(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Mummies! U guys should watch Master's sun! Korean drama. Hehe. Didnt know theres Korean drama fans here :)
Oh for movie, can watch Miracle in cell no.7. Its at youtube. Watch until cry. :)

Oh ok...btw u buy cup only or w e pump as well? Got 25mm n 28mm how u choose? How much e person selling it to u?
Freemie comes with both 25mm and 28mm cups in the set...
4 chest drawers better or chest freezer better?
I prefer drawer freezer cuz easier to organize. Chest drawer you need to buy container to organize your stock in order to monitor and ensure FIFO...
I Jus got my spectra pump
What the parts need to be sterilize?
Don't sterilise the tubes... The white valves and rubber parts in the backflow protector sterilise once in a while. Then of course sterilise the bottle and flange... Btw, I use Medela valves with my M1 Cuz the white valve very hard to take apart from the flange....

Welcome to the fantasy land of kdrama! It's a one way ticket lolx. My fave drama of all times is Queen In Hyun's Man, about this guy from te past who time travelled to our present. And Faith, doctor from present travels to the past. Hmmm... Hahahhaa
Mummies! U guys should watch Master's sun! Korean drama. Hehe. Didnt know theres Korean drama fans here :)
Oh for movie, can watch Miracle in cell no.7. Its at youtube. Watch until cry. :)

haha thanks for the recommendations, i am finishing boys over flowers soon, gotta start finding a new series! compared to the taiwanese one, i must say this korean version is a lot slicker .. could be the fashion too, damn there's something damn hot abt very tall guys in expensive looking long winter coats! i still think jerry yan is better looking than lee min ho though. but i will take either one, anytime! lol.

I like the Master's Sun too! Great series :)
Haven't watch the miracle in cell no 7 before tho, what izzit about?

Btw who has tried pigeon and avent milk bags before? Which is better? Which one has a writing area for dates etc that can use ballpoint and write easily kind?

Btw who has tried pigeon and avent milk bags before? Which is better? Which one has a writing area for dates etc that can use ballpoint and write easily kind?
Avent cannot write with ballpoint. Not sure about pigeon but my friend say pigeon bags feel v thin....

You can try Nanny Milkbags... Buy on qoo10. I using that now... Quite gd.

Best/Most value for $$ in my opinion is still Boots. Get someone to help you buy in BKK...

Lol. I don't watch Korean drama, but I love Running Man! Every week get my hubby to download and we watch together...

oh ya i have heard abt running man too... last month my friend recommended this other variety show called "return of superman", its abt celebrity dads who are left alone with their kids for 48 hrs. i quite enjoy that show too, there's this actor who has 3 yr old triplets, super cute, but man, it is SO MUCH work to take care of them! i have one i want to cry sometimes already, think if i have 3 at one shot i will literally go mad.

I'm using Nuk ... having a lot of difficulty writing the date n time with a ballpoint though! n i'm reluctant to use marker, cos i feel its very smelly n dirty. my colleagues recommend babylove, can get from qoo10

Avent cannot write with ballpoint. Not sure about pigeon but my friend say pigeon bags feel v thin....

You can try Nanny Milkbags... Buy on qoo10. I using that now... Quite gd.

Best/Most value for $$ in my opinion is still Boots. Get someone to help you buy in BKK...

Before I give birth I actually naively thought I can go for a short getaway to bkk or somewhere during ML. NOW I realise that's impossible given that we have the responsibility to pump milk and look after lo. My lo even if leave in in laws place for a few hrs will feel stressed and miss us, can really feel it. My milk cannot tahan an outing of more than 4 hrs.

oh ya i have heard abt running man too... last month my friend recommended this other variety show called "return of superman", its abt celebrity dads who are left alone with their kids for 48 hrs. i quite enjoy that show too, there's this actor who has 3 yr old triplets, super cute, but man, it is SO MUCH work to take care of them! i have one i want to cry sometimes already, think if i have 3 at one shot i will literally go mad.

The 3 yo triplets are damn cute! :) babysitting is tough job mans. We all experiencing it plus the bfeeding even more tough.

Before I give birth I actually naively thought I can go for a short getaway to bkk or somewhere during ML. NOW I realise that's impossible given that we have the responsibility to pump milk and look after lo. My lo even if leave in in laws place for a few hrs will feel stressed and miss us, can really feel it. My milk cannot tahan an outing of more than 4 hrs.
Haha...I actually did that last week! Went to bkk with my hubby and left my bb wif my in law. Miss my bb and my boobs are constantly in pain cos can't pump on time when I go shopping...haha. I come back sick too. Hai, overall din really enjoy the trip as much as previous time when without bb.

