(2013) TTC for #2 & More Mummies !

Wah! Very soon we'll have mothers & babies gathering session
happy.gif

windy : haha!! we should arrange lor.. to let our #1 make frens and have new playmates... so nice!! ^^

merry : *hughug* new cycle new hope... tis mth is a lucky mth.. we will strike and grad tgt!! all of US here will!!

Windy
Morning ate Mac only. Den from morning till now is like the stomach stir n stir loh... Faint. I tink stomach flu. Argh

hi Berries, can you remove me from the table? thx. i was 9 wks preg but the preg was unhealthy, so had to terminate. But i will stay strong and all mummies here Jia You!
happy.gif

cheryl : u ok?? is it the mac tat make ur stomach uneasy?

xynn : okok.. sorry to hear tat.. u take care ok? and recup your body soon.. hughug!

Thanks ladies
Won Liao. See Gynae. After talk finish, walk out I didn't say abt my stomach flu at all.. Anyway I saw the sac. 5w2d.

joyful/windy: pm-ed u
happy.gif

hi berries! am good, thanks for asking *hugs*
how are u too?
am reading the previous posts to catch all the news up hehee.. have been awhile never log in..

berries: u will grad for sure
happy.gif

hi cheryl, good news that u strike again!
me been bleeding/spotting on and off for the first few weeks but thanks God so far so good 'till now
happy.gif

morning ladies!!

<font color="aa00aa">Updated on 11-Oct-2012!! ^^</font>

<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nickname</TD><TD>last AF</TD><TD>CD/DPO</TD><TD>Avg cycle length</TD><TD>TTCing for #</TD><TD>Child age for</TD><TD>Child age for</TD><TD>Child age for </TD></TR><TR><TD>2ww</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>CD30</TD><TD>29 to 35</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 5mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anne</TD><TD>20-Sep</TD><TD>CD22</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 4mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bebbie</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD>CD37</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 2mth</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbkoh</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 9mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Berries</TD><TD>2-Oct</TD><TD>CD10</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 3mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bewildered</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 11mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blessedone</TD><TD>6-Sep</TD><TD>CD36</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blueswimmercrab</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheryl</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 4yrs 8mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Charlotte</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD>CD25</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 5yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cftongtan</TD><TD>25-Sep</TD><TD>CD17</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cinmay</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>joyful</TD><TD>2-Oct</TD><TD>CD10</TD><TD>30 (on Clomid)</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kayliz</TD><TD>31-Aug</TD><TD>CD42</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 1mth</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kopibaby</TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>CD6</TD><TD>24 to 33</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 4mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>luvflower</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD>CD80</TD><TD>28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MoreBBs</TD><TD>9-Oct</TD><TD>CD3</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pillow4</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 3mth</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pooh</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>CD30</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#4</TD><TD>#1 : 9yrs</TD><TD>#2: 5yrs</TD><TD>#3: 4yrs </TD></TR><TR><TD>raywen</TD><TD>1-Sep</TD><TD>CD41</TD><TD>29 to 32</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs11mths</TD><TD>#2: 1yr 5mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinklestarworld</TD><TD>23-Sep</TD><TD>CD19</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 13mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Windy</TD><TD>10-Sep</TD><TD>CD32</TD><TD>28 to 32</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 6mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

trying ba. must ren until i get home then can let it out. sigh. was telling luvchar prolly need to see psychiatrist. lol

blessed : hughug!! i know how it feel... i cried in the ofc toilet on my CD1 lor.. its a torture to see red for ttcing period.. big hug!

thx berries n kopi! hugss~

cinmay, seeing psy is not becos its the end of the world la. its the emotional rollercoaster that ive been on ever since ttc-ing. i feel sometimes its too overwhelming. trying yet seeing red. testing opks. testing hpts. seeing negative. it really gets to the mental state. its easy to say dont. but its not easy to just stop. as much as some of us try to say ya its fine. deep down, we all feel it. some of us take it harder. some can deal with it. seeing a psy can help to deal with some certain issues. and its not a taboo. not everything can be said out loud or spoken to anybody lor. in the long run. its detrimental to the mental well being. as much as we try not to let it affect. sometimes it cant be helped.

sigh.

blessed - can i ask how long have you been ttc-ing? if you are not comfy sharing, it is ok.

as for testing hpts - after a while, I tell myself that I will only test if AF did not come after X number of days. and this X number that I give myself is a very high number. i guess that is the way i deal with it (or not deal with having a negative hpt), if you get what i mean.

i am not sure how regular your cycles are but if they are regular, you can try it.

and you are right, deep down inside each and everyone of us, we feel it. we get disappointed, sad etc. and each one of us have different ways of dealing with it. hope you will find one way that will work for you.

hang in there.....we are here for you.

blessedone: true, i've been trying for more than a year but never used any test kits.. when see-ing few of my frens got preggie again, i start gan-cheong and asking to myself is there anything wrong in me.. that was before i found this thread and never consult to anybody hehee.. but life still go on and once you found you get preggie, you will forget everything =D

was wondering sometimes how a "stranger" can help u cool down when even family or frens can't help according to us? sorry, no intense to offending anybody but am a shopaholic before and ever wanted to seek psy help but not necessary already now =D

Missycandy > New Cycle New Hope. Cheer up. We will all Graduate.

