(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Now v sleepy also..but if I don't clear the mess I started this morn hubs will get a rude shock later when he's back hahaha. Feel so lazy.. is this nesting thing really true?? Why I don't feel like packing lol.. or maybe not "time" yet. I bought my place in 2011 3 bedder 1206sq ft for 1.5m. An agent told me now can sell 1.8m dunno true not.
Haha .. Actually my 3rd trimester I feel very sleepy ... Unless out for shopping otherwise will be sleeping most of the time :p

Packing alone no fun and motivative ...

Actually most owner will earn from buying from developer . Currently 13** sqft asking for 2m ...

My sis sold her brand new condo ( sold after TOP 1 yr later ) at a profit of close to 1m!! A 99 yr condo some more .. Envy ..

Haha .. Actually my 3rd trimester I feel very sleepy ... Unless out for shopping otherwise will be sleeping most of the time :p

Actually most owner will earn from buying from developer . Currently 13** sqft asking for 2m ...

My sis sold her brand new condo ( sold after TOP 1 yr later ) at a profit of close to 1m!! A 99 yr condo some more .. Envy ..

buy during launch is the best ..more discount ... when sell build profit from pre discount price ..best ideal deal lolz from seller point of view lolz

prime area izzt ...no way outskirt pple will pay so much leh

think now everyone holding their horse ..waiting for the so called over supply in 2015-2016 :D

prepared your stomach can tahan til then lolz

those bought earlier all make money if sell lolz ...
1206sq for 3 br big leh somemore is freehold ... if not wrong

u lure her in one lolz
Ya is freehold. Big meh. I feel like v small aft all the furniture goes in lol. I was one of the first few buyers so it was considerably cheaper. N we gt stamp duty rebate that time also. But the waiting really killed me lor. Waited till I not excited liao. Until gt baby wanna give birth liao LOL..

prepared your stomach can tahan til then lolz

those bought earlier all make money if sell lolz ...
1206sq for 3 br big leh somemore is freehold ... if not wrong

u lure her in one lolz

Haha ... I can tahan .. My timing for meal not fixed one . Will prefer to have not so crowded timing .. Stomach flexible , can stretch lol .. Eat something first . Biscuits or milo or whatever ..

Not like during confinement , my mum will insist me to eat at 3 fixed time for breakfast , lunch and dinner . 10am, 1pm and 6pm

My usual dinner at 8pm , lunch at 2pm ( or maybe brunch ) morning will take fresh milk

Wah 1m profit!! But after gg thru this reno n packing etc..I don't think I wanna move in a long time!!! Haha

buy during launch is the best ..more discount ... when sell build profit from pre discount price ..best ideal deal lolz from seller point of view lolz

prime area izzt ...no way outskirt pple will pay so much leh

think now everyone holding their horse ..waiting for the so called over supply in 2015-2016 :D
Bishan leh ...

Ya better to buy during pre launch or launching period .

Ya is freehold. Big meh. I feel like v small aft all the furniture goes in lol. I was one of the first few buyers so it was considerably cheaper. N we gt stamp duty rebate that time also. But the waiting really killed me lor. Waited till I not excited liao. Until gt baby wanna give birth liao LOL..

Waiting kills but all new one together ... Baby arrival , new house , new year .. :)

u go property guru and search 3br ..and u will know yours is big lolz
the reason why u see it small cos you are looking at usable living space
the "free" space like balcony , service yard ... extra toilet ..bay window all add to the usable living space that is how they come up with the floor area ..
just imagine if floor area is smaller than yours ..less away the free space...can you imagine how small the usable living space is lolz

yah the waiting is a killer..from buy happily excited until immune lolz.. that is probably why resales flat in singapore still so popular cos alot of pple dun wan to wait for BTO bah lolz

Bishan leh ...

Ya better to buy during pre launch or launching period .
Bishan is a hot area ..dun ask me why lolz .. pple used to pay million for the HDB flat there hor

now must wait for developer to lelong lolz
but seem like big developer are holding their price well leh lolz
i saw on paper those not big one got burnt for project at orchard.. whole tower only a few units sold ..and somemore TOP lioa
but the paper seem to imply now landed is better cos prices also dropping lolz alll these are FEI hua ..who dunno :s only problem is bank never lelong lolz

the "free" space like balcony , service yard ... extra toilet ..bay window all add to the usable living space that is how they come up with the floor area ..
just imagine if floor area is smaller than yours ..less away the free space...can you imagine how small the usable living space is lolz

yah the waiting is a killer..from buy happily excited until immune lolz.. that is probably why resales flat in singapore still so popular cos alot of pple dun wan to wait for BTO bah lolz

The waiting sucks ... Then new one normally smaller ...