Haha...I actually did that last week! Went to bkk with my hubby and left my bb wif my in law. Miss my bb and my boobs are constantly in pain cos can't pump on time when I go shopping...haha. I come back sick too. Hai, overall din really enjoy the trip as much as previous time when without bb.

佩服!

Can use ballpoint on pigeon bags
Yes
IMG_20150324_214040_1427204540020.jpg

It was my first day back at work today and woah, I was expecting my supply to drop but it actually increase and I got more letdown then usual. I had to drag a 4hr interval because of a meeting but so far so good. 4 pumps at work is soooooo tiring. The munchkin sterilize bag is very helpful thou.

It was my first day back at work today and woah, I was expecting my supply to drop but it actually increase and I got more letdown then usual. I had to drag a 4hr interval because of a meeting but so far so good. 4 pumps at work is soooooo tiring. The munchkin sterilize bag is very helpful thou.

Oh that's good for you :) btw what's the purpse of munchkin sterilize bag?

So good u get to go 4 times.. I only have time to pump twice..

My boy today 830, 930 and now 1040 eat!!! Growth spurt?!? I get like 15-20 min time out then have to attend to hungry and crying bb again.

So good u get to go 4 times.. I only have time to pump twice..
My boss isn't around and it's kinda like a week of just doing catch up and clearing email. Don't think I can pump that much next time. But I reach the office at 7ish in the morning to do my first pump.

My boss isn't around and it's kinda like a week of just doing catch up and clearing email. Don't think I can pump that much next time. But I reach the office at 7ish in the morning to do my first pump.
Wah you reach office so early... What's your childcare arrangements like?

My boy today 830, 930 and now 1040 eat!!! Growth spurt?!? I get like 15-20 min time out then have to attend to hungry and crying bb again.

How old is your boy and drinking how much per feed? Increase the amount per feed to help last longer?

Last edited:
Very weird... When I ebm at 1030am I had 150ml both sides, then next session at 130pm I only yield 60ml. The difference abit huge?

How old is your boy and drinking how much per feed? Increase the amount per feed to help last longer?
I direct latch so no idea how much he drank this morning. But if formula I give him 120 now, he's 10 weeks
Can I check w the other mummies here for 10 weekers how much milk you give?

I direct latch so no idea how much he drank this morning. But if formula I give him 120 now, he's 10 weeks
Can I check w the other mummies here for 10 weekers how much milk you give?

My girl is 10weeks and she is drinking 100ml per feed... And she drinks every 2hrs.

Thanks mummies for sharing how much your LO drinks. Think it is good reference for all of us :)
Today he keep drinking and sleeping. I think I shall treat if as growth spurt. Yday and today he top up a lot of fm alr as my milk not enough:
Jia you jia you!

Oh why not pump at home before u leave for work?

My girl is 10weeks and she is drinking 100ml per feed... And she drinks every 2hrs.
My boy also same .. sometimes less than 2 hrs already wan drink... faint !

But mine is fm.. which is suppose to be more filling... but he still digest it so fast...

N he poo once 2-3 days.. massive poo

burp him longer ... sit him upright

Mine used to merlion and agree with xicloudix... stimes I would continue to pat him even though he has already burped and if he's gassy, there would be a 2nd burp not long after. Then I'll sit him upright for awhile b4 putting him down.

Another thing I did to prevent him from vomiting is to break his feed into intervals. Feed ---> burp ----> feed ----> burp. I don't allow him to eat all at one go.

Hope this helps :)

My boy rashes getting bad to worse, not sure whether should bring PD or monitor..
@winnielove, how is your boy's rashes on the neck? Ok alr?
View attachment 507224
My bb also had some heat rash at her neck area..got some cream from the pd and it cleared in abt 2 days. Suggest u see pd before it worsens.. pd said neck area always can get rashes easily cos bb fat and got no neck..We might not clean that area often enough..plus if bb sweat alot will aggravate the rashes..

My pd has reminded me abt this injection. More painful and high chance to get fever compare to other injections
So far no fever but I think her thigh where she got the jab might be sore..wah almost every mth need to tahan this crankiness..her reflux also doesn't help. The crying can really make me go mad..

Back