(2014/08) August 2014

Yes. ..edd is 01 Aug. . End up litter one like to pop out early. .. on 18th Friday already open 5cm. .. my gyne instru me immediate do administration for waiting labour. .. I admit at 1.30pm bb arrived at b4 5pm. .labour paint start abt 3 plus. .. This pain experience will never forget. ..wow I make it without any injection. .. just take the oxygen.. wish all love u stay strong if for 100 by natural. . And smooth deliver and rest well

Wow congrats pink yan! Sounds like a fast delivery for u and u were so brave to go thru it without any epidural! Was it exactly 38 weeks ur baby decided to come out? I hope mine can wait till at least 1 aug cos my edd is 16 aug. Fingers crossed!

Hi all,

I'm selling Bird Nest from Indonesia harvest in House Nest.

Bird Nest can be inspect 1st before purchase.

Guarantee no chemical wash, no preservatives, no coloring, no glue.

Supplier from the same well-known local brand.

Type :
3A - $115/50g
Stripe - $80/50g
Biscut - $65/50g

If Interested please call/sms/whatsapp/wechat me at +65 9107 5155. Sean Chew

Infinity Trust Pte Ltd
100 Jalan Sultan
#04-35
Singapore 199001

Wow congrats pink yan! Sounds like a fast delivery for u and u were so brave to go thru it without any epidural! Was it exactly 38 weeks ur baby decided to come out? I hope mine can wait till at least 1 aug cos my edd is 16 aug. Fingers crossed!

Yes.. It is exactly38 weeks. .

Yes. ..edd is 01 Aug. . End up litter one like to pop out early. .. on 18th Friday already open 5cm. .. my gyne instru me immediate do administration for waiting labour. .. I admit at 1.30pm bb arrived at b4 5pm. .labour paint start abt 3 plus. .. This pain experience will never forget. ..wow I make it without any injection. .. just take the oxygen.. wish all love u stay strong if for 100 by natural. . And smooth deliver and rest well

Hello. Joining the Aug 2014 mums club :) I'm due end of Aug, but I feel baby will come sooner than that, but hope not on Aug 8 or 9 since the hospital suites would probably be crowded.

Just want to ask too if anyone is experiencing palpitations during the pregnancy? I have been having palpitations since my 6th month and I've seen the cardio doctors, but they cleared me already. But my heart rate is usually high now (around 120). I'm quite worried because I wanted to give birth normally, but I don't know if my palpitations would require me to have C-section instead.

Thanks prissnn. . Nope it my 2nd bb. My gyne advise me to walk more. .. Every walk more then 30min. .. Therefore I everyday walk garden walk... shopping the most.

Cool..this is my #02 too..i hope to have fast labour. But not sure can do it without epi...very scare of pain...haha...
Ya..i walk everyday too..intend to work till delivery..
I guess and hope to pop around 38wk too..dont wanna wait so long

Congrats Pink Yan! :)
Your labour pain only start at 3 pm plus? Before that no contraction pain at all even you alr dilate more than 5 cm?

I wish I can have such fast n smooth delivery like your.

Hello. Joining the Aug 2014 mums club :) I'm due end of Aug, but I feel baby will come sooner than that, but hope not on Aug 8 or 9 since the hospital suites would probably be crowded.

Just want to ask too if anyone is experiencing palpitations during the pregnancy? I have been having palpitations since my 6th month and I've seen the cardio doctors, but they cleared me already. But my heart rate is usually high now (around 120). I'm quite worried because I wanted to give birth normally, but I don't know if my palpitations would require me to have C-section instead.

Hi hi. . I supposed during pregnancy will have higher heart rate. If cardiac dr has cleared u on their side should be fine ☺ maybe on your side try to not take caffinated drink, sleep on your left side more & drink lots of water. Most importantly keep yourself calm n cool

Congrats Pink Yan! :)
Your labour pain only start at 3 pm plus? Before that no contraction pain at all even you alr dilate more than 5 cm?

I wish I can have such fast n smooth delivery like your.

I just feel stomach hard N soft on and of and a bit pain only..and it is just a while..Therefore I just ignore. And I still keep walk here and there before go check up. I think maybe I walk to much..that's why open fast...

I just feel stomach hard N soft on and of and a bit pain only..and it is just a while..Therefore I just ignore. And I still keep walk here and there before go check up. I think maybe I walk to much..that's why open fast...

but I walk walk abit then pain at v area liao leh. :(

Wow thats very fast. Congrats! Im having #2 too and hopefully have a quick labour like you. Just worried I don have enough time to shower before delivery. :p

Congrats, Pink Yan!
So brave to go 100% natural!! Give me courage to opt for 100% natural as well.. =)
Looks like more mommies are popping soon!
Jia you and good luck!! =)

There is no medical or scientific research done on the benefits of eating human placenta. All the goodness that we read online come from those placenta encapsulate companies and they are not supported by any research.

http://africacheck.org/reports/insufficient-evidence-to-support-health-claims-associated-with-eating-placenta/

I just tot that it is good. But anyway my friend was telling me what if the pills which I am taking is actually not from your placenta but was someone else instead.

That is enough to freak me out and stop thinking about taking it.

Heya.

I'm 34 weeks today. I've started having menstruall like cramps in the middle of the night, for two consecutive nights already. Hard stomach. Switch position (I basically flip from left to right to left to right..) then another few hours later it happens again. Are they BH?

I just tot that it is good. But anyway my friend was telling me what if the pills which I am taking is actually not from your placenta but was someone else instead.

That is enough to freak me out and stop thinking about taking it.
Ya same here lol...we cannot "see" what the person is doing to the placenta behind the scene at all :p

Im now at TMC now..
Having my 1st time CTG and did twice on different machine..staff said I got contraction and awaiting doc to check my dilation (now 1.5cm). Last week checked was said dilated 1cm..

Last edited:
Heya.

I'm 34 weeks today. I've started having menstruall like cramps in the middle of the night, for two consecutive nights already. Hard stomach. Switch position (I basically flip from left to right to left to right..) then another few hours later it happens again. Are they BH?

Yes girl i think they are BH. I had them much earlier :p. ur timing just nice. Just watch out if it becomes regular k

Wow! Congrats! pink yan.
shirleyten have a smooth delivery.

Hi to all,

din get a chance to introduce myself.
my edd is 08082014.
so I am waiting now.
this is #1 so I have no experience of what to expect.
baby is moving with very big movement. is this BH?
my naughty baby loves activity at about 12 am when I sleep. is this normal?

Wow! Congrats! pink yan.
shirleyten have a smooth delivery.

Hi to all,

din get a chance to introduce myself.
my edd is 08082014.
so I am waiting now.
this is #1 so I have no experience of what to expect.
baby is moving with very big movement. is this BH?
my naughty baby loves activity at about 12 am when I sleep. is this normal?

Hey your EDD is very close to mine XD
I am also expecting my #1. Just visited my gynae today and he said bb unlikely to deliver in the coming week so i am waiting for Aug to come now...
Abit worry coz bb is very big size and i cant get a measure from his position today :( gynae also says cant tell will i be having normal delivery or csect right now...

I think BH is when your tummy suddenly feels rock hard but there is no pain... i am experiencing it several times a day now
It is very normal that bb become very active at night because bb get more oxygen when we lie down on bed :p

Back