(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Ya, but guess if really a lot, I will let me helper use washing machine.. soak in bb wash powder for a while then use washing machine to wash.. just wash bb stuff in it..
I dunno abt you all .. I will separate kid clothes from our adult clothes when it come to washing even now we still wash my boy clothes separately

Random info - I love buying OCK breakfast though it's something very unhealthy which i indulge once in a blue moon... the OCK at Tiong Bahru also sells mee siam, chee cheong fun, you tiao etc etc. Dunno why I find it taste much better than the Ananas Cafe....
Saw one lady dip fries into sundae .. Hmm nice meh

I used to do that when I was younger in sec sch... now outgrow it liao...

Random info - I love buying OCK breakfast though it's something very unhealthy which i indulge once in a blue moon... the OCK at Tiong Bahru also sells mee siam, chee cheong fun, you tiao etc etc. Dunno why I find it taste much better than the Ananas Cafe....

I used to do that when I was younger in sec sch... now outgrow it liao...
Huh? I din know they sell Chee Cheong fun etc never try before but their fried Maggie mee do attract me but never get a chance to buy them Lolz

Lolz dun you find hot and cold food together abit weird

I dunno abt you all .. I will separate kid clothes from our adult clothes when it come to washing even now we still wash my boy clothes separately
Oh yes, w my helper... we separate from kids cos kids use different detergent. Then me and husband different pail.. Then maid wash all separately by hand. Only can use washing machine to wash bed linens..
But when times maid not around when she go back home for weeks, we use washing machine. All dump in except my under garments.. lol.. double standard hor..

Woah march group pple very stubborn and aggressive kept telling pple to start their own group .. So what is so uniquely only female aka mummies chat that man can't join .. Some man does a better job as mummy than female ok .. Dun under estimate either gender

Oh yes, w my helper... we separate from kids cos kids use different detergent. Then me and husband different pail.. Then maid wash all separately by hand. Only can use washing machine to wash bed linens..
But when times maid not around when she go back home for weeks, we use washing machine. All dump in except my under garments.. lol.. double standard hor..
Lolz yah really double standard leh

U seldom use machine not scare spoilt Lolz

Lolz yah really double standard leh

U seldom use machine not scare spoilt Lolz
No choice ma, don't want to spoil her.. If not she got nothing much to do too.
No le.. touch wood, last me for 5 years liao.. she used washing machine to wash linens every 2 weeks.. each time use 2-3 times cos too much.. lol..

I went to kaypoh liao... I think they are very rude too.... The SMH forum is for everyone wat, if you want to limit the FB group, that's fine. but I don't think it is fair to limit something that is in public domain.

Don't worry, Jan 2015 mummies welcome all, tall, short, plump, skinny, straight, single mums, twin mums, old mums, teenage mums, lazy daddies, selfish daddies, proactive daddies, grandparents too... etc etc. :)

Wah i also went in to kaypoh.. need to segregate till so clearly meh? I think daddies can contribute too! And they also vv strict about the edd date for joining FB.. as well as ask for details before can join the FB.. Quote "I have added u as friend few days ago as I cannot send through the link. Once u accepted. I will add u to the group and unfriend. Thx" -- super unfriendly leh.. why cannot just remain as friends?

I also still separate my boy's clothes with ours.. mainly cos i overstocked the baby detergent haha.. cannot finish using..

Yeah... or buy from OCK... at least you know OCK fries it on the spot and doesn't keep overnight.

Those Malay lady who sells from the box at the MRt stations (I always see at Clementi and Tiong Bahru), dunno if they keep the leftovers overnight or not....

Hmm my aunt work in OCK before.. the oil hor.. also not very healthy.. cos they reuse a lot of times!

Wah i also went in to kaypoh.. need to segregate till so clearly meh? I think daddies can contribute too! And they also vv strict about the edd date for joining FB.. as well as ask for details before can join the FB.. Quote "I have added u as friend few days ago as I cannot send through the link. Once u accepted. I will add u to the group and unfriend. Thx" -- super unfriendly leh.. why cannot just remain as friends?
Yah lor .. So hostile .. Dun see the need to stay there if I fall under their Edd criteria lah Lolz But Heng I am not Lolz

Ya man.. I went to kpo liao.. even end feb mummies also cannot join...
Poor dad beckz, I feel like commenting there ask him to join us.. lol..
Hardly got daddies will bother to join such forum. All they want is concern their bb and wife. What's wrong? Those mtb going to post naked photo? Sorry for so mean.. if I'm the dad, I will go sign another account and post as mummy... or change Nick. These ppl also won't know right? Haiz..
And those mtb w early delivery and deliver in feb instead of March, are they going to port then over to feb thread when they deliver?
I thought only 1 mtb to react th that way, so surprise to see other also agree..haiz..

