(2013) TTC for #2 & More Mummies !

Thank you Komathi P.
2WW waiting after ovulation or 2WW after AF.

Trevitrevi: If my last AF is on 12 Apr. Is it 2WW? Please share with me.

Congrats Conopy, may I ask if you test earlier CD 49? Can get BFP?

Only spotted have a lot of EWCM. But not sure if ovulation happens thereafter.

By the way, any idea if we will have EWCM twice in the month?

cfchongtan

if u saw ewcm, just bd everytime u saw. it is possible 1st time u saw ewcm u din manage to o den later try to o again, so tat y u saw it 2 twice.

i same situation. the vesak weekend saw ewcm but the last weekend i saw again. ><

Oh, like that I still thought o twice.. At least if this round din manage to graduate at least I learnt and know what to do and expect my next round. Staying positive! : ) good luck to all ttc for baby.

vanilla:Gd Gd luck for you this coming cycle..

missy:eek:k,no wonder you still testing with opk..did you went to see any gynae to scan the eggs?

trevitrevi:i am also at my 2ww..gd luck to you and me!

bliss_ling: do your TCM do acupuncture for HB as well? or only you?

hello everyone... I'm back from dance, and from the end of my day... and guess what? before I can even test again, AF reported while I was waiting for my kids...

Sigh... ah well... guess I do have a very fertile imagination after all... if only I have an equally fertile reproductive system. Heh. OK lah... I think I will have to bow out of this whole TTC thing... next year 40 liao... I try somemore, my grandchildren will be the same age as my next one... :p

All the best to everyone, especially those in the 2WW... jiayou!!! You all still young! Can one!!!! Jiayou!!!!

dorie:hugs hugs..nvm,you mention next yr 40,you still have half a yr to ttc..with so many mummies BFP and spreading their bbdust here..we must have faith and try harder..maybe you will get a snake bb..

faith: heehee... errrr, if this round had succeeded, this would have been the last possible baby i could have before I turn 40. cos hor, my birthday is jan 28... haha. any other baby i conceive from now would be born to a 40yo mother... :p

bblove: aiyoh... new cycle... but hor, i think close shop liao. hurhur. body old liao... cannot take it i think. even my third pregnancy was so tiring compared to my first two while i was 27 and 28. had #3 when i was 31... can't imagine 40+.... wah.

Dorie
Maternal age is counted as age of mother during conception. So just as long as you try this year, it's still 39
happy.gif
but I know how hard it is. I've been reading this thread and have nothing but respect for the ladies and mothers here TTC-ing. It really made me ashamed to put in my mirena at 33...

you're like me, Jan mummy too... I turn 36 come Jan 20, and yes I'm gunning for 4! (only #3 now)...

Of course, if the Lord is willing :D

haha, fullhouse... what is "put in my mirena"?

eh, we all so close birthday ah?! not bad hor?! heh. wah... you jiayou ok!? heehee....

dorie:who say 40 cannot..Andy lay wife also deliver just a wk ago..don lose hope..

mummies,bbt must be high then got chance ar? my bbt only 36.6..consider low?

Mirena
Doris, that's a kind of hormone based IUD. Just to share, mirena doesn't really prevent pregnancy, what it prevents is implantation. So in the event the egg gets fertilised, mirena thins out your lining so no implantation occurs. It's like chemical pregnancy... I didn't know all these when I placed I mirena, I only read about this after I removed it... Can't really describe what I felt
sad.gif
then...

yeh dorie, i knew someone who had her 1st child when she was 40!!! so still got hope !!!

eh i need help !!! those using the digital clearblue OPK ... how to use ? i forgot how to use ...
sad.gif
wasted 2 strips already.... arghhhxxx... threw away the instruction slip ...
sad.gif

7044860.jpg

wish it was a HPT !!! but too bad its not... its the stick from the digital clearblue opK... hahaha... its negative right ?

faith: who is andy lay? he has an old wife? hahaha, i really don't know who leh.... but i think i shall close shop liao. my #3 already p2, next year p3 liao... i guess i should look forward to having them all independent, then I can start looking into giving tuition to special needs kids... that's what i really want to do after i am not so needed at home anymore.
happy.gif
happy.gif

fullhouse: oh my... that is awful... how come they never explain to you clearly what it does when you went for the procedure? so you got preggy after you removed it? wow... *hugs* you didn't know... now you can love this baby for all the babies you lost...
happy.gif
but i still feel they really should tell ppl what each contraceptive is about. i think the only one that truly prevent conception is the pill right?

missy:did you see a smiley face? is yes,then is +ve! coz I rmb the instruction say no need to determine by the lines..go BD tonight also..today alr ur CD28 still can tested +ve opk? means you really O late..

missy: hahahahaha... orh, andy lau i hear before, but i dunno anything about his wife. hurhur. now i know his wife just gave birth. learn something new everyday!!

dorie:yup,Andy lau,sorry typo error..

missy:find the pink arrow on both side and put it together until you hear a 'tuck' sound..then the screen will show a object at the top right side which mean ready for test..contain the urine in a clean container and place the strip at the urine for abt 15sec..place on a clean flat surface and the object will start to blink..after few mins,will reflect smiley face or O..

