(2014) ivf mummies support group

kitty28, i manage to create the sticker under lilypie but how do u get that to appear in the forum over here?
Click on the pseudohtml option n it will generate a code at the bottom. Copy the code generated and paste it on your signatures section in the forum. To get to signatures, click on your username on the top right corner of the page. It should bring you to your settings page where u can select to customize your signature

Hi hi! Reporting here after my betas!!
11dp5dt - 460
13dp5dt - 980

Does anyone else here have such numbers? I am wondering if it's twins cos it seems high....

Click on the pseudohtml option n it will generate a code at the bottom. Copy the code generated and paste it on your signatures section in the forum. To get to signatures, click on your username on the top right corner of the page. It should bring you to your settings page where u can select to customize your signature

joynpeace, sorry.....but where to find the pseudohtml option?

Thanks for your reply! I was hoping for single so this is a relieve :D

hello, melody! i was also wondering that myself...my hcg at 12dp5t was 643...didnt have any subsequent testing again...doing my first scan on Tue...can't wait...praying that Dr will tell me the preg is going smoothly...
Will i know on this day if i am expecting single or twins?

hello, melody! i was also wondering that myself...my hcg at 12dp5t was 643...didnt have any subsequent testing again...doing my first scan on Tue...can't wait...praying that Dr will tell me the preg is going smoothly...
Hi dreamirene, after making all your choices of design (after step 3), you come to a page that says "ticker code snippets". Instructions printed are: "to start using your ticker, click on the links below for code snippets and helpful advice" then a bunch of options like " for websites, email signatures, forum signatures etc". Under forum signatures category, you will find the pseudohtml option. Click on this to generate the correct HTML code that can be used for this forum. Hope this helps. Sorry, I'm using ipad, so can't link the picture here to show u,,

I'm expecting twins and my 1st beta was 1000 plus. 3rd test was already reading at 27000.
Congrats on your twins, rabbit! :). What a blessing! Although a bit more stressful to carry twins, I think it's a double blessing, esp cos most of us have been trying so long..

Melody, I think beta numbers are not very accurate indicators of no of babies.. Your first scan will show if u have one or two sacs, then that will give you an idea. :). Congrats to all!

Hi dreamirene, after making all your choices of design (after step 3), you come to a page that says "ticker code snippets". Instructions printed are: "to start using your ticker, click on the links below for code snippets and helpful advice" then a bunch of options like " for websites, email signatures, forum signatures etc". Under forum signatures category, you will find the pseudohtml option. Click on this to generate the correct HTML code that can be used for this forum. Hope this helps. Sorry, I'm using ipad, so can't link the picture here to show u,,

Thanks! Joynpeace....think it works now...chim...hahaha...

Envy! Finally you can see you baby... Why must they wait so long before they let us see?? In the meantime, I feel so unpregnant and apprehensive cos other than sore bbs, nothings happening yet!

Have fun during your scan and say hihi to your darling! :)

Envy! Finally you can see you baby... Why must they wait so long before they let us see?? In the meantime, I feel so unpregnant and apprehensive cos other than sore bbs, nothings happening yet!

Have fun during your scan and say hihi to your darling! :)

Yah... I know... Took a while before tue is here.... Finally e scan is tmr... I keep trying to stop myself fr having negative thots... Until e first scan, I can't set my mind at ease... Havnt even told mil yet... Dun think I even hav any sore boobs... No bloatedness too.... Juz tat growing hungry easily when it is meal times... I was also even on e verge of retesting on hpt... Haha

Congratulations to all the to be mummies here! I am so happy for you!

I'm unfortunately losing it unless God agrees with a miracle. But I'm preparing for the worst and hoping for the best.

I appreciate if anyone can tell me what I should be eating for the next two months before I start on a fresh cycle as I don't have anymore reserves. What is good for me and any good TCM to recommend. I'm considering acupuncture, anyone here recommend that?

I'm so unhappy... But life goes on. Just praying for a miracle. If God feels that I need to do more. Then I will.

Thanks joynpeace for replying Dreamirene!

Slt - sorry to hear that. Please take good care n eat good before you start a fresh cycle. I heard from some sisters that raffles got a good TCM. Any mummies know the contact no?

Dreamirene, good luck to your tml scan. Btw this few days I din login. Busy knitting my babies blanket. Hahah!

Recently, I have no appetite. After meal, I feel nausea. So uncomfortable. I hoping no MS for me.

Last edited:
Congratulations to all the to be mummies here! I am so happy for you!

