(2014/02) February 2014

And hope to close shop after this, stop at 2.
happy.gif

How about other the mummies here? How many kids you are planning to have?

HeatherWhite, me not any better. I rom at 26, Customary @ 29 and baby popping out @ 32. When I ROM that time MIL wanted us to have baby early and even suggested to give up the masterbed room for us. Lolz... Most likely I am stopping @ #1. Dont think I have the energy to take care of my #2.

SMH Nick: Gwenie09
Name: Gwen
Stay Where: CCK
Gynea: DR Adrian Woodworth
Hospital of Delivery: TMC
EDD: 18Feb 2013
No. of Kids: 0

CheeryZ,

You are like me before! I also tot to stop at 1, but after 1 I change my mind. Cos I find my girl will be very lonely when she grow up.
And ppl around you start asking me when you want to have #2 kind of question. Quite annoying sometime.
Anyway, I think family with 2 kids are the right size now. Hope I can handle well.

SunshineBB, I have been eating a lot of fish as well... Worst... I do not know what fish is it... Bcoz all slice fish.

SMH Nick: sunshinebb
Name:Shirley
Stay Where: Tampines
Gynea: John Tee
Hospital of Delivery: KKH
EDD: 21 Feb 2014
No. of Kids: #2

Me too eating fish porridge n soup nearly every weekday lunch. But I guess it's not like a lot portion shd be ok ba.
Nick: jyjy
Stay: sengkang
Gynae dr Ben choey
Hospital: tbc
Edd: 14/2/14
Having 1st bb now

Dear all mommies-to-be, very excited to join this thread. Pleased to "meet" everyone.
I'm gonna be a first time mom, so thanks in advance for all the mommy advices and support.
happy.gif

Hi Heather, you are not old worr.
I'm 34 this year and expecting my 1st child.

Hi CheeryZ, my mom says usu those fish soup stall uses Batang fish, also called Sheng yu. I'm just eating lotsa salmon fish, like 2 X a week. But getting quite sick of it le.

Hi Luvbabymarket, we have the same EDD
happy.gif
But understand that it will change by a couple of days depending on scan and growth.

HI Xiao Ling, Think it's the hormones lah. Sometimes i'll flare up at my hubby or tear up when i watched emo scenes. So it's very normal
happy.gif

Happy Wednesday!
happy.gif

Heather white, u r so cute choose all the easy rem dates for yr bb. I hope my bb will arrive same day as est so my blur blur DH will rem valentines day cos he nvr celebrate Valentines days after our 1st yr pak tor. This yr is our 10yr Anni from dating. Now he has a chance to celebrate 2 occasion tgtr think he 赚到liao. Heehee :p

Mummies, to protect our privacy,I think it is safer to hide details like name(n even age?) on the table as it is a open forum w many silent readers. Perhaps can share more personal details on the fb group where it is a closed group

Just my two cents worth

SMH Nick:jacquise
Name: jacquise
Stay Where: Tanah Merah
Gynea: Dr Peter Chew
Hospital of Delivery: GMC
EDD: 26 Feb 2014

I've a lot in common with sunshine bb. Il be 33 end of this MTh actually ;p

wah...envy u ladies who can eat fish. just the smell of fish now will make me puke. everyday have to cook fish porridge for #1 so suffering...literally must hold my breath while cooking n feeding him. LoL

i tot my MS was leaving last week...appetite was very good but this week it is back with a vengeance!!! last night dinner ate young tau foo soup...ate less than 1/3 of the bowl feel like throwing up liao. sigh.

here r my details. =)

SMH Nick:crysstall
Name: angela
Stay Where: woodlands
Gynea: Dr Lawrence Ang
Hospital of Delivery: MT A
EDD: 10 Feb 2014

aiyah...age nvrmind lah. not v sensitive. as for stay where...woodlands v big. so i dont mind either. haha

Hi Ladies!

Happy and excited to join this grp!

Im a first-time mtb with edd 25th Feb, feels bloated (gained 3kg+ already hoho) and fatigue..
Looking fwd to see my gynae in 2 more wks thou!

Oh ya, is there any FB grp tt i can join? I'm kinda late and all, but will appreciate all the advices and support. Tia ^^

Wow! This forum getting very happening.
These last few days my ms seems to be getting better. appetite seems to be returning too but I still get full easily and feel bloated. Got my urine results back and I've UTI so have to eat antibiotics now.

Pls include me in the table too...
SMH nick: blushblush
Stay: sengkang
Gynae: Dr Lui PS
Hospital: Mt A
EDD: 11 Feb
Baby#: 1

Hi Blushblush,

There is usually urine test? My gynae didnt get me to do the test at all previously, strange.

Here's my info btw =)

SMH nick: joyful_gigi
residence: Jurong
Gynae: Dr. Tho CK
Hopital: TMC
EDD: 25th Feb
Baby#: 1

SMH Nick Name: Joyce
Stay Where: sengkang
Gynea: dr Heng TL
Hospital of Delivery: Parkway East
EDD: 26 feb 14
Baby #: 2

CheeryZ. Thanx. I'm guzzling water now . Will go look for cranberry juice.

