(2014/10) Oct 2014 Mummies

Hi mummies!! i'm a new comer! just tested positive this morning!! so excited. this is my #2. my #1 is 13mth this week :) can't wait to call up my gynae to fix appointment to see the little bud. my EDD should be 22 Oct.

I tested on Sunday and found out I'm 3+ weeks. But I have been spotting since 25 Jan. This morning when I pee there's quite a lot blood. I'm going gynae later. Hope everything will be good...... *worried*

Hi mummies!! i'm a new comer! just tested positive this morning!! so excited. this is my #2. my #1 is 13mth this week :) can't wait to call up my gynae to fix appointment to see the little bud. my EDD should be 22 Oct.

little bud, u are here to report! Welcome:)

And a great welcome to all the new joiners here!!!

Ladies.. all seems ok.
Just saw my baby sac together with my hubby. 2 weeks time for e heartbeat scan.

Dr prescibe me Duphaston, to ease cramp n oso helps in bb growth.

*phiew

That's great sasandy! :)

I went to my gynae, he did a scan but couldnt see anything, made my heart sank a lil, might be too early? I dont know. He ask me to go back in 2 weeks' time saying by then should be able to see liao. He prescribe Duphaston too for me thrice a day.
Now i thinking if i should quit my job and stay home to rest really well these few months, i really want the baby....

I went to see Dr Adrian Woodworth @ CCK Thomson Clinic ytd. He is really very fast... and we feel he is in a rush, are all gynae like this?

i've seen Dr Adrian before for my #1. he really is chop chop. in and out in less than 5mins and the wait is so long. hubby and i didn't felt comfortable with him so I did not continue with Dr Adrian. my current gynae will explain things to me. afterall 1st timers have so many questions. i didn't felt comfortable with a chop chop gynae. Have to wait for at least 1hr to see him and out of the room in less than 5mins. but i know some mummies like Dr Adrian, so i guess it depends on individual

my gynae visit is on 3rd March. gynae prefer us to go after 6weeks cause that's when we can detect the heartbeat. can't wait to go and see my little bud!!

Morning mummies & mummy to be,

Great to know that quite a number of mummies 2012 are expecting 2nd this year.

Our two babies combined is 龙马精神.

My first child i did not have a specific gyane and delivered in KKH by a midwife.

For 2nd one, I going to visit Dr Phua at Gynae Health Clinic for Woman. See if I am comfortable with him.

Reactions: sam
I went to see Dr Adrian Woodworth @ CCK Thomson Clinic ytd. He is really very fast... and we feel he is in a rush, are all gynae like this?

Babe my first scan was done by him, everything was chop in 5 mins ( scan + consultation), and is cost me 180 over.
i dont really like it so i change to another gynae. My current one spend at least 15 mins explaining to me and answering my question.
Even have small talk with me n my hubby to make us feel comfortable.

i've seen Dr Adrian before for my #1. he really is chop chop. in and out in less than 5mins and the wait is so long. hubby and i didn't felt comfortable with him so I did not continue with Dr Adrian. my current gynae will explain things to me. afterall 1st timers have so many questions. i didn't felt comfortable with a chop chop gynae. Have to wait for at least 1hr to see him and out of the room in less than 5mins. but i know some mummies like Dr Adrian, so i guess it depends on individual
Babe my first scan was done by him, everything was chop in 5 mins ( scan + consultation), and is cost me 180 over.
i dont really like it so i change to another gynae. My current one spend at least 15 mins explaining to me and answering my question.
Even have small talk with me n my hubby to make us feel comfortable.

My bill ytd was $240 over, gosh... Maybe i'll change gynae, dont feel really comfortable, i need assurance from the doctor!

my gyne is Dr Adrian Tan in TMC>>ACJ clinic

1st visit was $170+ with scan bb heartbeat, prescribe folic acid and vitamins.

my #1 was delivered by him. thumbs up!

So many of u alrdy seen gynae n seen heartbeat! Envious!

My gynae is fully packed n I only managed to get a slot on 21 feb. Meanwhile today im gg to visit my TCM dr to say hi and let her chk my pulse make sure everything is ok first.

I'm new too. Had went to GP to confirm on Sunday. Research on gynae & hospital charges.
I have been burping non-stop since late Jan. & farting quite abit.... :( is it normal?

I'm looking at KKH and looking for female gynae.

:pme too? my no#1 was delivered at MT A, will be back in Oct 2014, too.

I want to deliver at Mount A as well! First choice. I know that the service there is fantastic as my hb was admitted there before. I'm open to KKH and TMC as well just need to find a suitable gynae first.

I'm new too. Had went to GP to confirm on Sunday. Research on gynae & hospital charges.
I have been burping non-stop since late Jan. & farting quite abit.... :( is it normal?

I'm looking at KKH and looking for female gynae.

My fren delivered at KKH in 2012.

Malay Female Doctor: Suzanna Sulaiman

Recommend by the Snr Nurse working at KKH.

Morning mummies & mummy to be,

Great to know that quite a number of mummies 2012 are expecting 2nd this year.

Our two babies combined is 龙马精神.

My first child i did not have a specific gyane and delivered in KKH by a midwife.

For 2nd one, I going to visit Dr Phua at Gynae Health Clinic for Woman. See if I am comfortable with him.

yes! 龙马精神 for me too :) :)

yes yes must be set as secret group cause some mummies may prefer to keep the pregnancy news hush hush now until later stage. i don't mind helping to set up the facebook group but my company block facebook so i cannot do it now haha

yes yes must be set as secret group cause some mummies may prefer to keep the pregnancy news hush hush now until later stage. i don't mind helping to set up the facebook group but my company block facebook so i cannot do it now haha

keep us posted...:) i dun intend to let them know till delivery whahaaa!!!!

Dear all mummies,
I am back to this forum after 5Y, my boy is coming 5Y this year and today, i just discover i am expecting again.
Joy, Joy Joy, still feel the joy and excitement! from online cal my EDD should be 15 Oct. Really hope we have a FB group from here!

ladies, u all want to PM me your email address? i think FB app can create the group. let me try. u all PM me your email so I can add you all into the group. please let me know your SMH nick so i can identify u all :)

Hello all mummies, tested positive with my no2 yesterday. Will been seeing my gynae on 1st march. Couldn't wait :)

Back