(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Hahah throw rubbish time lol ... Unwanted stuff ... Clearing of my 3 elder girls clothes , wash all the bb clothes ... Clear my cannot wear clothes - sigh .. Keep thinking if I can wear back the clothes after birth ... Stack and stack till wardrobe full .. Finally awake from reality lol time to throw lol ..

I'm consider moving house too ... Cos it's a major throwing stuff .. Storeroom cleared half .. All those new electrical appliances give .. I terrible ... Love to buy during sale then feel the design not nice will buy nicer one lol so a lot of duplicate things at home

Clearing the rocking chair in my room to create space for bb cot lol .. Told Hb that no need bb cot , just let bb sleep at bay window lol he dun want
Oh i was also talking to my hb that day abt cot. I was suggesting to put my bb in the big robinsons box that i have in the bombshelter... or just put her on some newspaper can alrdy... she poop on the newspaper nvm, just throw away and put new ones.

Oh i was also talking to my hb that day abt cot. I was suggesting to put my bb in the big robinsons box that i have in the bombshelter... or just put her on some newspaper can alrdy... she poop on the newspaper nvm, just throw away and put new ones.
Whahahah he's funny la ..

I have no choice i got to buy a cot cos house no space for bed anymore .. Until the next upgrade which is unforeseen .. Lol

Whahahah he's funny la ..

I have no choice i got to buy a cot cos house no space for bed anymore .. Until the next upgrade which is unforeseen .. Lol

houses today ..and their rooms all shrink in size ..and we human kept expanding in size haiz ...

next upgrade ... 2015-2016 wait for GE and govt remove all the CM lolz ...

Ikr..We plan to move once he comes back. These 2 weeks he on leave so we plan to shift all our stuff over. So now packing like mad. Then when he returns, we will officially move over. I can only help to pack and unpack..He need to do the moving and carrying..
Please take care and take a short break in between ...

I just ask part time helper to come my house to clean next week before I pop ...

Ever since that day after washing the toilet , my back hurts badly till cannot move .. I told myself am not going to touch the toilet anymore ... Been scolding the children and Hb ... Warning them to keep the toilet clean .. My elder girl still go and scrub the toilet for me .. So happy lol

Ikr..We plan to move once he comes back. These 2 weeks he on leave so we plan to shift all our stuff over. So now packing like mad. Then when he returns, we will officially move over. I can only help to pack and unpack..He need to do the moving and carrying..
pack and unpacking also not easy need to blend up and down woh

Please take care and take a short break in between ...

I just ask part time helper to come my house to clean next week before I pop ...

Ever since that day after washing the toilet , my back hurts badly till cannot move .. I told myself am not going to touch the toilet anymore ... Been scolding the children and Hb ... Warning them to keep the toilet clean .. My elder girl still go and scrub the toilet for me .. So happy lol
pack and unpacking also not easy need to blend up and down woh
Agree packing n unpacking really not easy. Getting help from my family members next week..everyone working can only help on weekends.. fluffy_fluffy u due end of Nov? Must be even more tiring for u now..take care!

Hahahaah

House shrink and human expand lol :D whahahah i like this sentence ...
yah wat .. our minister kept telling us we dun need big size house ..that is why all the house nowaday are shrinking
but yet on the other hand kept telling pple to jiayu have more kids ... where do they expect us to house the kid if we have more and yet the house is small
also every time we give birth one kid our clothes size also increased accordingly ..and cant reduce sob sob ( refer to me :p )

Agree packing n unpacking really not easy. Getting help from my family members next week..everyone working can only help on weekends.. fluffy_fluffy u due end of Nov? Must be even more tiring for u now..take care!
can only blame your developer for TOP so fast ..if next year just nice hor lolz ..
then you can slowly pack lolz

companion meal?? aiyo... how much can the kiddo eat...? ok mine wont be staying over le...thanks for telling me... $95 for my hubby, serving already not enough
TMC customer service is making me boil i have to repeat myself Many times ... NO meals if only toddler bed what are the charges..and she kept telling me
bed + BF is $75 ..can you believe it ... full meal $95 include bed ... take out 2 meals ie lunch and dinner ...she want $75 ... this is ridiculous ..
if she continue to 答非所问 i going to complain her liao ...

can only blame your developer for TOP so fast ..if next year just nice hor lolz ..
then you can slowly pack lolz
In fact top too slow..supp to TOP April but some delay only got in sept. Everything one go headache.. can't wait to faster settle everything. Luckily reno is more or less done. Now just shifting things in..mil still staying here so we can afford to slowly move the nt so impt things over later. Now moving what we bought over the past year for new place. Forgot abt some stuff we bought..lol too long liao. See sale then buy..wah really alot of stuff. Duno good or bad. But if we didn't buy early later baby come along no time shop for household stuff also jialat..

