(2015/08) Aug 2015 Mummies

Hihi, Mummyof3jays, is this your fourth????
This will be my 2nd, just tested positive this morning only.. Tml will go to one of the clinics to request for a scan to ensure sac is at the right place and also HCG tracking....

hi!
This is my first! EDD 1 Aug 2014
i've tested positive last week and went to a gynae to confirm on the same yesterday!
The doctor told me to return back in 2 weeks but I do not feel comfortable with her, could i change to another gynae at another clinic? any advises? thanks! :)

Hihi, Mummyof3jays, is this your fourth????
This will be my 2nd, just tested positive this morning only.. Tml will go to one of the clinics to request for a scan to ensure sac is at the right place and also HCG tracking....

hi hi @Libbie it's my 3rd ;) I haven't gone to gynae or gp yet

hi!
This is my first! EDD 1 Aug 2014
i've tested positive last week and went to a gynae to confirm on the same yesterday!
The doctor told me to return back in 2 weeks but I do not feel comfortable with her, could i change to another gynae at another clinic? any advises? thanks! :)

Hi hi @Raine3raine I will be seeing my gynae in 2 weeks time. Usually gynae will ask u go back confirm at week 7 in case we ovulate late. Week 7 more accurate to check

But of coz most impt u must be comfy. U are going to see the gynae for 9 months u know :)

Hello mummies! This is my first too. Super excited as it came as a great surprise to us. How many weeks are your in now? So anxious while waiting for first appt. :p

Let me intro myself :)

i am a mother of 3. #1 is gal 7, #2 is boy 3 and now this lo in my tummy
I stay at sengkang near buangkok mrt
I work part time in the morning when kids are in school. Noon will be with them and bz with online store plus daughter's filming
I am going to see Dr Benjamin Tham from TMC

I like Dr Paul Tseng and Dr Benjamin Tham from tmc

going to see Dr Banjamin in 2 weeks time. appt booked... cant wait to see my beanie.. hehe

ic, still deciding if i should find a gynae from TMC as I stay in the west, NUH is much nearer to my house and more accessible for my family members.
but the consultation fee that NUH Women's clinic seems to be higher than the private gynae I visited yesterday...
still got much more research to do!!

ic, still deciding if i should find a gynae from TMC as I stay in the west, NUH is much nearer to my house and more accessible for my family members.
but the consultation fee that NUH Women's clinic seems to be higher than the private gynae I visited yesterday...
still got much more research to do!!

slowly. we are still at early stage :)

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Hi fellow mummies and mums-to-be,
Nice to meet everyone here.
I am about 6 weeks pregnant and due date on 31 Jul 14. Will only be seeing my gynae on 19 Dec 14.

Let's enjoy our pregnancy journey together. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Hi fellow mummies and mums-to-be,
Nice to meet everyone here.
I am about 6 weeks pregnant and due date on 31 Jul 14. Will only be seeing my gynae on 19 Dec 14.

Let's enjoy our pregnancy journey together. [/COLOR]

Congrats @venus55 , i m due end july/early sug too. My 1st appt will be on 19th dec too... lets hope time pass by fast and we can see our beanie soon. Who is yr gynae?

Dr Tham seems to be very popular. Was actually considering him but am looking at Mt E Novena which he doesn't deliver there so still kinda looking around though. Hmmm.

Dr Tham seems to be very popular. Was actually considering him but am looking at Mt E Novena which he doesn't deliver there so still kinda looking around though. Hmmm.

I was seeing Dr Paul Tseng for my #2 but he was not around when I deliver so i cant comment much on his skill but overall nice gynae. i deliver thru csec. Dr Benjamin stitching super good. I gave birth at 5 plus in the late noon. 9 plus i can get off bed and walk plus scar not painful at all. UNlike my #1 gynae. Will not name. but horrible experience. And scar super pain. Took me 3 to 4 months to recover.
Thats y i decided to go back Dr Tham as I trust his stitching. But still hoping for vbac :p

Hello.. I am new here is my first one. Just went to GP to confirm is 5weeks. No idea which gynae to chose.. But prefer female gynae.. Any recommendation?

