(2014/10) Oct 2014 Mummies

add me too please [email protected]

I try go add you as friend..

think my name ery common hard to find lol

remember earlier someone asking about gynea in woodlands.. Dr Lawrence Ang at sembawang deliver my #1.. well if you like patient doc, dun go to him.. he is a chop chop gynea cos he got too many patients.. need to wait about 1 hour for him and session at most 5 minutes.. but he will tell you what you need to know.. for me I like I dun like doc who talk so much just tell me the main points.. I ask questions he will answer.. what I want to recommend him about is his stitches are good.. I c-sect cos my #1 too big... then for me its not painful and when I go massage, a few of them say the stitches very well done and very short... this is my #2 and I am going back to Dr Ang.. google about him, he is pretty popular.. then again good and bad reviews of course..

add me too please [email protected]

I try go add you as friend..

think my name ery common hard to find lol

remember earlier someone asking about gynea in woodlands.. Dr Lawrence Ang at sembawang deliver my #1.. well if you like patient doc, dun go to him.. he is a chop chop gynea cos he got too many patients.. need to wait about 1 hour for him and session at most 5 minutes.. but he will tell you what you need to know.. for me I like I dun like doc who talk so much just tell me the main points.. I ask questions he will answer.. what I want to recommend him about is his stitches are good.. I c-sect cos my #1 too big... then for me its not painful and when I go massage, a few of them say the stitches very well done and very short... this is my #2 and I am going back to Dr Ang.. google about him, he is pretty popular.. then again good and bad reviews of course..

Hi mckkie
i did ask for gynae in Woodlands area, i heard about Dr Ang as a chop chop person, haha. thats why i nv go to him. thanks anyway.

babe i did not receive your facebook msg. can let me know what's your name on facebook so i can search and add u (how does your profile pic looks like)
My fb name is steffie tan :) profile pic is a close up of my face with hair covering one eye lol. I can't add you too so strange. There's no option to add you.

Sukif, mckkie,
I have added u, pls accept my request so that I can add u into the grp.

shirevan, gracefulmom,
I couldn't locate ur email in fb. what is your username?

Sukif, mckkie,
I have added u, pls accept my request so that I can add u into the grp.

shirevan, gracefulmom,
I couldn't locate ur email in fb. what is your username?

quietgirl, i have just started a conversation with u. pls add me in to the fb group, thks

hihi mommies...
another newbie reporting.. justed tested BFP yesterday.. pretty confirmed i guess, appt with doc is next thurs, at 6+ weeks.. based my own calculation.. EDD should be mid oct thereabts..
thou this is my #2...still very excited... feeling fatigue n queasiness in my tummy at times.. and bloated, like my tummy very heavy... i had a great pregnancy before, not much problems, hope this time is the same..

CHEERS!

Hello all! Just got 2 BFP yesterday and am waiting for a blood test confirmation with the results out on Saturday :) EDD should be mid-Oct as well. I dun have much symptoms, apart from tender breasts like PMS, and fatigue

Hi all mommies, I'm 6weeks pregnant. Have been spotting for weeks. Doctor said it's called cervix polyps. He said it's harmless and he will remove them After 2mths. Everytime I see spotting I'm worried. Any mommies experienced this too?

Hi all, my end in June 2014 and I have engaged aunt suspect as my confinement nanny for the second time. She is kind and good on cooking skills. Very caring and kind. Baby is all well and never has colic under her care.

One more note. Auntie susie does alternate confinement as in she is doing for me in June and another mummies in august. So she will only take October and December mummies to be. She focus very well at work.

One more note. Auntie susie does alternate confinement as in she is doing for me in June and another mummies in august. So she will only take October and December mummies to be. She focus very well at work.

can share with me auntie susie contact pls, thks:)

Hi, I jus tested last fri I m pregg. Btw, is it true that 1st trimester will hv adominal discomfort? As my previous pregnancy hv it. Pls advise :)

Back