Ya ciakes, your size consider big for current market already ... I doubt can find this size at the current mkt .. Think can find more Mickey Mouse unit for ...

Hers is original condition .. Never even renovate !!!! Gosh now even more envy ...
paiseh never say private property before...
i would have tot the whole idea of getting condo is alot of things are built and provided by developers err...why still waste money to renovate har

Hahah a lot have bay window ... Really wastage .. My master toilet also have bay window Lo .. In the end convert into bath tub ..

Then my girls room so small ... That I have to make bunk bed and make sure of the bay window to be the staircases for them ..

Now some of the projects no more having bay window .. Saw some this year . Quite nice .. But size still shrink lol even without the bay window ..

Penthouse worst ... Balcony wastage ...

i would have tot the whole idea of getting condo is alot of things are built and provided by developers err...why still waste money to renovate har
cos sometimes the stuff provided by the developers are not "luxurious" enough.....Or mebbe sometimes u don't like what is provided, and u wanna change it

Hahah a lot have bay window ... Really wastage .. My master toilet also have bay window Lo .. In the end convert into bath tub ..

Then my girls room so small ... That I have to make bunk bed and make sure of the bay window to be the staircases for them ..

Now some of the projects no more having bay window .. Saw some this year . Quite nice .. But size still shrink lol even without the bay window ..

Yah agree with u on the bay window! I built a study table over the bay window for one room and a bed over the bw for another room. For master bedroom I left it as it is..use for nuaing haha.. if didn't build things over the bw I feel really wasted.

Bishan is a hot area ..dun ask me why lolz .. pple used to pay million for the HDB flat there hor

now must wait for developer to lelong lolz
but seem like big developer are holding their price well leh lolz
i saw on paper those not big one got burnt for project at orchard.. whole tower only a few units sold ..and somemore TOP lioa
but the paper seem to imply now landed is better cos prices also dropping lolz alll these are FEI hua ..who dunno :s only problem is bank never lelong lolz

Hahah .. Condo is good for ppl who want facilities .. And yet dun mind staying with hundreds or thousands of ppl together ... Paying all the fees to get security guard , cleaner to oversee the whole condo ..

Landed is good, but the thought of those pests and insects and whatever really really scares me ...

Once I visit a client house , can hear sound from the ceiling and Aircon ... Was told that rats are inside breeding !!! Omg ...

Then they told me , at times snakes will go and visit the toilet and sleep there .. Omg ....

Hahah .. Condo is good for ppl who want facilities .. And yet dun mind staying with hundreds or thousands of ppl together ... Paying all the fees to get security guard , cleaner to oversee the whole condo ..

Landed is good, but the thought of those pests and insects and whatever really really scares me ...

Once I visit a client house , can hear sound from the ceiling and Aircon ... Was told that rats are inside breeding !!! Omg ...

Then they told me , at times snakes will go and visit the toilet and sleep there .. Omg ....
Omg!!! So scary..rats n snakes.. goodness. I'll freak out!

Developer only provides the basic like wardrobe not the rest . Lighting point .

Buyer still need to do false ceiling , painting , install light , shoes cabinet or tv feature wall depending on what they want . Same la . For standard Hdb flats , they only provide you the wc , main gate and fire rated door .. The rest you still need to do yourself ..

At least a 10k Reno for basic condo Reno and 15k Reno for premium Hdb ... All still need to pay and spend money one la ..

Yah agree with u on the bay window! I built a study table over the bay window for one room and a bed over the bw for another room. For master bedroom I left it as it is..use for nuaing haha.. if didn't build things over the bw I feel really wasted.

