(2014/10) Oct 2014 Mummies

Hi little_bud,
I don't seem to be able to add you in fb but I've sent you a message instead. Please see if you can add me... I'm not very tech savvy so a bit kuku... took a long time to find you... :)

Hi all. EDD 18 October, struck lucky on our first IVF cycle after many years of TTC. Happy to meet other IVF moms as well.

Hi ladies!

Just went to gynae last sat; Edd 4th oct :)
#1 is currently 27mo

Do add me on FB group; [email protected]

*waves to Princess Ginn & Chris* Oct's been a great mth! ;)

Last edited:
Hi all

I just went for my scan last week, this week 5 weeks, my 2nd one..EDD should be in Oct too, looking forward to know other mums whose EDD in Oct 14 too.
Recently I have been having adominal pains though it's mild, kinda worried though as my next scan is 4 weeks later. Do you gals get this adominal pains?

Yo i have posted my email addy for the fb group, but no one add me yet. I have sent Debbie a friend request, did you received?

Hi all

I just went for my scan last week, this week 5 weeks, my 2nd one..EDD should be in Oct too, looking forward to know other mums whose EDD in Oct 14 too.
Recently I have been having adominal pains though it's mild, kinda worried though as my next scan is 4 weeks later. Do you gals get this adominal pains?
Hi babe, abdominal discomfort is quite common cuz uterus is stretching... :) unless accompanied by spotting or extreme pain then must check with gynae le. You don't have this for #1?

Hi is anyone experiencing the same problem as me lol.. i cannot add debbie as a friend.. so even msgs sent to her do not go into her inbox.. can someone already in the fb group help us inform debbie that she has alot of msgs in her "others" folder heehee.. thank u!

Hi, I've been waiting for debbie to reply my message on fb but she nv reply.
I think I've got to the correct person, her profile picture is a family photo with her cute little girl right?
If any of you that has been in the group, please help me to let her know, she don'tseem to hhave log in here.
Thanks lots...

Hi all mummies...

Im Oct mummy too...this is my 2nd baby but im still feel excited. Tmr is another check up with my 8 weeks pregnancy. As per my gynae, I will be able to see my little baby heartbeat. Really excited!

Hi babe, abdominal discomfort is quite common cuz uterus is stretching... :) unless accompanied by spotting or extreme pain then must check with gynae le. You don't have this for #1?

Hi dustygritty
I dun really recall about the abdominal pains for my no.1 but I did experience bleeding last time. The problem is I also observed there s some whiteish - yellowish discharge, wonder is it cos for concern. ?

Hi dustygritty
I dun really recall about the abdominal pains for my no.1 but I did experience bleeding last time. The problem is I also observed there s some whiteish - yellowish discharge, wonder is it cos for concern. ?
As long as it's not bright red discharge, shouldn't be a cause for concern... :)

Same here, i have sent debbie a friend request before too, and cant pm her too. Dustygritty/serynn, i have just sent you a friend request. Pls assist to add me to the grouo. Bunch of thanks to you! ;-)

Hi Ladies!

This is my first pregnancy and I'm really nervous! Found out I was pregnant 2 weeks ago and went for ultrasound scan on Monday, 7 weeks as of today and saw the little heartbeat of my baby :) EDD in Oct 09!

Please add me at [email protected]

Hi Dusty.. jus added u on fb... thanks for accepting so fast..

Hi everyone.. jus went for chk up today n edd is on 21 oct.. this my 2nd pregnancy n #1 is now coming 21mths +..

Lets enjoy our pregnancy!

Hi, i just tested positive too.. i have been having quite bad cramps, is it normal?
I've called gynae, but they advice to see gynae aft 6 weeks though

Congratz for ladies here

I just found out expecting early this week. Going to see gynae next sat at gleneagles, my sis gynae.

Do take folic acid once tested positive <3

Congratz for ladies here

I just found out expecting early this week. Going to see gynae next sat at gleneagles, my sis gynae.

Do take folic acid once tested positive <3
Congrats babe... bought a box of folic acid from Unity immediately after testing positive <3

Back