(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Oh dear I still 自我安慰...I told myself tummy can back to original shape but seem like it's not that way...

There are ppl who went back to orginal shape... my sil.. my mum.. all went back to original

But mine...自我安慰for 5 yrs already....

I was m -l size before my #1 pregnancy

This yr cny I finally 觉醒n threw the confirm impossible clothes that i can't wear (m n l size)

Now I only hope to downgrade to xl size .....

Coz hips expand already very hard shrink

There are ppl who went back to orginal shape... my sil.. my mum.. all went back to original

This yr cny I finally 觉醒n threw the confirm impossible clothes that i can't wear (m n l size)

U dint use the tight cloth to wrap ard ur hips during confinement?

U dint use the tight cloth to wrap ard ur hips during confinement?
Yes have.. but nv slim back.. I read in some articles it takes 6 mths to push back the hip bones...

Ur hips went back to normal already Bcoz of binding ??? Then I muz be more hardworking already.... I am very lazy by the end of the day I can't even open my eyes so tiring...

Yes have.. but nv slim back.. I read in some articles it takes 6 mths to push back the hip bones...

Ur hips went back to normal already Bcoz of binding ??? Then I muz be more hardworking already.... I am very lazy by the end of the day I can't even open my eyes so tiring...
Lol I think is 6 months to face e cruel fact...haha

Omg liao lor...I still keep till song song but feel so paiseh wearing it in e office cos tummy very big...no imagine liao omg omg...

5 yrs? Haha no wonder I still jin happy waiting...how la I c my sis back to pre pregnant shape I thought same for myself...

Mbe c-sec so it's harder compare to natural birth? ==lll

Omg liao lor...I still keep till song song but feel so paiseh wearing it in e office cos tummy very big...no imagine liao omg omg...

5 yrs? Haha no wonder I still jin happy waiting...how la I c my sis back to pre pregnant shape I thought same for myself...

Mbe c-sec so it's harder compare to natural birth? ==lll
C section normally take longer to recover n return to shape.. u still have chance !!

Mine natural.... my colleague told me if 6 mths nv recover then no need 抱太大希望了 :( my bb already 7 mths old now. ..

Need advice
From 2 ppd my milk is around 50ml per pump so I want to stop
Been 1.5day no pump and now I feel pain on breast. Should I pump the milk out or continue dun care in order to stop?

C section normally take longer to recover n return to shape.. u still have chance !!

Mine natural.... my colleague told me if 6 mths nv recover then no need 抱太大希望了 :( my bb already 7 mths old now. ..

I wonder whether I 太操劳,I am thinner than pre preggy... Pants also loose loose, that day my mum cooked black chicken for me, I ask my hubby izzit cos I look very cui... Lol

My grl trying to stand. Shaky2. Do u guys buy walker for ur lo? My fren say doctor dont encourage... I thot its better? #confuse

Me! I just bought a walker yay! Baby loves the old walker at my mil place so I bought a new one to put at my own place.

Anybody thinking of bringing bb out for holiday alr?

*pray* officially on 2 ppd...5am and 6pm ...hopefully i can tahan cuz i nvr bring pump to work! hahaha

Anybody thinking of bringing bb out for holiday alr?
Me! Next month to Perth! with both side parents and self drive...

My grl trying to stand. Shaky2. Do u guys buy walker for ur lo? My fren say doctor dont encourage... I thot its better? #confuse
i think if you put her in walker not more than an hour in it, its fine la... anyway not all babies like to be in walker for so long!

i am using walker too.. at least don't need to keep watching her as she crawl on the floor.. she is soooo active!
*pray* officially on 2 ppd...5am and 6pm ...hopefully i can tahan cuz i nvr bring pump to work! hahaha

i think if you put her in walker not more than an hour in it, its fine la... anyway not all babies like to be in walker for so long!
wa got rock hard boobs not..

i am using walker too.. at least don't need to keep watching her as she crawl on the floor.. she is soooo active!

wa got rock hard boobs not..

yes rock hard on first day by the 10th hour...endure till 12-14 hours... use 1 hr to clear each time...siao hor...supply gradually dropping liao...wonder will take how long to dry up
1600 - 450ml
0445 - 410ml
1830 - 470ml'
0445 - 350ml
1830 - 450ml

will add cabbage therapy next week to speed up the weaning process

sigh...my baby had diaper rash since Sunday afternoon. Have been using warm water to wash her buttocks for every diaper change, but it seems as though once she poo, the poo irritates her skin and it becomes red again :( I used desitin initially but it seemed to worsen and spread. Today just applied Bepanthen ointment. Now baby sleeping I open her diaper to let her buttocks air, seems to look better but still worried it may come back again.

anyone has any tips on treating diaper rash?