Ya ... Totally wastage .. My study room bw all become cabinet and storage ... Only my master bedroom .. Wanted to make it into cosy area with cushion ... But never do .. Now playing with ideas what to do with it .. Think my beanie clothes I will get a cabinet and put on bw in my room Liao ... Lol

your house by CDL har ? they are famous for bay window lolz ..yah i also realised these days rooms are getting smaller .. if can put in queen size bed is a steal liao ... i am imagine if i strike toto ... and get a condo..can the MBR squeeze in a king bed or not cos my hubby and i are BIG size lolz

penthouse they also add in free space aka the roof top right lolz
cos sometimes the stuff provided by the developers are not "luxurious" enough.....Or mebbe sometimes u don't like what is provided, and u wanna change it
if want to change shouldnt you write in to request developer to change or not install them.. dun you find it sayang ..to destroy and throw away new things and renovate and buy new to replace ... wastage leh

actually stay HDB the amount of S&C we pay + carpark etc... no diff from paying maintenance fee hor... the only diff is we dun have full time security guard only occasion police patrol lolz
but stay landed must have alot of pple in the family ..else like very big house and lonely if only a handful of pple leh...

Buyer still need to do false ceiling , painting , install light , shoes cabinet or tv feature wall depending on what they want . Same la . For standard Hdb flats , they only provide you the wc , main gate and fire rated door .. The rest you still need to do yourself ..

At least a 10k Reno for basic condo Reno and 15k Reno for premium Hdb ... All still need to pay and spend money one la ..
True. Their furnishings quite minimal. If for investment is good enough. But for living permanently is too minimal. My unit came with bosch fridge, oven n microwave. That's abt the extra things..The rest all need to build urself.

i see i see ... mountain tortorise lolz i tot all move in condition lolz ...i read from paper ..seem like some developer moving into that direction meaning some unit they will provide everything ..owner just pack suitcase can move in lioa lolz

Omg!!! So scary..rats n snakes.. goodness. I'll freak out!
Ya la .. Scary ... Then my gf staying townhouse in Yishun . Opposite her project , they are building Hdb and Pte property ... She told me , now will find all the pests running to their unit .. Can find snakes , whatever you can find in forest all can be found in their unit .... Eeeeek ..

For my std bto flat... i cut back on reno (did only the bare basic stuff like kitchen cabinet, MBR cabinet, vanity top), splurged on solid wood furniture. what i spent on furnishing was abt the same as what i spent on reno, if not slightly more

i see i see ... mountain tortorise lolz i tot all move in condition lolz ...i read from paper ..seem like some developer moving into that direction meaning some unit they will provide everything ..owner just pack suitcase can move in lioa lolz
haha i wont expect the developer to provde a calf leather sofa :D

For my std bto flat... i cut back on reno (did only the bare basic stuff like kitchen cabinet, MBR cabinet, vanity top), splurged on solid wood furniture. what i spent on furnishing was abt the same as what i spent on reno, if not slightly more
u are not alone lolz... i also spent more on carpentary lolz but after staying so many years i sianz of them already lolz but cos built in cant change unless re-renovate lolz

Ya la .. Scary ... Then my gf staying townhouse in Yishun . Opposite her project , they are building Hdb and Pte property ... She told me , now will find all the pests running to their unit .. Can find snakes , whatever you can find in forest all can be found in their unit .... Eeeeek ..
aiyah stay hdb when they fog the rubbish chute ...all teh pest also come to our unit if we dun closed all teh window so no diff lolz :D

Haiz, govt strongly encourage us to have more kids but houses are getting smaller and cars are getting more expensive, and no help from govt on these expenses! Then they encourage the pioneer generation to stay with their children to save for retirement, but how do 3 generations stay tog in a small space and not have conflicts?! I don't have a car at all and DH doesn't want to spend the $ to buy a car, so I'm quite nervous about after the LO is born, how to get around without being completely exhausted. Even the infant formula is much cheaper in Australia than here… e.g. the S-21 brand says it's made in Singapore, but end up 2x cheaper in Australia!

True. Their furnishings quite minimal. If for investment is good enough. But for living permanently is too minimal. My unit came with bosch fridge, oven n microwave. That's abt the extra things..The rest all need to build urself.
Not bad still with fridge ... Mostly only comes with oven & microwave .. But nowadays they very aggressive will throw in a lot of appliances

I saw one landed at serangoon garden - haus..

They really throw in a lot of things .. Very nice ... But left one unit only . Prices is Okie too .. But next to dunno what homes and it's way deep inside ... Beside cte also

u are not alone lolz... i also spent more on carpentary lolz but after staying so many years i sianz of them already lolz but cos built in cant change unless re-renovate lolz
the only built in thing i had was my MBR wardrobe, kitchen cabinet and vanity cupboard. i told my hb...shit la i shld not have done the built in wardobe in my MBR. Then i can put my american walnut waldrobe that is in the common room inside my mbr...and then u get the matching walnut dresser for me....