Hardly got daddies will bother to join such forum. All they want is concern their bb and wife. What's wrong? Those mtb going to post naked photo? Sorry for so mean.. if I'm the dad, I will go sign another account and post as mummy... or change Nick. These ppl also won't know right? Haiz..
And those mtb w early delivery and deliver in feb instead of March, are they going to port then over to feb thread when they deliver?
I thought only 1 mtb to react th that way, so surprise to see other also agree..haiz..

No leh my friend aka dad will join all these forum it is the mom that dun join Lolz

Yah guess birds of the same feather flock together so they can agree with one another bah
Yah if I am him I will create female nick Lolz

I also got join male dominated forum lah Lolz and pple dunno my gender unless I tell there

No leh my friend aka dad will join all these forum it is the mom that dun join Lolz

Yah guess birds of the same feather flock together so they can agree with one another bah
Yah if I am him I will create female nick Lolz

I also got join male dominated forum lah Lolz and pple dunno my gender unless I tell there

Not my hubby le.. But don't know if know this forum exist. Never tell him.. At least when we talk bad about them, he don't know... lol...
But at least he join kiasuparent forum..

Woah march group pple very stubborn and aggressive kept telling pple to start their own group .. So what is so uniquely only female aka mummies chat that man can't join .. Some man does a better job as mummy than female ok .. Dun under estimate either gender

Don't know why they compare sharing valuable information with sharing toilets... Pregnancy involves both mummy and daddy leh o_O

Don't know why they compare sharing valuable information with sharing toilets... Pregnancy involves both mummy and daddy leh o_O
Maybe they traditional pple .. Male and woman are separate except when making babies Lolz

My hubby also wont join this kind of forum one.. For #1 we got a 2012 May Parents group.. Where a few daddies join.. Mostly still a mummies group but some daddies will contribute too.. N its good to hear from a dad too..

Maybe they traditional pple .. Male and woman are separate except when making babies Lolz

Lol.. just like my mil insist boy and girl clothes must separate..
That day I just scold my hubby, I forgot to throw away the panty liner wrapper in the toilet. Just wrapper only, not napkin.. he walk out and say I never throw. Then I ask him u can throw for me ma. He say he don't touch this thing. Then I scold him, then u can touch my private part... lol..

You go ask him join us la haha.. i m sure he will be glad tt there are open minded mummies arnd.. yeah actually create bogus account they also wont know sia..

That day I just scold my hubby, I forgot to throw away the panty liner wrapper in the toilet. Just wrapper only, not napkin.. he walk out and say I never throw. Then I ask him u can throw for me ma. He say he don't touch this thing. Then I scold him, then u can touch my private part... lol..

Lol this funny! How ur hb react??

East Cost? Very far from AMK. But I am interested with Mom In Balance Pregnancy Workout. Singapore Botanic Garden on Thursday morning 8.30-9.30am. Anyone wanna join me?

Summer babe you stay ard amk too?

I just got a DVD from amazon for prenatal yoga. Wanna come over do together? I can't wake up so early to do the botanic gardens one... Actually, unless we can bring our kid with us too?

Lolz maybe it is joke like this the march group dun wan man to be in Lolz

If do it our own, not

I just got a DVD from amazon for prenatal yoga. Wanna come over do together? I can't wake up so early to do the botanic gardens one... Actually, unless we can bring our kid with us too?
Have you take yoga class before? I worry we do not do it the correct way. I also can't wake up early normally but I am trying to change. Not sure can bring kids.. who is going to take care of your kids while you're doing the exercise?

A lot ppl stay amk here hor.. I grow upthere.. My parent stay there..
I go there 3-4 times a week..

Super unfriendly yet wanna kaypo in FB...funny leh...

Hey mummies, I'm thinking if bb born on 19 jan, then bb shower will be on 19feb, 1st day of cny. So no need to celebrate? Since no bakery ard to order cakes or buffet?

ImageUploadedByForum1408369437.804581.jpg
this is my definition is cold and hot food ... Lolz

Eh u two can try physiogel al lotion? I dunno why my gynae recommended that it din state for stretch mark but no smell for sensitive skin that itch ..

Physiogel doesn't work for me and my neice. We both have eczema. It just worsens it.

I used Aloe Vera gel to soothe the flare ups. Its working great :)

Back