think based on lmp mine buey zhui one cos mine v irregular varies from 30-41 the longest. Gynae based on my lmp which is not even during my ovulation date and i know v well when i did...haha. So i +/- myself. My #1 is unprepared i only found out im pregnant when i reached almost 8 weeks so he used baby measurement...

I also took the harmony test with extended panel.. Dr charged me 1.3k exact.. will get the result in 10 working days. .
Y so ex? I thought the norm is around $900?? 1.3k > <!!
I dint sleep well last night... My DD kept waking up & wailed like she haven drank milk for 10 days. Mummies with older kids, do u notice any change in ur older children after u are expecting? My mil says the kids are sensitive so they know, that's why difficult to handle. Dunno true anot...

My big gal is starting to get worried about her "status" at home let alone the younger ones. It might take some time for them to get used to the idea.

I went gynae on 19dec, Dr do a scan & say bb is abt 6.5w..

Yesterday 9jan i went see him, on the scan written 10w4d.

Is exactly 3 weeks so i was thinking y the difference also..

I forget to check wif him also.. But small issue lah

That means the baby is growing well. I always took out the ultrascan and see too, what a vast difference within this short period.

Have u tell your elder one tat u r expecting?
I haven tell mine. I didnt even tell my in laws.. want to wait till after 12 weeks then tell. I worry if i tell my son now, he will go n tell others "mama having a bb".

I also bought 1 bottle of cny goodies to eat! Feel like munching on fried crabsticks, ba kwa. I love pineapple tarts too! Aiya. Even i eat little now i still v fat. My fren told me i seems to look fatter compared to last mth.

N i juz bought taro milk from gongcha. Dare not drink my favourite earl grey. Hopefully our appetite comes back full force by cny. Dun wan to miss out the goodies. Haha!

Now I m on my way to spring maternity, i outgrown the pants too fast > < I want to stay at home but it's too boring.
Same same everyone who seen me say I put on weight and asked whether I m preggy but i do not intend to reveal to all except for those closed ones :p
Haha what did u brought? My fav is pineapple tarts but must be homemade.
My friend just text me to see whether I want gong cha. I wanted to save my stomach for sushi later :D

Hi
Just share my tots:
I went for weddings and baby showers and birthdays during my 1st pregnancy. No issues.
For superstitions , If u believe it , it will be true, if u don't believe it, it will not be true.

What is harmony test, I never heard of it before?

Envious of your appetite!
I had a few mouthful of magi mee with 饱呗,Oso can't tolerate.guess I m totally dependent on the Maxalon.once I skip..the vomiting returns.

Tpy central 1.. Caro something..later I go find my old maternity cloth n update u.
Gosh..I burnt few hundred with Asos just now...fist time buying..hope can fit the sizes..

Now I m on my way to spring maternity, i outgrown the pants too fast > < I want to stay at home but it's too boring.
Same same everyone who seen me say I put on weight and asked whether I m preggy but i do not intend to reveal to all except for those closed ones :p
Haha what did u brought? My fav is pineapple tarts but must be homemade.
My friend just text me to see whether I want gong cha. I wanted to save my stomach for sushi later :D
Cuttlefish peanut crackers from tong gardens. Yums! Will be nice to go wif a beer.

I wan to go out but very lazy... feel so sleepy. Thinking of buying pants online instead. Any good deals from spring, share share wif us.

Sushi! Remember to eat cooked ones.

Normal nipple leh? Which pump better?
Last time i tried avent.. cannot make it.
Duno how to describe to you..but inverted harder to hv milk out n stuck easily.hence I had very very very bad engorgement!!!! Oversupply of milk yet not coming out fast. Ppl massage 5 mins and pump..I massage like an hr to soften...d more I massage...d more it hardens n supply faster.
Condition was so bad I didn't rest much n my CL ask me to stop. My hubb help me suck the milk out twice else my whole upper shoulder was soooo tight with the engorgement.
I try Unimom on recommendation of a lactation masseus.was Sooo much better & it clears my supply faster.
Heard spectra is quite good too

Duno how to describe to you..but inverted harder to hv milk out n stuck easily.hence I had very very very bad engorgement!!!! Oversupply of milk yet not coming out fast. Ppl massage 5 mins and pump..I massage like an hr to soften...d more I massage...d more it hardens n supply faster.
Condition was so bad I didn't rest much n my CL ask me to stop. My hubb help me suck the milk out twice else my whole upper shoulder was soooo tight with the engorgement.
I try Unimom on recommendation of a lactation masseus.was Sooo much better & it clears my supply faster.

