(2014/08) August 2014

It normal for us to keep feel thirsty right .... (can't remember my 1st one )
Piggy, I too felt thirsty most of the time and also pee more frequently too.

Anyways mummies, do u still drink coffee? Or cafeinated drinks? I remember during my #1 I nv drink until 2nd tri but this time round keep having the urge to drink in the morning.

I oso got super bad ms & it was a girl. Gynae also confirmed that bad ms usually is girl. If you concieve boy, the boy hormones will balance up in our body n we will feel less terrible. :D

Prisann lucky you. At least you have figured wat suits you best nw. I m still searching. I find I like heavy taste food too but not curry etc la. Ie fish must steam w salted fish n plum, cereal with milo is my supper. Throughout the day I will want to eat fruits. I m v thirty all the time but can't seem to like/drink plain water. So I drink ribena, apple juice, yogurt, warm water. Jia you everyone. Let's embrace this difficult first trimester tog.

Your attorney, cereal with milo ? Gd idea, I shld try. My mil force me to eat bird nest for supper every night. Sound gd, but I don't really like bird nest.
I remember the food I avoid thru out my last preg was like orange, watermelon, beancurd (dou hua), green tea, curry, Rojak, sashimi and other uncooked food.

I'm still looking for a substitution for my morning hot green tea.. Because of caffeine, I'm avoiding it.

Cereal is it those 3-in-1? I find it rather tough to swollen my breakfast these days... Nothing looks nice to me..

Piggy, I too felt thirsty most of the time and also pee more frequently too.

Anyways mummies, do u still drink coffee? Or cafeinated drinks? I remember during my #1 I nv drink until 2nd tri but this time round keep having the urge to drink in the morning.
I stop drinking my daily kopi too..now change to milo just in case...

I still continue to drink coffee/tea, but juz control the amt, like max 1 cup per day (instead of the usual 2-3 cups per day). else too tired to operate. I also drank coffee/tea (in controlled amt) for my #1.

juz booked my gyne appt. earliest appt I can get is 30 dec. so far away. sigh.

I still continue to drink coffee/tea, but juz control the amt, like max 1 cup per day (instead of the usual 2-3 cups per day). else too tired to operate. I also drank coffee/tea (in controlled amt) for my #1.

juz booked my gyne appt. earliest appt I can get is 30 dec. so far away. sigh.

Same I see my Gynae on that day too.

For coffee ...I still drink but limit 1 per day. In fact I just drink half a cup only.

Serious? Then I should go ask my mom about her MS. My colleague was saying if your mom has stretch marks, most probably you would have too.. This might be genetic too :)

starrynine > hmm.. i happen to read this somewhere. So far, quite true for me. As for the stretch marks part, doesn't apply to me. My mom has no stretch marks but I have ugly ones.. :(

I'm still looking for a substitution for my morning hot green tea.. Because of caffeine, I'm avoiding it.

Cereal is it those 3-in-1? I find it rather tough to swollen my breakfast these days... Nothing looks nice to me..

Starrynine > same.. so i will drink milo or low fat milk and eat bao.

sausage u give me ur email 1st and i add u as friend..then u see if u can see grp? if u cannot see our posting then maybe it works?

I should be around the 5th week. No severe ms yet (touch wood). Appetite is good. I make it a point to eat more nutrious stuff. No sweet and fried food. If im hungry i snack on nuts and oatmeal biscuits. I also brought hardboiled egg n some fruits to office to snack on sometimes. My major problem is bloating...its quite uncomfortable as my stomach is so stretched n gassy. Trying to delay revealing my pregnancy till 1st trim will be tough!

Back