(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

he will chew but no teeth leh, so i think juz swallow ba.. coz i cut into very small pieces

ya lor no teeth.. we was shaking our heads too... we tot he not interested in baby food, so stop his porridge, but when we are eating in the kitchen he will walk in his walker and rush over... he can "fly" with his walker very fast too... mine has 1 pearlie in the process too. So far heng not fussy yet. but his poo is those teething poo type already

he dun wan puree or brown rice or porridge .

yesterday i fed him macaroni with pumpkim he ate alot ... jia lat leh.. dun know he can digest or not.. but see his poo dun have macaroni bits or kuay teow bits lah haha ...
Hahaha your lo is sooo cute .. mine is still refusing sweet potato, avocado and oat.. still on milk..

something very random.. anyone of you mummies still not back to your pre-pregnancy weight? I am still at 2-3kg more for months already! sian..

something very random.. anyone of you mummies still not back to your pre-pregnancy weight? I am still at 2-3kg more for months already! sian..
I went back... but these few mths gain weight instead.

Each of my pregnancy after confinement I will go back to pre pregnancy weight or even lighter than pre pregnancy weight.
But the next few mths I will gain weight instead. .. too stress looking after bb so end up eating more. Need more energy also. No food no strength leh ... lol

My hubby say excuses... I tam jiak say tam jiak can liao

Each of my pregnancy after confinement I will go back to pre pregnancy weight or even lighter than pre pregnancy weight.
But the next few mths I will gain weight instead. .. too stress looking after bb so end up eating more. Need more energy also. No food no strength leh ... lol

hahaha, my mum was shocked at my appetite now.. but i dunno if it is due to breastfeeding.. was wondering if my appetite will shrink after I stop. and if it doesn't gone case liao..

same like me ... i lost weight to be lighter than pre pregnancy when get back to work ..

then now regain back to near pre pregnancy weight lolz ... i guess less BF is the reason cos .. weight gain and BF work hand in hand
when less bf weight gain will come lolz

hahaha, my mum was shocked at my appetite now.. but i dunno if it is due to breastfeeding.. was wondering if my appetite will shrink after I stop. and if it doesn't gone case liao..
if you are still actively BF ... no matter how much you eat u still wont gain weight ..cos the intake channel to BM ... but once u catch down BF BEWARE lolz
weight gain will come back if you continue to eat like during BF

u put on alot meh... but your BF so weight should cut down alot wat
I put on almost 10-11kgs during pregnancy
On the 3rd month then I start to lose 1kgs per week
Then I start to drop 1 pump due to work then the weight stagnant all the way now
BTW after 5-6months delivery tummy still look pregnant?
Mine still 2-3months pregnant look and tummy is still loose loose type

Tummy very hard to lose....

My tummy machiam 5 mths preggy after my meal...

same lolz the tummy is one stubborn area that is hard to lose ...

overall i may still be below my prepregnancy weight but the tummy haiz ... i dunno wat to do ...

down to 3 pumps per day liao... my weight also increase le...
must control liao haha

eh... how to down to 2 huh from a 8 hr break to 12 hr break quite a gap...

down to 3 pumps per day liao... my weight also increase le...
must control liao haha

eh... how to down to 2 huh from a 8 hr break to 12 hr break quite a gap...
I Jus down to 2 pump per day
When I go to 3 pump my breast does not engorge that much already
And of cos supply reduce drastically too

I think ecym is concerned with engorgement / blocked ducts if drop to 2.ppd

Thanks @gammahedging ... yes ... i cant just drag to 8 to 12 hrs this way... now dragging till 9-10hrs mark... but its very disruptive to daily schedule... i need to make use of the long weekend to down to 2 ...haha ley chey....cuz i have to empty the boobs at every pump else i will sure have blocked ducts... even at 3 days pump, although reduced, i am still producing 1L daily...of cos not as much as @gammahedging hehehe

but I am so looking forward to stop pumping yeah!

Thanks @gammahedging ... yes ... i cant just drag to 8 to 12 hrs this way... now dragging till 9-10hrs mark... but its very disruptive to daily schedule... i need to make use of the long weekend to down to 2 ...haha ley chey....cuz i have to empty the boobs at every pump else i will sure have blocked ducts... even at 3 days pump, although reduced, i am still producing 1L daily...of cos not as much as @gammahedging hehehe

am still at 4 ppd. damn scared of supply tanking if I drop pumps. although LO has started solids she still can finish 1 btl of milk soon after?? *jaw drop*

How much solids are u all feeding now? My lo taking lesser milk these days. Sometimes only 400-500ml a day. Worried..anyone also like that?

Wow!! So envy of your supply

How much solids are u all feeding now? My lo taking lesser milk these days. Sometimes only 400-500ml a day. Worried..anyone also like that?
my PD said if they start solid ... and milk intake as long as above 500ml it is ok

my gal taking brown rice cereal 2-3x per day..milk intake more than 500ml but less than 1000ml

Wow!! So envy of your supply

Thanks but ...you should envy @gammahedging supply ... mine is sheer hardwork to build this supply

my PD said if they start solid ... and milk intake as long as above 500ml it is ok

my gal taking brown rice cereal 2-3x per day..milk intake more than 500ml but less than 1000ml

My girl still at exploratory mode, still on different puree... and my MIL not consistent in giving her too... going to start her on HB cereals soon...

am still at 4 ppd. damn scared of supply tanking if I drop pumps. although LO has started solids she still can finish 1 btl of milk soon after?? *jaw drop*
where got so easily tank for your case... look I only managed to drop from 6 to 3 pumps in ONE month, supply dropped from 1.2L to 1L...

Thanks.. So tough to reach 500ml sometimes. Even her night feeds she cut them all out.. Solids I only give her a bit of porridge at abt 11pm and a fruit/veg purée in the evening. Duno why she cut her milk till so drastic.

Thanks but ...you should envy @gammahedging supply ... mine is sheer hardwork to build this supply

My girl still at exploratory mode, still on different puree... and my MIL not consistent in giving her too... going to start her on HB cereals soon...

where got so easily tank for your case... look I only managed to drop from 6 to 3 pumps in ONE month, supply dropped from 1.2L to 1L...
dunno leh sometimes r random things happen . also saw ppl turned from being oversupliers to being under suppliers

how much did ur supply drop after dropping pump? i am thinking to drop 1 pump too.. but having mixed feelings..

hahaha! same as my girl leh.. my mum say she needs milk to sleep for every nap. So she can finish one 140ml bottle even after she finish her brown rice half an hour ago.. or at 4 pm she finish one bottle and at 430-445pm she needs to nap, she can finish another bottle. omg! one reason why I hven been dropping pump..

Back