(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

i tot she got one room for mil and one for BB ... so maid sleep with bb lor

day time maid aka nanny more exp lor but still cheaper than infant care

yah i hire part time cleaner to do housework once a week

dun you find them making your skin more dry ?

lolz... RX8 is good car for singles or childless couple ... put in baby seat also got problem. i once saw a couple struggle to bring the baby out from RX8 at TMC ... so time to change car lolz

i tell you cannot believe them one lolz ... they say buy little but it is alot lolz ...

no leh. i feel very clean after using life bouy. haha
and no la. my house only got one spare room. so either mil or maid lo.:rolleyes:

yes thinking of changing to family car but dh still wants to hold on to his car for as long as possible LOL

anyway, abit of drama yesterday
went airport to pick mil yesterday as she just got back form her trip to aust with her sister

so apparently she only told us she got two box and two baggage but dh drive a rx8.
so frankly speaking abit hard to fit in.

so we arrived at the airport and realise that she has 4 baggage and 2 boxes of stuff.
dh straight away ask her take cab home.
so i think she was unhappy. we were unhappy too cause we waited for 1 hr plus and i was hungry.
the first thing she did was to raised her voice that shes very hungry. ( the way just like how she argued with my parents on my wedding day. another drama LOL)
and dh replied her, ' you think you are the only one thats hungry meh, my bb is also hungry lo'
and we went off to eat without her LOL

Hahaha applause for your DH, but make sure dont do that in front of your children next time...

What abt Taka baby fair? Worth going? Anybody knows when's the next one?

I also waiting but like no news so far.. Usually they have 2 a year.. One start of yr.. One end of year..

This is the yoga class I went for last week with @yingzz.

The class is very slow paced, as you would expect from a prenatal class. We were probably the youngest (in terms of number of months preggie) in the class, as the rest in the class are all quite advanced in their pregnancy... It actually too slow paced for me though the breathing techniques may be useful... I much prefer my regular yoga class... :p The company actually called us the next day, I told them that I will only sign up in October, as I actually still feel okay to go for my regular yoga class, so only intend to sign up for my last tri.....

Yup quite slow pace especially first part.. I find that after that will pick up pace a bit more..

no leh. i feel very clean after using life bouy. haha
and no la. my house only got one spare room. so either mil or maid lo.:rolleyes:

yes thinking of changing to family car but dh still wants to hold on to his car for as long as possible LOL
oops i tot you have 2 spare rooms ...of course for maid :p

well it is a boy's dream to own a "sport" car mah lolz ..they will be forever young driving such car lolz... this is proven on the road .alot of lao uncles driving SLK ... Z4 .... R8 etc ... all old old one lolz

lolz... RX8 is good car for singles or childless couple ... put in baby seat also got problem. i once saw a couple struggle to bring the baby out from RX8 at TMC ... so time to change car lolz

Any 2-door car is only good for childless couples and singles. I don't even have car now...

oops i tot you have 2 spare rooms ...of course for maid :p

well it is a boy's dream to own a "sport" car mah lolz ..they will be forever young driving such car lolz... this is proven on the road .alot of lao uncles driving SLK ... Z4 .... R8 etc ... all old old one lolz

ya lo.
he old boy liao la.
35 this year haha

ya lo.
he say can put baby seat at the back.

Later your back pain, everyday have to bend in and out to bring the kid in, adjust the kid in the seat, put on the seat belts, fasteners, put his toys within his reach and barang etc etc (and reverse the entire process when taking the kid out).

Got nice 4-door sports cars also wat....

Hugz...mine same same, u are not alone, can understand how you feel, after a few more years, you'll be like me, cant be bothered to shed tears

Before we had a maid, mine would use up all cups he could find in the kitchen then he had no choice but to wash the cups, his reason being 'mass washing more productive' :(

Lucky me & DH only got one cup each.. and we will only use our own one.. maybe you all should hide all the spare cups..

Later your back pain, everyday have to bend in and out to bring the kid in, adjust the kid in the seat, put on the seat belts, fasteners, put his toys within his reach and barang etc etc (and reverse the entire process when taking the kid out).
Got nice 4-door sports cars also wat....

yah lor .. really a struggle ...

nice 4 door .. Merc AMG / BMW M3 / M5 / Audi RS4/RS5

Last edited:
Juz woke up from a long nap...

Felt as if my head is bursting.. all the "heat" consolidate at head area..

Washing of cups n plates... i would rather i wash myself .... i dun trust hubby to wash... n to wait for him wash i need wait long long... so might as well ownself wash...

