(2014/10) Oct 2014 Mummies

Today the most ridiculous thing happened. I was on the bus otw home.. saw a blind man at the bus stop waiting for bus.. then I suddenly started crying..

These pregnancy hormones are hard to handle :(

Gals, quite nervous, went tcm earlier just now. Dr told me my pulse body very weak, ask me rest rest rest. :|

Me and me too...
[email protected] (must be secret, I haven't announced to anyone)

in my previous post I asked if I should change my gynae, wanted to switch to Yvonne chan but she's full so... still not changing gynae in the end... seeing Dr tomorrow, though 2nd one but still excited...

hihi, i am reporting here with #2. EDD 13 oct.

my #1 also a dragon, dragon tail , born in jan 2013.

can add me in the secret too? facebook is more convenient for me than here.
my addy

Last edited:
morning mummies i've send u all friends invite. please accept me so i can add u all into the group.

my fb name is Debbie Png. let me know if you did not receive my invite :)

morning mummies,
trying so hard to login here, finally.
someone kindly add me to the FB group pls~! cant wait hehe

sorry mummies. im busy at work this morning. just out from a meeting and created the fb group. added a few of you already. some of u i can't find u all on fb. can you please add me instead as friend so i can add u to the group. now i have these ladies added in the group :)

cindy tan
kennis leong
regg kong
sandy pang
tricia teo
joyce png

sorry mummies. im busy at work this morning. just out from a meeting and created the fb group. added a few of you already. some of u i can't find u all on fb. can you please add me instead as friend so i can add u to the group. now i have these ladies added in the group :)

cindy tan
kennis leong
regg kong
sandy pang
tricia teo
joyce png

Thks babe =)

i'm not sure y i can't locate some of you on facebook via email search. please add me instead (sorry not very tech savvy) haha :)

hello October mummies! newbie here..

Just tested positive last week and according to the app i use, EDD should be on 8th October.
My first is a Dec 2010 baby, am so excited to be pregnant with second babe :))

Back