sigh...my baby had diaper rash since Sunday afternoon. Have been using warm water to wash her buttocks for every diaper change, but it seems as though once she poo, the poo irritates her skin and it becomes red again :( I used desitin initially but it seemed to worsen and spread. Today just applied Bepanthen ointment. Now baby sleeping I open her diaper to let her buttocks air, seems to look better but still worried it may come back again.

anyone has any tips on treating diaper rash?

use purple desitin...and apply liberally after every nappy change until swollen ends... u can also use the bio water essence mineral spray on the rash after washing her butt before wearing her diaper... baby girls are very prone to nappy rash...not sure why... and wash up her butt immediately after every poo...

for precaution measures, I always apply diaper cream after every diaper change...

yes rock hard on first day by the 10th hour...endure till 12-14 hours... use 1 hr to clear each time...siao hor...supply gradually dropping liao...wonder will take how long to dry up
1600 - 450ml
0445 - 410ml
1830 - 470ml'
0445 - 350ml
1830 - 450ml

will add cabbage therapy next week to speed up the weaning process

I'm oso down to 2 pumps per day now. Din really have rock hard boobs cos my supply wasn't a lot to begin with. Feeling a bit 不舍得 cos my pumping journey is ending soon...haha...

my gal can stand by holding on to something .. she will crawl to find something high and got up and stand ...and give that victory smile ...

and for both my kids no walker cos i too believe it is bad for their legs..when they are ready to stand or walk they will figure out a way to do it ..

wah self drive with kids...and parent .. power leh you ...

I'm oso down to 2 pumps per day now. Din really have rock hard boobs cos my supply wasn't a lot to begin with. Feeling a bit 不舍得 cos my pumping journey is ending soon...haha...

yes sometimes will feel 不舍得 as you wind down especially my supply quite established already... oh well think of pumping while holiday, then you wont feel 不舍得 liao...

yes sometimes will feel 不舍得 as you wind down especially my supply quite established already... oh well think of pumping while holiday, then you wont feel 不舍得 liao...
hmmm me too, i am in this love-hate relationship with breastfeeding.. everyday as i drag my pump to work i wonder when should i stop, but when i go home and see my gal, i told myself i need to continue and it's wasted since I am making enough for her at the moment... how did u tell yourself to stop..

my gal can stand by holding on to something .. she will crawl to find something high and got up and stand ...and give that victory smile ...

and for both my kids no walker cos i too believe it is bad for their legs..when they are ready to stand or walk they will figure out a way to do it ..
my hub dun like walker too, but my mum still wanna give. say it frees her to do some other thing when she is in it.. sometimes also can't stop the old folks from doing things we don't like.. zzz

hmmm me too, i am in this love-hate relationship with breastfeeding.. everyday as i drag my pump to work i wonder when should i stop, but when i go home and see my gal, i told myself i need to continue and it's wasted since I am making enough for her at the moment... how did u tell yourself to stop..

my hubby also have this love-hate r/s with my pump... actually now quite ideal... 2ppd...once before work and once after work, i dun have to pump during work...but it is still taking time away from my baby when i pump in the evening...

Isit? Don't make me happy leh...lol
But I heard once tummy not soft den cannot slim down it will be w me le...

Hello mummies, have you guys start thinking about childcare? We are a bit kiasu but there are so many babies this year ;) we checked with caterpillar cove child care at jurong east and my lo is on waiting list..

Hello mummies, have you guys start thinking about childcare? We are a bit kiasu but there are so many babies this year ;) we checked with caterpillar cove child care at jurong east and my lo is on waiting list..

not kiasu ah... have thought about it but no action done yet cuz gotta see where my elder gal registering for her primary sch next year then we decide for meimei

phew my gal is SG49 :p so no need scare but i also never think abit child care ... cos she will follow gor gor ... go nursery school for 3 hrs every day

My 2 kids cc should have slot for my bb.... but then I am moving in 4-5 yrs time. When my bto ready .. headache leh by that time I need to source another cc sure all kenna waiting list

not kiasu ah... have thought about it but no action done yet cuz gotta see where my elder gal registering for her primary sch next year then we decide for meimei

Same problem as me.. not sure where my older boy will go for primary sch yet.. but those near our place are on waiting list sien.. .

Yea! I more interested in the paternity leave. Wonder if will backdate and my hubby can get the extra 1 week..

yeah! backdate to Jan 1st!!! yoo hooo... but they did not mention what are the enhancement yet right? but the extra paternity week will be subjected to the company's discretion...only civil servants are confirmed backdated...

Last edited:
Yesterday i used the ice berg lettuce on my boobs, no effect leh... must use the white cabbage ??

yeah! backdate to Jan 1st!!! yoo hooo... but they did not mention what are the enhancement yet right? but the extra paternity week will be subjected to the company's discretion...only civil servants are confirmed backdated...
extra 2K bb bonus lor

those with EDD estimated jan but born 2014 Dec can write in to appeal too ...but need proof from Gynea

Back