(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

My boy didn't like carrot as much on his own... he didn't cringe, but looked a little unsure... but he is fine when I gave it to him together with the rice cereal... so maybe it's the texture??
i guess its texture too.. cos i tried the carrot l blended for her, abit rough when swallow.. maybe i din put enuf water.. haha..

aiyo, my gal hungry also wont cry one.. just suck her pillow and look sleepy.. i think if we nv feed her, she will just self soothe to slp by sucking her pillow lo.... dunno why she doesn't cry for milk, maybe she dun like milk...
Same as my girl! Haha usually she drinks well at night so I still force myself to wake up to feed her if she didn't drink much in the day. No choice leh. Sometimes drink real little

i guess its texture too.. cos i tried the carrot l blended for her, abit rough when swallow.. maybe i din put enuf water.. haha..
My girl loves carrot leh. She loves all the starchy carbs like carrot, potato, sweet potato, pumpkin, butternut squash and avocado. She hates apple and pear..think fruits got a bit more sourish acidic taste she doesn't like..

Same as my girl! Haha usually she drinks well at night so I still force myself to wake up to feed her if she didn't drink much in the day. No choice leh. Sometimes drink real little
haha, i dunno how much she drinks at night leh.. i always latch her in the middle of night and she usually pulls off after 1 min and go back to slp.. i wonder if she is just comfort latching..

ya! i bought from cold storage, 1kg is 11.40$ omg. hahaha. having a baby is exp!

Giant having offer for butternut squash this week - $2.30 per kg!

Sadly I don't think my boy likes pumpkin, squash type items very much. Fed him pumpkin for the first time and he spit it all out... Papaya too, he don't like...

Giant having offer for butternut squash this week - $2.30 per kg!

Sadly I don't think my boy likes pumpkin, squash type items very much. Fed him pumpkin for the first time and he spit it all out... Papaya too, he don't like...
yes!! i bought it over the weekends, one big butternut only $4. very cheap compare to cold storage..

btw, anyone of your lo, love their solids so much that they cannot wait and start crying if we serve them slow.. haha.

yes!! i bought it over the weekends, one big butternut only $4. very cheap compare to cold storage..

btw, anyone of your lo, love their solids so much that they cannot wait and start crying if we serve them slow.. haha.
Mine!! My boy will fuss if i tell him "no more"! Hahhaa.
I will usually put the puree in avent storage cups and whenever he see the cup, he will open his mouth big big waiting to be served. lol.
Started him with apple and pear puree last wk, gonna explore new fruits this wkend.

I will usually put the puree in avent storage cups and whenever he see the cup, he will open his mouth big big waiting to be served. lol.
Started him with apple and pear puree last wk, gonna explore new fruits this wkend.
I tried sweet potato last sat and Sunday and he spit it out :( that was his first solid. Maybe I should try avocado? Or maybe it's a wrong timing.. closed to his sleeping time ;)

I tried sweet potato last sat and Sunday and he spit it out :( that was his first solid. Maybe I should try avocado? Or maybe it's a wrong timing.. closed to his sleeping time ;)

Better to try in the morning / noon, so if there's any allergies you can monitor in the day.

Hmm I only tried carrot once with him so far, he din like and spit everything out. My mil feeds him porridge.
Looking forward to a free weekend when I can feed him purées!

try to start cereals or vege instead of fruits...coz most fruits are sweet in nature...

mine will also fuss when i told her no more

I think my bb is the only 1 strange bb.

He was ok for porridge for around 2 weeks then he started to reject it. He wants grainy stuff. Fed him kuay teow he so happy n asking for more.

Gave him puree he also reject. Zzz but I worry his tummy can't digest the grainy stuff..

All your LO grow teeth already? Mine haven't, so I dun dare to give him too solid stuff. Only puree and cereal. But he can bite real hard with his gums...lol.

All your LO grow teeth already? Mine haven't, so I dun dare to give him too solid stuff. Only puree and cereal. But he can bite real hard with his gums...lol.
in haven't got any teeth. But mine likes to eat bread n more solid stuff rather than mashy porridge or puree..

in haven't got any teeth. But mine likes to eat bread n more solid stuff rather than mashy porridge or puree..
wah Dawn, your baby so advanced! no teeth can also eat bread!... mine has two front pearlie in the process...so so fussy these nites... Hb and I become "panda" liao...

I think my bb is the only 1 strange bb.

He was ok for porridge for around 2 weeks then he started to reject it. He wants grainy stuff. Fed him kuay teow he so happy n asking for more.