Did u use shield for inverted nipple?

Normal nipple leh? Which pump better?
Last time i tried avent.. cannot make it.
Oh...misread ure question Thot u ask what is inverted.normal nipple Medela freestyle is good..some of my Frds like avent too & a few uses Unimom n has good reviews. Those using Unimom now using spectra..
U can check these out

My dr. Say the harmony test just count the "genes" total number make sure the number are correct.. and this cost $950.

Then she ask if we want to add on the "extended panel" which will see if the "dna" is arrange in the correct order.. With this it add up to $1.3k

don't I go use the correct term or not...

I told my in laws and my son cos i need their understanding. My in laws cook daily so my mil will not cook things i cannot eat. My son needs to know so he won't disturb me when i am not well or ask me to carry. Initially i did notice a change in behavior like he became more needy but after getting dad to spend more time with him to do fun stuff he got better. Plus he puts himself in the same situation as me by saying he has a bb too. I use baby as an excuse to get him to comply to certain behaviors. If he does not want to go home i will say bb is tired. He will normally give in.

My edd seems very accurate based on lmp but cos recent cycles have been accurate as i was on clomid for a while...

I had a few mouthful of magi mee with 饱呗,Oso can't tolerate.guess I m totally dependent on the Maxalon.once I skip..the vomiting returns.

Tpy central 1.. Caro something..later I go find my old maternity cloth n update u.
Gosh..I burnt few hundred with Asos just now...fist time buying..hope can fit the sizes..

U and I are in the same shoes. I also taking maxalon 3x a day, if not cannot stop food from coming back out.

Cuttlefish peanut crackers from tong gardens. Yums! Will be nice to go wif a beer.

I wan to go out but very lazy... feel so sleepy. Thinking of buying pants online instead. Any good deals from spring, share share wif us.

Sushi! Remember to eat cooked ones.
viewfile.php
[/url][/IMG]

Beer..... used to my fav .... everyday is a must to have but now I see alcohol, got turned off... > <, have to wait until Aug .... heehee...

I got 2 tops from spring, a red suitable for CNY and the material is very cooling and comfortable and another checkered one with folded sleeve, 2 tops for $49.90.

The pants are $36.90 but it is better to try the pants before buying.

I got XL instead for the smaller cutting, M is tight and L is only slighter bigger. The sales lady asked me not to expect to wear till birth because my hip is expanding. The tummy is already quite prominent in 3 months.

However the yoga pants Bermuda is very comfortable and I got L instead of XL because the lady say will not nice if I get too big so for the bottoms, is better to try in the shops first.

I also switched my skin care from clinque to clarins because the skin is so dull and dry now. See whether it helps. For rainbath lovers, there is offer for the giant size at only $20.90. I went over for crocs for the anti slip shoes, like it so much but never see anything I like.

I went for sushi again, did eat a few pcs of sashimi :D, can u imagine I sit there for 1.50 gulping sushi?
So satisfying..... later going to catch a night show with a gf :D

204887992dc8d0440bed7f51ed2ace5ded91ac5e.jpg

20488805d4e3322f6aae7ac357e0c3b1b7df14d3.jpg

204888090e4d5e5c4ceba544e4d663ff866d53f1.jpg

Experienced Mummies, wonder did your do anything special during the wait for the next gynae appointment as my appointment is usually 3-4 weeks apart. And that makes me worry wondering if baby is growing fine inside. :/

Thats really a prominent nice bump at 3 months @sane! Is this your 2nd pregnancy?

Don't worry, u will sure indulge once the MS stop and your appetite will regain. .... chiong ah .... and eat to ur heart content :)

What did u buy? Must really buy alot alot :D

Anyone who is 1.7m boh??

1.65 can bo :D

Sounds really terrible :(
I only noe my boobs never got so tortured and painful before and not to mention that it sagged really badly after BF :(

Experienced Mummies, wonder did your do anything special during the wait for the next gynae appointment as my appointment is usually 3-4 weeks apart. And that makes me worry wondering if baby is growing fine inside. :/

Thats really a prominent nice bump at 3 months @sane! Is this your 2nd pregnancy?