Ya ... Not easy to unpack . Actually packing is easiest .. Unpack is the headache part . I shifted house 2 times within a year ... There are still carton that is unopened in my storeroom .... Till this week for clearance lol

My edd should be dec .. But beanie too big ... Need to control diet , Gynae on leave from 28th to 13th which falls on my edd .. So he's looking at next week or the week after depending on next week scan how beanie doing inside

I'm tired only I can't go shopping Lo

In fact top too slow..supp to TOP April but some delay only got in sept. Everything one go headache.. can't wait to faster settle everything. Luckily reno is more or less done. Now just shifting things in..mil still staying here so we can afford to slowly move the nt so impt things over later. Now moving what we bought over the past year for new place. Forgot abt some stuff we bought..lol too long liao. See sale then buy..wah really alot of stuff. Duno good or bad. But if we didn't buy early later baby come along no time shop for household stuff also jialat..

delay TOP then they need to compensate you leh :p not a bad deal lolz

huh? you bought things before house is ready then where to keep those stuff ?

Ya ... Not easy to unpack . Actually packing is easiest .. Unpack is the headache part . I shifted house 2 times within a year ... There are still carton that is unopened in my storeroom .... Till this week for clearance lol

My edd should be dec .. But beanie too big ... Need to control diet , Gynae on leave from 28th to 13th which falls on my edd .. So he's looking at next week or the week after depending on next week scan how beanie doing inside

if the carton din open for one year mean the things inside is not impt can throw liao lolz

lolz then good luck with beanie ... so if no action = induce ?

Where you shifting to ?

Wahahah human being all same .. Will buy along the way .. Depend on what you buy ... Electrical will not be so good as you know they keep launching new models to replace the old ones. Other than that if you bought during the sale then not so bad .. :)

if the carton din open for one year mean the things inside is not impt can throw liao lolz

lolz then good luck with beanie ... so if no action = induce ?

Basically can really throw a lot of things ... Lol it had been sitting in the bomb shelter for 5 years !! Lol

Trying very hard not to induce .. Wanna let her choose her own timing lol .. Induce very pain leh .. Kanna once for no 1.. Lol

TMC customer service is making me boil i have to repeat myself Many times ... NO meals if only toddler bed what are the charges..and she kept telling me
bed + BF is $75 ..can you believe it ... full meal $95 include bed ... take out 2 meals ie lunch and dinner ...she want $75 ... this is ridiculous ..
if she continue to 答非所问 i going to complain her liao ...
Lol issit foreigner..

Wah that's really soon leh..u better rest all you can now..ask hubs to help with the packing!

Haha mostly bought those smaller household items..like kitchen stuff, bedroom stuff etc..furniture all bought during the past 2 yrs also lol. All will be delivered this Friday!!! Quite excited to see how everything turns out!

Lol issit foreigner..
no idea leh ... lolz but she use her ipad to reply my email lor ..hmm tmc must be making alot of money to give staff ipad each for work lolz

Basically can really throw a lot of things ... Lol it had been sitting in the bomb shelter for 5 years !! Lol

Trying very hard not to induce .. Wanna let her choose her own timing lol .. Induce very pain leh .. Kanna once for no 1.. Lol
for me if i dun touch it for 3 years.. can donate liao lolz

then you tell her ... choose her own timing ..talk to her ... lolz

Haha mostly bought those smaller household items..like kitchen stuff, bedroom stuff etc..furniture all bought during the past 2 yrs also lol. All will be delivered this Friday!!! Quite excited to see how everything turns out!
huh? the merchant hold it for you for 2 years :eek:

Where you shifting to ?

Wahahah human being all same .. Will buy along the way .. Depend on what you buy ... Electrical will not be so good as you know they keep launching new models to replace the old ones. Other than that if you bought during the sale then not so bad .. :)
Shifting to siglap. Been staying in my mil place since wedding..thou we can get along quite well but still prefer own place anytime. Not just privacy issue..but don't get chance to cook what I wanna eat..she give comments on certain things I do etc..although seems like good intention but sometimes just sian..

Shifting to siglap. Been staying in my mil place since wedding..thou we can get along quite well but still prefer own place anytime. Not just privacy issue..but don't get chance to cook what I wanna eat..she give comments on certain things I do etc..although seems like good intention but sometimes just sian..

Hahaha, yeah, no matter how well you get along with your in laws, nothing beats the privacy of your own place.

Just be careful and don't overstrain yourself.