Dorie: felt sian for ya when i read ur post on abt ur af...
sad.gif
sigh... Hugzz...

Dun worry abt age, if ya mentally prep, tis okie to try agn, coz with a positive mindset, ya'll get ur bfp soon!!
happy.gif

Imagine, if ur #4 comes along now, he'll have his siblings loving him.. And the elder kids will have so much fun playing or ka jiaoing the lil one.. So cute!!
happy.gif
when the elder kids grow up n start wrkg n ya only get to see them at night aft work, or when they'r nt with their bf/gf, ya'll still have ur #4 with ya to spend time with... Tt's real sweet a thought, i feel...
happy.gif

When #4 grows up n start working, hos silings can give him afvices n suggestions along the way, b then ur elder kids may have gotten married n have kids on their own, ya'll then be able to njoy bliss as a grandma!!
happy.gif
never a lonely moment for ya.. ;)

Missy: really wosh to hlp out but seriously dunno hw to read those digital sticks... Online only have feedback thgy on the clearblue monitor... Maybe ya wanna try youtube? I find tt they've got some great videos... Heh heh...

Speaking of opk... Mine's like got a coupla days with 2 lines ler leh, but just tt the test line's never as dark as the control line... Sigj, scares me sia. Coz read tt pple woth pcos'd have higher lh levels, wondering if the old pcos's coming back to bother me again.. Wah liew loh... Sian..

hmmmm ... thanks faith !!! managed to find the info in the clearblue weB... will try again tmr ... no more urine nw ... hahaha....

bewildered, eh have line as long as not darker than control line is considered negative leh ... btw u wad CD now ...

Missycandy, you using the smiley opk right? I was using that too until got one box I use- whole cycle negative. I rem seeing a very dark test &amp; control line during one of the test day yet it's still no smiling face. Kaoz. That cycle I really sian by half... :/

Missy: am at cd20 ler wor, cycle's like nt too zhun.. So jus anyhow humtum.. Haha... Coz too perplexing ler, those 2 lines on opk for so many days n yet no positive sighted... Cmi... -_- so jus anyhw do... Haha...

Dorie : hugs! next cycle ok?

Ladies : good morning.
back from the gynae check yesterday, baby is too small, just saw the sac. Based on the size, gynae told us is around 5wks+, however, she has found a ovarian cyst on my right ovary, consider big, abt 5cm. The cyst is twisting and this is the cause of my pain. She has advised me to operate immediately due to my pain, as she afraid that the cyst might rupture, or due to prolong tangling of the cyst on the ovary &amp; fallopian tube, the tube &amp; ovary might be dead. But by doing the op immediately, there's a high chance of losing the bb.
sad.gif

The best is to wait till 14 to 16wks when i am into 2nd tri, and the bb is more stable, this is provided i can bear the pain or the pain has gradually goes away. Has asked if i can wait till full term but she has told me it is not immpossible to remove the cyst by then. She has done all tests on me, lotsa scanns + ultrasound, and blood test. She also mentioned that the cyst might grow bigger, and she is not sure if it is maligant.Everything will only know when they operate me, if the ovary &amp; tube are affected, they will remove them.

I asked her if remove them, and i got a miscarriage, then the chance of getting pregnant will be lesser right? She replied yes!

Waiting for Dr paul to be back from his leave this fri, she has scheduled me to meet him on fri morning for 2nd opinion, in the meanwhile, was given 3 days' bed rest mc.

Am very very sad.....
Waiting for so long, and now this thing happens.
Hubby told me to look at things positively, if not for the pregnancy, i will not go for the scan and will not know that i have a cyst.

Oh dear... Hugs hugs canopy... Babe, wait for Paul to come back and see what he says... Sometimes, drs tell you the worst case scenario to pre empt you.... It may not be as bad as what she says... Wait for second opiniOn... Now talk to bb n pray abt it... What God has given you, no man can take away... Only He can..Thru Him, all things are possible!. Like what yr hb said... If not for this, you wouldn't have found out abt the cyst... Be brave babe... *sayang*

Canopyhaze: so sorry to hear this... Wanna share sthg with ya...when i was preggie with #1, gynae also found a v big cyst, 5+cm by 6+cm... Then gynae also suggested op in 2nd trim coz she said may take out bb unknowingly instead of the cyst.. N if gg for thr op in 2nd trim, the cut will be vertical down my tummy, wh i forgot to ask her why back then... Nw tt i think back, maybe coz she's scared tt i may hafta go for c-sect so din eanna cut at the bikini line bah..

Anw, she said there's 3 thgs tt can happen, it can grow bigger posing a risk, disappear on its own or still be there and block the delivery...

Since can only wait till 2nd trim, i just waited... Turned out ltr on, it just disappeared...

