(2013) TTC for #2 & More Mummies !

Berries, sorry forgot to inform u that my af came on the 31 aug. Super sian so dare not come in cos thought positive. Suspect chemical preg cos my temp was high for 2 weeks plus after bd. Then suddenly drop then af came few days later.Hai, if like that maybe body need few mths before can be ready for another try. Hope last round was not chem preg. So this time round going all out. Ba zhen soup, bai feng wan, no cold water(hopefully) and folic acid. Fingers crossed. Hopefully can strike else dec very hard to go oz Liao. Tickets booked oredi.

U gals so good can chit chat during office hours.these few months I am so busy till no time to pee. Can only read in ofc occasionally. Super sian. Can only read freely at night. That also hb laments that I spend too much time with iPad than him...

Mummies, let's jia you....

hello pillow4,

my case was like u too...last mth i suspected i was preggie cos i start to feel nauseous and even went to get a kit and its slightly double line..so i tot it was too early to tell..i vomitted after my lunch and super tired..can feel my temperature went up too....
and i even tested twice and both kits show very faint line...but on the 31st day my menses came...and i feel that i had chenical preg too cos all the lumps came off...sad..lets JY

Went my 2nd visit at the tcm. Was asking if I can start trying. The doc say no. Better to wait till my face to look better (as in radiant) before trying. I tink I can only try after my tw trip Liao. HaiZ...

Missy: my tcm said tt the flow needs to be more the better but Dr Fong said tt tis not true.. But guess more means the lining's gd?

Pillows & clcl: Big hugs to both... Mrs Lee, ya tested prior to the arrival of ur af? Did the line get stonger than the prev line? Think some webby said tt chemical pregnancy sometimes may not be detected if din test early coz womt know n will jus take the flow as normal af...
sad.gif
tt's the scary part of testing early..
sad.gif

Ya take gd care of urself and take more tonic to nourish your body.. Sorry to hear about your loss and hope tt ya'll get ur health back and v soon, a baby... Jiayou!!

Pillows: dun worry or think too much... Just try ur best for the new cycle.. Take Ba Zhen soup, folic acid, longan red date drink to keep body warm etc... Ya take gd care and Jiayou too!!

Cheryl: when ya gg to TW?
happy.gif
so miss gg overseas!! I miss TW too!! Sigh.. So dreading tmr coz gota go back clear work again..
sad.gif
really looking fwd to colleague's return next ek, coz 2 of them will return so left one on long leave, so still manageable coz the load's be shared by 3 of us..haha!! Countdown to colleagues' return!! Hope tt wont need to work too much ot.. -_-

Cheryl: yes yes!! Wkends jus pass by too fast.. Tho m lazin ard coz thinking ahead of the wk is so sianz, so jus wanna nuah ard.. But aft the wkends' over, kinda feel tt time cld've been spent better, shld go our instead.. Haha..

Ooohz, TWin oct, shld gg into autumn ler? I love the cool weather n the fod,n the shopping!! Where'd ya b gg to in TW? We'r browsing thru the net tofind places tt we havnt go.. 越读越乱.. @_@

bewlidered
will be going alot of place as going with the tour... omg faint. cant imagine the rushing part... kinda worried my son cant take it... ><

Mornz all!!
happy.gif

Cheryl: oh, erm, but thi ost of the time will be in the bus, so if he can slp, then hopefully can let him nap in the bus... Prev me boss brot along the anti giddy pills or sthg coz when she went to China, there's lotsa winding roads at the hill sides, TW also has, hopefully the tour grp wont go on the 山路, else v 恶心, coz prev when we went to TW, the cab driver brot us on the 山路, then i was carrying kiddo and can feel her gag... But real heng she din puke... Else think jialat siaz.. -_-

So tis best to be prepared.. But overall, TW's a fun pl to go, next time ya can try fz...
happy.gif

So fast, tis Mon ler... Shudders at the thought of the amt of work to clear... Really hope tt wont need to work much ot... Nvm, just need to dong thru this wk can ler!!
happy.gif

Morning ladies!!!