Haiz, govt strongly encourage us to have more kids but houses are getting smaller and cars are getting more expensive, and no help from govt on these expenses! Then they encourage the pioneer generation to stay with their children to save for retirement, but how do 3 generations stay tog in a small space and not have conflicts?! I don't have a car at all and DH doesn't want to spend the $ to buy a car, so I'm quite nervous about after the LO is born, how to get around without being completely exhausted. Even the infant formula is much cheaper in Australia than here… e.g. the S-21 brand says it's made in Singapore, but end up 2x cheaper in Australia!
welcome to singapore lolz ..
this is what middle income household has been complaining ..but nothing much is done lolz

Wah your client live in what kind of house?

My parents live in a landed... and we don't have all these pests that you mentioned. Sometimes will have birds making nests in the attic (the dark area between the roof tiles and the false ceiling), but other than that, nothing too major.

The space is incomparable lah. Only thing is the cleaning, large house takes a long time to maintain, somemore my mum does it alone without any external help...

the only built in thing i had was my MBR wardrobe, kitchen cabinet and vanity cupboard. i told my hb...shit la i shld not have done the built in wardobe in my MBR. Then i can put my american walnut waldrobe that is in the common room inside my mbr...and then u get the matching walnut dresser for me....
it is lesson learnt so next time change house you know what to do lolz ... we also got alot of regrets but have to live with it lolz

My parents live in a landed... and we don't have all these pests that you mentioned. Sometimes will have birds making nests in the attic (the dark area between the roof tiles and the false ceiling), but other than that, nothing too major.

The space is incomparable lah. Only thing is the cleaning, large house takes a long time to maintain, somemore my mum does it alone without any external help...

Wah… Can harvest bird's nest to eat/sell? :eek::p

wah your mom super ..stay landed and no external help

Not bad still with fridge ... Mostly only comes with oven & microwave .. But nowadays they very aggressive will throw in a lot of appliances

I saw one landed at serangoon garden - haus..

They really throw in a lot of things .. Very nice ... But left one unit only . Prices is Okie too .. But next to dunno what homes and it's way deep inside ... Beside cte also
haus is strata landed izzt ..saw the balloon when using CTE lolz

it is lesson learnt so next time change house you know what to do lolz ... we also got alot of regrets but have to live with it lolz
lucky thing is i didnt go and do built in wardrobes for the other 2 rooms.
and i never realised i was a sucker for...rosewood and walnut till i went funiture shopping. can u imagine i went to the showroom, i noticed this very lonely looking wardrobe..i walked up to it and i went to admire it cos it looked very lonely but it looked so diff fr the others. then i told my hb 5 mins later... i want this...

your house by CDL har ? they are famous for bay window lolz ..yah i also realised these days rooms are getting smaller .. if can put in queen size bed is a steal liao ... i am imagine if i strike toto ... and get a condo..can the MBR squeeze in a king bed or not cos my hubby and i are BIG size lolz

penthouse they also add in free space aka the roof top right lolz

if want to change shouldnt you write in to request developer to change or not install them.. dun you find it sayang ..to destroy and throw away new things and renovate and buy new to replace ... wastage leh

actually stay HDB the amount of S&C we pay + carpark etc... no diff from paying maintenance fee hor... the only diff is we dun have full time security guard only occasion police patrol lolz
but stay landed must have alot of pple in the family ..else like very big house and lonely if only a handful of pple leh...
No leh ... Not by CDL.

My room can put king and a bedside table and I hack away the wall between master and living to build extra cabinet for storage ..

Sometimes they will tell you they give you this .. Then by that time they will say not enough or no stock then will change the Design or laminate . Some developer will charge you extra cost if you wan to change or add things in .. .. Actually most owner will keep the things provided , unless really no need then will dismantle

Seriously I dun mind to stay landed with just my own family .. 3 kids and couple ... My things too much and I can't stand my privacy being violated lol ... I want my freedom ..

No leh ... Not by CDL.

My room can put king and a bedside table and I hack away the wall between master and living to build extra cabinet for storage ..

