(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

My LO usually after certain feed he will awake or half slp. THan certain feed he really slp well. Can say alternate feed react diff. SOon they will wan to play cos they getting older mah.
Play? Den I rather her don't sleep than nv get deep sleep n hands flying den cry...hard to calm her down also...my mum also asking is that 吓到...

My baby sleep better when being swaddled so i will continue swaddling her, sometimes after she wake up from sleep and start crying, i just need to swaddle her back more tightly and she will calm down and stop crying. Only after she stop then i will carry her out frm cot and nurse her.

View attachment 501359

This is the pillow i think the baby fairs all selling, the cover is washable, then inside is the buckwheat beans bag which cannot wash just need to sun it when necessary
I scare manufacturing long ago den got bugs leh...now abit scare to buy another one
Haha my girl if no swaddle will open hands straight or upwards to sleep...

I need advice
Just had massage by Mdm ida
There 3 blockage in my breast her advice is go find doctor to remove the block else will become mastitis
So I blur which doctor should I look for? Gynae or normal GP?

My Lo today jab, whole day so cranky. Sigh dont think i will have a gd slp tonite.
Ya this considered as 1st jab to them cos 1st dose right aft birth they still dunno anything yet...my girl keep crying I think very pain n i couldn't imagine 3rd mth jab which might cause fever...

Ya this considered as 1st jab to them cos 1st dose right aft birth they still dunno anything yet...my girl keep crying I think very pain n i couldn't imagine 3rd mth jab which might cause fever...[/QU

Ya. Think whole day he nvr slp so nw he super tired. Phew. Hope tml will be a better day for him. So sad just now cos my ger While slpin accidentally kick his face. Think im too tired n slply too to react her flying leg. Hope nothing happen to him. :(

Ya the nexr day will be alright le so don't worry...mmm mbe don't put them sleep too close to each other...like me I also scare my hub sleeping will turn here n there n touch on her w his pillow lor...tsk tsk

Ya the nexr day will be alright le so don't worry...mmm mbe don't put them sleep too close to each other...like me I also scare my hub sleeping will turn here n there n touch on her w his pillow lor...tsk tsk

They dont slp together. Just that im feeding LO with milk, than sudd my ger leg fly over. Hahaha. Ya today he is much better. :)

I need advice
Just had massage by Mdm ida
There 3 blockage in my breast her advice is go find doctor to remove the block else will become mastitis
So I blur which doctor should I look for? Gynae or normal GP?
I went to see gynae
How does the Massage lady know the blockage have to b remove?
Wat will the gynae do to remove the block?
I feel I oso alot of block ducts. I dun seem to be able to remove them by massaging myself. But they are obvious only when I'm engorged or din pump for long time.

2 weeks ago.. when I was still at my mum hse for cny.. my mum told me that my hubby hug my bb like bolster... she quickly carry bb away...

bought my boy to the pd this morn for his rotavirus and 6 in 1. Super cranky for the whole day, keep fussing and crying. Carry also cry, lie dwn also fuss. Isit even normal?

bought my boy to the pd this morn for his rotavirus and 6 in 1. Super cranky for the whole day, keep fussing and crying. Carry also cry, lie dwn also fuss. Isit even normal?
Yup normal.. could be that the injection site is sore..and just general discomfort. Monitor for fever..sponge if necessary.

How does the Massage lady know the blockage have to b remove?
Wat will the gynae do to remove the block?
I feel I oso alot of block ducts. I dun seem to be able to remove them by massaging myself. But they are obvious only when I'm engorged or din pump for long time.

Massage lady massage my breast till very soft and tender and the lump can be feel very obvious
She tried to help me to massage the lump out but fail
Yesterday I went to kkh to see doctor, a Lataction came and help to massage again OMG that so pain
Found a milk blisters and that could be the cause of block ducts so she prick it for me.
Should I still unable to massage the lump out by pump within this few days I will need to see a breast surgeon for ultra sound scan to see what happens

Massage lady massage my breast till very soft and tender and the lump can be feel very obvious
She tried to help me to massage the lump out but fail
Yesterday I went to kkh to see doctor, a Lataction came and help to massage again OMG that so pain
Found a milk blisters and that could be the cause of block ducts so she prick it for me.
Should I still unable to massage the lump out by pump within this few days I will need to see a breast surgeon for ultra sound scan to see what happens
Do u feel any discomfort b4 the ml spot the problem? How do we knw if there are blocks ducts or milk blister?

When I massage I feel there a lump there
Just a spot feel more hard then usual
There why I find massage lady to help but never know I got 3
For milk blisters, it is found on the nipple and appear whitish
When press on the nipple you feel pain
But milk blisters if not serious can self solve
Using hot compress before feeding to soften it
That why the internet say la
If not use a cloth to clean the nipple

U nv did pap smear b4? It depends on gynae...some not painful ones...but must relax else more painful
no need to be scared...my exp was v v pleasant when i first did it last yr. just relax n it will be over in a jiffy. its much more pleasant than a TV scan!
It's depends on gynae skills n we must relax den no pain...haha
my gynae is pro. both him and my hb said for a 1st timer i nv scream so thats goOD (like wth??) but anyway the dr is reputed to be skilled n gentle... so not surprising!

no need to be scared...my exp was v v pleasant when i first did it last yr. just relax n it will be over in a jiffy. its much more pleasant than a TV scan!

my gynae is pro. both him and my hb said for a 1st timer i nv scream so thats goOD (like wth??) but anyway the dr is reputed to be skilled n gentle... so not surprising!
Haha me is I scare myself b4 start den kanjeong that's y VE time 1st time pain 2nd time gynae distract me so I didn't realise when it's done...

I hope i get the gentle kind of doctor:(
My mum n researching on th net doesnt help. First time do pap smear.. Really hope its not as painful as what mymum says..

I hope i get the gentle kind of doctor:(
My mum n researching on th net doesnt help. First time do pap smear.. Really hope its not as painful as what mymum says..

it's very fast de, so before u know it it's done le, most important is to relax and just talk to the doctor or the nurse ok :)

Hope you get a gentle and skilled doctor, jiayou!

generally she sleeps well at night. thankful for that.
So u still waking up to pump milk every 3 hrs when she sleep till e next day morning?
I will pump when she awake for milk ard 3-5 hrs once. Sian leh feel engorged n yet so little milk. I think I need to go for breast massage.

LO had her 6in1 injection & rotavirus yesterday. Today her body felt warm. 36.5. Can't give panadol now hor? My neighbour said above 37.5 then give

Start introduce milk bottles to my LO to prepare when I start work in may. Tried 2 weeks, she kept rejecting the teats. I'm using advent classic newborn. Thinking of changing the milk bottles. Anybody has recommendations on what bottle should I buy?

Back