I'm unfortunately losing it unless God agrees with a miracle. But I'm preparing for the worst and hoping for the best.

I appreciate if anyone can tell me what I should be eating for the next two months before I start on a fresh cycle as I don't have anymore reserves. What is good for me and any good TCM to recommend. I'm considering acupuncture, anyone here recommend that?

I'm so unhappy... But life goes on. Just praying for a miracle. If God feels that I need to do more. Then I will.

Hi Slt, sorry to hear about that... Let's pray for the best! I don't know much about what to eat or not but I can suggest you go to Dr Zou Yu Min at AMK for accupucture. I was recommeded there by my classmate who has very serious diminishing ovarian reserve and PCOS. After a few months of meds and accu there, she actually got preggy naturally. Not once, but twice, she has 2 babies now. She is only 32 and her ovary functions has completely shut down now.

For my 1st Fresh long protocol in May/June, the cycle was cancelled. I didn't do anything during that cycle except drink a few glasses of red date and longan drink. Not even folic acid, multivits or eggs. For my 2nd Fresh in July, I was due to start short protocol on 23 July and i went for accu from 15 July onwards, twice a week. After the transfer, i did one more accu session, and that's it. Food wise, i didn't even drink red date and longan drink cos i find it too sweet but i did eat alot of durians cos it was in the season rather than for any fertility beliefs. This is the cycle that I BFP and even though I didn't have many eggs, they were all top grade blastocysts - 5 out of 9 retrieved. So if you ask me what's the one thing that made a difference, I guess it's Acupuncture for me.

Be happy and cheerful and don't think too much! I believe that when it's meant to happen, it will happen and i believe in self fulfuling prophecy. So believe in yourself and think positively and it will happen again for you with better end results.

Last edited:
Yah... I know... Took a while before tue is here.... Finally e scan is tmr... I keep trying to stop myself fr having negative thots... Until e first scan, I can't set my mind at ease... Havnt even told mil yet... Dun think I even hav any sore boobs... No bloatedness too.... Juz tat growing hungry easily when it is meal times... I was also even on e verge of retesting on hpt... Haha

Eh... u made me go retest!! LOL... Ok much much darker line now! Paranoid... :p
Come one give us some more signs please!!

Congrats on your twins, rabbit! :). What a blessing! Although a bit more stressful to carry twins, I think it's a double blessing, esp cos most of us have been trying so long..

Melody, I think beta numbers are not very accurate indicators of no of babies.. Your first scan will show if u have one or two sacs, then that will give you an idea. :). Congrats to all!

Wow JoynPeace, your beta is super high! Congrats on your twins... Twins are really cute!
My first scan will be on 5th Sept.. Sooooo long more... It will be 6wks 3days then and i hope i get to hear the heartbeat then.

Hi Ladies, how r all of u? I'm going for oscar next thursday. Just wanted to check whether anyone of u needs crinone. I have about 10 sticks left in the fridge. Due to my itch, Prof told me to stop all inserts. I'm willing to let go a cheaper price :) PM me pls as I hardly come into forum these days due to morning sickness.

Wow JoynPeace, your beta is super high! Congrats on your twins... Twins are really cute!
My first scan will be on 5th Sept.. Sooooo long more... It will be 6wks 3days then and i hope i get to hear the heartbeat then.
Melody, the super high beta is rabbit's. :). Mine was only 200+, I have a singleton baby girl. :).
I know the paranoid feeling initially when no MS, no symptoms.. Like too good to be true.. I did four other pregnancy tests after my first positive test just to reassure myself.. Then MS started big time, and now this week can feel baby kick! :). Super excited.. :). But I figured paying for the extra pregnancy tests is money well spent to make myself feel happier n less worried, so don't worry if u r testing again..

Melody, the super high beta is rabbit's. :). Mine was only 200+, I have a singleton baby girl. :).
I know the paranoid feeling initially when no MS, no symptoms.. Like too good to be true.. I did four other pregnancy tests after my first positive test just to reassure myself.. Then MS started big time, and now this week can feel baby kick! :). Super excited.. :). But I figured paying for the extra pregnancy tests is money well spent to make myself feel happier n less worried, so don't worry if u r testing again..
Hahaha u dun wanna know how many tests i took ! I was already testing way before my 1st positive beta. LOL!
Anyway, all's good, still positive, getting much darker, i am satisfied (for now) until i get paranoid again :p

So exciting to be able to have a baby bump n be able to feel the baby kick for you! Everytime i hear my friends are pregnant, suddenly their child is born.
When its our turn, time crawls... Still waiting and waiting :D

Hahaha u dun wanna know how many tests i took ! I was already testing way before my 1st positive beta. LOL!
Anyway, all's good, still positive, getting much darker, i am satisfied (for now) until i get paranoid again :p

So exciting to be able to have a baby bump n be able to feel the baby kick for you! Everytime i hear my friends are pregnant, suddenly their child is born.
When its our turn, time crawls... Still waiting and waiting :D

alamak.....i am going for scan tmr but i didnt retest since my BT on 14 Aug....