Sometimes they will tell you they give you this .. Then by that time they will say not enough or no stock then will change the Design or laminate . Some developer will charge you extra cost if you wan to change or add things in .. .. Actually most owner will keep the things provided , unless really no need then will dismantle

Seriously I dun mind to stay landed with just my own family .. 3 kids and couple ... My things too much and I can't stand my privacy being violated lol ... I want my freedom ..
住在他人之下,无奈之处很多。 i have no say over what i have for dinner etc. now at least on some days i can say.. i want this this this, and i can cook it on my own

lucky thing is i didnt go and do built in wardrobes for the other 2 rooms.
and i never realised i was a sucker for...rosewood and walnut till i went funiture shopping. can u imagine i went to the showroom, i noticed this very lonely looking wardrobe..i walked up to it and i went to admire it cos it looked very lonely but it looked so diff fr the others. then i told my hb 5 mins later... i want this...
for me i din do for all room when #1 born .then realised not enuff ..if buy dun match the rest of the house no choice have to pay to built another to match lolz

actually i still cluelss of all these wood ...i buy based on what i like :p

No leh ... Not by CDL.

so bay window is the in thing during that time and not uniquely CDL lah lolz ...

expected ..can you imagine ..buy during launch ... it take 3- 4 years to build and interior last year to put in ..of course stock either become obsolete or no stock have to change what ..

if i am developer anything u change i will charge lolz

har 3 kids and couple for landed i find it is very big leh heng i cant afford :p so i will continue to stay in my pigeon hole in the sky lolz

for me i din do for all room when #1 born .then realised not enuff ..if buy dun match the rest of the house no choice have to pay to built another to match lolz

actually i still cluelss of all these wood ...i buy based on what i like :p

so bay window is the in thing during that time and not uniquely CDL lah lolz ...

expected ..can you imagine ..buy during launch ... it take 3- 4 years to build and interior last year to put in ..of course stock either become obsolete or no stock have to change what ..

if i am developer anything u change i will charge lolz

har 3 kids and couple for landed i find it is very big leh heng i cant afford :p so i will continue to stay in my pigeon hole in the sky lolz
acty is ... after we went to buy, hb went to research. hahahaa.

haha i wont expect the developer to provde a calf leather sofa :D
aiyah stay hdb when they fog the rubbish chute ...all teh pest also come to our unit if we dun closed all teh window so no diff lolz :D
The pests in Hdb only cockroaches lizard or ants .. But those things you find in the house ... Snakes , 四脚蛇,etc ...

Cos they are earning our hard earned money easily ... Think our cars are the most expensive one worldwide ..

Houses ? They want so many millions of FT and getting all the Ah tiongs in ... Of cos they want us to shift in with parents so save more unit to sell ...

Hahaha ... My client's house very old and torn down ... Maybe like 30 -40 years never Reno not those pretty beautiful structure we see .. That's why a lot of these pests love their house ... lol

Newly build or recent one will not have all these ... But how many ppl can afford to stay ? My client saved and buy this house for his 4 children ..

Wonder next time how our children going to buy house ...

The pests in Hdb only cockroaches lizard or ants .. But those things you find in the house ... Snakes , 四脚蛇,etc ...

Cos they are earning our hard earned money easily ... Think our cars are the most expensive one worldwide ..

Houses ? They want so many millions of FT and getting all the Ah tiongs in ... Of cos they want us to shift in with parents so save more unit to sell ...

Hahaha ... My client's house very old and torn down ... Maybe like 30 -40 years never Reno not those pretty beautiful structure we see .. That's why a lot of these pests love their house ... lol

Newly build or recent one will not have all these ... But how many ppl can afford to stay ? My client saved and buy this house for his 4 children ..

Wonder next time how our children going to buy house ...
parent wei da hor ..

i got a friend who bought a 4br condo just so that her son can stay with her when married and when they move on can pass to son
sometime i wonder are parent spoilting the child ... our parent and our generation where got such things as buy house for children...
we all still make it and get our own house wat

parent wei da hor ..

i got a friend who bought a 4br condo just so that her son can stay with her when married and when they move on can pass to son
sometime i wonder are parent spoilting the child ... our parent and our generation where got such things as buy house for children...
we all still make it and get our own house wat

How old is your friend? I can see she got good intention but her future DIL will most certainly not appreciate having to live with her, even if got "free" house. Many DILs want their freedom and privacy, including myself. Stayed with MIL for 3 months at her old house as a newly-wed then quickly bought a house coz could not tahan her nagging and freak cleanliness OCD - she complained to DH that I dropped too much hair on the floor, lol, as if I could control it! But hor, my ILs are very smart. They bought two condo units at two developments next to each other, one for themselves and the other they rent out to us. So near enough to help each other but not too near to be at each other's throats, lol!

Last edited:

Back