(2014/04) April 2014

Hi xynn, my nauseous has gone away. Seems better for me.
Some preggies will have quite bad MS all the way till end of 1st trim.
Hang in there! Hope it will go away soon!

Wah....MummyOO need to look for CL so fast? I also din have CL for #1 cos kena fly aeroplane and mil do. She do ah....half pail of water. lol. So I say #2 die die need CL. I also tot of agency cos confirm won't kena fly aeroplane....but I also heard of terrible stories of agency. So dunno how.

Hi xynn, my nauseous has gone away. Seems better for me.
Some preggies will have quite bad MS all the way till end of 1st trim.
Hang in there! Hope it will go away soon!

wahh... good for u.. mine .. on some days are ok...puke out feel better.. mine is mostly stuck at throat.. v xinku.. then plus i feel my head so heavy everyday.. gynae said i dont have enough sleep, ask me sleep earlier a bit lol..

ladydee, better be kiasu than cannot find one.
Aiyo...why I hear so many freelance CL put aeroplane de! So no security leh.
Hmm...do you all know which agency is good?
I saw ikcare.com.sg agency testimonials posted in their websites...like so good like that. Wonder really is?

blur02, pls get as much rest as possible.
Nap over the weekends noon while your kiddos r napping too?

MummyOO, lucky you...
i dread dinnertime. my husband keep saying it will be over soon, and i'm lying on the bed, trying not to puke out.

limlim, CL from agency really reliable? R there good ones b4?
My mum did my confinement 3yrs ago! She's too tired to do for me by next yr cos also main caregiver to my niece and stimes my boy. After 1st trim I will start to look for 1 le.

From agency , there are okie ones and not so okie ones. That's why they allow u to change if u r not happy with your current one. But if your friends, colleagues or relatives got any good recommendation can consider also. Last time during #1 , my mum keep on ask me use my neighbour's confinement lady telling me how good she is. Fine, I went along with it even though I had someone in mind . Then when I gave birth 3 weeks early, call her she say cannot come then send her cousin over instead:mad:. She's okie only, cooks boring food, eat till I sianz. Close one eye and survived for 4 weeks. When I see my other mummy friends post their confinement food pic. So yummy, got Chinese and western food.

I also heard of other mummies sacking their confinement lady after two weeks cos really cannot tahan them .

blur02, pls get as much rest as possible.
Nap over the weekends noon while your kiddos r napping too?

Weekdays loh.... cos weekdays my gals stayed at my mum hse de... im weekend mummy.. but i wll go my mum hse everyday though.. nowadays is v tiring v me.. sometimes my hub nv fetch me i wil take cab home... so weekends are the only time i spend with my gals.. if i sleep n sleep, i will feel gulity too.. hahaaa...

Hi babes I can recommend u a very good n cheap usa website to purchase dha , palmer's stretchmark cream n so many other stuff for babies. . Its www.iherb.com and shipping is only usd $4 if under 4.4kg and first time purchase have $10 off if purchase more than $40. Use code : DRL899 when checking out. I purchased my first btl of prenatal dha (nordic) n its like 50% or more cheaper than sg as well as palmer's pdts. . Awesome n so excited. . I fall under edd may'14 n congratz to all mummies here

Hi everyone! my EDD is 21st April.. expecting #4
Starting off feeling abit nauseous and lost appetite.. now seems much better!
I deactivated my facebook so wont be able to join the page..

Hi everyone! my EDD is 21st April.. expecting #4
Starting off feeling abit nauseous and lost appetite.. now seems much better!
I deactivated my facebook so wont be able to join the page..

Hats off! You r the first mummy that I know that's having #4 . How old are the first 3 now? I presume u r 30 this year?

Hats off! You r the first mummy that I know that's having #4 . How old are the first 3 now? I presume u r 30 this year?

Hihi!! Yes I turned 30 this June.. First three are boy 5 (May08), girl 3 (Dec09) and boy 1 (Jul12)
Hoping for a girl!

Hi all mummies,

I'm new here... This is my first pregnancy. My edd is 6th April next yr.. Im about 11 weeks now. Can add me to the fb page too please? My email is [email protected]

Feeling so happy and anxious at the same time...

