(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Don eat rice. If no choice w rice i ate few mouth only. Eat brown rice. Now I mixed brown rice w white rice to cook den won't be dry dry de.
Err mine case 3 drs wants me to state down what I have eat for every meals n show them so when time to poke finger cannot skip.
Let's jiayou ba :)
Yah white rice is really the culprit
Last time my reading chart include column what I eat for each meal too

Don eat rice. If no choice w rice i ate few mouth only. Eat brown rice. Now I mixed brown rice w white rice to cook den won't be dry dry de.
Err mine case 3 drs wants me to state down what I have eat for every meals n show them so when time to poke finger cannot skip.
Let's jiayou ba :)
gosh the wretched food diary. seems that I am better off ewting an oily chicken chop from the hawker centre than home cooked food , if I were to be concerned abt the glucose level. I may probaby be even better off with a macs burger n some fries (sans the soft drink)!

gosh the wretched food diary. seems that I am better off ewting an oily chicken chop from the hawker centre than home cooked food , if I were to be concerned abt the glucose level. I may probaby be even better off with a macs burger n some fries (sans the soft drink)!
lolz ..relax gal... already in last trim... it will be over soon...just bear with it and take care

Good morning mummies! Sitting at KK now waiting for my turn to draw blood. My stomach is rumbling already, jia lat! Walked by the Wangz cafe on the way here n all I can think abt now is mee rebus. Haiz.

Yest just went to kkh to see doct for my cough etc. Lucky bb is alrite despite i have been coughin for a mth. Hopefully after all the medi i will be alrite. :)
My nxt appt is on the 10 nov which i takin the test as well. After readin all the post, i think i better control my diet nw. Scary

my turn to see doctor.
i nw eatg kfc porridge,will go see GP for slight cold n cough.

Sometimes not really due to white rice. Also because other food that u eat also other than rice. Yes if want to cut down must really control. Jiayou

lolz ..relax gal... already in last trim... it will be over soon...just bear with it and take care
aint in last trim yet..

somehow part of me wants to get her out by week 37 by hook or by croook cos i wouldnt say i am enjoying the pregnancy. But t hen when I thought of her cute face on U/S, i rly just cant help but cry

Sometimes not really due to white rice. Also because other food that u eat also other than rice. Yes if want to cut down must really control. Jiayou
hur hur..then i tink i rly dont need to eat liao cos besides the rice i had some baked cod (minimal amt of sauce), veg, 1 small apple and 1 slice of orange.

I agree with ur hb actually... Singapore hotels so expensive... no point doing staycations cuz the amount spent on hotels in Singapore can get much better hotels overseas and somemore get to enjoy a different environment. Stay in hotel in SIngapore also do the same thing, watch TV, go shopping etc etc.

But maybe also I work in hotel in SIngapore lah, so sian of SG hotels liao....

I went Traders Puteri Harbour last Fri for staycation...cheap cheap (SGD150) with BF and taxes.... also with infinity pool then we drive around an sleepy town for cheap seafood.... SGD 150 for staycation in Spore would probably let you stay in Fragrance or hotel 81 group...

aint in last trim yet..

somehow part of me wants to get her out by week 37 by hook or by croook cos i wouldnt say i am enjoying the pregnancy. But t hen when I thought of her cute face on U/S, i rly just cant help but cry

huh? aiyo... relax relax gal ... must be the hormones at work lolz

... let her stay inside comfortably until 38 wks at least and ideally and when you see her cute face upon birth you will know it is all worth it though u may not be enjoying the pregancy progress... and in less than a year you might want to attempt # 2 cos their cute faces is irresistable

hur hur..then i tink i rly dont need to eat liao cos besides the rice i had some baked cod (minimal amt of sauce), veg, 1 small apple and 1 slice of orange.
aiyo didnt i warn you about fruits ... they are sugar too ..

ideally dun eat them at night cos night time all we do is zzz... so sugar will be kept in body..
have fruit (x1 ) during day time cos we walk around and get rid of sugar faster

I went Traders Puteri Harbour last Fri for staycation...cheap cheap (SGD150) with BF and taxes.... also with infinity pool then we drive around an sleepy town for cheap seafood.... SGD 150 for staycation in Spore would probably let you stay in Fragrance or hotel 81 group...
sure or not ...trader hotel leh... you got special price izzt ? i checked before it is no diff from prices here

http://www.shangri-la.com/johor/traders/offers/section/rooms-suites/

huh? aiyo... relax relax gal ... must be the hormones at work lolz

... let her stay inside comfortably until 38 wks at least and ideally and when you see her cute face upon birth you will know it is all worth it though u may not be enjoying the pregancy progress... and in less than a year you might want to attempt # 2 cos their cute faces is irresistable
Prolly prefer to wait a bit longer for no 2, if i decide to have another one subsequently.

acty i tink pregnancy is kinda wrecking havoc on my body. my bp b4 preggie is usally v nice (120/80 or sometimes slightly lower but still ok) but now...it's normal still but it's higher than b4.

aiyo didnt i warn you about fruits ... they are sugar too ..

ideally dun eat them at night cos night time all we do is zzz... so sugar will be kept in body..
have fruit (x1 ) during day time cos we walk around and get rid of sugar faster
i tot ok. cos the day b4 i had the chicken chop + half an orange. turned out to be 6.2

sure or not ...trader hotel leh... you got special price izzt ? i checked before it is no diff from prices here

alamak i went there already...i use my points to deduct USD 25...but even without points.... no harbour view room is SGD 180 with BF leh then you go there and request for free upgrade... i was upgraded to harbour view with an extra sofa bed for my girl...perfect!