For mummies with lower back pain etc, may want to invest in a maternity belt. I find it very useful esp when I have overexerted myself in carrying stuff, standing etc.

no idea leh ... lolz but she use her ipad to reply my email lor ..hmm tmc must be making alot of money to give staff ipad each for work lolz

Yup..mostly the furniture we bought is custom made so they will make nearer the date u want..We just lock in the price first. Apparently this is what most ppl do now. We also didn't know..so we locked in price for sofa, coffee table, dining table, dining chairs long ago..only washing machine, mattress we just bought early this yr..They can store for us leh. Hehe

Hahaha, yeah, no matter how well you get along with your in laws, nothing beats the privacy of your own place.

For mummies with lower back pain etc, may want to invest in a maternity belt. I find it very useful esp when I have overexerted myself in carrying stuff, standing etc.
I bought one but stopped using..somehow feel very hot and sweaty when I use it..but it did provide better support.

Yup..mostly the furniture we bought is custom made so they will make nearer the date u want..We just lock in the price first. Apparently this is what most ppl do now. We also didn't know..so we locked in price for sofa, coffee table, dining table, dining chairs long ago..only washing machine, mattress we just bought early this yr..They can store for us leh. Hehe
i see i see

I dun talk to her leh ..

Lol ... Understand what you mean ..

I will still prefer to have my own home sweet home ... A place for myself and my family member ..

Siglap very nice.. Near me too .. Which project you bought ?

Haha my sis have one at my cousin place .. But till now I also lazy to go and collect from her ... Just endure ba ... Also excuses no need to do house hold work ? Lol

Me..!!

Yeah..like I mentioned previously during the gathering..it's basically up to individual on serving chilled bm..as mishandling of thawed bm will cause milk poisoning..

Lots of ppl mindset (elders or modern) are will babies have phlegm, cough, tummy upset, etc etc..it still boils down to individual body, option, belief, comfort zone..

I gave my #2 chilled bm since birth as he refused DL..luckily, he's taking it well and nope..didn't have any barriers when it comes to health and such..

Some mummies will ask.."I gave my child bm but he/she still fall sick easily..why is that so?" If mishandling of thawed bm..it'll not only might cause milk poisoning but kill the nutrients in it..and basically you're serving only (fatty)bm but minus nutrients..

There're no right nor wrong in parenting skills..be it fm or bm..we hv only one motive..that's to have our LO happy and healthy..be in your comfort zone...what works for you might not work for others..your child is special n unique in their ways..each pregnancy is different too..don't compare..lets explore n learn this wonderful journey with them..

=)

Me..!!

Yeah..like I mentioned previously during the gathering..it's basically up to individual on serving chilled bm..as mishandling of thawed bm will cause milk poisoning..

Lots of ppl mindset (elders or modern) are will babies have phlegm, cough, tummy upset, etc etc..it still boils down to individual body, option, belief, comfort zone..

I gave my #2 chilled bm since birth as he refused DL..luckily, he's taking it well and nope..didn't have any barriers when it comes to health and such..

Some mummies will ask.."I gave my child bm but he/she still fall sick easily..why is that so?" If mishandling of thawed bm..it'll not only might cause milk poisoning but kill the nutrients in it..and basically you're serving only (fatty)bm but minus nutrients..

There're no right nor wrong in parenting skills..be it fm or bm..we hv only one motive..that's to have our LO happy and healthy..be in your comfort zone...what works for you might not work for others..your child is special n unique in their ways..each pregnancy is different too..don't compare..lets explore n learn this wonderful journey with them..

=)

Hello Angel!!! What makes you drop by here??:)

Nice one .. How much did you buy ?
Now v sleepy also..but if I don't clear the mess I started this morn hubs will get a rude shock later when he's back hahaha. Feel so lazy.. is this nesting thing really true?? Why I don't feel like packing lol.. or maybe not "time" yet. I bought my place in 2011 3 bedder 1206sq ft for 1.5m. An agent told me now can sell 1.8m dunno true not.

Better to lunch at later time .. At least not so crowded .. No need to squeeze
prepared your stomach can tahan til then lolz

Now v sleepy also..but if I don't clear the mess I started this morn hubs will get a rude shock later when he's back hahaha. Feel so lazy.. is this nesting thing really true?? Why I don't feel like packing lol.. or maybe not "time" yet. I bought my place in 2011 3 bedder 1206sq ft for 1.5m. An agent told me now can sell 1.8m dunno true not.
those bought earlier all make money if sell lolz ...
1206sq for 3 br big leh somemore is freehold ... if not wrong

Hello Angel!!! What makes you drop by here??:)
u lure her in one lolz

Back