Gave him puree he also reject. Zzz but I worry his tummy can't digest the grainy stuff..
wah so fast give kuay teow already! i am still giving my lo puree and brown rice paste..

wah Dawn, your baby so advanced! no teeth can also eat bread!... mine has two front pearlie in the process...so so fussy these nites... Hb and I become "panda" liao...
wah 2 some more ..that is fast

my gal no teeth but also fussy lah.. haiz ..

wah so fast give kuay teow already! i am still giving my lo puree and brown rice paste..
mine also still on brown rice and limited puree lolz

So does he "chew" with his gum? Or just swallow?

he will chew but no teeth leh, so i think juz swallow ba.. coz i cut into very small pieces

ya lor no teeth.. we was shaking our heads too... we tot he not interested in baby food, so stop his porridge, but when we are eating in the kitchen he will walk in his walker and rush over... he can "fly" with his walker very fast too... mine has 1 pearlie in the process too. So far heng not fussy yet. but his poo is those teething poo type already

he dun wan puree or brown rice or porridge .

yesterday i fed him macaroni with pumpkim he ate alot ... jia lat leh.. dun know he can digest or not.. but see his poo dun have macaroni bits or kuay teow bits lah haha ...

he will chew but no teeth leh, so i think juz swallow ba.. coz i cut into very small pieces

ya lor no teeth.. we was shaking our heads too... we tot he not interested in baby food, so stop his porridge, but when we are eating in the kitchen he will walk in his walker and rush over... he can "fly" with his walker very fast too... mine has 1 pearlie in the process too. So far heng not fussy yet. but his poo is those teething poo type already

yesterday i fed him macaroni with pumpkim he ate alot ... jia lat leh.. dun know he can digest or not.. but see his poo dun have macaroni bits or kuay teow bits lah haha ...
wah your kid really taking advance food ...

How to see teething poo?
my boy these few nites din sleep well. Keep tugging his ears, tossing around and whining. Not sure if he is teething or what...tired die mi...x_x

@xicloudix wah ur boy really advance! Skip so many steps... I havent really let mine sit in walker. He can't sit up yet. So I jus test test pop him up with pillow support for awhile.

Food wise I'm still testing out purée. It's pear this wk n finally he is eating!

wah your kid really taking advance food ...
ya lo... my lo's poo become more stinky ever since she started on solids lol!

and she loves her solids.. i notice her milk intake drop whenever i am home and nurse her whole day.. she can drink up to 5 times a day only..

How to see teething poo?
my boy these few nites din sleep well. Keep tugging his ears, tossing around and whining. Not sure if he is teething or what...tired die mi...x_x
Runny.. but not diaherroa n it's very stinky!..u can Google the image for teething poo...

May I know if any mummies having flu n cough when bfing? Which medi is safe for bfing? I'm gonna go c family dr nearby my house later so thought of asking the suggested medi from e dr later. TIA

Any mummies still having irregular periods after giving birth for half a yr??
It takes time for ur body to recover

For my #1 n #3 my period came back regularly after confinement

For my #2 my period was irregular even with help of yasmin for 3 yrs until I kenna my #3 even though I taking yasmin + menses inducing medicine :(

Dun stress urself muz relax ur body still in recovery stage. In tcm they believe ur body still weak thus unable to regulate menses normally. . U can try see a tcm or eat more tonics.

Dun anyhow take menses inducing medicine unless u can 100000% sure u are not preggy....

My kkh gynae says My bb lucky is boy not gal else her fertility system will be affected by the menses inducing medicine given by my outside gynae from a reputable clinic...

It takes time for ur body to recover

For my #1 n #3 my period came back regularly after confinement

For my #2 my period was irregular even with help of yasmin for 3 yrs until I kenna my #3 even though I taking yasmin + menses inducing medicine :(

Dun stress urself muz relax ur body still in recovery stage. In tcm they believe ur body still weak thus unable to regulate menses normally. . U can try see a tcm or eat more tonics.

Dun anyhow take menses inducing medicine unless u can 100000% sure u are not preggy....

My kkh gynae says My bb lucky is boy not gal else her fertility system will be affected by the menses inducing medicine given by my outside gynae from a reputable clinic...
Wow thks for the info! Can share how irregular was ur period after ur #2?
For me, I'm having period every 2 wks. And the flow n amt of blood loss was way more than wad i experience b4 preggie. I tot its normal to be irregular at this stage, bt ytd went bk for a chk wth my gynae and he suspected i may be having polyps in my womb. He ask me to monitor for 2 wks b4 gg bk to him. So nw im nt sure if this is considered normal or not... :(

Wow thks for the info! Can share how irregular was ur period after ur #2?
For me, I'm having period every 2 wks. And the flow n amt of blood loss was way more than wad i experience b4 preggie. I tot its normal to be irregular at this stage, bt ytd went bk for a chk wth my gynae and he suspected i may be having polyps in my womb. He ask me to monitor for 2 wks b4 gg bk to him. So nw im nt sure if this is considered normal or not... :(
mine is nv have period or it comes lightly once every few mths... the gynae who prescribed me the med suspect me to have a lump in my womb too he says its common and not harmful thus he gave me the menses inducing medicine... but that lump turn out to be my BB

anyway. for ur case, having period every 2 weeks is definitely not normal plus its big flow. Better listen to ur gynae and have a through check up if it continues. Meanwhile having big loss of blood is quite weak for u too, remember to eat more iron rich food to replensish. I am not sure if u can still drink red date tea if can do drink it in moderation