I find my energy level really low nowadays. I can almost fall asleep the moment I am not doing anything.

Just went for my HCG test.. it's 248.7... Hopefully it double or triples by Friday... Cross finger.. Can't see anything inside today..
I just booked for my appointment at NUH for Prof Biswas.. Was refered to him during my last pregnancy.. so might as well continue on... But i Heart NUH... Biswas is really good.. So is Anita Kale too... My girl @17mths had heart issue and it was managed very well by the doctors there...

@Libbie: All the best to you and beanie! I was with NUH for fertility treatment back in 2012 and was deeply impressed with the nurses and staff who showed great concern and professionalism. I am sure you will be well taken care at NUH.

Morning @venus55 and the rest of mummies.
Raining heavily. be careful and safe on the road :)

Slept well and early coz i was sooo tired ytd... Miss my noon nap. haha

hi all MTB, i just tested positive too estimate 3weeks+.

Am lost and anxious on what to do next!!??!!

gynac, hospital, baby necessities... oh gosh
Any recommendation on good gynac along hougang/Serangoon

Babe, congrats. gynae is the first thing to check if all is gd. baby necessities not now. too early. ;)

congrats :)

Slowly. Baby necessities can wait. Go Google for gynae 1st. I stay in sk but I go tmc. I am seeing Dr Benjamin Tham

Congrats new mummies! I'm a first time mum at age 25 and i'm at 14 weeks now. For female gynae recommendations, many of my doctor friends recommend:

Dr Jocelyn Wong from TMC
Dr Irene Chua from Gleneagles (I'm seeing her now and like her disposition)

Cheers!

Congrats new mummies! I'm a first time mum at age 25 and i'm at 14 weeks now. For female gynae recommendations, many of my doctor friends recommend:

Dr Jocelyn Wong from TMC
Dr Irene Chua from Gleneagles (I'm seeing her now and like her disposition)

Cheers!

Congrats. and enjoy yr pregnancy :)

Hi mummyof3jars, hope your MS clears up soon. You are really brave to withstand the commute with just plastic bags! I couldnt travel much and was given hospitalisation leave for about 2 months. Jiayou mummy! :)

Hi all mummies! I just tested positive too, should be ard 4 weeks tml. This is my #2 and will be going back to my prev female gynae dr sim at tmc since i an familiar and comfortable with her. My appointment will be 30 Dec, that is so so long and think these whole period i will try to keep calm and stay positive.

Hi mummyof3jars, hope your MS clears up soon. You are really brave to withstand the commute with just plastic bags! I couldnt travel much and was given hospitalisation leave for about 2 months. Jiayou mummy! :)

Hi @Twirlycandy : the horrible MS is during my #2

Now #3 so far nothing. Hope will not have. Cross fingers and toes . Lol

Hi all mummies! I just tested positive too, should be ard 4 weeks tml. This is my #2 and will be going back to my prev female gynae dr sim at tmc since i an familiar and comfortable with her. My appointment will be 30 Dec, that is so so long and think these whole period i will try to keep calm and stay positive.

Congrats :)
My 1st appt is on 19th. I wait until my neck long long too. Lol

Very sianz... the last time my hcg is actually at 204.7 and today its at 515.4... double but lower than my expectation. And today is the start of spotting..... Please God... I really don't want to go through my last pregnancy all over again.... I want a safe n smooth pregnancy and healthy child like majority!! :(

For those who are having 2nd or third child, what symptoms do you have? I don't even have sore boobs.... except cramps and diarrhoea a bit.... and it's the exact cramp n diarrhoea when im having my period.... really have to pray hard that I don't miss it.....

For those who are having 2nd or third child, what symptoms do you have? I don't even have sore boobs.... except cramps and diarrhoea a bit.... and it's the exact cramp n diarrhoea when im having my period.... really have to pray hard that I don't miss it.....

no symptoms yet. cross fingers and toes coz #2 MS was horrible. vomit for 4 months

Had cramps and sore nips 1 week b4 i miss my period and tested myself

Back