<font color="aa00aa">Updated on 10-Sep-2012!! ^^</font>
<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nickname</TD><TD>last AF</TD><TD>CD/DPO</TD><TD>Avg cycle length</TD><TD>TTCing for #</TD><TD>Child age for</TD><TD>Child age for </TD></TR><TR><TD>2ww</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD>CD28</TD><TD>29 to 35</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 5mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anne</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD>CD20</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 4mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bebbie</TD><TD>4-Aug</TD><TD>CD38</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 2mth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbkoh</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 9mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Berries</TD><TD>6-Sep</TD><TD>CD5</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 3mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bewildered</TD><TD>7-Aug</TD><TD>CD35</TD><TD>30 to 35</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 11mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blueswimmercrab</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheryl</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>CD27</TD><TD>32 to 40</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 4yrs 8mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Charlotte</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>CD22</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 5yrs</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cinmay</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blessedone</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>joyful</TD><TD>29-Aug</TD><TD>CD13</TD><TD>30 (on Clomid)</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kayliz</TD><TD>31-Aug</TD><TD>CD11</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 1mth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kopibaby</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD>CD26</TD><TD>24 to 33</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 4mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>luvflower</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD>CD49</TD><TD>28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mikiko</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MoreBBs</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>CD7</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pillow4</TD><TD>25-Jul</TD><TD>CD48</TD><TD>32 to 35</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 3mth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>raywen</TD><TD>1-Sep</TD><TD>CD10</TD><TD>29 to 32</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs11mths</TD><TD>#2: 1yr 5mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>stickybubble</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinklestarworld</TD><TD>23-Aug</TD><TD>CD19</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 13mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Windy</TD><TD>11-Aug</TD><TD>CD31</TD><TD>28 to 32</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 6mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>xynn</TD><TD>28-Jul</TD><TD>CD45</TD><TD>27-28</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

wah ... taiwan ! my sil going mid nov! asked if we want to go too ! soooo tempted but i think my boss will kill me becos take so much leave ... plus the week before we are goin penang already ... sigh ... aiya ... if sil say earlier then wont go penang already ... bummer ... anyway will look forward to next yr's trip !

i just wan to rant a bit ... becos i felt so upset abt it last night ... my gal was playing with my sil .. then my gal "scolded" her then my sil ask my gal to go out of her room... say dont want to play with her ... then my gal like so kelian ... come into my room with her mini keyboard sit on the bed n play herself ... then before that, my gal took her dora stickers n stuck onto my sil bed ... then my sil asked her if wan or not .. my gal say no then my sil removed it n chucked into the bin ... then my gal started bawling ... -_-" i had to dig out the stickers from the dustbin !

i was telling hb that sil shld be more understanding with our gal... my sil is already late 30s going 40s.... then why she like so childish little bit tell my gal dont want play with her ... dont want friend her .. ask her go away ... like duh ... as a kid yes i understand ... but an adult ? ZzzZz then i feel sad for my gal .. becos she doesnt have a playmate at home ... look for the aunty then have to see the aunty's moods ... try to play with my other sil 2 boys but they r much older in sec sch n always bully her ... then she has no one to play ... i felt so upset .. that we still dont have #2 ... i know its not entirely my fault but i still feel for my gal ...
sad.gif
i teared on my pillow... my gal was still awake ... then she jus hug me ... sigh ...

nowadays shes also very sticky to me .. everything also mummy this mummy that ... only mummy ... sigh

i went taiwan in end march. it was the last 2nd day when we went for the hilly trip.. my son practically puke the whole day.. he couldnt down any food at all. we bought him motion sickness syrup, at least he manage to retain some food..

the driver was telling us, the motion sickness syrup is different from our country one.. Spore hardly has any bumpy roads, so the motion sickness we have is very mild only.

the syrup can be bot at their local medicinal shop, do check w them if there is child age suitability.

Good morning ladies
happy.gif

Missycandy > I can understand how u &amp; ur daughter feels
sad.gif
sign.

I agree ur sil shouldn't be so petty over small little things. Kids need to be taught. Although ur daughter shouldn't scold ur sil. But I think ur sil should be firm in her tone and teach her that she is not allowed to scold etc.... rather than say dun friend u
sad.gif
kinda sad if I was in ur daughter's shoes...

Dun fret over the matter as it is over. Think positive and jiayou for ur this cycle
happy.gif

Missycandy ur info in berries table is not updated... what happen??

hahahaha.... becos that time i didnt want her to update ... felt like it was a constant reminder .... but im actually cycle buddies with berries ... so i see her data then same as mine lor ... LOL !

aiya ya ... i felt so upset for my gal ... earlier in the day, she scolded my sil n i made her apologise ... then evening time again ... the thing is my gal is very ... independent to a certain extent ... she wants things done her way ... like her toys how to put n keep and play ... then sometimes mil n sil will disturb her ... thats what irritates my gal ... so she gets snappish ... but i told hb that his mother's snappish n scolding behavior is rubbing off on my gal ... becos daily, my mil will scream at the 2 grandsons to eat bathe do homework ... she will say once .. then they dont respond then she starts screaming ... so dont knw if my gal learn from her or not ...

good morning mummies.

been sick for the past 1 week. just seen doc again after i finished my last course of med but no improvement. so today doc gave me 5 day course of Augmentin. i didnt tell him i'm TTC. but as my O is nearing, is it safe to take?