Just stay happy and positive, everything will be fine :)
It get obvious from 2nd month onwards... this is the 2nd pregnancy after my gal.

Oh...misread ure question Thot u ask what is inverted.normal nipple Medela freestyle is good..some of my Frds like avent too & a few uses Unimom n has good reviews. Those using Unimom now using spectra..
U can check these out
No problem. Didnt heard of unimom. Thanks for sharing.

No problem. Didnt heard of unimom. Thanks for sharing.
I used unimon b4 and it served me v v well... chaked up 2 freezer of fm... spectra have not tried, its another brand right?.. but shld be getting it this round. afraid my unimon may break down cos I used rather intensively previously. quite scared of the bf journey again...

viewfile.php
[/url][/IMG]

Beer..... used to my fav .... everyday is a must to have but now I see alcohol, got turned off... > <, have to wait until Aug .... heehee...

I got 2 tops from spring, a red suitable for CNY and the material is very cooling and comfortable and another checkered one with folded sleeve, 2 tops for $49.90.

The pants are $36.90 but it is better to try the pants before buying.

I got XL instead for the smaller cutting, M is tight and L is only slighter bigger. The sales lady asked me not to expect to wear till birth because my hip is expanding. The tummy is already quite prominent in 3 months.

However the yoga pants Bermuda is very comfortable and I got L instead of XL because the lady say will not nice if I get too big so for the bottoms, is better to try in the shops first.

I also switched my skin care from clinque to clarins because the skin is so dull and dry now. See whether it helps. For rainbath lovers, there is offer for the giant size at only $20.90. I went over for crocs for the anti slip shoes, like it so much but never see anything I like.

I went for sushi again, did eat a few pcs of sashimi :D, can u imagine I sit there for 1.50 gulping sushi?
So satisfying..... later going to catch a night show with a gf :D

204887992dc8d0440bed7f51ed2ace5ded91ac5e.jpg

20488805d4e3322f6aae7ac357e0c3b1b7df14d3.jpg

204888090e4d5e5c4ceba544e4d663ff866d53f1.jpg
Which spring outlet did u go to? Quite affordable. I need to get new working pants and shorts. Your tummy is pretty obvious at this stage. Very fast. I like the pink top. Nice colour.

I never really bother abt my skin. I m a lazy woman.

Another option is jelly bunny. Also v comfy rubber shoes. Cheaper option. ☺

U r so energetic! After shopping and dinner still can go for movie. I went out grocery shopping and don't feel like moving after i came home.

Can understand how u feel. Even though this is my 2nd, i also get worry in between the weeks of waiting. But just count the days till the next visit n hope for good news. Only when bb is bigger and when we r able to feel the kicks and movement, we will feel more secure.

I used unimon b4 and it served me v v well... chaked up 2 freezer of fm... spectra have not tried, its another brand right?.. but shld be getting it this round. afraid my unimon may break down cos I used rather intensively previously. quite scared of the bf journey again...
2 freezer of bm? Wa! A lot! Envy...

Don't worry, u will sure indulge once the MS stop and your appetite will regain. .... chiong ah .... and eat to ur heart content :)

What did u buy? Must really buy alot alot :D

1.65 can bo :D

Sounds really terrible :(
I only noe my boobs never got so tortured and painful before and not to mention that it sagged really badly after BF :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    302.8 KB · Views: 146
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    293.2 KB · Views: 153
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    280.8 KB · Views: 151
Which spring outlet did u go to? Quite affordable. I need to get new working pants and shorts. Your tummy is pretty obvious at this stage. Very fast. I like the pink top. Nice colour.

I never really bother abt my skin. I m a lazy woman.

Another option is jelly bunny. Also v comfy rubber shoes. Cheaper option. ☺

U r so energetic! After shopping and dinner still can go for movie. I went out grocery shopping and don't feel like moving after i came home.

I went to the branch at Nex, they have nice pants, top and dress for work too. U browse through the webbie and see whether any catch ur fancy.

www.springmaternity.com

I went to get the tickets already and now feel so regret :( because I just felt like Zzzzz .....

Okok tks I will go browse jelly bunny.

I am already tall & big size by nature..wearing L/XL/XXL.duno I too kiasu buy this size boh...hope can fit all
Hard to find maternity dress in SG where I am 1.71cm
But but...haha...I still have quite a number from my first preg.Butt itch & it's finger clicking good..haha

Back