Hihi to all!

My daughter is coming 4 years old from my very 1st fresh cycle in 2009.
Thereafter, did another 4 freshs and 6 FETs!
Finally here I am!
I should be about 5 weeks preggy :)

5th August - FET
17th August - 13dp2dt - HCG 543
26th August - 22dp2dt - HCG 14871
13th Sept - First Scan!

Hi Joynpeace,
Wonder if you remember me? I ever PM you regarding the Blackmores Conceive Well :)
After my failed FET in May, I came across your posting in IVF support forum sharing your success story,
so I asked my friend to bring me 2 boxes of the supplements and chicken essence from Singapore.
I managed to start the supplements 3 weeks before i start my next FET.
And here I am!
Thank you so much! I think the supplements really helped in the well-being of my uterus :)

Hihi to all!

My daughter is coming 4 years old from my very 1st fresh cycle in 2009.
Thereafter, did another 4 freshs and 6 FETs!
Finally here I am!
I should be about 5 weeks preggy :)

5th August - FET
17th August - 13dp2dt - HCG 543
26th August - 22dp2dt - HCG 14871
13th Sept - First Scan!

Congrats and welcome away!

Hi Joynpeace,
Wonder if you remember me? I ever PM you regarding the Blackmores Conceive Well :)
After my failed FET in May, I came across your posting in IVF support forum sharing your success story,
so I asked my friend to bring me 2 boxes of the supplements and chicken essence from Singapore.
I managed to start the supplements 3 weeks before i start my next FET.
And here I am!
Thank you so much! I think the supplements really helped in the well-being of my uterus :)

Hi I'm so happy for you!!! :). Congrats!

Welcome away!

oh yeah! went for my first scan this morn...phew...everything is going smoothly...can see the blinking and hear the heartbeat...am so happy...was a bit worried as i lie on e bed waiting for the scan..very funny...Dr Loh let me hear the heartbeat....n i ask him that i read online it is supposed to be 100 beats per min??? hahaha....then he ask my hubby to record so that i can go back n count...wahahhaa...then my hubby even ask him if the mach comes with a recording function...think Dr Loh has a headache from having us as patients...
so supposed to see him again in 2 weeks time...he asks us to think whether to do oscars test or harmony test... i am currently 34 and he says low risk but i rem my frens doing such tests...but Dr Loh also mentioned the risk of false alarm with suhc test....harmony test is more conclusive and accurate but costs 3 times more than oscars test...

do u all do the oscars test or harmony test???

Welcome away!

oh yeah! went for my first scan this morn...phew...everything is going smoothly...can see the blinking and hear the heartbeat...am so happy...was a bit worried as i lie on e bed waiting for the scan..very funny...Dr Loh let me hear the heartbeat....n i ask him that i read online it is supposed to be 100 beats per min??? hahaha....then he ask my hubby to record so that i can go back n count...wahahhaa...then my hubby even ask him if the mach comes with a recording function...think Dr Loh has a headache from having us as patients...
so supposed to see him again in 2 weeks time...he asks us to think whether to do oscars test or harmony test... i am currently 34 and he says low risk but i rem my frens doing such tests...but Dr Loh also mentioned the risk of false alarm with suhc test....harmony test is more conclusive and accurate but costs 3 times more than oscars test...

congrat! hee now more ease at heart alredy hor!

most of us took oscar as harmony is too ex :p

Welcome away!

Congrats!!!! Finally its really really confirmed.. So happy for you! :D

Thanks, kmei & melody...yah...now at ease....will try to be more conscious within the next few wks...
yah lor...the harmony test is so exp...much more than oscars...

Melody, ur scan is also coming up soon, right??? btw, mine is a singleton....

Thanks, kmei & melody...yah...now at ease....will try to be more conscious within the next few wks...
yah lor...the harmony test is so exp...much more than oscars...

Melody, ur scan is also coming up soon, right??? btw, mine is a singleton....