A GP told me before that Augmentin is safe for breastfeeding and preggie women. I didnt take Augmentin while I was preggie or TTC but took it when I was bfg....

So should be ok i guess....

Sian Monday &amp; TTC blue...

Wah last week heard a colleague preg den yest my bil announce his wife preg too!

Really happy for my colleague as she has Been trying for over a year...but my bil is like they dun even really want a third kid whereas me &amp; my hubby wanted &amp; hv been trying since last yr dec but really not fated as we took turns falling sick &amp; I even gt chicken pox when I had the vaccination. Argh~~

I feel so frustrated y it's so easy for them whereas we are still trying. I know I shouldn't complain as I already hv 2 but haiz I really wan a third one...my mil still say have will have dun have den wait in front of everyone &amp; behind still ask me are u on contraceptive etc...haiz...

Sorry juz feel like venting out &amp; hope I dun offend anybody...

*pat pat raywen*

nowadays ppl like to ask me abt #2 ... it gets to me ... but ill usually just tell them we have been trying but nothing yet so what can we do ? just continue trying til we are blessed again ...

to those who can take my bluntness, i will tell them you think so easy want means have? i Wish lor! or u go have 1 more yrself ba =P

yupyup.. otherwise they will go.. "when are you giving your girl a didi?" but i believe if my #2 is another girl, they will still ask the same question. so i just say that i have no plans.

missy, understand you, i always see my girl playing alone i feel so sad, normally i will ask my husband to entertain her if i bz, and i try my best to play with her.
luckily whenever in MIl house, all adult very dote on her n play with her.

But in the end, we still must give our kids sibling. Really hope i can strike twins boy n close shop..lol big fat hope.

Thanks missy!!!!

Yup kayliz I hv 2 gals and everyone is like are u trying for a boy...as if I can determine the gender...nw can't even get preg...&amp; for nw the quest would b r u goin try for a boy den when preg will b r u hoping for a boy....zzzzz

Hopefully we can all grad soon! I started taking the Blackmore conceive well on Cd6...

how's mummies today?

my girl is like 99% recovered from her last mid-mth running nose/cough. Once my hb came back last sat, guess what, both of them coughing non-stop at night. One left cough one right cough.. it is so disturbing. i am almost into my sleep, then my hb will cough very loud. argh. poor girl, can't sleep well too. partly the haze is back. i hvn't been sleeping well these 2 nights. Sent them to see doc. doc said my girl looks pale and yellow.. i face her almost everyday, i tot she is just fair and her comments make me worried.

cheryl, don't worry and think too much about the tcm. maybe yr tcm just wants you to feel better than tcm. go for yr TW trip .. who knows u r able to make one in tw
happy.gif

raywen, some people don't want will end up preg v fast. once a friend came to tell me her friend who said don't want for a long time, then out of the blue, preg like 4-5 mths already.. which made her quite upset coz my friend has been trying for v long for her #2. i console her, some people cld be trying for a long time but on the surface just say not trying to reduce the external pressure.

missycandy, pat pat.. yr SIL doesn't like kid? is she married? my feel is she prob doesn't like kid. even thgh my sis has no kid, she likes my niece so much... diff pple diff treatment to kids. don't take it too heart for not having #2 to play with yr #1..

A couple of times met my hb's 大婆母, always ask me to give birth. said my #1 look so boy (she is a girl), next one sure boy.. luckily i can't speak cantonese, thgh i can understand, just nod my head and smile..

honestly when i was having #1, i hope it's a twin .. but i hv no history of twin from my side. haha, if twin, close shop already. best is one boy one girl.

twinkle, dont know abt her liking kids ... but no shes not married ... dont think she will be ... shes goin to be 40s soon ... hmmm the other SIL has 2 boys but they are big already ... this 2nd SIL is probably not a child likable person at 1st ... but i must say she does entertain my gal sometimes ... and the kids mess up her room n bed and shes ok with it ... my gal will bring her toys into her room to play and shes ok .... but sometimes she will be fierce to my gal.. which i find is ok if there's a reason ...

to be honest, i feel that other than parents and maybe grandparents, no one else should smack the child ... no one else has that right ... so i dislike it when SIL tells my gal that she will beat her if she doesnt listen ... really irksome!

Hi all,
After many scan at gynae side, finally today able to scan my egg is about 18mm despite I am breastfeeding.