When i did my health chk up last yr, the sonographer let on tt the cyst may have sthg to do with the follicle... Coz ther'll be sthg surrounding tt follicle when it is released fr the ovaries, then aft tt the egg will get fertilized while the 'cover' will disappear... But it did nt..

Oh yar!! Tis a corpus lutem cyst or sthg... Nw then rem the name.. Ya can read more abt it... Mine din disappear but grew.. But when bb grew, the cyst disappeared without us doing anythg..

So pls try to relax, dun get too stressed up... Since ya's gynae also said to wait till 2nd trim... Pls dun worry too much or get too stressed okie? Jiayou... Tis gd to seek 2nd opinion... But just sharing wat happened to me during the 1st pregnancy n hope tt it'll help to allay abit of ur fears... Do stay positive n Jiayou!

canopyhaze, yes...dun lose hope, u been waiting for so long for this pregnancy. Like what bewildered said, I have a big cyst when preggie with #1 too, but it disappeared as the pregnancy goes so dun worry, stay positive...it may not be as bad as u think, will pray for u n yr bb.

missycandy, I also seldom have very dark line as compare to the control line when I tested this Clearblue digital opks....sometimes the line is not as dark but still smiling face so dun care just whack. Sometimes I wonder if I never O at all or my egg not big n good enough.

canopyhaze:don lose hope!! with bewildered and rainie experience,your issue will be like them..the cyst will disappear by itself during the pregnancy..pray and have faith..meanwhile,rest well and wait for tml appt..

Congrats to all who bfp. Cd30 for me today. Wow the wait is unbearable. As of now, my bbt is still on the high I think, 36.6. Hope it stays. Since few days ago, been having tasteless saliva(can onlybe relieved by sour plum) n on and off slight abdominal pain. Sometimes dizzy and get hungdy easily too. All the symptoms same as last preg. Hb said maybe we strike. But I don't remember symptoms showed so fast right. Maybe it is the ttc effect so more imaginative.

canopyhaze, dont worry too much.. just pray, pray and pray. God has answerd you bb prayers and i am sure he will hear this prayers. think positive

Missy: I thk the main purpose of the CB digital is to see the smiley face. If you wan to see the line, y not just switch to OPK strips instead?

Jus take the good reading. If got smiley face den whack!! If u eject Liao line is darker with no smiley face also whack!!! Lol... Jus don't think too much. Digital is meant to ease ur difficulties in seeing the lines ma.

Canopy: I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope everything will turn out good for u.. Hope tat the cyst will disappear like bewildered.
happy.gif

canopyhaze: hugs.. dun worry too much. I had a cyst too when i was preggy with #1 when i did the OSCAR scan. The sonographer didnt comment much too.

Throughout the whole pregnancy, noone mention abt it again. I guess having cyst is quite common duirng pregnancy. Till date, im not sure if the cyst is still there or had disappear after i give birth coz my Gynae nvr say anything too.

So dun worry too much.
happy.gif

Thanks ladies! Really appreciative of your best wishes and concern. Will try to stay positive.
Special thanks to bewildered n Charlotte for sharing their own experience to me.  feel much better now.
Clinic has just called to check on me, dr Phyllis wanna know if I m still having the pain, and told me that my blood test is normal. Phew! So nice of her.

Will see how after my appt with dr Paul tomo morning.

Canopy: sorry to hear tat. Stay strong ok

pillow4: good signs! might be hearing good news. when u plan to test?

faith: good luck to u! not very positive signs for me.

Hi mummies, can I check with you ladies is it possible to bd on the 2ww period? Its won't cause any harm right? just wanna play safe.. AF just reported ytd.. now planning schedule to bd after af ends. the weird thingy Abt this month is that its 24days cycle.. abit messy..

canophyhaze: i had a fren who had ovarian cyst but she carried her bb full term. Not as bad as u tout. Stay strong n happy for ur bb.
happy.gif

canopyhaze, jia you ok? Don't worry too much and see what Dr Paul has to say... you wont mind more virtual hugs right? *BEAR HUGZ*

Shirley, can BD in the 2WW... no problem de.
happy.gif

Just to share abit:
I think some ladies here would know that I am one of those gunning for a boy for my 2nd preg. Having read and researched about swaying genders, I tried almost 2 years and failed. For this successful cycle, we essentially covered all bases (BD-ing alternate days during the supposed "fertile period" , on the day and the following 2 days when I tested positive on the OPK). Esentially threw away the textbook knowledge which says for boy should only BD 1 day before and on the day of Ovulation. Now is just praying for a healthy baby and hopefully god can bless us with the gender we hope for. Jia you mummies!

pillow4, CD30 is considered early for you? How long is your cycle?

Rene: great to hear. Am keeping my spirit high. Doing nothing at home can make my mind goes wild. Hubby tries to keep me occupied by sending our son to childcare n having breakfast with me this morning. He is asking me to go orchard shopping later to ease my mind.

By the way, anyone staying inthe west?

canopyhaze, ur hb is so sweet... mmm, i second ur hb, go orchard for a little tinge of retail therapy, hang out at a cafe for awhile... relax orh!

Back