(2015/05) May 2015 Mummies

U all so lucky!! At 3 mths ppl already give up seats to me... Waist from 25in, now at least 39in.... Lol.
Now i trying to "enjoy" the preggy figure.... But very hard to see in the mirror..lol

Weekend is not long enough! Haha so much to do so little time. My tummy suddenly grew last 2 weeks. Some colleagues just found out I am pregnant only last week. Feel so uncomfortable with big belly esp aft makan

Wah u must be really petite!! Envy! Hehe

U all so lucky!! At 3 mths ppl already give up seats to me... Waist from 25in, now at least 39in.... Lol.
Now i trying to "enjoy" the preggy figure.... But very hard to see in the mirror..lol

Me too. Hahhaha.. 3mths alrdy ppl give up seats to me. No complaints tho. Gladly received. But somehow lately, ppl kinda think twice to give up the seats like as if I am just fat and not pregnant. And at times I have to ask for it. I walk like penguin alrdy.

That time at spore expo baby care fair, a promoter trying to sell stuff and asked me if I have kids, to which I answer no. (Which is true, kid still in tummy so still consider no kids lah!)
Then she looked at me and asked if I am pregnant. I looked at her, rolled my eyes and tell her in her face, "nopes I am not pregnant, I am just fat and I have lots of time to just come to the fair!" And then just walked off
She was just shock when I said that.

I'm week 27 this week and people are still giving me the " is she fat or pregnant " look :(

Wanted to take some maternity shoots but the bump is not even big enough :(
My friends could even joke and say " I'm not pregnant and yet my tummy is even bigger than urs"

Grow baby grow haha

I'm week 27 this week and people are still giving me the " is she fat or pregnant " look :(

Wanted to take some maternity shoots but the bump is not even big enough :(
My friends could even joke and say " I'm not pregnant and yet my tummy is even bigger than urs"

Grow baby grow haha
haha. my bro's gf say i look less pregnant than her friends or cols.

Heehee me too leh, very early got pple give up seats to me liao. Plus I always 'exaggerate' my bump when getting on public transport, like pulling my dress abit tighter. :D

Do u all wake up in the middle of the nite? Now I keep waking up every 2hrs
Can't really have deep slp
Is either got dream, urgent if not baby moving
So tired when waking up to work Lo

Do u all have numb hand n fingers when wake up? I have lei wanna use hp then feel so stiff then must do hand exercise then feel better
Even now still feel so stiff like blood can't flow well

At night, I will wake up abt 2 or 3 times to go and pee. So far thats the only thing that wakes me up. There was once that I woke up coz I was hungry. Hehehe... just a one time occurrence tho.

Yeah i always haf vivid dreams, so wen alarm rings is like din even had my slp!
Ya bb tend to rumbling more when 3rd tri nearing, i always had urge to pee in middle of zzzz.

Do u all have numb hand n fingers when wake up? I have lei wanna use hp then feel so stiff then must do hand exercise then feel better
Even now still feel so stiff like blood can't flow well

Ya my fingers numb quite often, but the worse is the sudden spasms n pulling of both legs at the same time!!!

Went shopping after work today and realised green veins getting prominent across chest area kind of scary looking... bras are making me really uncomfortable too.. found a great alternative. . The airism bratop camisole from uniqlo... hehehe promo for cny period.. currently $19.90

Ya the green veins will be more obvious during bf-ing... Mine been same colour same spot nv lighten for 4yrs, very ugly...lol. Cannot wear plunging neckline ....
Uniqlo bratop really comfy n lasting also.. Worth the $$ :)

Previously i bot a cream for application after giving birth so wont sag or darken the veins, but no effect. If anyone haf any recommendation can intro me better cream...hehe. TIA

Ya the green veins will be more obvious during bf-ing... Mine been same colour same spot nv lighten for 4yrs, very ugly...lol. Cannot wear plunging neckline ....

Previously i bot a cream for application after giving birth so wont sag or darken the veins, but no effect. If anyone haf any recommendation can intro me better cream...hehe. TIA
I also have problem with my bras. No matter what size its so uncomfortable. Haven't try uniqlo though!