Not sure if ovulation takes place already or not. Haiz!

hmmm. as long as you have AF means you have a chance to ovulate.
i know bfg does not affect O unless it does for you specifically. i know of women who got preggie despite bfg.
how old is #1? consider stopping bfg?

Hi kopibaby,
I am trying for my 3rd child. my first two are baby girls.

Hoping for a baby boy. For my case, breastfeed stops me from ovulating.

But today gynae test if I am ovulating. The result is negative. Now is not sure if the egg has erupted. So....

Morning mummies!!
<font color="aa00aa">Updated on 11-Sep-2012!! ^^</font>
<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nickname</TD><TD>last AF</TD><TD>CD/DPO</TD><TD>Avg cycle length</TD><TD>TTCing for #</TD><TD>Child age for</TD><TD>Child age for </TD></TR><TR><TD>2ww</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD>CD29</TD><TD>29 to 35</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 5mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anne</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD>CD21</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 4mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bebbie</TD><TD>4-Aug</TD><TD>CD39</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 2mth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbkoh</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 9mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Berries</TD><TD>6-Sep</TD><TD>CD6</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 3mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bewildered</TD><TD>7-Aug</TD><TD>CD36</TD><TD>30 to 35</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 11mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blueswimmercrab</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheryl</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>CD28</TD><TD>32 to 40</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 4yrs 8mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Charlotte</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>CD23</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 5yrs</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cinmay</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blessedone</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>joyful</TD><TD>29-Aug</TD><TD>CD14</TD><TD>30 (on Clomid)</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kayliz</TD><TD>31-Aug</TD><TD>CD12</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 1mth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kopibaby</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD>CD27</TD><TD>24 to 33</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 4mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>luvflower</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD>CD50</TD><TD>28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MoreBBs</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>CD8</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pillow4</TD><TD>25-Jul</TD><TD>CD49</TD><TD>32 to 35</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 3mth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>raywen</TD><TD>1-Sep</TD><TD>CD11</TD><TD>29 to 32</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs11mths</TD><TD>#2: 1yr 5mths </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinklestarworld</TD><TD>23-Aug</TD><TD>CD20</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 13mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Windy</TD><TD>11-Aug</TD><TD>CD32</TD><TD>28 to 32</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 6mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>xynn</TD><TD>28-Jul</TD><TD>CD46</TD><TD>27-28</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Good morning ladies,

Berries > Thanks for updating the table, berries T_T my AF reported..... ytd evening so today is consider CD 2?

Kopibaby > Thanks for the ans
happy.gif

Super Tuesday Blue, I'm in great pain OMG, need to take some painkillers to ease the pain
sad.gif

windy : morning!!! new cycle new hope..yes.. yesterday consider CD1.. will update the table..

i also very blue.. very sian.. holiday mood liao.. no mood to wk..
u having bad menstral cramp ma? try to drink hot stuff.. will ease the pain...*hugs*

Hello Berries, how are u? Still remb me?...

Been busy for months so just reading on off here.

Very sian cos is still BFN all the time...

*wave wave* trevi!!! of coz i rem you!!! its been very very very very longgggg since u post in this thread!! how are you?
me too.. keep on getting bfn till i cried lor on my CD1.. so pek chek with myself...are u in ur 2ww now?

Yes... long long time...
happy.gif
I am fine. Just that it's always BFN also no mood.

Don't be sad. We all can understand.

My last af is 3 Sep. Getting fatter and fatter..If i dont get preg, i can't start slimming down for good! Very demoralise..

trevi : *hughug* u wanna me to add you in the table ma? come in and chit chat.. or rant here.. we are all here for each other!!
happy.gif

twinkle : me too lor.. i slept at past midnite.. and i tink i already yawn like 50times since i wake up!!! very sian!

kopibaby : i totally understand u..i was like tis on my CD1 last week.. i just feel like gg home and cry it out loud... the kind of disappointment wen seeing red is really unbearable... sayang!

Just fat hope thinking. If we get preg this month, due date will be on June 2013.

Do u all think nowadays children like to celebrate their birthday in schools?

trevi : i also fat hoping alot..if i strike this mth.. then my #2 will be sharing the same bdae mth with my #1!!!

haiz i tinking too much again...
i tink kids having bdae on sch holidays.. we as parents can bring them for holiday or go out to celebrate..i tink not bad lor.. ^^

wow thats good! can celebrate tog!

Wonder if the one in june birthday will feel jealous of their Gor Gor or Jie Jie get to have goodie bags and cake to school. Just a silly thought..

Back