May I know if any mummies having flu n cough when bfing? Which medi is safe for bfing? I'm gonna go c family dr nearby my house later so thought of asking the suggested medi from e dr later. TIA
i din take any medicine... i use natural remedy such as taking honey lemon .and try to get as much rest as possible

mine is nv have period or it comes lightly once every few mths... the gynae who prescribed me the med suspect me to have a lump in my womb too he says its common and not harmful thus he gave me the menses inducing medicine... but that lump turn out to be my BB

anyway. for ur case, having period every 2 weeks is definitely not normal plus its big flow. Better listen to ur gynae and have a through check up if it continues. Meanwhile having big loss of blood is quite weak for u too, remember to eat more iron rich food to replensish. I am not sure if u can still drink red date tea if can do drink it in moderation
Ohhh, u mean he did the ultrascan for u bt din realize its a foetus??

if heavy flow bleeding and somemore is every 2 week better have it check .. for our case...it is no menses so i hack care .. infact more than happy lolz
cos i hate menses :p i dun bother to even take medicine to induce it lolz .. my longest freedom months is 5 months and i am not pregnant but the mense after that got me pregnant with #2 lolz

if heavy flow bleeding and somemore is every 2 week better have it check .. for our case...it is no menses so i hack care .. infact more than happy lolz
cos i hate menses :p i dun bother to even take medicine to induce it lolz .. my longest freedom months is 5 months and i am not pregnant but the mense after that got me pregnant with #2 lolz
Ya!! Hahahaa. Hate menses too. Imagine i gt to deal with it every 2 wks... Make me miss my pregnancy days even more.. lol

Ohhh, u mean he did the ultrascan for u bt din realize its a foetus??
Yep ultrasound he says it's a lump that's not harmful. N being long period of total no menses even though using yasmin. he decided to I duce my menses hope to regulate my body back.

N it's early pregnancy thus urine test didn't turn positive too.

After that when we confront him he can still say that induce menses med can act as tonic too for my bb.. siao....

But my kkh gynae says no such thing. Juz ask me pray not a bb gal ..

Mine even longer.... 3 yrs of haywire.. sometimes only 1 day of spotting...

Yep ultrasound he says it's a lump that's not harmful. N being long period of total no menses even though using yasmin. he decided to I duce my menses hope to regulate my body back.

N it's early pregnancy thus urine test didn't turn positive too.

After that when we confront him he can still say that induce menses med can act as tonic too for my bb.. siao....

But my kkh gynae says no such thing. Juz ask me pray not a bb gal ..
Wahhh tt gynae sound so unprofessional, gosh! Bt did u suspect u might be preggie b4 the scan??

was it duphaston tt was given

This is safe for pregnancy correct .? I dun think it's this...

The one I took was for 7 days have to take at exact same time each day for it to be effective. But after 2 weeks my menses still not here that why I panic n went to kkh instead n found its actually a bb not lump. .. n that's why I was labelled as "high risk pregnancy " n tell me to pray not bb gal... coz her reproduction organs will b affected. But boys will be safe

The one I took was for 7 days have to take at exact same time each day for it to be effective. But after 2 weeks my menses still not here that why I panic n went to kkh instead n found its actually a bb not lump. .. n that's why I was labelled as "high risk pregnancy " n tell me to pray not bb gal... coz her reproduction organs will b affected. But boys will be safe
it is also used to induce menses. I had a hard time explaining to someone in the 2ww thread abt why it works in maintaining pregnancy and inducing menses. but yes it is used in both cases
u can try reading abt it

Oh no must have been so worrying that time. Stupid gynae! Nvm all over and safe baby in your arms now

Oh no must have been so worrying that time. Stupid gynae! Nvm all over and safe baby in your arms now
Yep all over hehe :) bb sleeping with Me everyday now. So peaceful when he sleeps... n makes me feel that it's worth it to go through all the hardships of pregnancy. ... but they grow up too fast !!! Muz really treasure the times they are babies n toddler... time flies very fast. ..

Would like to check how your lo express he/she doesn't like the food?
I try feeding apple puree yesterday my lo give those want to vomit behavior after a few mouth
This is Too full or dun like?

Would like to check how your lo express he/she doesn't like the food?
I try feeding apple puree yesterday my lo give those want to vomit behavior after a few mouth
This is Too full or dun like?
my gal will push the spoon out using her tongue or the food she wont swallow den spit out.. she doesnt like apple puree too.. i think cos apple puree can be sour..

Back