And we went in at 9+am...check into the room at 9.45am...wah... first time can check in that early...

Prolly prefer to wait a bit longer for no 2, if i decide to have another one subsequently.

acty i tink pregnancy is kinda wrecking havoc on my body. my bp b4 preggie is usally v nice (120/80 or sometimes slightly lower but still ok) but now...it's normal still but it's higher than b4.
u have PCOS like me right ?
it si normal !!! pregnancy will screw up our BP and sugar level cos due to PCOS ...
and that is why gynae watch us like hawk cos preclampsia risk

and its so near to the customs... the journey from my changi home to tuas checkpoint takes longer than to clear the customs then to hotel directly...haha

Mummies..as promised here are pics of some of my loot from next..

Attachments

• 1414548999889.jpg
    1414548999889.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 149
  • 1414549011761.jpg
    1414549011761.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 140
i tot ok. cos the day b4 i had the chicken chop + half an orange. turned out to be 6.2
chicken chop is protein mah.,. + a big of sugar from orange may ok
but rice = carbo = sugar + apple = sugar + orange = sugar so abit screw up and insulin cant handle lor

alamak i went there already...i use my points to deduct USD 25...but even without points.... no harbour view room is SGD 180 with BF leh then you go there and request for free upgrade... i was upgraded to harbour view with an extra sofa bed for my girl...perfect!

And we went in at 9+am...check into the room at 9.45am...wah... first time can check in that early...
wait wait slow down

1) how you book in the 1st time direct or agnecy ? i cant find the price of SGD 180 leh !!!
2) request for upgrade ? you shang member izzt so got priority ...where got ask upgrade so easily unless member

The 2nd pic is all my loot so far. I need to stop getting rompers and buy more bodysuits and dresses for my princess!
wah that is alot of CLOTHES leh !!! but good material right :p so still worth it
i wanted to buy but i need to include my boy too cos he already ask why everytime a parcel come it is mei mei's clothes lolz

wait wait slow down

1) how you book in the 1st time direct or agnecy ? i cant find the price of SGD 180 leh !!!
2) request for upgrade ? you shang member izzt so got priority ...where got ask upgrade so easily unless member

I book thru agoda!

request for free upgrade when you book, and also try again when you check in...subject to availability la...dun think if you go during school hols will be that easy to upgrade

I aint Shang member...

u have PCOS like me right ?
it si normal !!! pregnancy will screw up our BP and sugar level cos due to PCOS ...
and that is why gynae watch us like hawk cos preclampsia risk
but he said everything ok so far and he was like quite chillax. then that time after my oscar my bp was damn high (i attribute it to the severe pain i was expereincing from the blood test and the irritation from waiting + crying babaies), he said .. u too kan cheogn lah.... then ok liao. hmm.

I book thru agoda!

request for free upgrade when you book, and also try again when you check in...subject to availability la...dun think if you go during school hols will be that easy to upgrade

I aint Shang member...
cheh i tot you shang member and got priority lolz

huh? book thru agoda can ask for upgrade !!! 1st time hear that leh ok next time i will try that but
my hubby like to go direct instead of agency leh :s cos go direct can earn hotel point book agency cant

cheh i tot you shang member and got priority lolz

huh? book thru agoda can ask for upgrade !!! 1st time hear that leh ok next time i will try that but
my hubby like to go direct instead of agency leh :s cos go direct can earn hotel point book agency cant

Agoda also can earn points... i used agoda very long le

but he said everything ok so far and he was like quite chillax. then that time after my oscar my bp was damn high (i attribute it to the severe pain i was expereincing from the blood test and the irritation from waiting + crying babaies), he said .. u too kan cheogn lah.... then ok liao. hmm.

mine abit kanjong ..ask me everyday check BP lolz and when she see high she kept reminding me cut down salt lolz

The 2nd pic is all my loot so far. I need to stop getting rompers and buy more bodysuits and dresses for my princess!

Wowow that alot... i haven really buy for my boi except a few pcs. Than my ger will say is mine.... lol.

I got some clothing from fren & cousin. So might not be buying so much too.

@ciakes what size did you buy ? is 0-3 months very small ?
am thinking should i buy some rompers for CNY but i scare size too small but if i buy 3-6 like what i did ..then it is too big haiz .. hard to estimate leh

am thinking should i buy some rompers for CNY but i scare size too small but if i buy 3-6 like what i did ..then it is too big haiz .. hard to estimate leh

Actually diff cutting diff size. If we buy online, that is the risk we will be facing. Sigh.

The bodysuit I bought one set 0-3mths looks quite big leh.. The other set long sleeve rompers I bought one set 0-3mths one set 3-6mths. Then the pants I bought 0-3mths. I feel 0-3mths not that small..slightly bigger than mothercare. The 3-6mths quite big compared to mothercare also.

Lol...that time I ever got phobia to the food..den dr said imagine myself if it is sweet to me don't eat..got sauce thing ones dangerous leh sometimes salt or sweet also can bring up sugar level. Dr said the purpose poke finger is to let us know which food cause it den next time don't eat or cut down just one mouth for taste if really want to eat.

Btw mummies some of u were talking abt the free nestle sample yesterday. I got mine in 2nd tri but not taking it cos I can't take the fishy after taste.. always never fail to puke or wanna puke after taking..so I never dared to try again..

Back