Trust me, i have that throughout my whole 2nd trimester. Then from week 26 onwards, i cant fall asleep until 3am :( no matter how tired i am

Haha... just happened to do some window shopping so I tot maybe I will only get 1 to try out 1st .. almost stopped hubby cos he grabbed 1 more off the rack.. but after trying in the fitting room I came out and get 1 more..:D

@furbee .. u were saying it is lasting.. I'm so tempted to get more since now it's 2/3 of the original price. .. just that the outlet i went dun have much L size... prepare for further expansion..;) they have up till XL size I think..

Oh, and if there is a solution for the green veins, I will wanna know too.. I thought they will go off after breastfeeding or maybe lighten.. I hope the veins won't worsen and pop out in texture in near future . .:oops:..

My gynae is from TMC, we have option to delivery at TMC and Mt. A, any advice or experience on which hospital to choose? more on service not cost.

A few colleagues all say Mt.A, but Doc said TMC's nurse is more professional as Mt. A is general hospital.

Thanks

Last edited:
Trust me, i have that throughout my whole 2nd trimester. Then from week 26 onwards, i cant fall asleep until 3am :( no matter how tired i am
same here. i wake up even more often now to pee. like once every 2 hrs. if not pee, then is my bb performing some stunts / dancing inside / doing kungfu. i tried sleeping on my side, he do more vigorously lo.

same here. i wake up even more often now to pee. like once every 2 hrs. if not pee, then is my bb performing some stunts / dancing inside / doing kungfu. i tried sleeping on my side, he do more vigorously lo.

Unfortunately this will continue thruout third trimester so hang in there mommies! Im feeling pretty zombified today oso cos keep waking up to pee. Hopefully got chance to rest more during the upcoming holidays

Unfortunately this will continue thruout third trimester so hang in there mommies! Im feeling pretty zombified today oso cos keep waking up to pee. Hopefully got chance to rest more during the upcoming holidays
i am also very stoned today. plus whole day conf call make me want to zzz during the call. hopefully can rest more during CNY too cos i really can zzz the moment i lay on my bed but wake up every 2 hrs to pee n coax the bb inside to zzz with me n exercise tml lol

So far I am still ok, only wake up once every night for pee. But sometimes, cannot get back to sleep easily as before. Thus during the day always feel sleepy. Looks like going back to my 1st trimester again, where feel sleepy all the time. yawn.....

My gynae is from TMC, we have option to delivery at TMC and Mt. A, any advice or experience on which hospital to choose? more on service not cost.

A few colleagues all say Mt.A, but Doc said TMC's nurse is more professional as Mt. A is general hospital.

Thanks
My gynae also tmc. And his clinic at tmc. I choose tmc as i feel that the nurse at tmc are so caring and attentive :) there was once i was there for my appt. This nurse came to me and said i look pale, faster go eat (my gynae went to deliver someone last min ) . And true enough i haven't had my breakfast. I personally like the standards there

Haha what ever position i sleep, bb moves so much. Sometimes he kick so hard my pee leaked :(

Happy Lunar New Year everyone! may this new year bring more joy and happiness to everyone! To those celebrating, enjoy the sumptuous meal later.
To the rest, enjoy the holidays! !

I'm off to a short getaway!! Last one before the baby! Xoxo

Happy lunar new year mummies, and all at home. Have a joyous and blessed new year, and all ur desires be fulfilled!!!!

Feel so wierd don need to do anything
Wanted to help out but everyone in d family ask me don need to help
Make me so free and "useless"

Hahahaa
I m so restless and energetic during CNY lei

Lol, my parents staying with me so i also nv do housework :x *shy*
Been playing mj so gotten lil beauty slp, when i close eyes baby start to workout.... Sigh.
This cny like very short, hoping faster countdown to delivery...hehe

Been playing mj so gotten lil beauty slp, when i close eyes baby start to workout.... Sigh.
wah.... i am a bit nervous counting down to delivery ..... time flies so fast. Hope to go back to my second trimester.... lols.

MJ how i miss you! My frens used to come over monthly n we'll play till 2-3am. But ever since #1 came along haven been playing liao sobz sobz… in fact haven touched a tile in yrs!

3 more mths to full term for me. Oh my how time flies! Meanwhile all my tshirts r getting too short due to my bump lol… but since only another 3 mths so not bothering to buy more maternity clothes.

Back