Hehehe my doctor called me this morning to ask after me and i whined at him to let me scan sooner, so he relented! I'll do it this afternoon. Even if there is no heartbeat yet its like i feel safer it's 'checked' and can rule out etopic. I think i read too much horror stories on the internet.

Hehehe my doctor called me this morning to ask after me and i whined at him to let me scan sooner, so he relented! I'll do it this afternoon. Even if there is no heartbeat yet its like i feel safer it's 'checked' and can rule out etopic. I think i read too much horror stories on the internet.

wah....ur doc so nice to even call u to ask abt u....yah..i get wat u mean...i was also a bit worried abt etopic till my tcm mentioned is low risk...usually chemical preg is associated with low hcg scores... think u wld also know whether if twins....

recently, i started feeling hungry easily...i just had a subway sandwich at noon...n now i feel as though my stomach is empty again...what are some of the healthy recommended snacks to take during pregnancy?? i know nuts are but i am not a big fan of them..prob fr eating brazil nuts...

recently, i started feeling hungry easily...i just had a subway sandwich at noon...n now i feel as though my stomach is empty again...what are some of the healthy recommended snacks to take during pregnancy?? i know nuts are but i am not a big fan of them..prob fr eating brazil nuts...
fruits and yogurt are good snacker

Thank you for yr encouraging reply...

Good news. God gave me a miracle. The beta went up to 205. Im to test again in two days. Staying positive with the miracle. Continue to pray for a miracle baby:) any advise on what I should eat to improve things. God performs the miracle while I take care of the logistics. thank you again:)
Hi Slt, sorry to hear about that... Let's pray for the best! I don't know much about what to eat or not but I can suggest you go to Dr Zou Yu Min at AMK for accupucture. I was recommeded there by my classmate who has very serious diminishing ovarian reserve and PCOS. After a few months of meds and accu there, she actually got preggy naturally. Not once, but twice, she has 2 babies now. She is only 32 and her ovary functions has completely shut down now.

For my 1st Fresh long protocol in May/June, the cycle was cancelled. I didn't do anything during that cycle except drink a few glasses of red date and longan drink. Not even folic acid, multivits or eggs. For my 2nd Fresh in July, I was due to start short protocol on 23 July and i went for accu from 15 July onwards, twice a week. After the transfer, i did one more accu session, and that's it. Food wise, i didn't even drink red date and longan drink cos i find it too sweet but i did eat alot of durians cos it was in the season rather than for any fertility beliefs. This is the cycle that I BFP and even though I didn't have many eggs, they were all top grade blastocysts - 5 out of 9 retrieved. So if you ask me what's the one thing that made a difference, I guess it's Acupuncture for me.

Be happy and cheerful and don't think too much! I believe that when it's meant to happen, it will happen and i believe in self fulfuling prophecy. So believe in yourself and think positively and it will happen again for you with better end results.

fruits and yogurt are good snacker

Thanks, ecym....didnt think of that cos i thought these will make me hungrier as they help to digest food...

Good news. God gave me a miracle. The beta went up to 205. Im to test again in two days. Staying positive with the miracle. Continue to pray for a miracle baby:) any advise on what I should eat to improve things. God performs the miracle while I take care of the logistics. thank you again:)

Congratulations, slt! hope ur beta will go up and up! stay positive and good luck! keep us posted..

Reactions: slt

[/quote]

Congrats!! More happy news to come!! GAMBATE!

wah....ur doc so nice to even call u to ask abt u....yah..i get wat u mean...i was also a bit worried abt etopic till my tcm mentioned is low risk...usually chemical preg is associated with low hcg scores... think u wld also know whether if twins....
Yes yes..I really love my gynae... In fact, Dr Zou smsed me today asking if I had any good news too! Very surprised considering I only went for a few accu sessions in total. The world will be such a pretty place if all doctors r so caring like mine...

My scan today showed one with possibility of another. He didn't want to do v scan so it's not clear on ab scan. But I am happy for now! Hope I can see the heartbeats next Thursday...

Congrats Slt!

Yes yes..I really love my gynae... In fact, Dr Zou smsed me today asking if I had any good news too! Very surprised considering I only went for a few accu sessions in total. The world will be such a pretty place if all doctors r so caring like mine...

My scan today showed one with possibility of another. He didn't want to do v scan so it's not clear on ab scan. But I am happy for now! Hope I can see the heartbeats next Thursday...

wah!!! let all wait till next thurs and see.. :D

oh.....u mean twins???
yah..Dr Zou is very caring...she indicated on her calendar on those who are going for BT...seems like she had quite a number of good news for aug...

Back