(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

My boy is in his 9 week n he is still waking up every 2 hrs for his night feeds. Is it normal? Alot of the babies at this age shld be slping longer hrs right

The formula dun work . If based on that my gal need to drink around 180-200ml

Anyway I check with pd .. At 9-10wks old 90-120ml each intake is ok

Btw day time my gal drink every 2-3hrs and night time 3-6 hrs so hard to estimate her intake
Err that's what normally pd count...well bb will cry for milk if really too hungry else nth need to worry abt :)

Juz done by pap smear with Paul tseng at tmc.
It's painless and done in less than a min time
Told him I'm nervous and he joke with me while doing the test.
He said must do pelvic exercise which I din after birth. He said will loose after each birth and if I dun do the exercise, it will drop! He also said each day must do 300 times

Really painless?? Not even abit pain?

Am looking for new friends new punggol who can hang out together with babies, share tips or ideas together :) am a happy mom but sometimes I just need to go out of house and meet people who can share ideas and feelings... Let me know if you are keen too :)

Am looking for new friends new punggol who can hang out together with babies, share tips or ideas together :) am a happy mom but sometimes I just need to go out of house and meet people who can share ideas and feelings... Let me know if you are keen too :)

hi im @ sk.~ nearby

Am @sk too. Not sahm but a wannabe, haha. You quit job after ML or before?

So zai..haha my bb still hates tummy time so she can't really lift her head much yet. And she's alr 11 weeks! She screams her head off when I flip her onto tummy.
My gal dun like tummy time too

She prefer to be hold upright or sit so that she can look around and her neck can hold still for a couple minutes

My gal dun like tummy time too

She prefer to be hold upright or sit so that she can look around and her neck can hold still for a couple minutes
Same!! She likes to sit up..lean her against sth. Her neck still ok..but once flip her that's it..

Same!! She likes to sit up..lean her against sth. Her neck still ok..but once flip her that's it..

Becareful now they learning to flip

I walk out of room one day and when I go back she flipped and slept on her tummy .. Scared the hell of me .. Lucky she know how to turn her head ..

Then next day I also witness her flip again.. She slowly turn to her side .. Rest awhile and then flip again ..

So they now doing experience so be careful. Don't put them on sofa or bed unattended ..

Is there a particular aspect you need to know... I personally like it, found the suction good for me though the flange is a bit big...
Currently I using freestyle
Ppl recommend me to try spectra say suction better than freestyle
I have problems with freestyle to empty my breast

Spectra m1 don't seem can empty my breast as well pump too long my breast also pain but I found it not bad so still continue using it

So zai..haha my bb still hates tummy time so she can't really lift her head much yet. And she's alr 11 weeks! She screams her head off when I flip her onto tummy.
Mine already started tummy time since 1 mth old... with training he can lift his head for very long now. Which is not a very good thing if he decided not to sleep and play around with turning his head here n there...

Anyway he had to go for physiotherapy at kkh coz they claim he is tend to lean to the left. So go there pay $$ to torture.. n they ask us come home follow the same exercise which my bb definitely dun like.. so I can only try to do it when he sleeps on tummy... turn him to face the side the doc recommend

Mummies my bb used to slp quite well at night, waking up for only 1 feed at abt 3 or 4am. Lately she's been feeding every 2 or 3 hrly like in the daytime. Anyone experienced this? It's been super tiring..and she doesn't go back to sleep sometimes :(

Mummies my bb used to slp quite well at night, waking up for only 1 feed at abt 3 or 4am. Lately she's been feeding every 2 or 3 hrly like in the daytime. Anyone experienced this? It's been super tiring..and she doesn't go back to sleep sometimes :(
Is it a growth spurt?

I have serious blockage from freestyle
So guess I giving a try on spectra

I never use FS before but I have used PISA. Comparing the 2, M1 is much quieter and I can yield the same amt in a shorter time compared to PISA.

I have heard from 2 other mummies say that they cannot empty their boobs well with FS... You can consider renting an M1 to try first? Kulily does rental... Alternatively I think TLO allows mummies to test the breast pump if you buy from her...

Spectra m1 don't seem can empty my breast as well pump too long my breast also pain but I found it not bad so still continue using it
I think the flange too big for you?. My boob also pain if pump too long...

Freestyle not suitable for me as well.. Always yield very little.. Bought freemie and it works wonder!
I am considering Freemie too but v exp!

How does it work wonders for you? Do you need to pump for very long? I also read that you cannot move too much otherwise will get backflow...

The price of freemie can almost pay for my m1 so I really want to ensure I am getting my money worth....

Yes.. my gal is having the same problem..used to slp well last time till last week she started to wake up 2-3 hrs.. but yesterday she din slp alot in the noon time n she is able to slp till 4+am.. is ur lo slping alot in the noon Tim?

I think the flange too big for you?. My boob also pain if pump too long...

I am considering Freemie too but v exp!

How does it work wonders for you? Do you need to pump for very long? I also read that you cannot move too much otherwise will get backflow...

The price of freemie can almost pay for my m1 so I really want to ensure I am getting my money worth....

Hmm for my case is so far I use freestyle I can only get 20-40ml but I tried using freemie today first time I managed to collect 70ml!! Like an achievement unlocked lol.. And no stress feeling on the nipple as compare to FS funnel which kept causing abrasion..Pumping time shd be faster than fs as well..

But I didn't handle the cup properly so I spill some milk out.. bought a brand new set at a discount from someone in the forum which comes with the back flow protector.. So not sure about the backflow problem.. But the connection tubing to fs abit troublesome.

I guess it's the hands free convenience you get lo.. Can move about just have to be in upright position.

I got the simple wishes hands free bra for fs too but find it troublesome.. Freemie u just insert in your nursing bra can already

Yes.. my gal is having the same problem..used to slp well last time till last week she started to wake up 2-3 hrs.. but yesterday she din slp alot in the noon time n she is able to slp till 4+am.. is ur lo slping alot in the noon Tim?
Unfortunately she doesn't sleep alot in the day as well. Usually her naps are 10 to 20 minutes. Might be a growth spurt as what Gateway Junkie suggested..hope it will pass soon!

Back