Washing of cups n plates... i would rather i wash myself .... i dun trust hubby to wash... n to wait for him wash i need wait long long... so might as well ownself wash...
like i said before man scare their hand wet lolz

i mean i dont mind washing.
but at least you put it in the basin and not leave it lying ard

Hi everyone, I am new to this group.... am currently going onto week 17 and edd is 28th Jan.
Wanted to join the group when I found out I was pregnant but decided to hold on till the 1st trimester is over.... and then I kind of forgot about this forum till today! Must be the "pregnancy brain".....
Anyway, would love to join the Facebook group for Jan 2015 mummies if there is any.
My email address is [email protected].
Thanks so much in advance!

i tot she got one room for mil and one for BB ... so maid sleep with bb lor

day time maid aka nanny more exp lor but still cheaper than infant care

yah i hire part time cleaner to do housework once a week

dun you find them making your skin more dry ?

i tell you cannot believe them one lolz ... they say buy little but it is alot lolz ...

Yes, my skin super dry and itchy... Put lotion already only can tahan awhile.. Just told HB that my skin going to " tai ko" Liao...
Like a lot of rashes..

Eh u two can try physiogel al lotion? I dunno why my gynae recommended that it din state for stretch mark but no smell for sensitive skin that itch ..
huh? AL can only get from clinic or hospital pharmacy and it is not meant for stretch mark but more for Eczema leh

huh? AL can only get from clinic or hospital pharmacy and it is not meant for stretch mark but more for Eczema leh

Hmm I also Donno why Leh? Husband ask her for recommendation because I said even bio oil smells strong for me.. I was reading the bottle it states eczema and gynae said she recommended that for ppl with sensitive skin and ask me to try then I try no smell so I buy.. So I believe can work both way? I tot can buy outside I tot same one.. Quite ex for a small bottle too

Wah damn shag whole of last night didn't sleep well.. Oscar scan baby don't want to turn think Oso like me insomnia last night morning then sleep lol..

Eh ask u all the scan itself is not reflective one ah? The sonographer said everything ok so don't mean anything like the measurement ok means ok?

By the way was reading other thread for march 2015.. So fierce lol don't let daddies join n non march also not really welcome.. Lucky u all nv bully me lol :p

Hmm I also Donno why Leh? Husband ask her for recommendation because I said even bio oil smells strong for me.. I was reading the bottle it states eczema and gynae said she recommended that for ppl with sensitive skin and ask me to try then I try no smell so I buy.. So I believe can work both way? I tot can buy outside I tot same one.. Quite ex for a small bottle too

Wah damn shag whole of last night didn't sleep well.. Oscar scan baby don't want to turn think Oso like me insomnia last night morning then sleep lol..

Eh ask u all the scan itself is not reflective one ah? The sonographer said everything ok so don't mean anything like the measurement ok means ok?

hmm kind of weird to use eczema cream as stretch mark cream leh .. yah not cheap and not easily available outside too

oscar still need blood test to calculate adjusted risk ... well at least the measurement is ok .

By the way was reading other thread for march 2015.. So fierce lol don't let daddies join n non march also not really welcome.. Lucky u all nv bully me lol :p

huh? why so strict and so protective over the thread ? they dun let daddies join but daddy also can use mummy id to go in post wat lolz

huh? why so strict and so protective over the thread ? they dun let daddies join but daddy also can use mummy id to go in post wat lolz

Hmm I Donno issit for the Facebook grp only or even for forum thread.. what they wrote v long msg I tot it was funny.. And comparing it with barging into unisex toilet zzz

I just ate an apple... I feel like having teochew orh ni mooncake... heh. :p

These few days feel like having starchy stuff, yesterday I baked purple sweet potato to eat with my dinner, today want to eat yam....
last friday my hubby already bought some teochew orh ni mooncake for sampling and si chuan champagne mooncake lolz

How to control on SMH cuz everything is open for all to read... FB account at least got pictures and log to trace....

Send us the link to the message leh... kaypoh a little...lol.

How to control on SMH cuz everything is open for all to read... FB account at least got pictures and log to trace....

Send us the link to the message leh... kaypoh a little...lol.

Lol eh I Donno how to send link using handphone .. it's the march 2015 one.. They not active on forum so it's just like last page last few chats

Lol eh I Donno how to send link using handphone .. it's the march 2015 one.. They not active on forum so it's just like last page last few chats

I went to kaypoh liao... I think they are very rude too.... The SMH forum is for everyone wat, if you want to limit the FB group, that's fine. but I don't think it is fair to limit something that is in public domain.

Don't worry, Jan 2015 mummies welcome all, tall, short, plump, skinny, straight, single mums, twin mums, old mums, teenage mums, lazy daddies, selfish daddies, proactive daddies, grandparents too... etc etc. :)

see lolz ...i already foresee that coming lolz

got helper ok...if not helper will cry cos they pee alot and poo alot lolz
Ya, but guess if really a lot, I will let me helper use washing machine.. soak in bb wash powder for a while then use washing machine to wash.. just wash bb stuff in it..

Back