My AF haven't report but I ytd night hand itchy go play with the test kit turn out big disappointment.
Haiz. Now just wait for AF to come nia. Today is CD 32.

Berries > Thanks for the table update
happy.gif

Hi all, why the ovulation kits will have lines on the test zone despite of lightier than control line?

Cant really get hold when is ovulating.

missy, feel the same as u, worse that this cycle my AF late for 5 days tot got hope but AF come during my visit to relative bb shower, n my girl keep pulling me to see the bbies, felt so down then i asked my husband go back early.
I really dunno wat to do anymore, want to give up but i confirm i still want to try until strike. SInce nothing wrong with us, impossible cant conceive right?
So this cycle i will take my last try of clomid. God bless me n all of u.

misscandy
new cycle new hope. hugs...

cftongtan
becos our body got little amt of LH. thus the test strip wil have very faint line even when we are not ovulating

my flow quite heavy... all soaked thru ... argh... having cramps and slight migraine ... feeling super tired ... going to sleep early !

i smsed my gynae to tell him this cycle failed. then he said its ok. can try again. then i told him im going holiday in nov. then maybe will try in that cycle. he said go holiday good! more relaxed... this sat going to drop by his clinic to get clomid to standby for next cycle ...
happy.gif

its frifay!! woo hoo!!

<font color="aa00aa">Updated on 12-Oct-2012!! ^^</font>

<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nickname</TD><TD>last AF</TD><TD>CD/DPO</TD><TD>Avg cycle length</TD><TD>TTCing for #</TD><TD>Child age for</TD><TD>Child age for</TD><TD>Child age for </TD></TR><TR><TD>2ww</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>CD31</TD><TD>29 to 35</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 6mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anne</TD><TD>20-Sep</TD><TD>CD23</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 5mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bebbie</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD>CD38</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 3mth</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bbkoh</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 10mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Berries</TD><TD>2-Oct</TD><TD>CD11</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 4mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bewildered</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blessedone</TD><TD>11-Oct</TD><TD>CD2</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blueswimmercrab</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheryl</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 4yrs 9mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Charlotte</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD>CD26</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 5yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cftongtan</TD><TD>25-Sep</TD><TD>CD18</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cinmay</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>joyful</TD><TD>2-Oct</TD><TD>CD11</TD><TD>30 (on Clomid)</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kayliz</TD><TD>31-Aug</TD><TD>CD43</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 2yrs 2mth</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kopibaby</TD><TD>6-Oct</TD><TD>CD7</TD><TD>24 to 33</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 5mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>luvflower</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD>CD81</TD><TD>28</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MoreBBs</TD><TD>9-Oct</TD><TD>CD4</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pillow4</TD><TD>^Graduated!!^</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 4mth</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pooh</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>CD31</TD><TD>28 to 30</TD><TD>#4</TD><TD>#1 : 9yrs</TD><TD>#2: 5yrs</TD><TD>#3: 4yrs </TD></TR><TR><TD>raywen</TD><TD>1-Sep</TD><TD>CD42</TD><TD>29 to 32</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>#1: 3yrs</TD><TD>#2: 1yr 5mths</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinklestarworld</TD><TD>23-Sep</TD><TD>CD20</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 14mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Windy</TD><TD>10-Sep</TD><TD>CD33</TD><TD>28 to 32</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>#1: 1yr 7mths</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

missycandy, wah....u and yr gynae like long time fren...can even sms each other to inform him abt yr AF
happy.gif

Going to be a busy weekend for me, need to tidy n clean up the house a bit to prepare for weekend open house viewing....hope got potential buyer soon for my house....may put TTC aside for the time being cos will be real busy for the moving.

hello everyone
happy.gif

Have been a silent reader all this while. Have been ttc for about 6-7 cycles. Hoping to strike a 2nd one.

Today is my CD 31/32 and my BBT has been around quite high these few days. Wondering if this could give me some hope:

Taken around 6 a.m in the morning (it is usually around 36.1-36.3 when menses begin til before ovulation) and about (36.5-36.65 after ovulation during the luteal phase)

This month pattern:
CD 27: 36.5
CD 28: 36.6
CD 29: 36.8
CD 30: 36.7
CD 31: 36.9

Dunno if there is a chance cos my BBT never hit 36.8/36.9 all the while especially its taken vry early in the morning.

Hopefully this is the month
happy.gif

Back