Looking forward to chatting with you all :)

Hihi!! Yes I turned 30 this June.. First three are boy 5 (May08), girl 3 (Dec09) and boy 1 (Jul12)
Hoping for a girl!

Heh. Princess dust to you. I know of another mummy from my thread who's gonna try for #4 too. She's giving birth to her 3rd boy next mth but she wanna till #1 goes to Pri school first cos the first 3 is all 2 years apart and she has no helper . She's also very young like you, 3rd kid at 26. Are you a SAHM ?

Hoping for a girl!

Jaschar : Heheee.. Im also 30yo this yr.. hehe.. My #1 also born in 08 but in Mar, #2 in dec'09 too. heheee.. this is currently my #3.. close shop liao..
u are v brave to "chase" #4 leh.. anyway.. i got one fren also same age as us #4.... i reli admire u all lor..... v tiring i must say..

Thank you ladies who responded to my face care products' query. Indeed have to do far more research.

Anw, omg i am so happy! GG back singapore this Thurs. Scan (OSCAR) on Friday afternoon.

This trip home, I want to eat A1 curry puff, garrett's popcorn, bak chor mee etc etc. So many foods on my list. I am also buying Ribena and Milo powder back. I found that, if put some milo in your maternal milk, it is more tolerable. :)

HAPPY DAY EVERYONE!

Jaschar : Heheee.. Im also 30yo this yr.. hehe.. My #1 also born in 08 but in Mar, #2 in dec'09 too. heheee.. this is currently my #3.. close shop liao..
u are v brave to "chase" #4 leh.. anyway.. i got one fren also same age as us #4.... i reli admire u all lor..... v tiring i must say..

Just when I thought #4 is a lot. I saw that someone on my fren's FB just gave birth to #5 and #6 . Now she has 6 boys and she's only 29. I kaypo went to ask my fren , she told me that lady already a pair of twin boys, then followed by 2 more boys and now another set of twin boys. *faintz*
Thank you ladies who responded to my face care products' query. Indeed have to do far more research.

Anw, omg i am so happy! GG back singapore this Thurs. Scan (OSCAR) on Friday afternoon.

This trip home, I want to eat A1 curry puff, garrett's popcorn, bak chor mee etc etc. So many foods on my list. I am also buying Ribena and Milo powder back. I found that, if put some milo in your maternal milk, it is more tolerable. :)

HAPPY DAY EVERYONE!

Wah! You got no morning sickness at all? I got no appetite at all, don't feel like eating anything. If my frens ask me out for dinner , I will eat cos dont wanna let them know i'm expecting ,after that go toilet and vomit out. Cos I really can't stand food now.

MummyOO, lucky you...
i dread dinnertime. my husband keep saying it will be over soon, and i'm lying on the bed, trying not to puke out.
wahh... good for u.. mine .. on some days are ok...puke out feel better.. mine is mostly stuck at throat.. v xinku.. then plus i feel my head so heavy everyday.. gynae said i dont have enough sleep, ask me sleep earlier a bit lol..

hi,
Just done for gynae check up. finally saw & hear my bb heart beat. my edd is 04 of may. i believe my precious will come end april. Just done puke out with all milk. seem my vomiting getting frequent even before turn in will puke out...

Just when I thought #4 is a lot. I saw that someone on my fren's FB just gave birth to #5 and #6 . Now she has 6 boys and she's only 29. I kaypo went to ask my fren , she told me that lady already a pair of twin boys, then followed by 2 more boys and now another set of twin boys. *faintz*

this is way too many liao.. hahaa.. but maybe some mummies like so many kids accompany.. but but all boys leh.. wahh.. is like half a dozen can form half a football team... *salute salute* i think i wil faintzzz..

Jas, I know you right? Haha...did u deactivate your fb?

Tummy not feeling very well today...no mood to eat also. :(

Btw, anyone tried or thinking of trying pregnancy tea? I feel like trying....wonder have any effects or not.

Jas, I know you right? Haha...did u deactivate your fb?

Tummy not feeling very well today...no mood to eat also. :(

Btw, anyone tried or thinking of trying pregnancy tea? I feel like trying....wonder have any effects or not.

ladydee,

whats pregnancy tea? for what purpose?

ladydee,

if really can decrease vomit. i'm willing to drink..
I don't think it will help in morning sickness and decrease the vomit. I tried the tea before, towards my last trimester, but my labour not say any faster.

