(2015/07) Jul 2015 mummies

I don't like sweet stuff. I always turn down birthday cakes and anything sweet. I surprise myself with this pregnancy. I had a slice of cake 2 days ago and actually enjoyed it. Amazing isn't it how such a tiny human being can influence our taste buds.

I often get kicked in my tummy too but #1 is only 2 yr old so i can't blame him too. I jus be more careful when playing w him.
This pregnancy i also stir towards sweet stuff like bubble tea! I totally can't take seafood so some weird reason. The taste and texture puts me off.

hi mummies,

do you have any back waist pain on the 1st trimester?
my wife do feel pain and 酸.
how to overcome it? can use yokoyoko?
right i only can massage her back nie

been thinking wat to have for lunch with #1 in tow with me in the office... macD is so not in my list.....

hi mummies,

Yokoyoko n salonpas cannot be used if there is pain n ache. I have lower backache n extreme fatigue so i have been visiting a tcm physician. He would prescribe pregnancy safe medicine.

Yokoyoko n salonpas cannot be used if there is pain n ache. I have lower backache n extreme fatigue so i have been visiting a tcm physician. He would prescribe pregnancy safe medicine.
But salonpas is only heat.. theres no pain killer in it.. as i have very bad backache i have no choice but to use kefentech patch which has pain killer in it

hi mummies,

Hi zhen yue, u may wanna try the panaway essential oils to ease aches n pains. works v well for me.

Hi zhen yue, u may wanna try the panaway essential oils to ease aches n pains. works v well for me.
panaway cannot be used on pregnant woman as it contains wintergreen. I din know initially and help to apply on my hubby, for one whole day i feel so uncomfortable like very terrible ms until i use peppermint to reduce the effect

panaway cannot be used on pregnant woman as it contains wintergreen. I din know initially and help to apply on my hubby, for one whole day i feel so uncomfortable like very terrible ms until i use peppermint to reduce the effect
Really? I saw some say can some say cannot..lucky i stopped,using deep relief now.. shiok

i was looking at the holidays next year and realise that i will miss out a lot of long weekend.
Apr long weekend probably the last one to travel liao....
May to Sep, every month also got long weekend leh....aiyo

Local staycation also shiok! I'm planning to go rws in mid Jan, so looking forward! Nowadays no motivation at work anymore ha

by the time our bb steady for travel, no more long weekend liao.

my #1 i travel only when he is about 6 months old.

By May, i think we cannot travel already right?

My #1 travelled at 8wks to Korea coz we had to attend a family wedding. Actually very good time to travel! They r sleeping all the time and airfare cheap at that infant stage. Just need to latch as my weapon. And baby carrier all the way. Very happy can get out of the house and go shopping and myeongdong with her.

I'm traveling over this Xmas to beach resort, then in feb will be going to Perth also,that's my last trip before birth. Then probably the next holiday will have to plan after sept already. Maybe go to a relaxing beach with other family friends for a good relaxing break.

Sugarling, go before u hit third trimester is safer. Do U have other children? If just u and hubby, can do a final romantic trip.

@saraiii so many trips lined up, super shiok!! Actually I agree with you, the younger they are the easier it is to travel with them. Latching is indeed the best weapon ever!!! Take off landing just latch and don't need to worry they will cry. I also use this weapon and bring my #1 to watch movie when she was very young, just latch and make her fall asleep then I can enjoy the entire movie muahahaha.

Yallo,
We usually book quite early in the year coz airfare cheaper, was even before we got positive. Thank god the trips happen to all fall in my second trimester!! Good timing. Wah, u r even more steady, go to cinema!!! I didn't dare to step into cinema!! Haha

Hello mummies...
Nausea kicked in alr. So crappy... :(
Can't even cook. I can't tahan smell of raw good. I am muslim so not many food options also. Everytime end up eating fast food :(
Ystd went out for a dinner event with a friend. Cudnt eat my food at normal speed. She was kept wondering if I was ok. Cudnt tell her also Bec hb said can tell only in Jan. Haiz...
I am craving for sambal food. Tomorrow I am gona cook all my favorite food. Fingers crossed can pull thru in the kitchen.

Someone here mentioned Dr Kang at Mt A. Is it dr Chua Kang?

is it okie to attend wedding dinner?
my #1 time, i skipped one of my colleague wedding coz i dont want to crash......somemore not very close type

My in-law's side having some wedding...i abit lazy to go.
Told my hubby to attend himself but he keep insisting me to go..arrgghh

I wanted to have my appt much later. But decided to bring it forward coz I'm going for a road trip up to Malaysia. But im glad I did. This ultimately confirmed my pregnancy. And, the gynae gave me aspirin and duphaston to support this pregnancy based on #1 experience. This increases my Confidence to go for the holiday

Sugarling,
Hmm, if u like beaches, I like to go koh Samui and Phuket. Pamper urself, stay in those very nice resorts on quiet beaches, go for massage and spa and just chillax without kids.

If u like shopping and more activity, Taiwan and Japan has a good mix, nice to go without kids, can cover sightseeing as well as shopping.

And if u like farmstay, wineries, road drive, Australia is pretty too.

I'm guessing u won't want to go too far at this point right? So uk and U.S. is probably out.

Erlisa! ! Super happy for you.. although i can't say i tried v long for my #2, we tried for abt 7months before we concieved but already i was so tired of not striking every month and the waiting is agony! So i can totally feel your joy! Congrats congrats congrats!!!

is it okie to attend wedding dinner?
my #1 time, i skipped one of my colleague wedding coz i dont want to crash......somemore not very close type

My in-law's side having some wedding...i abit lazy to go.
Told my hubby to attend himself but he keep insisting me to go..arrgghh
My mom say can attend wedding dinner but the most pantang is when groom fetch bride do not see. Coz that time they are the biggest but being preggy also big so clash.

@mommasg50 How far along are you? Wah u still have energy to cook? Salute leh!!

I have not been cooking for so many weeks already. So guilty of it. No energy to do anything. Kitchen in a mess. House super dusty. And the poor hubby, is now doing the cleaning while I lay down resting, napping, or watching TV. But I'm telling myself just now, tomorrow must try to cook... So i bought frozen chicken wings and will deal with them tomorrow morning, even just to do simple marinate and fry them for lunch. That will be a big leap for me if I eventually managed to do that....!

Back