Gigi. My gynae did the urine test cos I mentioned sharp pain in my lower left abdomen.

Anyway, just to check with all of u. Did your gynae do blood test or check blood pressure for u? I read online that these are supposed to be done but my gynae didn't do any of them. He only checks my urine for sugar level.

Previous Gynae did BP test and urine dipstick.This current one only urine dipstick.

Ya I also feeling stretched. A lot of clothes can't wear when only two mths. Die.

Excited that there are more mummies on board now.
happy.gif

Yah. Mine was also just the urine dipstick by the nurse/asst but no BP. I always assume that he didn't do blood test was because I did one a year ago when he did health checks for me. So none of u mtbs did blood test too.

Mine does BP but no urine dip test cos I did myself at home so he help me do vaginal scan as I'm already 6wks on my 1st visit. Can see sac with bb heartbeat tat time. No blood test but he did urine test when I hv vaginal bleeding.
Sian today think I've overwork a little spotting
sad.gif
hopefully no more spotting Tml. Wow our feb mtb group is getting more & more lively.
Thanks luvbabymarket for tabulating our details
happy.gif

first 2 visits check weight and BP. Urine test for glucose on second visit...nurse told me blood test will be done on next visit.

blush: Uti can be caused by holding your pee too long...so keep gg to the loo

SMH Nick: jan
Stay Where: Jurong
Gynea: Dr Douglas Ong
Hospital of Delivery: TBC
EDD: 2 Feb 2014
Baby #1

Will be fun to have another column next time about gender
happy.gif

Hi Luvbabymarket, guess your #1 loves to be inside your warm lil womb
happy.gif

My details as follows:
SMH Nick: Lilcookiedough
Stay Where: Punggol
Gynea: Dr AL Lim
EDD: 22 Feb 2014
Baby #1

Thanks for compiling the list
happy.gif

Hi blushblush, can take yogurt and cranberry juice for UTI. I used to kena UTI all the time. Bleah. Rem to finish the whole course of the antibiotics.
happy.gif

This is my 2nd pregnancy and can't imagine having to go through all the MS and all again!

This time my pregnancy is more fragile, had fainted, spotting, severe weakness, MS, etc. So trying to build health now. Now appetite is v bad in the evening! Really don't wanna eat anything.

Also in between jobs, which adds complexity to this unexpected pregnancy. Oh man.

SMH nick: Beeksie
Stay: Bt Timah
Gynae: Dr Chris Chong
Hospital: Gleneagles
EDD: 22 Feb
Baby #2

Morning mtbs, any idea is there surcharge for delivery on valentines day?
Also another silly question to those who deliver #1 b4 if we need to give birth during our gynae clinic hours, how can he help us deliver when he needs to attend his clinic patient too.

So tired but can't really sleep last nite. Think I'm too excited abt something :p or anyone else has insomnia problems? Haha

Luvbabymarket, thks for the input. I spotted sumtin wrong with Crysstall's data though.

Hi

Can you also add my details as follows:

SMH Nick: PMY
Stay Where: Kovan
Gynea: Dr Phua Soo Mear
Hospital of Delivery: Malaysia
EDD: 17Feb 2014
Baby #2

Hello

Can you also add my details as follows:

SMH Nick: Jemalene
Stay Where: Sengkang
Gynea: Dr Woo Bit Hwa
Hospital of Delivery: Mount Alvernia
EDD: 09 Feb 2014
Baby #2

these 2 nights i also have sleepness nights.. dont know why.. slpt at 11 plus woke up at 3 den fell aslp at 3 plus 4.. anyone experiencing the same?

morning all mtbs.

Thanks luvbaby for the update. hahaha just curious, cos think i just put my gyne name as John Tee how u know he is Prof?

Hi,
please include me too, though there is slight chance I might deliver in early march. Same gynea as Heatherwhite.

SMH nick: Sheltie
Stay: Bukit Batok
Gynae: Dr Yvonne Chan
Hospital: TMC
EDD:28 Feb
Baby#: 2

haha luvbaby, i also did consider Dr Benjamin b4 but call and check with his nurse and was told he do not have evening clinic.

Xiao Ling, I've broken sleep these few weeks. Will go toilet often, then wake up cos bloated tummy felt uncomfortable or accidentally rub against my sore breast....then wake up again about 4plus toss n turn.

My details as below ~

SMH Nick: Lilone'smummy
Stay Where: Yishun
Gynea: Dr Paul Tseng
EDD: 16 Feb 2014
Baby #1

cheeryz and blushblush.. i see.. hopefully we can have good night sleep during wkend.. today is finally fri eve~ smth to make us feel happier~ :D

Hi me too, will wake up around 3am or later for 1 or 2 times every nite
sad.gif
to go pee or just dunno y hv restless sleep.
Yes it's going to be fri Tml
happy.gif

Happy! Xiao ling we r same age & 1st time mtb
happy.gif

Back