Hi Mommies, I was pregnant few days ago, but I miscarried yesterday. Feeling loss the whole of yesterday, but I know being depressed will be a poison for my health. So today, I decide to start paving my way to a healthier pregnancy.

Please do take care of your health, and take all the good nutrition. Consider taking natural supplement like Elken Spirulina. HIghly dense in nutrients, because right now, our diet has lost most of the nutrients through cooking and the processing.

By getting the right nutrients, you are also saving your babies from diseases and abnormalities. A baby was diagnosed with Down's Syndrome, G6PD, and abnormal heart, at 5 months prenatal check. The parents then tried to eat the best natural supplements using Molecular Reform Therapy (building healthy cells from the inside). 3 months later, some of the conditions disappeared. Then when the baby was delivered, there was still a hole in her heart. The parents fed her with the right nutrients, and within a year, the baby healed completely.

So, lesson is never neglect good nutrition. If you would like to learn more about this Molecular Reform Therapy, let me know. It is many times safer than doctor's prescription because these are natural.

Wah! You got no morning sickness at all? I got no appetite at all, don't feel like eating anything. If my frens ask me out for dinner , I will eat cos dont wanna let them know i'm expecting ,after that go toilet and vomit out. Cos I really can't stand food now.

Hi Limlim, erm... yup, I have little or almost no morning sickness. Although I did gag a few times in the beginning stage when I brushed my teeth. Anw, hope you get better soon! :)

Vomiting is mostly due to Duphaston which Dr gave you for pregnancy support. It's a pill form of progesterone.
Advantage : easy, painless
Disadvantage : nausea

if you are on 2 pops a day, ask your Dr if can reduce to once a day. If you are on none, it's just natural coz the body is producing extra estrogen for pregnancy support. Compared to normal non-pregnancy levels, it's higher therefore you want to puke

Vomiting is mostly due to Duphaston which Dr gave you for pregnancy support. It's a pill form of progesterone.
Advantage : easy, painless
Disadvantage : nausea

if you are on 2 pops a day, ask your Dr if can reduce to once a day. If you are on none, it's just natural coz the body is producing extra estrogen for pregnancy support. Compared to normal non-pregnancy levels, it's higher therefore you want to puke

I'm still on that Duphaston . Damn! Doc say must take till week 12. If I call KKH hotline, sure no reply one. And my next appt will be week 12 .

Nowadays I feel so tired. I can sleep from 10 plus to 8 plus this morning. Bring my son go school , then go eat breakie, come home feel sleepy again . Nap for 40 mins. Cook lunch and go fetch him . Then if I never meet my friends for lunch, I will sleep when he naps. But after that still feel tired , so ask maid play with him. Then at night sure feel sleepy before 12 and I have no prob falling asleep even though I slept so much in the day. Really like a pig sia.

limlim: I'm also like a pig la....I go home only feel like nua-ing on the bed. Feel bad never bond with son. And by 10 plus I also grumpy, wanna sleep.

teng2: you have to find the invite through your email, not fb.

Hi Ladydee,
Checked my mailbox, including the spambox... no invitation emails.
Can trouble you to invite again? Sorry for the inconvenience ya!

Hihi, can I join the FB group? [email protected]

Thanks...

2nd time preggy - a lot of things I hack care, have not bought anti stretch mark oil...sigh...

I just went for my Oscar scan and bloodtest at TMC on Wed. Guess most of you will have your turn soon.

Hi all, would love to join this thread as I am due with #2 next April
EDD: 10 Apr 2014
Baby: #2
Gynae: Dr. Tan HH
Hospital: KKH

Got a Oscar scan coming up next week, as my no 1 is preemie so i think no 2 will be early too so should fall in Mar. So dunno join Mar or Apr thread...hehe.

Can add me to the fb group? my email add is [email protected]
Thanks a lot.

hi MTBs.

I'm a first-time mtb, edd is 8 apr (i know, i should have joined this thread much sooner!). Have just completed my oscar test, and doc reports that it's all looking good, extremely low risk of DS. Have experienced slight bouts of nausea but no real puking or problems with food intake. thank God all has been well so far.

pls add me to the FB group: [email protected].

Back